This song unironically turned me into an atheist when I was 14 and catholic

this song unironically turned me into an atheist when I was 14 and catholic

true story, I hate the song now (deathcore is for fags, I like metal now) but I'm glad it taught me the truth

I used to be into this band back in the day too. Saw 'em twice before mitch died.

Getting your truth from music, and not, Philosophy. This, is like listening to ave maria, and deciding oh welp look guys im christian. Hope you've learned better Op.

Attached: lewis at desk.jpg (800x659, 118.92K)

well I'm still a fedora. here are the lyrics that 14 year old me found intellectually stimulating

How much must I curse your name
And put your beliefs to shame
Before you prove yourself
And end this life?

End this life

And I'll say a winnie the pooh prayer
Because I know it
won't be answered

Where is your god? [2x]
Where is your winnie the pooh god?

And even though I
don't believe in you
I pray for the day [2x]
That you end this life

So please
Take Me
Away

I want the hand of god
To come and strike me down [2x]

Where is your god? [2x]
Where is your winnie the pooh god?

For all the prayers that go
unanswered [2x]
Why do you think that is?
For the families that
waste their time
Open your eyes

And all your prayers will go
Unanswered
Why do you think that is?
For the families that
waste their time
Open your winnie the pooh eyes

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Both are for fags

this is not for fags

10/10 atheists never seem to learn

I used to love that band but the lyrics are satanic and degenerate. The music itself is just edgy noise.

You have to grow up user.

I don't think you know what that word means

opinion discarded

it elevates test levels, how is that degenerate? listening to death metal is literally more productive than going to church

This, is setting yourself up for failure, if you're still opened minded about this, and when you run into an intelligent believer(s), more than likely your core values are going to be shaken. Btw, assuming this just isn't bait, like that other guy who was making copy pasta troll threads. It sounds like nobody explained the problem of pain; because that's what the lyrics to your song unironically say, if god, good, then why bad? And when you go looking for answers you'll find, that countless people have been asking this question prior to even Christianity, all the way back to Aristotle, and Plato.

Attached: 4a6763ba074b5bdd21bb01ce94affec6dad4004e004b2550cce31066f6402797.jpg (600x380, 80.74K)

To you*

you can make arguments that there is a creator or creators, but that doesn't necessarily have to be christianity. the only thing that would necessarily prove christianity is if the resurrection were true, and I don't believe it is

Attached: l3232.jpg (374x578, 182.53K)

I was a huge edgy sjw kind in my adolescence. There was this forced meme in crust punk about people not being sinful somehow, and Jesus dying for his own sins. I was so brainwashed, i would listen to this music non-stop and would automatically decide that others were wrong about their religious beliefs without having done any research on it, the band's logo was the peace sign with jesus on the cross as an inverted crucifix.. What a fool i was, well i'm still a fool, just not a atheist/crypto satanist.

Nausea - Godless
Take your religious chains
You don't own my soul
You've tried to soak our brains to waste
With holy water in a silver bowl
Beware of your godhood
For soon they shall rebel
You've stabbed us with your sacred cross
And blessed us with this living hell
Lord, god, father and son
Your pious solve their problems with their guns
Lord, god, father and son
Why must I hang upon a cross for the sins I've never done
Beware of your godhood
For soon they will rebel
We'll break your chains
I'll not burn in your living hell

how is that the same thing? satanist would be like, sacrificing rabbits to the devil in the forest and drinking their blood

Thank God i never did any of that. There are different kinds of satanists, secular and atheist ones, by denying God you become your own god, whats not worship if God is automatically devil worship, even if you don't believe i the devil and are worshiping yourself.

The whole "do what feels right" mentality on modernism, sounds a lot like "do what thou wilt" what is what i mean by crypto satanism, where you practice pieces of it without realizing it.

Attached: the force of satan.webm (480x360, 5.56M)

Put it another way, if atheism, is true, then at the same time it means nothing all at once. And even Nietzsche brings this up in his Philosophy he was smart enough to recognize, that Atheist that go on these crusades against God/believers, are people who are still holding on to some form of objective morality. If god doesn't exist there, is no such things as absolutes, there is no such thing as Capital truth, you're still running around like there is. Like some Evangelist. I'd recommend C.S Lewis. I have got some of his books. G.K Chesterton is another good Philosopher i've heard good from him also.

