Earnest seekers of God stuck in other faiths

What happens to decent people who seek God earnestly, pray, live charitable lives dedicated to helping others but are stuck in a non-christian environment where converting doesn't enter their minds, because they think they're already being drawn to God through some other faith. Like decent mormons or muslims or whatever.

I lived with a Bahai family who were extraordinarily kind and generous, I was a hard-atheist at the time, and kind of disrespectful, but they were very patient with me. And they often tried to get me to see the world from a different light, to seek God, not even to join their religion but to see that good and evil are objective things and there's more to life than the material and perceptible. They had a big impact on me eventually finding Christ…They're still Bahai to this day and when they heard I became Christian they were very excited and happy for me.
I often wonder why God doesn't lead them to Christ. I can't imagine them going to hell if they died today. It would make no sense….

Attached: mooslem.jpg (625x780, 182.87K)

According to Dante they go to Limbo

Attached: limbo.jpg (1186x800, 341.5K)

I always took the harrowing of hell to mean that people who do not get the right information in life or are otherwise prevented from finding the truth through no fault of their own are given the right information once they die and can then make their choice to either accept the truth or reject it and experience the afterlife accordingly.

I mean just because the crucifixion happened before their deaths doesn't mean they can't receive the same treatment as the people who'd died before.

God will judge us with what we were given.
A miscarried child will be judged with justice. A Muslim will be judged with justice. The mentally ill will be judged with justice. Heretical Christians will be judged with justice.
What that will mean in practice, only God knows. What we do know is that, we know where the Church is but not where it isn't. If somebody isn't in communion with the Church, pray for them.

Attached: oh-my-no-op-stephan-fry.jpg (2197x1463, 121.65K)

this except also with mercy

Bahai is literally NWO religion. A religion that believes every religion is good along with all the other Jewries.
Since you're a Christian now take them out of that Masonic religion ASAP.
It's time for you to retribute what they've given to you.
Good luck user. God be with you.

It's wrong though. The harrowing of hell only worked for people who died before Christ.
The Church always said that those who were incapable of finding the truth due to imvencible ignorance, if they lived a life according to the natural law and wished to know the truth and God, God would reveal himself to them in the moment of death, thus becoming invisible members of the Catholic Church and going to heaven after death.

God's word lasts forever. So it's reasonable to think that the gospel is still active in he'll, and wasn't lost or destroyed. Just like it's active in our world.

This.

Attached: adb6083bd09846d65a9f0f2b5a56fb9a90bd8ddfd7bf83025cf18ce884750816.jpg (750x747, 114.81K)

There is no such thing as the noble savage, Christianity literally believes the opposite of that. That is the fall of man.
It is impossible to be moral without the teachings of Christ.
But since God is not autistic, he will judge us case by case and not just follow a checklist.

Read Romans 2 and Acts 17. We do not say they are condemned, we preach the Gospel and call them to repent. A good thing does not become bad because a non-Christian does it, God is love, and grace is surely present before we convert, just as God loved us as we were still in sin. We offer the fullness of truth and a faith that makes God known, but we do not say we are the only ones who know God. Our obligation is to preach the Gospel, entrusting judgement to God.

Yea, exaclty. I think when a lot of people think of God, they think of the dude who's just there to check off to see who's done what. Which is sad, that our mainstream culture just sees it that way.

Attached: 7114162c4000e8dd7935639d535b9e6a41cd4b5f6647ecb559d6c265bca543ae.jpg (693x1000, 96.53K)

They go to hell.

His making a list, his checking it twice. His gonna find out who's been naughty or nice

Attached: c2ec54c520ec1f99a9a0da2973e22a8a--jesus-cristo-religion.jpg (381x293, 35.52K)

They burn in hell all the same.

yes. god is testing us all. god is truth and justice and will judge us accordingling have faith please brothers

Attached: nipsu.png (511x383, 151.08K)

I'd add the second half of Romans 1 too.

The parable of the sheep and the goats factors in this concern, I think.