PayPal bans Alex Jones

PayPal is terminating its relationship with Alex Jones and his website, Infowars, the online payment service said Friday.

After an extensive review of Infowars and its related sites, PayPal said in a statement, the company “found instances that promoted hate or discriminatory intolerance against certain communities and religions, which run counter to our core value of inclusion.”

PayPal notified Infowars of the decision Thursday, prompting the site to accuse PayPal in a blog post of a “political ploy designed to financially sabotage an influential media outlet.” Infowars said PayPal had given it 10 days to find a new payment platform, after which PayPal’s services would no longer function.

PayPal declined to cite specific examples of Infowars’s problematic behavior. But Infowars has gained increasing attention — and criticism — for its role in spreading conspiracy theories and misinformation online. PayPal’s decision Friday makes it the latest tech company to ban Jones and his content from its platform, following in the footsteps of Apple, Facebook and Google, among others.

Last month, Jones’s podcasts were removed from iTunes after Apple said it did not tolerate hate speech. YouTube soon took similar enforcement steps against Infowars, saying Jones had “repeatedly” violated its terms of service. Although Twitter initially resisted banning Jones, it, too, removed him from its platform earlier this month with a permanent suspension.

Twitter’s decision came hours after Jones appeared at a high-profile congressional hearing involving Twitter chief executive Jack Dorsey and Facebook chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg. During the event, Jones was recorded heckling journalists and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.). Afterward, Jones tried to confront Dorsey as he was exiting the Senate office building where the hearing was held.

washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/09/21/paypal-bans-alex-jones-saying-infowars-promoted-hate-or-discriminatory-intolerance/?utm_term=.9af427a481fe

Attached: P26GGCVSLMI6RC2TKAIWO2HETE.jpg (1484x1005, 118.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now i'm wondering what he said before all this storm

I'm gassing this is a ploy to unroot any literally hortlers. Alex, or is it John (never trust people with a double first name) being a scape-goat to create more anti-logic/reason laws. Let him die and be forgotten.

Attached: Eggplant hunt.jpg (921x960, 243.25K)

Not long ago: "You cant speak here, goy. Youre hateful!"

Now: "You cant bank here, goy! Youre hateful!"

Soon: "You cant live here, goy! Youre a Class Enemy!"

What a coincidence, I am also terminating my relationship with PayPal.

Those are zucchini.

Not surprising. Any opportunity for them to virtue signal. During the homosexual marriage redefining survey in Australia, they matched donations to the 'Yes' campaign dollar for dollar.

Even if someone shares similar values to a tech company, any move thats political, is ultimately not their place, they need to be neutral and agnostic.

They do have the right to be political, as anyone or any organization is, however its bad form and it isnt their business to make political moves. Thats whats disturbing about these tech companies now, theres a culture inside of them that doesnt leave their voter registration bias at the door before clocking-in. Its a social agenda put on by their people at the top, they should be democrat on their own time and not use their company purse to pursue external political posture.

The alternative is to make something of such aesthetic that it transcends the dumb political game because its valuable to the consumer and it facilitates their mission whatever that may be, all the same products are used by hot emo chicks to Islamic terrorists to mystery meat transexuals to chaste Amish prudes.

good
no amount of this bullshit "oh look we are deplatforming alex jones, what a rebel" psyop is going to get me to believe he isn't a controlled op, give it up CIA-kun

companies should be banned from getting into politics.

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

it's going to be hilarious when Alex Jones' attorneys advise him to settle out of court for an undisclosed amount (it will be at least 50 million)

lol @ how little you seem to know about politics OR business.

hint: businesses can refuse service to anyone they want.

Alex Jones probably thinks you are controlled opposition as well.

Even niggers?

They should. They are acting like the mafia now: 'anything we don't like, we'll just discriminate against and deny services to.' Very very dangerous situation and fuck anyone who supports these kind of monopoly tactics.

Is there an alternative to Paypal? Because if there isn't, then its a de-facto monopoly.

I dont think they should be banned.

But people should be making alternative companies that are apolitical.
Its usually hard to think of a new product or service to offer. But someone could easily make a free speech version of twitter which is identical in every way except it wont ban people based on their politics.

gab.ai/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/

There are alternatives to social media services. The problem is Paypal, and I don't see any alternatives for that.

I'm not aware of any online banking that supports online transactions as conveniently and easily as PayPal. But that's not to say that no others exist. BitCoin, I suppose.

Some might argue that cash is an alternative to paypal.
At least cash is apolitical for now. If Hillary had won in 2016 we would could be at the point now where anyone politically right of center is banned from using cash as well as electronic payments.

I would not doubt it. These people are evil.

the deep state isn't in government, it's in business

Actually, they're in BOTH. US govt is a mafia state protecting their special interests (mafia).

The real boogeyman under coordinated attack here is "hate speech" and Deep State is just going after the lowest hanging fruit with the least blowback from the general public as possible. The are applying the lube and inserting the dildo in your ass gently, because of course, "hate speech" is anything which doesn't fit or goes against the prescribed narrative.

such buzzwords

They even fire some employees for wrong think. It's not about service only. Also fags sued baker and won so can't refuse as you say.

Same disenfranchising they did with Zig Forums.

Sucks for Alex, but (((PayPal))) et. al. are just digging their graves even faster. Cryptocurrency liquidity networks are breaking new ground almost every day; they're much cheaper to use, faster, and explicitly content agnostic.

And something of negative value was lost, thus making the world better by it's newfound nonexistence.