Here is a another example about what i'm talking about.

matthew 6:24
Because you aren't serving God in such an instance you are not acting in the faith to so do, and anything not of faith is sin romans 14:23. If you serve/worship sin you are doing 1 john 3:4
and john 8:34
If you aren't serving/worshipping Christ you are serveing/worshiping sin.

what's wrong with that?
crypto-x means "is x but hides it", not "is x without realizing it"

Practicing Godhood or pretending he doesn't exist is going against God, it's bare bones devil worship.

Ah, okay, than i used that term wrong.

but I actually think he doesn't though

yeah idk what word there is to describe what you described, but think of 'crypto-jews' for example, they pretend to convert but they don't

Practicing Godhood is theosophical/satanic heresy/lies.
You think God doesn't exist? i don't understand what you're saying here.

I do not believe that god exists, it doesn't make any sense that the creator of the universe would choose the jews as his chosen race and first speak to them and be born as one of them etc.

This is your brain on Zig Forums

bretty good album tbh but there is much better christian metal out there: horde, antestor, crimson moonlight, etc etc

(you)'s

Attached: smarg.jpg (800x800, 66.5K)

no suicide silence is ass and it's not even metal, that's edgy emo kid shit

The Jews are everywhere, if you're going to dismiss God because of the race of one part of him, then you may as well dissmiss Hitler/nazi Germany for working with them or any satanist influence in paganism. Even Theosophy has it's Jewish influences. It's not helpful to negate a race that's been part of every institution on earth.

Varg has stated that hes not a white supremacist.

Attached: Satanism.jpg (1695x1184 1.48 MB, 1.45M)

lol do you just lurk Zig Forums and wait for stuff to sperg out about?

I'm dismissing the idea that the christian god is the real creator of the universe because I'm more inclined to believe that some mentally ill jew made up the whole thing than I am to believe that the monotheistic god would behave in such a way. christianity accepts judaism as truth and just builds up upon it, jesus was literally a jewish rabbi, why the winnie the pooh would I believe that
a, I don't necessarily agree with him on everything
b, he still supports European racial preservation
c, he might just say that because he lives in France and he's watched like a hawk by the law

I don't lurk, I'll make a thread occasionally

Genuine threads or just random trolling?

obviously the latter, I believe in destroying christianity and indoctrinating future generations into paganism

Attached: 7d388e70ea5abd6a216f07de36eed248fdb43236b15e0fb41aac2e791130e9e5.jpg (720x634, 351.6K)

Metal was good until about the mid 80s. Then the whole genre turned into "you don't get it, it's supposed to be shit" garbage.

1986-1996 was peak metal

lol so yeah a sperg then

Are you one of the "it's supposed to be shit" people?

"Europe has not yet learned how to be Pagan. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the Christian societies that they once were in the last century. Black metal bands are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a Pagan mode, and black metal bands will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Europe will not survive." - Varg Vikernes

Whatever belief system you flee to will also have jews.
Why would they kill or reject him if he only came to fulfill their law, or if he was so (((compromised)))? You need a deeper understanding of jew/Judaisms and Christianity than simply identifying that a piece of God is human, or that the Jews read the Tora. Jesus went against Jews, and he changed the Tora.

You can find plenty of Zig Forums reasons to invalidate Christianity, but Christians can use the same logic to invalidate paganism, Nazi Germany. It's a moot point unless you follow your own rules.

Attached: Marching to Zion.webm (640x360 3.6 MB, 1.17M)

"Also where's my welfare check!?"

only black metal and grindcore are like that, listen to this

what, trying to subvert it? that's better than it being created by them. and the political ideology I subscribe to calls for the extermination of the jews off the face of the Earth, so they will be a temporary problem
that doesn't mean we should be christian, christianity pushes this "feed the /\/iggers" cuck-morality

So basically the atheist who dawns on his pagan cloak, but in actuality believes in nothing. Which makes the whole process meaningless and void. Therefore all your arguments are null and void, and i have no reason to be an Pagan, or anything for that matter. As long as i were to ascribe to materialism, and pure naturalism.

