Wasps are being wiped out as quickly as bees - and their disappearance will be just as disastrous

Wasps are being wiped out as quickly as bees - and their disappearance will be just as disastrous, according to new research.

But the plight of wasps is going under the radar compared to that of their close cousins - because of their unpopularity.

Nature's unloved insects are best known for ruining picnics - and leaving a painful sting when we try to swat them away.

They both pollinate our flowers and crops - but wasps also destroy pests and insects that carry human diseases.

An insect 'armageddon' is under way due to pollution, habitat changes, overuse of pesticides and global warming. And they are vital to the make up of the countryside.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6183081/amp/Dont-kill-wasps-ruin-picnic-theyre-just-important-bees-scientists-warn.html

Attached: 3507.JPG (1600x1200, 74.14K)

Doubt it. Do you how many wasps AND bees I have around my backyard? too many. Plus the wasps are always building their mud nests on my dodge truck, but I don't bother them as long as they don't bother me.

This year has been INSANE with wasps.

I think most people feel the same way, which makes this whole "wasps are dying" thing smell more and more like bullshit. Not to mention

FUCK WASPS

Hornets are parasites, they need to die.
Natural bees are fine, but not invasive like mellifera.

Hue. I can't kill the fuckers fast enough to lovingly greet that day.

We wouldn't have figs without hornets, user.

Fuck wasps. Good riddance.

Figs are the original fruit of sin? I thought they were Jesus's favorite fruit and he got so mad at a fig tree for not having any figs to give him that he told it to die and it did.

They used fig leaves to cover their bodies for a reason.

wasps are flying ants that sting. they wipe out bee populations and many other beneficial insects that are beneficial to plants.

FUCK WASPS.
white anglo saxons are ok tho. though im not happy about what they did to the rest of the white raceā€¦ but it seems theyre paying for that now.

"bees disappearing" is a myth. I only hope wasps go extinct.

Yellow jackets dummy

Can'thave one with out the other

I've only been stung once by a bee, about 100 times by yellow jackets
One fucker bumped into my forehead and stung me there

Almost swallowed one when it went into my drink

eating outside,the more you swat at them, the more they get riled

They eat parasites?

They fertilize?

I used to hate wasps, but they serve a necessary function, they are like spiders, but without the webs.

never been attacked by a spider

"Do wasps pollinate crops?
Wasps are generally not considered to be important plant pollinators, but there are important exceptions, such as fig wasp pollination of figs (cultivated figs in many regions and native wild figs in Western Asia), and scoliid wasp pollination of some Australian orchids"
So no, not really. And they fuck up beehives, killing all who get in their way. Wasps look stylish, but they're the rapefugees if the insect world.

Survival of the fittest, don't fly near humans it's not hard

Is this all certain types of wasps?

We are literally performing selective breeding on insects. They better get the genes of STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM TWOLEGGED CREATURES real fucking soon.

Written by a cuck faggot who does not go for a kill when a wasp is in sights.

I think we should be tolerant to wasps. After all, they're only dying out because we've oppressed them for thousands of years, fellow white man.

Attached: depositphotos_69909979-stock-photo-fun-bee-with-computer.jpg (1024x934, 65.74K)

ITT: Brainlets fail to comprehend why a sizable part of the local food chain disappearing might be a bad thing.

Once you're up to your neck in chagas beetles and ticks with lyme disease maybe you'll realize there was more to it than "annoying things should be eliminated".

The fruit of the original sin was never specified; figs and apples were largely used as a stand-in when people made art about it.

But that's good, one less species that humans can torture to death.