Bolton: US deploying carrier strike group and bomber task force as warning to Iran

>Move aims to send a clear message to Iran that any attack on U.S. interests or its allies will be met with 'unrelenting force,' U.S. national security adviser said
>Amid rising tensions between the US and Iran, Bolton said the decision was 'in response to a number of troubling and escalatory indications and warnings'

archive.is/IYt8f
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6996121/U-S-deploying-carrier-bombers-Middle-East-warning-Iran-Bolton.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (634x423, 347.88K)

So this is how it starts then.

Attached: 165b72331772bad526c1edd336af99f5c11b0292e2361d57b737a08bfb24bb98.jpg (1280x720, 761.52K)

Better get the captain back in the gulf again. I can't stand the audacity of unironic neo-cohens and conservatives who rile against Iran

Attached: William C Rogers.jpeg (2850x1870, 2.09M)

The Jews are Blackmailing Trump with sex-tape of Jarad and Ivanka.

Trump has been a stooge for the jews for decades. They wheeled him out in the 90s and 2000s and had him follow Pat Buchanan around from party to party shrieking about "anti-semitism" and "the gays". He was dragged out of mothballs for 2016 probably because the kikes needed to make sure they had someone 110% in the tank from the get-go.

Will the Iranians get an aircraft carrier this time?

Attached: AmericanSailors.jpg (620x387, 70.97K)

I read that without seeing the Iran part, and then reread. It really is stupid enough to be genuinely irritating that this country is being invaded and that is being facilitated by our own government, and yet they find time to ignore that and saber rattle with the most capable of the towelheads.

Attached: 0148e9af704ebbfe15a384794796a0c5f49fe2a33d2bba43c9716086524982a0.jpg (500x374, 45.95K)

Ivanka is the only thing Trump really cares about.
Kusher's dad Blackmailed his own Jewish sister with sex tape of her husband when Kusher Sr was under investigation, where it wouldn't make any real diff.
Jews blackmailed POTUS Wilson with a Jewish hooker.
Abraham, founder of Jewish religion, pimped out his own wife, claiming she was his sister.

A war against Iran means Trump ain't getting anymore tickets.

maybe we'll get to see some of these bad dudes in action. :)
Gotta be most fun you can have with clothes on.

Attached: 9le3uugld7kz.jpg (2268x1306, 649.52K)

How is this any better than a gun on motorboat?

Ekranoplanes are best girls.

Attached: ekranoriginal.jpg (766x1024 182.64 KB, 216.11K)

So Zig Forumsucks, how can one person academically profit from the coming shitstorm? :^)

It goes faster.

Invest in oil companies that don't have ties with Iran.

And after the mutts balkanize after an attempt to draft people into another sandnig war?

The next system of money will be coins made of compressed tobacco, so starting buying in bulk

What did Iran even do?

Attached: smockin.jpg (263x263, 12.01K)

Resist Israeli attempts to become the dominant power in the middle east.

Iran would probably be one of the worst Middle Eastern countries the US could go to war with, they're actually somewhat competent unlike a lot of the other towelhead nations.
Considering the US military is irreparably incompetent, I don't think this war would go well.

I'll enjoy watching the US get bitchslapped.

Gold, silver, and bullets seem like a good bet, considering how Europe looks nowadays.

There are two ways in, through Turkey or over the Persian golf it's mostly mountains and like you said they're half competent when it comes to using their equipment. I genuinely think the reason an invasion hasn't been attempted is because the DoD couldn't justify the casualties.

They didn't respect the 6 billion jews who were murdered by polish jew-eaters who raided refugee camps Germany built to protect them from antisemitism.

Exist.

That's quite simple. You might have noticed already that US is sucking israeli and saudi dicks. Both Israel and Sauds have strategic interest in the region and wants a sphere of influence. Well, so does Iran. Iran is the one not in the globohomo club, so it's the one that's getting dogpiled by the other two so as to grab its influence sphere.

