India criminalizes 3x Talaq,where a Muslim man can divorce his wife by saying talaq,talaq,talaq

NEW DELHI: The Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved an ordinance making triple talaq a punishable offence, said Ravi Shankar Prasad, minister for law and justice, IT.

He said that inspite of the Supreme Court annulling it last year, the practice continued "unabated".

Addressing a press conference, the Union minister accused the Congress of not cooperating in the passage of the 'Muslim Women Protection of Rights on Marriage Bill.

Describing the practice as "barbaric and inhuman", he said nearly 22 countries have regulated triple talaq. However, gender justice was given a complete go-by in a secular country like India because of blatant vote bank politics

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/union-cabinet-approves-ordinance-on-triple-talaq/articleshow/65867780.cms

Yea, it's a real thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_talaq_in_India

Attached: Islamic-slave-market-photo-nevsepic-com-ua.jpg (450x360, 23.47K)

i don't care
i don't care
i don't care

Because signing a paper is more special. That said laws can't do shit since if they're both muslims and believe in Islam then it will be divorce no matter what laws there is. Muslims doesn't believe in laws and only believe in Sharia.

Based as duck mgtow

Good thing I've still got my 9x talaq

India has been going down the feminist shithole lately

candyman
candyman
candyma…………………………………………

they divorce so she can be paid to be set up in a new propert, then they buy it, she moves back in with him and they rent it out for more sheckels

don't dot his. it makes your anus into mustard gas

Women oppression is still real in some barbaric shitholes. Very different situation than (((western feminism))).

Mudslime, mudslime, mudslime.

International atheist cable is working hard spreading homosexual and tranny shit. Banning men from marrying young girls and pozzing women everywhere. Many countries putting same laws to please jews and westerner puppets.

You have no idea how misandric India is Mangina. Men are the slave class there but Indian men are the biggest white knight simps so they're are fucked until they say fuck this shit and go their own ways like the men in other feminist countries like Japan, Denmark, South Korea, etc..

The West empowered their women and now Western women are destroying western civilization. Instead of admitting that women empowerment is detrimental to a healthy society whites are exporting their stupidity to other cultures as a trojan horse in their aid to other countries. We want to see everyone make the same mistakes we made—white people.

i kinda feel to some extent that a lot of Easterners tend to be hypocrites, call white men racist to their face if they can get something out of it but laughing about it all behind their back

but I guess I sound a bit like a bitter red indian

come on man, they are sand niggers! the triple talaq is stupid policy

Yeah, that's islam in a nutshell. May as well outlaw the whole thing while you're at it.

lel

wasted digits. Get your head out of your ass.

Shut up whore.

Roastie
Roastie
Roastie