Be christian

With all things considered, is it fair to say some people just aren't made to be christian?

Is it fair to say some people just get dubs?

Attached: C2537084-6E8C-43C4-ACC3-CB1EA3EA5AAA.jpeg (640x629, 311.34K)

Seething. Very christian of you, can't even properly answer a question.

Being a lusting whore doesn't make you a good person, hedonism is evil.

No, they just choose not to be.
If it were impossible, the Lord would not has invited us to imitate Him.

John 1:29, "The next day he saw Jesus coming to him, and said, 'Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!'"

John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."

John 4:42, "and they were saying to the woman, 'It is no longer because of what you said that we believe, for we have heard for ourselves and know that this One is indeed the Savior of the world.'"

1 Tim. 4:10, "For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers."

1 John 2:2, "and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world."

1 John 4:14, "And we have beheld and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world."

2 Cor. 5:15 "and He died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf."

2 Corinthians 5:15

Stop it. Stay on topic.

Did you come from halfchan or reddit?

Even if they repent, they'll spend more time in purgatory. 5 minutes of pleasure here on earth may mean 50 years of purgatory time. I used to think like you, but God is not mocked and I am certain those people will pay a price.

Also, Matthew 7

As you can see, Christ says few are saved. The protestant doctrine of just say you believe and you're automatically saved has become real popular and everyone thinks no one really goes to hell.

you forgot the part where the christian inherits eternal life and perpetual bliss while the secularbro is consigned to the pit for all eternity

I'm sorry that you didn't have a strong male role model growing up, user.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'vanilla' sex. Sex is sex, penis goes into the vagina. I don't think God minds what position or language you use while doing so.

Staying on topic, I've never lived a debauchery life style, but I'm sure the people participating in these activities don't derive any lasting pleasures. It's all superficial.

What's the point in engaging in random sexual encounters? Getting a STD? Having to pay alimony?

People these days are going around finding all kinds of new weird creepy ways to bust nuts and despite this orgy of psycho pleasure everybody is miserable as shit. Hmmm I wonder why.

A combination of 2 timothy 3:1-7
>Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
and jeremiah 25:15-17
Their drunk on pleasure more or less.

Just because there are 1.40m man and 2.20m women, it doesn't mean the class of women was not "made" to be shorter than man.

t. revert

Only if you're a Calvinist or a Jansenist.
Would like to talk about your mommy/daddy issues, user?

how is this still up

If I whip you with a cane, will you become pregnant?

Is there any biblical evidence for purgatory?