Only, Iran has actually been winning this fight lately – it increased its influence in Syria to a massive level, has probably higher pull in Iraq than ever before, Houthis in Yemen are its natural allies, Hezbollah in Lebanon is also siding with Iran… Essentially, Iran is pissing off both kikes and sandkikes enough that they decided to directly involve the US, as they found they're unable to counter Iran alone or even with CIAnigger support.

If you keep track off news in ME (can't blame you if you don't) you'd see the gradually increasing amount of asshurt from kikes and Sauds alike. Israel is fucking delirious, screeching "muh Iran" the moment anyone even mentions Syria, and Sauds got so mad that they started a direct war with Yemen. A war that they seem unable to actually win, which just makes them even agrier.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (625x425, 569.7K)

goes faster AND can go fast over fairly choppy water.
Gets better MPGs than a boat, too.
Harder to track because it doesn't leave big wake or make spray.
Harder to track from sub or other underwater listening device.
Can travel over land.
Easier to operate (high speed boat takes real skill and attention, off-shore racers have 3 man crew for reason). WIG craft in USA are legally boats with no airplane type training required.

Bolton should be forced to do house raids in Iran by having him always be the first one in.

Iranian Revolution was a stunning and PEACEFUL overthrow of a Zionist Puppet regime that even Kiked up groups like Amensty International was calling "World's #1 Human Rights Violator" among a field of worthy competitors for that title.

Nothing like it has every happened. One week they were "a fortress of stability in the region" with lavish US weapons and training, and "The Shah assures loyalty with top pay and great treatment" etc. then one old man and his holy book show up and it all flips.

That scares the Jews because that must be a real God, and the Jews know theirs is fake.

Plus, the Iranians busted the "UC grad" Kiker-Hiker trio that tried to seek over the border in a mountainous and remote region. They were busted by a 9yr goat herder boy and his Shepard dog. That proves all the Jews are lying about how tough it is to secure US border.

Does anyone have the video of three Houthis destroying an entire fucking Saudi convoy. How can anyone say the middle-east is complex it's jews v. the inhabitants, ooga booga there's a bunch of fucking sides that are practically the same that makes my head spin.

Attached: cuck speech.webm (660x490 11.7 MB, 34.4K)

But they're the only DEMOCRACY!!!

Surprising no one, at least we get to bomb muzzies. Not a great trade off for being a ZOG puppet but at least it's something.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x575, 515.33K)

Attached: 900% madd.png (500x738, 419.11K)

How embarassing, so this is the power of democrator.
How many soldiers stabbed themselves in the head because they thought MRE's are inside?

If you are like me, and like to get angry before or during workout, then jewtube is filled with "motivational" speeches made by big goy Soldats. And if you want to go even further beyond, then scroll down to the comment section.

And here is an upload that has comments enabled.

Fucking hell. A minute in and it's already "I was wasted before my navy commissioning hur-hur I'm a degenerate just like you aren't I wacky." audience claps

This is proof that (((anglo))) and their subhuman spawns are nothing more than robotic niggers.
This is how a real Aryan speaks.

So why is it a seemingly commonly accepted belief that Iran's conventional forces would handily beat NATO in a regular engagement around here? I mean, we ARE talking about the same Iran that fought a very long, bloody and unsuccessful war against Iraq which was a country that everyone also believed could easily trample all western armies at the time. And well, we all know how they actually stacked up. I don't see them growing any stronger than they used to be after the Iran-Iraq war simply because of how poorly documented that clusterfuck was. And the reason why no one really knows what even happened in that war was because it went terribly on all sides and the inbred sand people would rather cover up their defeats instead of learn from them. Which is how it ended in static trench warfare with tanks, jets, helicopters and pretty much every tool that should have made trench warfare obsolete.

The main reason why we don't go to war with Iran is because the general public is tired of sandbox wars and suspicious of any war in that general area after the 2003 Iraq invasion was seen as a massive waste of time, money and life by all but the most boomer of boomer neo-cons.

