Home Fortifications

how will Zig Forums fortify it's house in this situation

Attached: Fire-1050x699.jpg (1050x699, 90.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Yw5Nj3FnV4
youtu.be/iuUORqGOF0M
invidio.us/watch?v=6Yw5Nj3FnV4
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-sheila-a-cuban-tv-personality-who-works-in-japan-s-nipp-kwc2axz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I shoot myself to end the suffering immediately.

Good joke.

Attached: mEde5Ke.jpg (475x475, 44.19K)

What city, user?

Attached: kV0FLaV.jpg (600x800, 128.56K)

enjoy your STD

It'd be really hard to stay neutral, especially if you're trained, armed and known to be so. Both the government forces and the rebels would try to force you to join them.

Nah Serb, you don't fortify your house. You make your house a killzone with tunnels and shit.

random american city,suburbs

I don't fortify anything, I'm going on a impaling killstreak until I surpass Vlad

I literally have a crate of 7.62x39, 7.62x51mm, 12 gauge 00 buck and pistol ammo.

Neutral? Fuck no I'll be killing some antifa faggots and raping their women, serb style.

I wouldn't touch those nasty hookers with a stolen dick. I would do some wicked shit and shoot them right in their baby makers.

Basically this is what's going to happen to them.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x680, 1.58M)

eh just capture them a month or 2 til a doctor can prescribe a cure for their std, recreate the handmaids tale, maybe add in some infertile
(and do some tubal ligation on the minority-American women) to fix the problem wrt the current incels.
of course the next generation incels is going to have a leg-up as we are going to legalize men only club (due to the factors of hypergamy & affirmative action) to make a de-incel-ifier.

Probably cover the window and doors with table, couch, tapes and nails. Dig the tunnels and room in my home. The home isn’t mine so I cannot really fortify the home.

Block all entrances with the corpses of communists and communist sympathizers.

Attached: Mexican_Lower.jpg (600x400, 19.01K)

As if you won't go in the forest like Serbs always did as soon as SHTF. Learn from your ancestors.

The concept of society presented by this book is completely pants on head retarded, only a woman could've come up with something like this.

I wouldn’t do that because it is a biohazard.

Hammer and nail some planks of wood over openings, pile up heavy furniture over openings, dig tunnels into neighbours garden.
Bugging in is retarded though.

A jew too.

Cactus, stinging nettles, and BlackBerry bushes will go a lot further than most think, bonus points for blackberries because they like meat.

I think a better question is how to fortify a neighborhood, or larger area. You wont be successful in fortifying something as small as a house and expecting it to hold out from being surrounded. In the middle ages, yeah; that's basically what a castle did. They even had small ones about the size of modern houses that could be defended from hundreds of men. However with the range of modern weaponry, you really would just need to take pot shots at suspicious people and maybe som superficial barriers that show you mean business, with lots of your friends and family who have guns that are clearly visible;
see roof Koreans.

Attached: xuqJjRj.jpg (950x647, 185.32K)

The biggest issue with fortifying entire neighborhoods is that you need to trust your neighbors, and they need to trust you. In suburban areas this is somewhat possible due to the lower density of houses, but in big cities it's impossible, you are surrounded by literal millions of self-centered retards who would kill their own family for a piece of bread. If SHTF the only good option is to get the fuck away from cities and even villages. Either go innawoods or have a remote house somewhere away from others, like I do.

Don't. Fortifications always lead too looters thinking you have something they want. Build underground escape routes to avoid direct confrontation and only take potshots at nearby forces retrieving wounded as too make them unable to retrieve equipment.

You should also keep a 1km to 2km distance between your home and where you are shooting motherfuckers.

I do and I am more than eager to give it to them, who doesn't want free ammo?

So what if people want free lead?

My first action would be to stop being a fenceshitting faggot, because unlike what people think, being a "neutral" doesn't make you a friend of everyone or an uninvolved bystander, it makes you a fucking enemy and target of literally all the factions. "If you're not with us, you're against us" is the motto of most civil wars and you should expect to be shat on.

