Post childhood Zig Forums Kino

All Dogs Go to Haven

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kino
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: serveimage (2).jpeg (256x388, 28.21K)

Doesn't really rival its predescessor in terms of significance, but it was one of my favorites growing up.

Attached: fantasia-2000-933.jpg (1010x1500, 192.75K)

Attached: Yep.jpg (670x503, 49.52K)

I'm ignorant of the usage of this term within the context of this thread. Could someone elaborate?

Does it have anything to do with the urban dictionary definition?:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kino

is just a /tv/ meme for movies that are good or obscure.

Best animated movie about the old testament coming though.

Great film and a good choice to start off the thread OP.
Also; 1) Please use Hooktube next time if you're posting e-celebes vids on taiwanese moving picture forums & 2) Wait, media hunter is still around?

Nice poster for ants, user.

I remember watch that movie a lot as a kid.

Urbandictionay is on point about the definition of Kino but on imageboards it's use for ironic shitposting unfortunately.

Fixed

Growing up I was told this is an anti-Christian movie because dogs don't have souls

Uggh,the urbandictionary definition of Kino comes across as basically a term for hipsters to feel smug and superior to others because they watch avante garde art house cinema from the Criterion Collection. Sounds like a dangerous way to inflame the sin of Pride to be quite frank.

I know it's not biblical Hebrew, but whatever.

Wasn’t secret of nimh anti-humanist?

The author never was around pitbulls, was he?

this

I love Don Bluth, he's a great Christian animator.

You trying to imply something?

Attached: blue-pitbull-www-southernpridepitbulls-com-by-264x300.jpg (264x300, 19.32K)

#PitLivesMatter

The Lion King 1 and 2. I did not realised the lyrics of the opening song of 2 was pretty much about Christianity before, and I wondered why I like it so much. Now I know why, I mean look at the lyrics, the chorus is pretty much the Lord Himself and the baptism:

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala [Here is a lion and a tiger]

Night
And the spirit of life
Calling

Oh, oh, iyo
Mamela [Listen]
Oh, oh, iyo

And a voice
With the fear of a child
Answers

Oh, oh, iyo
Oh, mamela [Listen]
Oh, oh, iyo

Ubukhosi bo khokho [Throne of the ancestors]
We ndodana ye sizwe sonke [Oh, son of the nation)]

Wait
There's no mountain too great
Oh, oh, iyo
Hear the words and have faith
Oh, oh, iyo
Have faith

Hela hey mamela [Hey, listen]

(Chorus)
He lives in you
He lives in me
He watches over
Everything we see
Into the water
Into the truth
In your reflection
He lives in you

Ingonyama nengw' enamabala [Here is a lion and a tiger]

It is, but it makes for funny jokes

#PitbullDropoff
Hell is what pitbulls consider heaven cause you can't attack small children for no particular reason in God's high altar

Attached: 1512518530346.png (700x525, 538.25K)

You have good taste in 90s cartoons

that song always give me chills

Might as well call the Chronicles of Narnia an unChristian book series since it has talking animals.

Isn't it hamlet with animals?

'kino' just means "movie theatre" in various slavic languages so…

Actually, when I was a teen they said so in church thought they were talking about the movie (first one) and never mentioned the books, it was up there with Yugioh pyramid of light movie in terms of Satanism. They were talking about how the devil uses vague christian sounding words to confuse kids. And I am sure most Christians Consider Fantasia Satanic (the devil appearing, dinosaurs being shown, several mythological creatures etc.)

Just watched this because of your post and I enjoyed it quite a bit, surprisingly. It obviously takes some liberties with the true story of Exodus (what was up with their negative portrayal of Aaron?) but all in all a good movie. Definitely something worth showing to your children.

Doesn't the Bible have talking animals in it? I don't read it often enough, but I'm sure there is a serpent and a donkey that speak.

What will the soyboy friendly reboot of street sharks will look like?

Attached: soy sharks.png (422x418, 350.75K)

Never heard anyone bring that up, of course I've only really watched the 2000 one. I did watch the original later on, and it wasn't really satanic.

Though Night on Bald Mountain is probably one of the more disturbing portions of the film, but that was the point. It was meant to scare the bejabbsrs out of ya, plus it ends on Chern and his demons shrinking back from the light and what I can only assume are people heading to church.

Like in the context they were shown in Rite of Spring (long befor humans) or just in general?

Ah yes, such as the fauns and centaurs in the Pastoral Symphony. Never really understood than kind of reasoning. Though I can see the uh…questionable nature of that particular sequence, I think showcasing Zeus' complete disregard for the lives of mortals (perhaps mirroring the pettiness of the Greeks) more than makes up for it.

Attached: 1bI0.gif (500x335 2.54 MB, 867.9K)

Doesn't "Ave Maria" play at dawn in the Bald Mountain sequence?

I believe so. Very fitting visuals for it, too

Attached: tumblr_modb5s4uOw1qbukmqo6_250.gif (245x162, 712.4K)

I can only hope this is all one big misunderstanding. God Almighty how I hope… The worst of it is the terrible example he's setting for young artists and the newfound Christian-shaming because of his selfishness. winnie the pooh…

Attached: timmy bummer.gif (240x162, 94.65K)

Attached: HG2ZuCe.png (222x200, 34.56K)