Attached: 1453792372765-3.png (1500x1400, 803.22K)

America isn't allowed to operate at full power, the ranks are filled with women and brown people, training has been made easier for said women and brown people, and ever since Vietnam (the last real war America fought) the public has made a stink about causalities. It's a bloated shadow of its former self tangled in bureaucracy and the MIC which is why these wars are fought in the first place. If America can't take care of fucking Arabs and Afghans, the latter who's been in a civil war for over 40 years then what makes you think they'd win against the only good military in the middle-east with soldiers who are defending their country and up against a country they hate versus Call of Cletus and the mestizo maidens who only want free tuitions and a Dodge Charger.
Trench warfare and Iraq getting funded by the entire world, Arabs suck shit at fighting and will lose without outside support. The niggers in Syria wouldn't have lasted 6 months without the west funding them, and Syria would've lost without Iran and Hezbollah.
America got rid of all evidence and files pointing to helping Saddam especially giving him mustard gas and Iran isn't very open to the rest of the world let alone their fucking government files, and Iran has only been strengthening itself since then. How do you know they haven't learned from it, they've only been fighting any real wars and they haven't declared war on anybody since 1798.
Same could be said for WW1 with fighter planes and the Mark V. Saddam wanted to end the war in 1982 after Iranians pushed them back into Iraq but Khomeini didn't want to end the war because no one liked him and there is no other great unifier than war.

We are still taking too much precedence from history.

I expect it's gonna be a tougher fight than Iraq since Iran is more unified, while USA is lacking in men, morale and their stuff are getting real old.

I do not expect NATO to join in either, maybe some support from the UK + France. Well, it's not like the rest of NATO is relevant.

Can we just glass the middle-east yet. The world would be a much better place.

God, what a fucking waste of time that was.
There isn't a single Marine Combat community as kiked out and useless as the LAR community.

It was America who meddled in the affairs of the middle-east by creating Israel with Britain, and supporting the side of whatever gets them oil and makes them money which is what they even did in the Iran-Iraq War under the table. You're fine with spics, the actual threat to your stability, replacing you and turning your country into Brazil apparently but how can those sand people ask to be left alone and fight the ZOG in their front yards like it's still the 2000s and all my knowledge comes from Modern Warfare death screen quotes. You are a monolithic blob of a nation with no culture outside the Appalachian mountain range in which at least a fifth of those residents are inbred, drug addicts, inbred, and/or obese. In fact America is the only white country (as of now at least) in the world where the poor are obese and the rich are skinny and healthy.

Attached: gulf war.mp4 (640x360, 10.58M)

what if Iran hires the Mexican Army and they arrest the carrier task force?

Attached: 4ACE3B2900000578-5576345-image-a-19_1522819997122.jpg (259x194 41.39 KB, 7K)

Shut the fuck up sandnigger. The middle-east was already an inbred shithole long before America was even conceptualized as existing. You festering, rat-like people have been a plague on the world since time immemorial that should be wiped out completely.
Nice strawman, faggot.

We'll just sell the little strip of land 100 foot wide on the Southern border to Israel and they'll build the wall for us and bomb the Mexicans

Attached: 4e446baf2916d27adbb99dd189914a4a1681dfe49bbd95a6c41a222314926ea4.jpg (908x641, 96.04K)

Attached: 367c3a06d6f2bda02f9789f0a0fb354934ba8d989eb5a092724c43f44f581e6d.gif (345x260, 1.98M)

Persians/Iranians kept their language and culture distinct even with their own superior branch of Islam from the likes of Arabs and Turks (your allies) whose entire culture revolves around Islam, sex and war. If you didn't come here you would think all of Europe are Bavarian and French stereotypes.
I am 100% Scottish and live in Maine, you live Germantown or some other tacky retarded name for a town lined with fast food franchises and run-down gas stations among tweakers and illegal immigrants. Pic related, it's you.

Attached: 6701_america.jpg (400x400, 72.78K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3520x1324, 431.66K)

Now I want Maine to get nuked.

Your shitty island too.

Ah, so you're genetically predisposed to be a faggot. Good to know.
You can polish a turd but at the end of the day it's still a turd.

Attached: 0b7ab64eeac2da550c8c2f48842a3142c2a378839645a95ffb9e70d6a7d1bfbf.png (417x384, 285.93K)

t. half-white protestants

Your entire first point is exactly what everyone said leading up to the two gulf wars. America doesn't want to get their hands dirty with potential casualties, America's military industrial clusterfuck makes AH-64s that can't fly and M2/3 Bradlys that do nothing but explode, America couldn't fight nam' and they can't fight a real army like Iraq which is poised to take Europe and remove all babies from the incubators because longnose tribe said so!