Attached: c3077f0127589245b6794571b2debf8386758097c8fb3ac17b59a67166384ef8.jpg (255x238, 9.89K)

atheism failed and now they run to paganism and devil worship, hilarious

spiritually, I kinda believe in meme magic, but I'm not sure, it's complicated. mostly nothing, though
no because from a 'materialist' perspective, they are perfectly logical

I think future generations of white people should be brainwashed into Paganism so they sincerely believe it though

Yeah, just like how paganism forbids race mixing, right?
It wasn't suppose to be, Christianity will always be it's own thing, neither with you nor against you.
How can it be cuck morality when the bible forbids coveting of another wife?

My leaving God for awhile was somewhat partially motivated by a purely emotional reaction I had to a song, so I can't say too much.

However, you say you found this song "intellectually stimulating" at the time. Why? I know part of it is because you were 14, but honestly: what is so intellectually stimulating about a song whose message can be summed up as: "God doesn't strike me dead when i say mean things about him, and sometimes he doesn't answer all prayers consistently and quickly, like my personal cosmic vending machine, therefore he's not real." It's about as deep as Nine Inch Nail's "Heresy (God is Dead)", and can be easily refuted with a 101 level understanding of Christian Theology.

Literally sounds like every other generic thrash metal band ever. Seriously, even Van Halen-esque Hair Metal of the 80's had more variety and identity than this.

It's alright, but the vocalist sounds like he's trying to rap.

If there's nothing outside of nature, meaning no god. Then it should follow that there's no such thing, as absolutes, objective morality etc. It would just be opinion vs opinion essentially. And you're not grounding yourself in the transcendental, so all your arguments just go back to the meaningless void of a universe. Listen to yourself white people. I don't really believe in anything, i just believe in useful tools. No one who's honest with themselves is going to take you seriously. Again you've already admitted in previous post you're just trolling so why should i take you seriously? Ground your arguments in the transcendental you'd have better luck.

Attached: 1513335567897.jpg (800x800, 237.34K)

paganism is a collective term for non-abrahamic religions. every one is different. modern paganism is implicitly white nationalist, and no amount of unwashed wiccan homos will change that fact
helping other races is racial cuckholdry, we should be conquering, enslaving, and exterminating other races, not giving them food and medicine

it's 'cause I was 14 and I think it was the balls of the lyrics, like he was so confident there is no god that he'll beg to be stricken down

now I have different, logical reasons not to believe
it's death metal, not thrash metal

there is no universal, objective morality. morality is a social norm, people consider murder immoral because it is the consensus in our culture that murder is bad because it eliminates potentially useful people and hurts feelings.

That literally sounds like it's out of Dawkins, or Hitchens pick your flavor. Pretty sure you might be the same guy. I told you, you need to make a case for your *Faith* To be metaphysically true. Otherwise your *Paganism*, is bunk. Then you're even a bigger fool than just bland atheism. At first it's im the atheist, but oops no guys im pagan. Make up your mind dude, you're like the Nihilist like Father rose pointed out. There's no objective meaning to the universe all life is meaningless. But yet at the same time they're absolutes in Mathematics, and science that ground humanity to it. Also That's a flat out lie, that's the all religions are the same meme. It's never been good in any society to, be a coward, to murder. Yes there's a difference between killing and murder. I really don't think you take any of this seriously, you can have my ((Yous)), but just listen to yourself.

Attached: e5bb5efb45b4356bd5da18660895f26f326ce634d774af49a608bb691a5aadd1.gif (400x225, 591.43K)

Every rock/metalhead is a arrested development manchild. It's quite clear to everyone else.

To clarify: I'm an atheist. I believe future generations of white people should be indoctrinated into theistic Paganism. Is this clear?

