Based Border Patrol Agent Who Killed Mexican Migrants, Prostitutes And Tranny Arrested

Juan David Ortiz, an intel supervisor for the Border Patrol, has been accused of killing four women, including one transgender woman, and kidnapping a fifth woman, who escaped and alerted law enforcement.

A U.S. Border Patrol agent has been accused of going on a nearly two-week-long “serial killing spree” that came to an end on Saturday after he was arrested in connection with the deaths of four women and the kidnapping of a fifth woman.

Webb County-Zapata County District Attorney Isidro Alaniz told The Texas Tribune that Juan David Ortiz, an intel supervisor for the Border Patrol, fled from state troopers after the fifth woman escaped and alerted law enforcement. Officials found him hiding in a truck near a gas station close to a Laredo hotel and arrested him without incident.

“He picked [the fifth woman] up, she went willingly with him and then while she was with him things started to get dangerous for her and when she tried to escape from him at a gas station that’s when she ran into a trooper,” Alaniz said.

“In our opinion he is the sole person responsible for this horrific serial killing spree.”

Alaniz, whose office is assisting the Texas Department of Public Safety and Texas Rangers in the investigation, called the killings “just a horrific case overall.”

Alaniz said Ortiz has killed four women since Sept. 3, including one transgender woman. Two of them were U.S. citizens; the other victims’ nationalities are unknown. All of them were sex workers, he said.

Alaniz said the killings happened when Ortiz was off duty and in his own vehicle, a white four-door Dodge truck.

archive.fo/NjGok
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-17/police-arrest-texas-border-patrol-agent-accused-being-serial-killer

Attached: Based Border Patrol Agent Who Killed Mexican Migrants, Prostitutes And Tranny Arrested.jpg (890x500, 64.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dZbP9hCt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unironically based as fuck

Just a small observation, but having a Mexican regulate the border "privileges" of Mexicans is kinda stupid, isn't it? Then again, with a District Attorney named Isidro Alaniz the better question would be…are you sure this happened on the American side of the border?

no, the mexicans in the u.s. don't want any of their own kind flooding over the border to compete against them for the same jobs.

Many legal citizens who were once Mexicans actually don't. You are right about that. A lot of the guys that jump the border are here to work slave labor jobs or deal drugs.

You know native Texans are Hispanics, right? Like, they're Hispanics in the truest sense of the word unlike shitty Mexicans, and they actually have roots/their homeland IS Texas. There's a reason that Texan Hispanics HATE other Hispanics like Californians who always ask which part of Mexico they came from and such. Texans also happen to be more white than Mexicans, but that's like comparing strawberry-vanilla ice cream to vanilla ice cream with strawberry chunks. Texan Hispanics from Texas/Arizona are American through-and-through, and they tend to be the most vocal about getting rid of the Spic hordes BECAUSE they're better than any other breed of Hispanic.

Attached: 1527381105141.jpg (1914x900, 1.35M)

The False "Jews" who who have controlled all media and flood in the migrants are trying to make us racist. We do need to have a Homogenous culture but only for there not to be infighting. We have to fight the Masonic Satanist Jews who are trying to bring about the End Times. Their religion says it's alright for them to lie to the goym, gentile, basically pig people, they believe we are their slaves and they will lie to us because their religion cays it's ok. and tell us we have a place in their plan. But it's a lie, we will have only betrayed our brother. As long as you're alive renounce them. They make it sound insane and stupid because they've had years to sew seeds of disbelief ,mistrust. They have to lock you up in school for years so you become programmed, their plan sounds fine but it's self serving and evil, that's what they do they sound reasonable, it sounds crazy to question them but that's the world the've made. You know there's something more but they made you look foolish for questioning.
Show everyone the dancing Jews from 9/11 who recorded the first plane. Show everyone the videos of people who heard the series of explosions, or the tower 7 demolision to open them up. They are trying to pretend there is an alien invasion when it is really their other dimensional beings. They are going to cause chaos and maybe pretend a Sun Spot caused a Giant World EMP.
Gematria, Flase Jews will rule in the end times, Biblical Jews have skin of burnt copper and hair of wool. You will know them by their fruits.

"Rabble rabble Drumphfff racist whi… oh…"

Attached: 2df4b6f21b8bf7074ecc5be69fea37f1172c6abfa62068c4f8aab99f3e819fac.jpg (488x500, 48.27K)

I'm still waiting for the day that Texas tells America to fuck off and becomes it's own nation. Then I'll move there with all my funs and help them with their shoah.

This

This so much

Good luck with that fucking spics are gonna take it over first

Being a serial killer isn't based. You think he would only target spics? No way, this guy just picked spics because it was an easy crime for him to get away with

Real based

shut the fuck up you dumb faggot

Maybe because he knew how loathsome spics can be

You don't understand the western mind at all, do you kikes? You'll hang. after your trial

Attached: gallows.jpg (1000x722, 201.33K)

arp arp
im drunk and i wanrt to fuck beaber womyn
but i dont wanna kill em

We can track you by the way you write
by the way you post
by what websites you visit

Sentence and paragraph Spacing,vocabulary,puncuation,political bent,sense of humor or lack of it,use of pixs for propaganda,your typos,etc

An internet users' "style" can be analysed and traced across the internet.
If you have ever posted even once anywhere and left a trace of Where your IP address can be found,you've been uncovered

We have a profile of him and he can be IDed

Sentence and paragraph Spacing,vocabulary,puncuation,political bent,sense of humor or lack of it,use of pixs for propaganda,your typos,etc
An internet users' "style" can be analysed and traced across the internet.

If you have ever posted even once anywhere and left a trace of Where your IP address can be found,you've been uncovered

We have a profile of you and you can be IDe

Q

You aren't scaring anyone "Q", otherwise known as the site mods LARPing. pastebin.com/dZbP9hCt

Killing women and trannies will always be a good thing in my book.

illegal mexicans aka wetbacks are very nepotistic. they treat mexicans with us citizenship like shit. they are the ones who refuse to learn english, dont pay taxes, commit felonies
the ones with citizenship live their lives like hank hill. fly tge american flag, have bbq's on the weekend, speak english, dont commit crimes. they are good neighbors tbh.
t. live in tucson

this wont work on wamen because they all write the same way

Attached: im-borderline-date-me-omg-im-so-petty-lol-i-use-25888175.png (500x654, 158.12K)

I honestly can’t tell who is Jewing who anymore…

t. De'Shawn

Unfortunately true. I thought a wamen I met was at least moderately intelligent until she gave me her phone number and all I got was the dumbest fucking response imaginable. I was texting trying to show her the very nature she was interested in. She goes "nope".
"But you said you love nature. This is a beautiful fucking video."
"lmao"
Cunt.

freakin' news

anti-slide 3