"I'LL FUKIN PUT A BULLET IN YOUR 11 YEAR OLD COCK SUCKING HEAD" - Boomer Gamer Arrested for Threats!

HUNTINGTON, Long Island - A 45-year-old Long Island man was arrested for allegedly threatening to shoot an 11-year-old boy after losing to him in the video game "Fortnite."

Police say the boy received harmful messages from Michael Aliperti via text and Xbox voice messages on Monday night.

Aliperti reportedly told the boy he was going to shoot him at his home and his school.

"For an adult to threaten an 11-year-old kind of gives new definition to sore loser," said Suffolk County Police Chief Stuart Cameron.

Security was stepped up at the boy's school, RJO Middle School in Kings Park, on Tuesday as a precaution.

Aliperti was arrested at his home around 1:40 a.m. He is charged with second-degree aggravated harassment and acting in a manner to injure a child.

Eyewitness News spoke with a woman at Aliperti's house who said she was his sister. She said Aliperti is a father of three who owns a landscaping business, and she tearfully asked for privacy for the family.

Aliperti's attorney, Andrew Karpf, said he has yet to see the messages Aliperti allegedly sent to the boy. Karpf said Aliperti is under a lot of stress as he's going through a contentious divorce.

"I'm guessing that this guy got really angry and wasn't thinking and said these horrible things to this kid," said tech expert Lance Ulanoff, who says it's a wakeup call for parents or anyone who plays online games.

"You wouldn't let your child go walking in an unknown neighborhood by themselves, but parents let their kids play video games by themselves all the time," said Ulanoff. "Meanwhile, they're interacting with people they have never met."

As for gamers, he says never give your name or phone number to strangers. Never reveal where you live, not even your town. And parents should monitor their kids' gaming.

"This is a playground, you don't share anything, just have fun gaming," said Ulanoff.

It is not clear whether Aliperti actually knew the child's identity or where he went to school.

abc7ny.com/police-man-threatens-to-kill-11-year-old-over-fortnite-loss/4277102/

Attached: Aliperti_1537288812338_6088339_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 23.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv89kJcpg1U
archive.fo/XA02u
web.archive.org/web/20180831064849/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/20.html
archive.fo/sedQf
web.archive.org/web/20180920204309/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/22.html
archive.fo/elYwR
web.archive.org/web/20180910185746/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html
archive.fo/vbkbW
web.archive.org/web/20180906204050/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/40.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does no one care that it's internet trash talk, Most of us have been told to kill ourselves at least one

Ill fucking kill you

No i'll kill you mother fucker old style! You just watch you goddamn prick!

And now go back to feeding your offspring to the social media Moloch, that lurks on their friends lists, that harvests their information, that indoctrinates them with politics/marketing, that corrupts them into a hierarchy of cultists who rule them with fear and drive them with peer pressure into suicide and murder.

shut the fuck up goy or we'll kill your family and credit score

Attached: 1-v_Nks69ZN49n4lDbguS-dQ.jpeg (1600x900, 232.85K)

This guy is the typical immature freak that browses this website.

Like yourself?

Fortnite: Not Even Once

I'm gonna find everyone in this thread and fucking kill you and your family and your pets then burn your fucking house down.

A fate worse than death

Never had a credit card.

You fucking cunt, I'm going to rape your eyesockets

Im gonna 360 noscope everyone in this thread.

No credit is still bad nugget

I wouldn't know. I grew up learning to only buy what I could afford. Buying on credit is a dishonest practice that would leave me unsatisfied and ashamed. There is no honor in holding something that you don't own.

Given the fact you have to work to get it, it's not free, means you own it. Anyways the concept of credit is fine, usury is the problem. If you borrow you should owe exactly what you borrowed

Attached: thank you white people.webm (640x360, 12.29M)

Only possible because you gave a third party access to your money, while also ignoring that the initial snake oil salesman didn't hold up his promise to keep your money safe. Which brings me to my question…why do you let other people get rich of your money?

kill yourself before I kill you

I'm going to shoot you with a knife at your school, then stab you with a gun at your home
then I'm going to rape your prettiest female relation and then make her pregnant
then I'm going to start working hard for once, and change my ways, I'm going to sort myself out and propose to her.
when she accepts, I'm going to marry her in a church and have a nice simple wedding, then I'm going to become Amish with her and build her a nice house. then we're going to have seven children together, and live long and quiet lives, going for walks in the mountains together.
we'll have 27 grandchildren and I'll tell them of how their grandmother and I first met.

only voice of sense in the thread/on the planet
I'm going to fucking reply to you if you reply to me, fucking poster!

Your are dead kiddo.

11 yr old squeakers gotta go

Only a manchild would play fortnite anyway, old immature farts should be the ones to leave.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

This changed my life user. What astounding information. This surely will impact human history for decades to come.

Attached: 6988315311_e159826dbe_b.jpg (1024x768, 213.26K)

Newfags cant even peggy forever

A manchild is free to do whatever he wants because he was careful enough to not give up his freedoms unlike you, boomer—if you do what you want your wife will bitch slap you.

Boomer's ass got zoomed

You're goin to jail bro!!!!

He might actually be user: >>>/b/8352264

I think Jim just got a court order to give away IPs just recently.

they deserve the gas

This person should just kill himself. His life is already over if he's playing fortnite at 45 years old. Anyone who plays fortnite should end it right now and do the entire world a favor. Trust me, it'd be a better place without fortnite addicts.

Gematria is the Masonic code you have to do something about it they are already almost too Strong we have to stop the False "Jew"
youtube.com/watch?v=dv89kJcpg1U

45…boomer

Seriously, do you not know how time works? His parents were boomers.

Learn to math, motherfucker.

checked

boomer at this point basically just means anyone over 18

Bet this guy is Portuguese.

