Feminazi from South Korea desecrates the host

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2018/07/11/0701000000AEN20180711010600315.html

Attached: AEN20180711010600315_01_i.jpg (500x348, 49.78K)

What is the cure for such disorders? Beatings.

ah yes, beatings

If the Jews worship Satan, think how much worse are the feminists, who Satan himself worships?

The feminists must commit suicide, there is no other choice for them.

Memri TV memes are the most worthwhile product of the Mohammedan cultures

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x263, 177.46K)

I'm not saying what she did wasn't horrible, but she killed her own soul. She needs prayers, not beatings. Lord have mercy.

but tbh

I was memeing. Of course I'll pray for her.

What kind of useless servant are you that you wont even defend your master?

Ah, yes, because the King of the Universe needs a dumb piece of flesh like me to defend Him. Like how He let Peter defend Him, right?

God's wrath has already fallen on this woman. Pray for her.

Why do feminists think Christians oppress/hate women?

Are you sure? That seems like a very harsh claim to make.

Because that's what they have had indoctrinated into them by the atheistic (satanic) media. Also its because they want to murder babies but Christianity opposes that.

Apparently she smeared it period blood as well

All because her parents forced her to come to church with them (really)

These truly are led by satan. There is no other reason they would hate God so much

Read the rule of Benedict. Beatings fix a lot of problems. Personally, I think something like host desecration warrents execution.

Whoosh

Come on fam, it's a meme, I even mentioned memri TV. It was originally a paki muslim bantzing the Hindus

I guess Christ was in the wrong when he protected the temple (something that, like the Eucharist, is sacred) from the money changers.

Beatings most definitely.

Attached: Bloooorrghghll.jpg (400x227, 11.7K)

Progressivism is a false religion.

Mark 3:28-29
Agrees with you, I abhor feminists though.

This was supposed to save as a .gif

1) The money changers were not mentally unstable and they were actually making a profit from this, while this woman has profited nothing at all and only received ridicule and consternation from all sides.
2) If you really think that the temple was anything like the Eucharist, I can't help you. The temple was sacred, but it was not God's very presence, it only contained it and God Himself said He was not restrained by it in any way. Also, Jesus did not beat the money changers, the whip was for the animals…

I know women who are otherwise lovely people but when feminism comes up they turn into different people; angry, resentful, conceited, and filled with unjust pride. It's a tragedy - they aren't evil but they have been twisted by the "wisdom" of the world. God gave mercy on them.

*God have mercy on them

have mercy on me, a phoneposter

Huh apparently period blood thing was fake

Praying for your enemy and beating them are not mutually exclusive because they are both means to the same end.

If anything the Eucharist is more sacred than the temple. And it doesn't matter if the whip was for the animals, Christ still attacked the money changers, threw over their tables and ran them out of the temple because they were desecrating it. We should follow his example when something sacred is defiled. You are the problem with Christianity today. You're a total masochist, unwilling to defend what you believe in. You are why the modern world walks all over us like we are dirt.
I don't think these people are mentally unstable either, they're just wicked.

So when is she going to perform the sequel where she defaces a Koran or defiles a synagogue because Islam and Judaism are misogynistic? What's that, she won't? Gee I wonder why.

They actually did threaten to burn Koran and posted pictures of Koran burning. Not sure if it's real though. Pretty sure they hate religion in general because it's the invention of patriarchy.

And mind you, this is South Korea. There aren't much Muslims or Jews there. Kinda stupid that you mentioned that.

Attached: 워마드.jpg (575x652, 121.21K)

I get your outrage but Christ stayed Peter's hand and he'll stay yours. Rethink your approach and the cross.

He stayed Peters hand because 1) they were vastly outnumbered and 2) Christ was meant to go to the cross in the first place.
Follow the example that Christ himself set at the temple.

stout beatings with a sturdy branch of oak

south Korea is truly doomed

Attached: 03176dd3f9c63a8579cf9ac8988f34e67588fb5bb83d6bf3363b57a114c0076f.png (405x554, 316.63K)

fpbp. Honestly you have to be some kind of messed up to think that not having female priests is an affront to oneself when one clearly has no interest in becoming a priest.

As for the abortion thing, this is your brain on feminism.

korean here
if you were on Zig Forums some months ago, you'd have seen the screencap of another korean who talked about megalia.
i'll try to find it.

:(

I'll take that rib back thank you

And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables.

How else did he drive them out. Its not like they listened to anything he has ever said before. Do you really think he was like "Hey, guys can you like please leave", and they just got up and left. As if, he went in there like Kiryu, maximum heat, and ready to dish out some pain. He was pissed off. Throwing table over isn't going to make them walk outside, but you sure as hell would if you're getting flogged just like the animals they were. Equal punishment.

You're acting like the Word has never injured or killed anyone. Do you even read the Bible. He sent lions out in Kings to attack those who where on his holy ground (Now when the settlers first lived there, they did not worship the LORD, so He sent lions among them, which killed some of them), Its not far off Jesus whipping merchants.

3) That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou has gavest me have I lost none.
4) Peter, put up thy sword into the sheath, the cup which my father hath given me, shall I not drink.

Lets not forget:

And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end. And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

If they didn't have swords, they wouldn't of had the ability to defend themselves and would have been placed in prison (or even worse), which repeatedly happens in Acts. No harm were to come to the disciples during that hour.