Aus General - Zig Forumsangaroos

firearmownersunited.com/how-to-get-your-firearm-license-state-by-state/

docs.google.com/document/d/1Bbln6mQuwe_P9H7W0eh0kgvKMVfJ6juOwzb1EeWkT30/edit

6V63gh
(Remember to post your State/Territory - Kiwis are welcome too. No internationals at all)

News:

firearmownersunited.com/2019/05/07/gun-control-australia-host-fake-firearm-debate-in-tasmania/

firearmownersunited.com/2019/05/07/police-sniper-suing-nswpol-over-lindt-cafe-debacle/

radionz.co.nz/news/national/388474/changes-to-gun-laws-will-have-little-impact-on-duck-shooting-season-fish-and-game

radionz.co.nz/news/national/388560/gun-lobby-group-want-say-in-second-amendment-of-firearms-legislation

Discuss

We encourage our Kiwibros to take part in the discussion. After all, you lads were hit hard, just like we were in 96.

Attached: 99.jpg (959x771, 211.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aec.gov.au/election/voting.htm#voting
ebay.com.au/itm/Gun-Safe-Ammunition-Storage-Ammo-Box-Australian-Regulation-900mm-x-420mm-x-350mm/322474184035?hash=item4b14f58d63:g:jVAAAOSwd-xc04d0&LH_BIN=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also lads, you can vote early, so if you wanna get in and get it over and done with, take a gander at aec.gov.au/election/voting.htm#voting

:(

Attached: leyon.jpg (940x627, 67.78K)

Gone too soon : (

The Leyonhjelm was indeed Overwhelm.

Attached: 1557477140972.png (1000x750, 291.79K)

Is this thread the essence of Aussie shitposting?

Thanks to the gay cunts at Telstra and other ISPs, a large chunk of our boys can't get on.

Give it time m8

It would be nice if they loosen the gun law and made it federal instead of state. Each state gun laws are different and odd. Legalise the common animal hunting so the tourists can hunt to keep the pests low and protect the environment from the damages. The gun hunters are struggling to wipe the pests out.

The more "modern" the state, the worse the laws are. That's why NT and QLD have the best gun laws.

"best' being relative to the rest of Australians immensely shitty laws

8ch is b& in Nz. I hate Kiwicuckistan and want to move to the states.

Peoples Republic of New Zealand*

bungins is the big gay

Tracy Grimshaw from A Current Affair here, what pushed all of you into a life of domestic white nationalistic terrorism? By the way all your IPs have been sent to the AFP. Nothing personnel, INCELs.

Islamic Peoples Republic of New Zealand*

We need a list of pro-gun party so we can top them to the top.

Mate, all you have to do is change your DNS and you can bypass their bullshit.

Islamic pansexual otherkin Republic of Kiwis

Islamic pansexual otherkin Republic of Kiwis (and other landmasses.)

Islamic *sexual otherkin Republic of ♀iwistan

“Prior to the last state election, we had a government that thought it was okay to secretly promise to water down gun laws. In Tasmania, the home of Port Arthur, it just shows how out of touch governments can become,” Mr Griggs said.

It’s hilarious that they wanted to host their own gun control debate to prevent the credibility from being shredded but that backfired.

1. Liberal democrats
2. Katters (QLD only)
3. Fraiser Annings National Conservatives
4. Shooters fishers farmers (Fudds but okay)
5. One Nation

Majors and Greens last of course along with lefty minor partys like Animal justice, Reason party and Justice party.

Do any Zig Forumsangaroos know of a decent bolt action .22 that takes down and is more than single shot?

PS. Fraser Anning for PM

SSAA here in NSW is going through changes, too bad with how Malabar is going it might close down due to people simply not using it.

my gun safe is so close, i just hope it arrives during my days off next week.

Any new gun shops worth looking at? i might snag a few nagants off claremont once the safe is down.

Attached: 59737725_1070239339842197_5920475240575533056_n.jpg (1000x563 43.18 KB, 473.71K)

bumping, any more kommandos here in straya?

It’s not fair that there is no pro-gun pm to vote in. Both of them are bloody traitors so I say let the democracy die and reborn as stratocracy.