A variety of reasons, including but not limited too:
It's pretty arrogant to imply that no one has ever tackled the Problem of Evil in the two thousand some-odd years that Christianity's been around.
Go read The City of God by Saint Augustine or the Philokalia.

Even the pagans that espouse sodomy, toleration of migrants, and non-whites becoming Norse/European pagans?
Because there's plenty of those fools.

they get the cross too

Attached: PAGAN STRONK.jpg (803x439, 38.96K)

But why, though? They're worshiping the True and Honest Gods™ of Europe.
After all, there's no objective morality so why should what they're doing be of concern?

Yes there is.
There are literally objective things one can do in life to make life for oneself and others easier, as well as the opposite.

If you skulk around your tribe and stab people in their sleep you will, sooner or later, have a harder time than with cooperation.
This is not a difficult concept to grasp.

Then it's going to fail from the start, it's just simple logic, if you yourself do not believe in the thing you're espousing then no sane person would take your beliefs into serious consideration. Biggest issue you've never made a case for your belief all you've been saying is white people lol. That's literally tells me nothing as to why i should worship some dead pagan god. Which even if i did i would probably take my christian belief with me and treat this deity as personal. But from my limited knowlege of comparative religion. All the pagan religions taught that their gods were impersonal, that they were just the distant tyrant gods. and that you couldn't enter into a personal relationship with them. Which sets it's self up for what we call modern materialism, atheism. More than the protestants, and roman Catholics ever could have wished for.

*Hey im an atheist*
*Please worship this long forgotten deity, just because.*

user, I agree with you. I'm arguing against the pagan's moral relativism.
Maybe I shouldn't have been sarcastic.

morality is determined by the society. I believe the society should determine that anything that harms the race is immoral, which is basically where most morals come from. murder harms the race because it kills people off, theft harms the race because it creates disorder and disputes over ownership of things, sodomy harms the race because it loosens buttholes and spreads disease, etc.

to clarify, people should pretend to be Pagans and brainwash the next generation into actual Pagans

and that's not even necessary, only the absence of christianity is. but it would be cool

You're obviously a germanic heathen, but adding other pagan religons helps my point, of non-white elements in the beliefs.
It also tells you to be defensive, they didn't hand out food and water at the crusades. If someone tries to rape your wife, you're withing your Christian morals for self defense to protect the weak.

Attached: Atheism.jpg (716x571, 61.34K)

what should be done with the non-whites in Europe, christian?

So basically, you never made any appeal to an absolute, therefore all your arguments, and points are meaningless. You really haven't thought this through have you? You just keep going on about jews, white race, i hate Christianity. Unironically Grow up dude, and stop getting your view points from Metal bands. Again, it just sounds like you're parroting talking points from someone Ie, i hate christianity, i love pagan meme, and i idolize my race, as if it were God. How foolish are you?

the only absolute is the laws of nature, which we aim to discover via science. the only absolute morality is that the purpose of life is to survive and reproduce- that which lives is the winner, that which dies is the loser. I want my race to continue to survive and thrive for as long as possible, to be the winner. anything that gets in our way should be crushed

I don't share your obsession with the idea of a higher power, my ideals are Earthly

So let's be frank, unless there's some huge societal shift that happens to align to what you think, you're not going to get your "ultra cool heathen country".
Even then, other self-professed pagans will disagree with you on morality. So your foundation has no basis. There's no theology or morality to point to to justify your concepts.
It's all built on sand, man.
In the age of social media, digital information, and nigh-constant surveillance, that's a secret too big to keep.
Everyone will have to be on board at all times, you'll have to make sure your kids and their kids never have access to records that reveal this plot.
In essence, you'd have to go back to living in mud huts with no technology.