The second point I really don't quite understand what point you're trying to make. CIA niggers using moderate beheading videos were able to get Assad on his knees, weeks before being wiped out, until Russia staged a direct intervention. So what makes you think that Iran up against NATO would stand any chance against regulars with likely no direct Russian intervention?

Your third point is a total non-sequitur. The CIA niggers hiding their nigger tricks has nothing to do with the sandnigger top brass on both sides intentionally destroying all records of their failed campaigns to save face and turn around to do the same mistakes that got thousands killed in the last battle because they would have to admit they are wrong and would have to change their perfect tactics.

But the trench warfare was slowly changing again with the invention of the Tank and the slow adoption of infantry automatics like the MP-18 and Pederson device. But by the time such devices and the proper tactics for them were discovered, the war was over. Iran and Iraq had all of armored warfare history, the closing stages of WW1, the north African campaign of WW2, the fall of France, Barbarosa, Kursk, the Normandy breakout and battle of Arracourt, and even the seven day's war and NVA Vs AVRN tank engagements in nam' to learn from. And yet they didn't learn a god damn thing and did WW1 all over again with shit tactics because they are like Chinks and beyond learning from history.

I think taking precedence from history is impossible to not do because its all been literally said before.

Iraq supposedly had the best of the best the USSR had to offer and the US was coming at them with M60s from well, the 60s. That being said, when has Iran gotten an equipment upgrade? We know they have definitely run out of F-14 parts by now as no one has seem them flying around recently. I doubt they have parts for their M60 tanks ether.

US morale and confidence was in the gutter in the first gulf war too. All the TV talking heads were saying they were put there to be a speedbump for Saddam and none of their equipment would work. And with the totally unexpected curbstomping that was given I find it hard to believe that Iran would fare any better.

The rest of NATO won't make a difference. They pretty much only exist to get all the press, use our ammo and fuel and be targets for hot dogging A-10 pilots who can't tell the difference between a warrior and a fucking BMP.

Attached: 800px-DM-SC-92-03658.jpg (800x518, 96.88K)

You are right. Subhuman anglos tried to back out of a deal with kikes but got fucked up.

What makes you think that? Russia gets a lot of its oil from Iran. They can't afford to let the country fall.

Lad marine command is composed of Germans.

Do you call the yankee "anglos" still, you crooked teeth fuck?

Beside, didnt you get mad when the mutts wanted to cut off their britkike "heritage"?

MSG is literally just a salt, why do people freak out over it so much?

There was a report a few decades ago that implicated MSG in causing migraines.

I mean Iran did successfully defend itself from Iraqi invasion.

As for the rest, the majority of Iran is mountains and hills, as opposed to Iraq which is mostly flat. In other words, ideal terrain for gorilla warfare and ambush tactics, something NATO is piss-poor at countering, as can be seen in Afghanistan but also in Yemen.

They bought a lot of planes from Russia and have supposedly started to manufacture their own planes.

Also if you think Russia isn't going to prop up Iran you must be off your rocker.

You are one salty roach.

A turkroach would actually be grateful for the (((anglos))). Crimean wars, remember?
Maybe thats is why the cockroach vol is lwtting you running loose. It just feigned huwhite "nationalism" until the braindead abo fucker gave it the vol position.

You are calling a greek a roach, you sound like a butthurt roach to me.

Oh please, another shitskin attempting to call me a turkroach. Can you even call a t*rk a roach, sperggook? Consider that you are actually lower than those cockroaches, in every department.

Russia produces its own oil though.

Weird how they told us all about the poor Polish Jews, Gays and Gypsies who died in Auschwitz :( and how antisemitism was completely unknown to Poles until the evil Germans arrived in 1939 they actually said this word for word in some gay propaganda documentary.