I wrote a poem
Fuck Jacinda I've got some military style
Disappointment in black jack boots playing
The odds in Armani clothing like I want to
Bang three holes in this ho sticky and wet

Side note to my assigned cyber policeman/woman this this is neither full expression of my opinions or a threat of violence sexual or otherwise. But pass it on to Jacinda that old still bang her if she's keen even though she ruined my hobby and undermined or democratic institutions with her emergency measures

Fuck, you made me think he died.

ebay.com.au/itm/Gun-Safe-Ammunition-Storage-Ammo-Box-Australian-Regulation-900mm-x-420mm-x-350mm/322474184035?hash=item4b14f58d63:g:jVAAAOSwd-xc04d0&LH_BIN=1

any opinions on generic chinese metal box? or should i get something else?

Do you know any party that want Australia to become night-watchman state?

I don’t trust the Chinese products because they are designed to expire in short time, not for life.

Now I really want my firearm license, the only problem is my family might look at me a bit weird.

Simply don’t tell them about your gun license.

Yeah but how do I explain about the gun safe?

Camouflage your gun safe. It’s not illegal to hide your lovely gun safe.

Always remember that revolver actions and straight pull shotguns are an option cunts

Attached: 20180213_175006.jpg (3456x3456, 4.34M)

Austrians have guns?

We can, but the road to getting one is expensive and needlessly complicated.

But wait, there's more

Fuck m8. That's gay. I thought you cunts were originally a penal colony. Shouldn't you lot not really give a fuck about dumbfuck laws?
Or are you waiting for WW3 before going full mad max on the chinks?

Also, nice revolver rifles. How do you fire them without hot gases spraying on your arm? Unless they're similar to the nagant revolvers.

So you're telling me I can rip you shit cunts off with a bolt on device that turns your straight pull into a pump action?

hang on m8, firearm license acquisition is changing, especially here in NSW so its becoming easier and quicker.

Firearms registry is getting closed and is folding into ServiceNSW to make things a lot quicker, another problem is that only 2 cops now work at the registry and now has to do all the safe inspections. They might come down to your place to do an inspection if you live in a bad neighborhood, if not youll be waiting a long time.

the 96 NFA was basically ignored. millions upon millions of SLRs (Self loading rifles, Commonwealth talk for semi autos) were never handed in. only around 10% of all known semi autos were handed back in. People are waiting for the time to dig them up and use them.

Attached: FB_IMG_1551282770051.jpg (640x726, 49.15K)

I think that time was probably before you guys became a nanny state to put the UK to shame and got invaded by the entire refuse of eastern asia.

t. someone living in a place being invaded by the refuse of mexico

We're making you a minority but atleast you get to hunt!!!!

Quite easy m8. The angle of your arm when holding the foregrip means than most of the blast from the cylinder misses it- though I have ended up with some blackened arms one or twice from some particularly dirty handloads. The circuit judge avoided this problem entirely by having the cylinder shielded on the left side. The 22's unfortunately sheared its transfer bar, so it's going back for some warranty work. Shot like a beauty though, especially with the flip armscor stuff the difference between me and my gun is my gun loves to shoot hot flips loads whilst I prefer to shoot hot loads into a flip

If you could get it past the gay cunts in auspol and customs it'd sell like hotcakes and make many vaginas super sandy. I'd approve.

Isn't that actually true though? Steve wasn't abusing animals but it's pretty safe to state that he was harassing them borderline sexually.

Attached: 1243356205571.gif (569x617, 131.7K)

exterminate the greeks

But why bother with revolver rifles and straight pull shotguns when there is already a lever action rifle on that picture? Or are there restrictions on those?

Attached: skullface_gun.jpg (1280x720, 115.75K)

Rate of fire friend. A DA revolving rifle is faster than a lever gun any day of the week bar actual trick shots with a modified winchester action.

I doubt they'd know what the fucking thing is given I could build it with off the shelf components. But I know people would like something out of 6061 and hard anodized black.

As the leaf said, RoF. Under shitcunt law you cannot own any semi auto gun on a regular license- semi auto being defined as any gun that uses recoil or gas operation to chamber the next round. My revolvers are neither. The levergun is there because 45-70 is a beast of a round- easy to load for, easy to cast bullets for, and incredibly flexible, from mouse to moose- my favorite load so far for plinking has been a rather mild 37gr of H4198 under a lee 340gr bullet sized at .459. I sure as hell wish somebody would sack up and make a revolver raifu chambered in either 45-70 or .460 smith and wesson, because you can bet your magyar arse I would be at the gun shop throwing my wallet at them if they brought it here.