Also don't make your house into a fucking fortess, it's idiotic and will just get you killed. No military is going to pass by a fucking fort and go "better leave him alone, let's pass on", they'll go "whoa, what a cool strongpoint to have, and it's just one faggot in it? Let's secure this position and score ourself a sweet bunker!"

I have more than twice that number of magazines and an order of magnitude more ammo than that and that's just the AK

Attached: 1432462447254.jpg (800x600, 337.47K)

that flame is from T2. dont shit me serb

FTFY

Attached: burger k ang guns funs.png (993x789, 1006.62K)

in all honesty i'd just post up on the hill across the street from walmart. it's far enough away, and covered in pines. those judged unworthy by sight alone would finally feel my wrath.

Attached: 56 merika walmart.jpg (673x789, 140.42K)

No matter how many rounds you have you're going to have to join a side or at least be a hired hand for a particular side in such a conflict.

This is generally true, but in the event that there is some location you want to fortify or blockade, go look on your local craigslist for barrels. 55 gallon plastic or steel barrels with lids go for $10 or less, I guarantee you there are barns and scrapyards near you that are absolutely full of them Protip: Like with everything in life, you should either have some on hand or at least know where to get them before you need them. You can very effectively shut down traffic, roads, and highways with barrels full of waterdoubly so if you add a few bags of concrete mix, and if you fill them with dirt or sand, they make an effective ballistic barrier, too.

You'd have to be a FUCKING FAGGOT to still be neutral in 2019. And being neutral just means you're the smallest and weakest faction of all.

Pick one and only one.

Attached: Devil May Cry 3 Commercial.webm (468x360, 2.55M)

this is close to my upper limit of expertise on the topic tbh

Attached: preparing a house for defence.jpg (720x1280, 209.31K)

youtu.be/6Yw5Nj3FnV4
youtu.be/iuUORqGOF0M

invidio.us/watch?v=6Yw5Nj3FnV4

I'm kinda surprised all homes can still easily be entered by just breaking a window with a rock, etc.

I'd think they'd all (maybe required by law just like door locks) come with steel storm shutters on all openings

It's a both waste of time and unnecessary risky too fight leftists directly. To win the war you must:
1. Aquire sufficient fuel.
2. Destroy/sabatoge the infistucture of the city's the enemy controls (bridges, electricity, gas, roads, water treatment, internet, ALL methods of communication, ports, airports, ect.)
3. Ambush/redirect any and all shipments of food/water/supplies.
The citys' that amass parasitic forces require an absurd amount of infistucture too subsist. Cut off the blood and they shall eat themselves.

A couple moments of going full nigger and I'd have access to years worth of supplies, then I could properly fortify his glorified cabin.
>tfw looks like no civil war soon

Token, low-effort violence could be used to stoke the flames while those measures are being taken. Random one-target hasty sniper ambushes would be incredibly demoralizing for the population in that area. Remember how terrified the normalfaggots were back when the DC snipers were out and about? Now take away their food, electricity, clean water, and frivolous entertainment.

I can't tell if my prickly pear cacti are good for this or not. On one hand, the small pricks will get *everywhere* and you'll still get hurt months later. On the other hand, it's not too bad initially. A better cacti is probably out there, though.

Holy shit, I'm reading the summary now. This is awful.
"Hey, let's produce food in an area unsuitable to produce food."

If they're fighting a perpetual war, wouldn't you want your soldiers to believe in something when fighting?

You would run into one of two problems in a society like this. You would either have nobody growing food or running the factories, or you would run out of women. (I'm assuming there are factories there, since it is heavily polluted. However, I never see it mention a factory anywhere. A 1st world society wouldn't survive a perceptual war post-1985 without some form of industrial capability.) The society would misallocate human resources by doing this, causing in either under or over production, and would be unsustainable in the long run. It wouldn't last long enough for women to be "reeducated." I don't see any other social class which involves production. Plus, if she knew what most men wanted, they would concentrate the lower class in the cities with factories for production and give the upper class men lots of land in non-polluted areas. This is stupid as hell.