I will not reply to you.

Attached: Trips Confirms.png (924x1262, 1.36M)

I'm gonna out Cartman you, you bitch

Scott Tenorman will be nothing compared to what I'm gonna do to u

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 19.19K)

Classic! Oldfag with balls of steel detected.

further proof

video games turn you into a faggot

and I don't use the term
'faggot' loosely

I don't mean 'namefag', or 'tripfag', or
'thisfag', or 'thatfag'

I meant exactly what I said

and I said
VIDEO GAMES TURN YOU INTO A
F A G G O T

Attached: PicsArt_09-19-11.17.11.jpg (640x360, 25.35K)

Why do you retards keep calling people over fifty boomers? Boomers are in their sixties to eighties you fucking Pokemon loving creeps.

the child begins with dungeons and dragons…. this deviant behavior escelates to video games… then comes the science fiction, and the fantasy weirdo roleplay, followed by Magic The Gathering and Comic-Con…

by this time, the child is now trapped in the body of an adult male, yet his social skills and sexual prowess remain on the stunted level of a child….

anime is the final nail in his coffin, and the only place he can go from here is on his knees, with another man's testicles on his chin…..

Attached: PicsArt_09-19-11.31.40.jpg (1920x1080, 141.42K)

UNDENIABLE PROOF :

I don't know ANY guy who gets pussy
and who is happy that plays videogames

Attached: PicsArt_09-19-11.41.12.jpg (1920x1080, 120.99K)

Jokes on you my credit score is low 576

the most disgusting part:

in 25 years, the 11 year old
will still be living with his
mother, (or living on his own
with his mother paying all of
his bills) a virgin, with no real
life friends, still playing video
games like a fucking sissy

the unironic aspect?……

I wouldn't have ANY idea wtf
fortnite is about…. none…

I've never played a god damn videogame
in my motherfucking life, although I've had thousands of opportunities….

I'd sooner eat dogshit than to play a fucking video game….. not joking…

and not surprisingly, in my life I've fucked hundreds and hundreds of women and teenaged girls….. literally several hundred….

fortnite is just like any other videogame

it's an electronic expressway to homosexuality and effemininity

Gen X BTFO

too much monster

How enlightening. I had always thought the reason kids generally aren't allowed to walk alone in unfamiliar neighborhoods is because they might get kidnapped, raped, and/or murdered, but apparently it's because someone might say something unpleasant to them. I was so off the mark.

Hey so are you cunts just bots or do you actually visit here and post facebook-level comments for fun?

Ha ha my parents and grandparents are all dead and I don't care about the rest
Ha ha I literally don't have one

Attached: 1517022839539.png (605x558, 574.39K)

Holy fuck that kid is a pussy. Every day the United States murders people, but if anyone else uses any form of aggression they are magically a psychopath. Let me state this again, if you murder people for oil you are sane, and if you trash talk you are an evil person. 50 million liberals directly benefit from psycho us government murder, but if you say nigger or kike you are evil

couldn't give any LESS of a flying fuck
what labels or insults you try to
toss my way, because they
are all coming from a
fucking effeminate
sissified image
board anime
video
game
fag

I
can
surely
say that
I'd rather be
A N Y T H I N G
o t h e r t h a n y o u

Here Neptune, just for you…

Attached: When the kikes own the food.webm (224x396, 1.9M)

Faggot that is a Gen X. They are far far far worse. Don't insult the boomers.

Attached: 86f7144e07203c57c6add0a1fbf29969d30d4470d38d09398e72f92c7ce4733d.png (226x207, 103.78K)

Holy shit what the fuck is going on in that video?? A whole school full of kids puking and shitting themselves

lol I love it

Attached: Screenshot_20180920-160952.png (1080x1920, 128.95K)

Whomever the crazy son of a bitch that did this. I fucking salute them.

This is why I always packed a bag lunch for school.

The salt mines run rich.

so on camera we have this sudden poisoning event, it's filmed , what happened to these people? there are people sitting everywhere all of a sudden!!

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch? I’ll have you know…. and so on

BE PREPARED CIA NIGGERS!

Alternatives To State-run Social Media: >>>/prepare/20 | archive.fo/XA02u
web.archive.org/web/20180831064849/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/20.html

Learn Proper OPSEC: >>>/prepare/22 | archive.fo/sedQf
web.archive.org/web/20180920204309/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/22.html

BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1 | archive.fo/elYwR
web.archive.org/web/20180910185746/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/1.html

HOW TO GET A DECENT PAYING JOB AND SAVE MONEY: >>>/prepare/40 | archive.fo/vbkbW
web.archive.org/web/20180906204050/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/40.html

im suprised this isn't a boy got raped by a man using the internet story. but in this case the boy raped the man.

Attached: a725af12feb88f11dbf0fd7b53975c77.jpg (800x742, 105.33K)

people are starting to get that now. good.

Attached: Florida-man-arrested-for-pulling-out-his-french-fry-at-a-burger-king-image-2.gif (320x240, 1.49M)

reminds me of this I guess

Attached: opinions.jpg (1600x900, 86.57K)

I got balls of steel.

t. quits his hobbies so people will think he's mature

i cant wait til im a 30 year old boomer… 3 more years and i can stop being a millennial :D

an identity thief can still ruin your credit, even if you "have none."

is boomer the new term for anyone you don't like?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x535, 462.5K)

This post sang to my oldfag soul. Fucking hell.

"Boomer"
Boomers are in their 60's & 70's. This is a Gen X'er

Kids aren't allowed here although the pedos will love you

The whole "boomer" thing is a shitty forced meme, possibly a cuckchanner thing, I guess.

Attached: 1432593801130.jpg (708x708, 96.17K)