Pope Francis Says He's The Devil

RELATED:
https:// archive.fo/RKXQt (Beware: Pope Francis Is Not A Christian)
https:// archive.fo/4lHlt (Vatican Has Long History of Pedophilia Coverup)
https:// archive.fo/qZTPZ (Vatican Official Accuses Pope Francis Of Covering Up Sexual Abuse)
https:// archive.fo/YM0qi (Vatican Lobbied US Government and Politicans To Block Child-Sex Investigation)
https:// archive.fo/wTJCB (Pennsylvania Grand Jury Finds 50 Catholic Priests Guilty of Child Abuse)
https:// archive.fo/iR98v (Catholic Priests Sexually Abused Thousands Of Children In Germany)

Pope Francis stunned journalists on Saturday when he “joked” that he was the devil during a trip to Lithuania.

The Pontiff was greeting journalists when he stopped to recieve a book about former Pope John Paul II by Polish photographer journalist Grzegorz Galazka.

As Francis received the book from Galazka, he said: “Pope John Paul II was a saint, I am the devil.”

This is the first time Pope Francis has publicly acknowledged longstanding rumors of his dark, Satanic leanings.

Last year, Francis sent shockwaves through the Catholic Church when he warned that “having a personal relationship with Jesus is dangerous and very harmful.”

Yahoo News reports: archive.fo/7aiQG

Laughing, Galazka immediately corrected him: “No, you are both saints! You are both saints!”

Francis’ quip appeared to acknowledge that he has his detractors, particularly among conservative Catholics who long for the more doctrinaire papacies of John Paul and Emeritus Pope Benedict XVI.

The criticism of Francis by conservatives has grown more vocal recently amid the church’s sex abuse scandals and the distress over his opening to letting divorced and civilly remarried Catholics receive Communion.

archive.fo/02jFc
yournewswire.com/pope-francis-says-devil/

Attached: Pope Francis Says He's The Devil.jpg (636x403, 265.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/PUNISHMENTINHELLVIDEOS
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/schizophrenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beware the false prophets during the end times.

bump

Dark Pope confirmed.

Conservative Christians have pointed this out for YEARS and have been ridiculed and mocked for it. Well… well… right again!

no surprise christfag takes everything literally

He covers up and protects pedophiles and is an admitted globalist who is shilling Soros' destabilization agenda. What else should we think about this prick. FALSE PROPHET!

You write like a boomer, fuck off.

He sure does but its a pretty fucking retarded thing for a pope to say

Sage fizzled.

Q here. /killcen/ you were molested when you were a kid

I'm sure the secret ultimate dream of these guys is to go back in time and sexually abuse Jesus when he was a kid… Maybe this is what all this shit is about, why these liars take so much much money, they want to build a time machine and rape young Jesus….

Calling these illegitimate corrupt assholes "saints"…

At least he said something true for once, he IS the devil.

anybody who believes in either a 'god' OR the 'devil' is a delusional schizophrenic, by definition.

schizophrenia is the belief that your life is being secretly 'controlled' by the powers of some 'unseen force'….

i n s a n i t y

Your going to hell! REPENT OR BE FORSAKE TO BURN FOREVER!

PUNISHMENT IN HELL VIDEOS.zip 16.1 GB DOWNLOAD

archive.org/details/PUNISHMENTINHELLVIDEOS

Attached: 1462830295832.jpg (480x360, 16.14K)

Nice (((psychology)))

At least learn something about a religion before you mock it, jew.

"Agent Q, mib head quarters here. Were running out of cocks to suck, so would you please stop sucking all of them".

" I repeat, stop sucking cocks agent Q."

bumping actual confirmed legit news

true news

No, schitzophrenia is having multiple personalities. And even if you were right, two things can have similarities and still be different. Also holy shit, the medical definition I looked up makes us both look like retards: medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/schizophrenia

Neptune is the definition of a raving schizophrenic user.

I wouldnt put people who believe in religion in the same category as schizos. Only when someone starts talking out loud or in their heads as if their invisible god were right there with them do we start getting into those waters. Most people think their communication with god is more of a one way street, where god hears but there is no immediate feedback.

Is it blasphemy against the Holy Spirit if my tourettes made me say it?

Nah, it's the tourettes demon you have lodged up your asshole making you do it

Are you guys just pretending to be retarded? Because I fail to believe that anyone could be so stupid as to take this literally and not as the pope being jokingly humble.

Attached: 1237514813350.jpg (462x356, 14.36K)

Multiple personality Disorder is a totally different mental ailment. Read your own damned link, the two are not at all alike.

not only can I spell schizophrenia correctly, but I can also DEFINE IT

but it's okay
because you
aren't the first
person who has
confused schizo
with M. P. D.

Cuck pope is joking he Satan - the devil is nothing to joke about he is the prince of lies

correction:

schizophrenia manifests
as an internalized perception
of an 'external entity' or 'force'
that is secretly in control of
one's life, or 'destiny'………….

like GOD, for example ……………..

the outward, external
manifestation of which
you speak, the 'talking
back to the voices' thing
is the advanced, pronounced
stage of the disorder………..

and it's totally acceptable for
people to say 'god speaks to them'

or PRAY……
and 'praying' is talking
to the unseen magical
mysterious entity in the
sky who has your destiny
under 'his' control……..

right?

OP will go to hell soon

Hell is nothingness

Enjoy what time you have..oh you can't , because you're a self-centred asshole

Big If True

No shit. He's a jew. All jews are spawns of Satan.

lol you literally just proved that you have no training in psychology

The devil has many heads. There is no "one". Jews are the children of the devil and they're just one hand. The spiritually bankrupted gentiles are the other.

The "Pope" is just a Capo.

this
is
a
kike

not news. sage.

"Everyone I don't like is over 30 and I think that makes them a boomer", the post.

legit

real

anti-slide

real

I might as well bump this every time Neptune bumps his stupid articles.

Attached: 18ikl3.jpg (1000x773, 256.63K)

Attached: tfw chicken.jpg (255x235, 26.86K)

He's not the devil, but surely one of the devil's bitches. Merely a pawn.

anti-slide

Name one country who spends one dollar researching "the devil" and not just the infinite other things that are actually related to REALITY?

There isn't one. It's just some lucky charm type shit people use. Also people use rituals , and it's sometimes hard to break and create new rituals . That is the only reason people still talk about this Jesus shit. Other than that it's pedo cults, like the Catholic Church wuo has been proven to be a pedo cult millions of times, and literal schizophrenic who think the voice in their head telling them they need to be special, aka their ego, is somebody besides themselves because they don't want held accountable for all the fucked up retarded shit they think up or for how little they actually know. There are literally zero engineers scientists doctors mechanics or anyone who uses a procedure that iinvolves consulting with imaginary friends. Stop being retarded. You are going to run so fucking far from this shit when you realize you aren't dragging anyone else down into your deludion.

checked

wouldn't the devil be more powerful than a saint?

i was taught that the devil is a fallen archangel named michael, who rebelled against god for some reason. probably got tired of eternally sucking gods cock and worshipping him all day every day. so basically the devil was the highest ranking angel, and also the most badass, because he had the balls to stop being gods bitch
saints are just mortal humans that were very good goys

While I don't see him as the Devil, I do see him as a pawn of the globalist Jews and a traitor of Christians and Europeans. His entire organization is compromised of course, probably for hundreds of years now, so changing the pope changes nothing.