Hell no. It's even listed as "feminist science fiction" on Wikipedia. What the hell in it is science fiction? Because it was set in the near future? There is nothing sci-fi in it, especially compared to Brave New World, which was supposedly a major inspiration. All the technology in it was around at the time of writing. That does not qualify as science fiction.

I actually find this interesting. In the suburbs of Houston, some subdivisions show up before cities when zooming in on Google Maps (Cinco Ranch is one). There, you would have to find a very small sub-subdivision that is divided from the rest by something. In Charlotte, many subdivisions are just a small ranch where the developers threw in a few roads and houses. I'd imagine it's easier to fortify the latter due to smaller size = fewer neighbors to worry about.

This, especially in hurricane prone areas. When I lived in Houston, I got some of those just for hurricanes. Everyone thought I was some bat shit insane doomsday prepper waiting to ride out the apocalypse, even when they didn't know about my funs. Guess who was the only one in my whole neighborhood who still had all their windows after Ike?

Afterthought: This is the mentality of northerners. "Why would you, someone who has lived here all their life, take proactive steps to protect your life and property from hurricanes in a hurricane-prone area? You're obviously preparing for the apocalypse/gubbament/civil war/latest hit conspiracy theory! I bet you also stockpile a few days worth of food in mid-June for the hurricanes. Loser! Us northerners know what we're doing!"
*stores start running out of food as Ike approaches*
"Wow, user. I guess storing two weeks worth of food was a good idea. You were smart. We wish we did that."
*power goes out as Ike is making landfall*
"H-hey, user. Do you have a spare radio? We don't know what's happening and it's scaring us."
*entrance to the neighborhood gets flooded*
"Hey user, it's us again. We are almost out of food. Do you happen to have any spare food? We're starving over here."
*water stops working*
"Hey user, how do you use the bathroom now? No, we didn't fill the bathtub like you said we should. Oh, wait, there was a reason you said we should fill the bathtub?"
Next year, they said the exact same thing about me buying food. There is no way these people made it through Harvey.

sage for dbl post/rant

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-sheila-a-cuban-tv-personality-who-works-in-japan-s-nipp-kwc2axz

You better not have given them a goddamn thing. Normalniggers who shit on their mental betters because "lol i let societal norms determine my planning habits xD" deserve nothing but a bullet in their heads.

Attached: WHY.jpg (300x300, 16.89K)

This, tbh.

That sounds about as full nigger as it gets

Attached: Titus.. Get the LMG.jpg (960x640, 114.49K)

He owns a pre-84 full retard machine gun and is the kind of fuck to protest any attempt at repealing the full auto ban because muh investment, so you wouldn't get any guilt out of me for it.

Sound like an oathcuck. You should bring god's wrath to this sinner.

Disgusting. Make sure he sees your face before he dies.

Attached: 1098109801923481.jpg (456x386, 82.7K)

Why no underground bunker though? Imagine not riddling your property (and the neighbours etc) with VietCong tunnels & comfy underground factories/hydroponics labs.

That image is kino af.

Medpilled image.

I don't know. Currently living in a log cabin on 80 acres, with 50 acres of pure innawoods. Walls are nice and THICC, so small arms fire should be no issue. Likely would dig a tunnel out into the woods to a shack for escapes of my family. Issue is, we have very sandy soil, and a high water table after rains, so no telling if that would be flooded.

I told them they should've listened to what I told them when hurricane season began. They lived on a Poptart and a bottle of water (or Gatorade) each per day for over a week and they didn't even learn from it. They didn't buy food for next year's hurricane season and acted all superior when nothing happened that year. They still live there and I doubt they learned their lesson, so there's a non-zero chance they had to be rescued during Harvey.

sage for off-topic

Attached: right.gif (500x290, 945.81K)

You could put a large pipe through the tunnel and have it open only at your house and the shack.