You fools! The universe can't handle the collective shitposting potential!

Attached: Aussie Shitposter.jpg (377x600, 31.8K)

I have nothing to add to this thread, I'm just here for the shitposts.

And would you spend shekels on a modern gas-sealed revolver that requires its own special case to form the gas seal? Although it should be a variant of an already established cartridge, so you can use the "normal version" too. And if we are here, is ammunition more expensive down under? Here in Hungary a single 9mm Parabellum is around $0.50 because of various taxes and low demand.

Can you guys even own guns? Do you own a gun? I always hear a lot about you guys being le based redpilled country xd, is there any movement to get gun rights or anything of that nature?

We have options to own it, but two of them are just painstaikingly expensive and hard to obtain the permit to (hunting and sport), while the third option of permit (namely, self-defense) is almost impossible to get, you have to be either a politician, a bussinesman or someone who works in judiciary system so good luck with it.
I do plan to get a hunting license, but as I said it's pretty fucking expensive to get that, a proper gun, ammo, a membership permit in a hunting group and the locker to store to gun it. Maybe I'll be able to get it in the next 4-5 years but I wouldn't get my hopes up. There's always the black market/smuggling weapon from Ukraine solution, but thats kinda tricky and dangerous you know…
If only you knew how bad things really are.
None that I know of. Not even the so-called far right is campaigning for it, a fact that contributef to my alienation from mainstream politics.

Ask Magnum Research to build one for you. I bet that'd be right up their alley.

Can you cunts BELIEVE the nerve of those One Nation wanks trying to give us more freedoms and remove legal restriction?

I for one LOVE my cage. What kind of gun nut would want to be able to defend themselves. Besides, don't you guys know the government has TANKS?

Give it another ten and it'll change again.
Bringing in Latham was a fucking mistake.

I am not so forward to see 2019 Federal Election Day. It’s a blood joke because I will get punished if I refuse to vote.

How is that possible? Aren't you Aussies part of the "freer than thou" Anglosphere?

They want the money and donkey votes. It is one of many reasons why the Aussies are so cynical and disillusioned towards the bloody puny pollies.

Its illegal to not vote in Straya iirc, one of my employees was telling me that.

The idiotic nature of democracy never ceases to amaze me. I couldn't be arsed to vote anymore, it's just a tool for the political elite -that is put to their places by the (((international high finance))) - to keep the population compliant and to give them the illusion that they have a saying in the affairs of the state and the nation in general.

The only nice thing about democracy is that you can candidate yourself and have people vote for you. If you have a winning proposition you can win, as has been our case.

Ebin ;DDDD

Attached: Hwhite_nationalism_of_hwhite_brothers_Deutsch_subbed.mp4 (450x360, 6.97M)

Express your thoughts coherently so that there may be a discussion

I'm assuming you believe Salvini isn't kosher right who loves israel or won't be disposed of once he becomes too much of a bad goy

You don't seem to know that they're already trying to dispose of him and failing hard, because my compatriots are gradually realizing the lying press is what it is. They'll have to remove him physically if they want to get rid of him, but then his party would get over 50% of the votes alone.

Righto Zig Forumsuntz, went to Browns Plains Firearms and had a play with the demo Berika Black Ops straight pull. The fit and finish seemed superior to the regular turk-shit shotties.

Put a deposit on it because they're on back order.

How'd I do? Any of you faggots run one?

Attached: 54230491_318706345443689_6047066370101768837_n.jpg (640x640, 65.72K)

One vote is $2.76 so the parties need to gather many votes as possible in order to get the cash. Yes the parties get paid for getting the votes.

So it's not only an illusion on a continental scale, it's also a generic great "democratic" cashgrab, I got it.

You nailed it sir. Now you can understand why Aussies are very cynical towards the politic.

Sent them an email. Hopefully they don't just laugh it off as a stupid idea.

Yeah, I do, it's called an AR15, and it's semi automatic, and it doesn't have the cuckhold pull on it, because I'm not one of you faggots

How are you confusing a shotgun with an AR15 you fucking retard.

You'd better make it so that you can handload it or it's dropped like a hot potato.

That much is obvious. I guess it would sell even better in a set with reloading dies and 100 empty cases.