Attached: walus.jpg (750x501, 85.47K)

Attached: 731097d92d2a7ea334cb6f9249c9a78374fad59ae9fcc31fb5b281bc23590d9e.jpg (1000x1000, 93.46K)

Bolton reminds me of our Assisstant Vice Principal at our Jr High.
I was as if he was trying to fuck up everything he touched.
But no matter the failures, he always acted like was God's Gift.
He came up with shit like staggered lunch and recess, that instantly turned into "extended lunch" because all the kids in class were only paying attention to WTF was going on outside.
Everytime he'd come up with something you would know it was only matter of time until some excuse was found to undo it.
He actually got fired, but not instantly removed, just told "there will be no Next Year for you", so he started Suspending anyone for any reason, until that farce had to be smacked down and undone by some big Black Mammas.

t.Muhammad

Wow, vietnamese lower than roach? In your dream, roach.

Ackshually
-Strong
-Feared
-Terrorized Europeans for centuries
-Developed
-Had own music, culture and art
-First to adopt guns in the West

-Bigger, richer country even just by a little
-Real modern weapons
-Not manlets
-Lots of things going for them, like getting both NATO and Russian shit to get that nuke capability

So kraut is right, you are indeed lower than them. Especially since you don't identify with your northen gooks, so you literally don't have anything to brag to them.

Actually, scratch that modern roach economy part. Turks are richer than rice monkeys, that is a fact.

jej bahahah

Compared to rice monkeys, at least.

As I said Arabs can't fight wars let alone win them, there's a difference between the two cultures.
Arabs have to rely on external support in order to win a war. If the rebels weren't funded by the west and had their spec ops fight among them the Syrian military would've wiped out the rebellion relatively quickly but that didn't happen. Assad was slowly getting chipped away until Iran and Hezbollah joined the fray in 2013 I think and then practically won when Russia got involved.
What the Czech said basically, if they can't take care of ragtags in Arab sand fields why would they lose against an army trained to fight in ambush conditions with equipment in better shape than the hajis. Also they call Afghanistan the graveyard of empires for a reason, that's why even Britain stayed the fuck away from it after having to deal with three wars against them and only managed to get an alliance out of it with no troops stationed.
Are you serious.
The modern state of Iraq and Iran, dating back to the 1920s, never fought a war and didn't account to as the 20th century middle-east was (relatively) largely peaceful at least for those two, Lebanon and Afghanistan. They didn't take warfare seriously but with the middle-east in chaos and the west breathing down their necks for last 40 years it's not crazy to propose that Iran has learned from the mistakes of that war and how war has changed since the age of cavalry and sword, the Islamic uprising jihad doctrine died with Khomeini even in their society somewhat. There's also the political state of Iran at the time when everyone realized that supporting Khomeini was a mistake and people started to turn against him which is why the war was fueled for such a long time. In a war are you going to go against your own people when the foreigner is at your door or fight with them?
Russia is an ally who's given them new planes, and Iran has been using machinery licensed to them from when the shah ruled and make their own equipment even if most are just copies. In fact most of their armor and artillery is domestically produced.
TV has always been bullshit and journalists don't know shit, being in a time when journalism wasn't a glorified blogpost doesn't mean anything. Also if they thought the military was weak then wait till they see it now, things have gotten worse although not to them. You can't tell me that women in charge and a significant portion of women in the military aren't a detriment because they are let alone the diversity hires, virtue signalling and the shift of tactics to waiting to shoot a few guys in the mountains and huts. Oh yeah there's also the war games they've been losing too since the turn of the century notably a Swedish submarine taking out an aircraft carrier.
New technological gizmos from the 80s were said not to work?
And you talk of Iran being unable to defeat NATO.

Yet they still buy oil from Syria and Iran.

So does the US but you can bet that we'd go to war if someone attacked Saudi Arabia or Kuwait.

I smell roachling, at the end of the days, Vietnam still has:
- better food
- better women

Thus it is better than roach shit.

All that finance and military shit are depended upon the era.

