Is he ever coming back? How long is he going to make us wait?

Is he ever coming back? How long is he going to make us wait?

Attached: ascension.jpg (304x405, 94.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people-press.org/2010/06/22/section-3-war-terrorism-and-global-trends/
z3news.com/w/prophetic-vision-reveals-seals-broken/
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Peter 3:8&version=KJV
bible-researcher.com/muratorian.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

According to 41% of Americans, between now and 2050.

people-press.org/2010/06/22/section-3-war-terrorism-and-global-trends/

Yeah and if you read the early Christian writings they're all talking about how they need to prepare for the "imminent" return of Christ. 200 years later….

He will come like a thief in the night. God said it is not for you know or care about. It happens when it happens son

so either christianity in general, protestantism, catholicism or orthodoxy has to be either evangelized, witnessed and preached to all nations.

get to work peeps if you want the end to come sooner rather than later

That was about the end of Jerusalem, the destruction of the temple in 70 AD

why wont the end just come already? why do i have to live this life.. i try to do right and live by the word but i just find myself weak and faced with so much troubles i just want to die.

There are many other saints awaiting birth, you'll have to endure until the end.

Yep.

2nd Coming of Christ will either be at the end of the whole world, or it's just metaphorical for our death and revelation has already occurred with the temple being destroyed and Roman Empire becoming Christianized.

Prophetic vision reveals first three seals already broken
>The Lord said, “A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign…”
>He then ended with, “I AM coming.”
z3news.com/w/prophetic-vision-reveals-seals-broken/

Attached: seven_seals_apocalypse.jpg (620x349, 91.28K)

Just a few days.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Peter 3:8&version=KJV

user, please

winnie the pooh Protestants I swear

There is no evidence that she is a protestant. Unless you are operating on the fallacy that any non-Cathodox who calls herself a Christian must be a protestant.

you can tell by her language. additionally, the unlocking of the seals comes very close to the Father revealing His Day, which is a big no-no.

I hope he comes soon and liberates us from this wicked existence.

When the world is ready.
Seriously, think about it. Every day Jesus puts it off is another day we could be converting others, or strengthening our own faith.
Or working towards reintegrating the schismatics, reforming the protestants.
Basically, preparing The Kingdom for his return.

There's no fallacy. Any non-catholic is a protestant. Such is the meaning of protestant.

Attached: Disciples_of_all_Nations.png (508x762, 853.01K)

Attached: 1519036902051.png (522x472, 47.36K)

I think a large part of christians felt like this in every age.

We don't know the hour, all we can do is have faith.

There is a third coming

Orthodox Catholic are Catholic?

Attached: 1512955099660.jpg (500x500, 42.59K)

Prot·es·tant
ˈprädəstənt/
noun
noun: Protestant; plural noun: Protestants

a member or follower of any of the Western Christian churches that are separate from the Roman Catholic Church and follow the principles of the Reformation, including the Baptist, Presbyterian, and Lutheran churches.

Your definition is weak, a Protestant is any Christian denomination that does not follow the 2,000 year Church of Jesus Christ.

A better definition of Protestant is:
Christian sect founded by men within the last few hundred years

There is no evidence that the Catholic church or any of the other apostolic churches (Orthodox, Anglican, Episcopalian, etc.) are the original church founded by Jesus Christ. Your definitions are self-serving and at odds with common usage. The dictionary definition suits us fine, and according to it those who do not hold to the principles of the Reformation are not protestants. Deal with it.

Either until we boldly go where no man has ever gone before to convert abducted antediluvian humans on other planets or when the MultiVAC gets built.

/thread

There is plenty of evidence, starting with the inerrant Word of God in Sacred Scripture, and basic history.

Read this: bible-researcher.com/muratorian.html

"It is true that he writes once more to the Corinthians and to the Thessalonians for the sake of admonition, (56-7) yet it is clearly recognizable that there is one Church spread throughout the whole extent of the earth."

Should I trust a Christian from 170 A.D., whom is a generation after the Apostles vouchsafe the existence of one apostolic church? Or should I trust you, who has absolutely nothing to substantiate ANYTHING you say?

.>>676416

btw, you reject the definition of Christ's authentic Church, for that dictionary of mere men!

pathetic.

Can you elaborate? I've never heard of a third coming before.

He's probably in the shower or something. He'll get here when He gets here. Just make sure you're ready to go when He is.