Witches metoo a boy

In a scene from #MeToo meets The Crucible, four female students have accused an eighth grade boy of sexual assault after he refused to apologize for going against political correctness.

It started off an ordinary day for eighth grader Keith Bailey until he was summoned by administrators into the vice principal’s office at a Colorado Springs, Colo. middle school. He was confused and shaken. Keith had never been in trouble at school before, save for one minor incident months ago when he made an inappropriate remark that a fellow student “looked like a school shooter.” This time, it was much more serious.

For over two hours on Wednesday afternoon, alone in her office, the vice principal grilled Keith. “He said they kept asking him the same things over and over. They were just intimidating him, asking him the same thing in different ways, asking what he did to these girls and why he did it to them. ‘Why did you do it, what did you do, when did you do it,'” Keith’s father, Dennis Bailey, says. “They were vague the whole time. They never asked anything specific.”

Only after the two hour inquisition did the school phone Keith’s parents to let them know he was being suspended. But before they did that, they called the police. By the time Keith’s father showed up at the school, his son was being cuffed and put into the back of a police car as a crowd of students stood by ogling the scene.
dangerous.com/49605/boy-13-arrested-cuffed-and-dragged-from-school-over-metoo-allegations/

Women are just toxic. Stay away; the juice ain't worth the squeeze.

Always make sure you drink a glass of freely squeezed MGTOW every single day.

Isn't it great that people are so immature that instead of acting as impartial bystanders, they now immediately behave as if _they_ are the ones who were wronged by (thing in question).

This is a pretty blatant example of bullying, and the principal is so retarded/emotional that she essentially got the police to aid in said bullying.

Good job leaving out the important bit, internet (((journalist))).

Females and liberals are such a fucking cancer. unbelievable how indoctrinated and brainwashed mere children already are.

anyone else when #metoo was about boys molested by hollywood producers?

couldn't allow that narrative to exist, now it's this shit.

This happens literally every day though, it's hardly news.

I wouldn't donate to this.

Good God, even now 12-13 year old girls are awful and the school is down right retarded in handling this. I hope that guy gets the most jewiest Jew of lawyers and sue the shit out that school and those four cunts and drain their money dry till those bitches will really need to peddle themselves as whores just to get by

Indeed they are. There's nothing toxic about masculinity

Words cannot describe how incensed I am right now

Something has to be done about this cancer called feminism. Politicians don't want to touch it for fear of losing votes but if politicians don't do something men are fucked. If a large percentage of men become disenfranchised, this society is fucked; men are the ones that build, defend and maintain.

I don't think anything will be done. They plan on relying on shaming men into doing whatever they want but they don't realize men are becoming desensitized to shaming tactics. When shaming fails I don't know what they'll do…enslave men by force? Slaves do the bare minimum to not get whipped. Or maybe robots? Oh well, I won't be around when this happens.

Where's that faggot who sages every thread about women doing deplorable shit/karma biting women in the ass?

Bumping this shit because the roastie menace still lives on

Students should be encouraged to stealth record their principles/teacher whenever such bullshit comes up.

I hope the boy shoots up the school

Sucks to be that kid. When I was his age the kootie meme was still popular. His school should be nuked to be quite squiggly diggeley honest.

Now it's Keith who looks like a school shooter lol

these cunts should get the death penalty, we need to start making women in society scared to do this shit.

Women lie and use the legal system as a weapon against men.

I hope you are all fucking happy, woke up at 7am to take a dump, and after reading OPs I'm so fucking mad that I can't sleep anymore.
Torture for this four bitches and their families is the only solution

I can't tell who's worse, the lying girls or the school administrators who interrogated the poor boy. They should all be promptly gassed.

AND the police, arresting him with zero hard evidence of a crime being committed and a less than believable he-said-she-said situation with four hysterical girls with no consistent story

This is what parents ought to start teaching their kids. During a questioning like that, remain calm, don't say anything. If they cuff and take them to jail, let them knowing that your family is most likely going to get a fat 'we are sorry' sum of cash from some part of the system

Destroying men is part of the plan or laws would have been made for these things already. Getting men in the West to dislike their countries is one way to defeat it then make your New World Order without any resistance from the West.

are you kidding? school administrators are the authority in school, and they're (hopefully) adults, kids do stupid things, especially when agitated

webm this

They knew exactly what they were doing and need to be punished severely. I would hope the administration and families of those girls get fucking destroyed.

When the pendulum finally swings the other way the direction civilization will take is going to make The Handmaid's Tale look like fucking Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.

Attached: you've done a man's job sir.jpg (1280x720, 39.11K)

I was about to feel bad for the kid until he said that some other dude looked like a school shooter.

“Her mother gave us a call and said she just found out that Keith had been inappropriately touching her daughter and she just wanted to let us know.

You touch me and I touch you

kid stuff

The parents need a good lawyer to sue

Donate

Precisely
Fuck these cunts, they need to be exposed

Nice Nazi dubs

lol nice going. fuck over men for 40 years, then turn around and say "I'm mgtow, women are bad, I'm one of you guys amirite?"

fuckers like this should be the #1 enemy of mgtow

nice d&c faggot