I, for one, think the Irish and Slavs should be corralled off. :^)
Friendly reminder that the Irish, Slavs, and some South Europeans were not considered white generations ago, despite advances in science and concepts of race.

why are you so obsessed with the Paganism though? I already explained that I'm an atheist and I think we should indoctrinate the next generation into Paganism because I think it would be cool. Varg's face sends you people into a frothing rage for some reason
luddism is redpilled. techno-fascism to wipe out all non-whites on Earth, then go full neofeudalist pagan luddite imho
Charleston Coon didn't think so. But I don't think that matters really, it's not like every country should merge and blanda upp. It doesn't bother me if Armenians are a lil woggy as long as they're 1000 miles away from my daughters. there's a certain line beyond which a race should just be wiped out, and white nationalists are generally in agreement about that (except the 'muh nationalism for all peoples' PRcucks)

Again, i really think you came in here with your prepared viewpoints. For one again, Nihilism is Schizophrenic *I believe that the universe is meaningless and that there's no objective morality, or anything of the sort. But i also believe that humanity is bound by objective meaning by Mathematics, science etc. In a meaningless universe. In philosophy, this a paradox. And a lot of problems we run into in just plain materialism, naturalism. A i want to have my cake and eat it. I want their to being meaning in a totally pointless and meaningless universe, and i don't care if im Philosophically unsound. Basically. And again, if you really didn't believe in Capital truth, objective morality, or some absolute wtf are you on this board for? lol Go live your materialistic life, otherwise you're what you've just said ,a troll looking for ((yous)), that no one's going to take seriously. Again, go back to C.S lewis G.K Chesterton, And then maybe the church fathers although they're a tough read, i've read a bit of them. But really hard read.

yeah but where's the proof that the resurrection happened tho 'cause the whole christianity completely revolves around that being true

and I disagree with the whole "if there is no god then nothing matters and we should just all kill ourselves" sentiment

The bible says to obey the government which goes against illegal immigration, and Acts 17:26 show a clear division of nations. The uniting the world into a global government (which is the point of this type of immigration) would be another step the apocalypse to Christianity. see the 2nd webm in

whether the non-whites are legal or not is irrelevant, the fact that they are non-white necessitates their deportation, sterilization or extermination. christianity opposes this and thus christianity advocates white genocide

Question your atheism, see if it's true that's my advice, to you. Try and see other view points. When C.S lewis was in the trenches in ww1, he wrote to his brother, to the effect, complaining.*All these people in the trenches praying to jesus as if it makes any difference, what makes him any different from the other gods, Thor, Loki, etc* When he was in his deistic/general Theistic View. That's what i did, i started giving the opposite side a fair hearing to the best of my ability. And i still try to do that today, i've been learning a bit about Nietzsche, and how he sorta unironically viewed the pale faced atheist, who again go around espousing some sort of meaning to a universe, when there is none, it's completely pointless if true. And he thought that you should just do whatever the hell you want. Really just be honest with yourself dude, research this by your own legwork to the best of your ability. Is my advice otherwise your foundations are going to crumble when you come up against someone who know what they're talking about. Maybe you don't know this stuff that's fine. But it certainly doesn't hurt to know. I didn't 5, to 6 months ago, when i set out on my investigation.

Then that would be white planet supremacy and not national socialism/facism.
Christianity wants everyone to be where they should be, in their nations, that's not supporting the death of white or their culture. It allows for bearing arms defensively.

100% genuine cringe. what's it like having a sub average IQ?

it is necessary for all non-whites in Europe and European colonies to be physically removed from the gene pool- by deportation, sterilization, or extermination. it would be nice for all non-whites on the planet to be exterminated as well, but isn't technically necessary
christianity would oppose le innocent christian /\/iggers being captured, thrown into cages, and deported back to africa. that act is necessary for the white race to survive. thus, christianity advocates white genocide

Attached: 1kgjn1.gif (360x189, 1.14M)

That would fall under obeying the government.
necessary
Wrong and a contradiction.
I've already debunked this.

I was very clear, I said it is necessary to remove non-whites from white countries, and it "would be nice" to remove them from the planet.

Why is it necessary? Can't you just out breed them to keep a white majority?

that wouldn't prevent racial contamination in the long-term. majority isn't good enough, there cannot be a single non-white on European soil

This. Heavy metal always been the most faggy music genre ever.

yeah to be fair i was 14 at the time lol

where my /unblack/ nibbas at

they should have called it "white metal" tbh