Only against the unarmed.
Credit to the Byzantines, and Anglos and Germany supporting them.
Their culture is stolen from those they conquered and their food are inferior copies of middle-eastern cuisine.
G3s and modern tanks aren't spectacular and equipment is only as good you can utilize. The Turkish military is fucking shit, worse than the Arabs even and barely above chinks. They won at Cyprus only because the Greeks gave untrained locals guns and told them to shoot, Greek denizens know more than I however.
No one respects them, they just pat his head and wave his desire to be part of economic unions like a carrot on a stick.

We didn't give them shit, our politicians were all CIAniggers. Cyprus was a little island with WWII equipment against Turkey. And yet, the Turks suffered way more casualties than they should have. The Cypriots somehow shot down aircraft, blew up over a hundred tanks and prevented the turks from going past Nicosia.

The only Greeks that managed to land on Cyprus were volunteers acting on their own, bringing their own equipment. The politicians didn't send a single aircraft or ship. The military had already put up plans to roflstomp the roaches but the cianiggers didn't take any action.

Did you know what the Turks' F-104s and F-84F were shot down by literal .30 Brownings?
Also reminder that the eternal anglo had sided with the turk.

Even when they were shooting at them.

God I can't wait for war. There is absolutely no chance that I won't be killing civilians on sight. All for revenge

What about the females who'd pass? Also as much as I'm aware of Turkish behavior your haughty attitude will end in an embarrassing death prematurely to your goals, and the shoehorning of Turkish and Albanian genocide in threads borders on LARP regardless if feelings are genuine. Hatred is very detrimental in the long run and should be used sparingly to prevent yourself from wearing out, and such serious extreme emotions become cliche and meaningless from the individual the more they act upon them; it turns your insides into hot air after cooling down and you become a fuming teakettle, nobody probably wanted to say this because we all hate/dislike Turks and Albanians and no one wanted to hurt your feelings.

Attached: 7718216.png (184x178, 12.21K)

Rape, then a bullet to the head
Westerners cannot comprehend actual hatred because none of them have millennium-old enemies. Genocide sounds extreme or edgy to you, but here in the Balkans it's a thing we all want to do to each other sooner or later, hopefully sooner. If a war happens then I will have absolutely 0 reasons to not commit warcrimes. What a bunch of worthless human rights organisations think doesn't matter in the slightest. Millions of angry mudslimes volunteering against us to take revenge doesn't matter in the slightest. Causing maximum possible casualties is the goal. It never was a larp. When it comes to the Balkans, things such as the Geneva convention cease to exist

Attached: 244.jpg (800x609, 181.81K)

I meant impregnate the white "ones", there is no doubt Greece has Turk genetics intermixed in their population so why not take the women they took back. And I know you are serious and understand your situation but I am just making sure you're real and hope you will live up to your words, and speak of it when appropriate. Have you even killed a Turk before?

Imagine so fucking lusty that you want to fuck roaches.

I've heard of that movie.

Attached: MV5BZWYyMzJiMjQtMTRiNi00YWRiLThmMGUtY2RkNTQwMGYwYjU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,638,1000_AL_.jpg (638x1000, 120.55K)

Haven't we all?

Attached: 54.jpg (1024x576, 274.8K)

>mfw only 3 hours of sleep per day, one leave per month, anally-recessive officers and commander, constant heavily guarding and heavy equipment maintenance and second highest suicide rate in the Aegean, a primary high priority target for turkroaches in case of war and a dump for "undesirables" mostly Russo-Pontic bydlos with no high-school degrees, also inexcusably frigid for a subtropical island during winter

Attached: 29e.jpg (217x320, 9.51K)

Roaches still have millions of spawns from Euro slaves, and muh food is a nigger tier argument.
So you have only muh food.

Which are all roachlings.
Food culture is one shield against enemy subversion you fool.

Thats the point the emu made. They were still strong enough to terrorize Europe, while rice gooks barely made it out alive in every war. Tell me when rice gooks actually waged conventional conquests against Europe and won just one time, one battle. Did they even open a conquest into chinkland, like EVER?

But sperggook is just a loud mouthed bug no better than a roach anyway.

Oh wait, I forgot Im wasting my time with a boat bug.

Instead of bullying the junglegook you should be giving him free gibs and help him take all the clay up to Xinjang since his so eager to remove roaches.