Can anyone direct me to ACTUAL CHRISTIAN youtubers that have the ACTUAL light of god in them and arent corrupted by the...

can anyone direct me to ACTUAL CHRISTIAN youtubers that have the ACTUAL light of god in them and arent corrupted by the OWLluminate ELITE GNOSTIC TRASH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Cracks me up how you see owls as inherently evil and call other people Gnostics.

SEEK THE TRUTH AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THE ILLUMNATI CABAL CONSTANTLY, CONSTANTLY USE THE ANIMALS OF OWL DEER AND ELK AND WOLF AND WE ARE THE SHEEP BECAUSE OF LION AND THE LAMB THEY FEAR THE LIONS BUT THEY LOVE OWL HOOT HOOT ARE YOU ONE OF THEM MAYBE BUT MAYBE YOUR JUST A MISGUIDED SHEEP!!!!!! JESUS COME AND SAVE THIS SOUL I PRAY I PRAY I PRAY!!!!!!!!

Lol schizo.

Attached: cute-owl.jpg (492x600, 50.57K)

God doesn't like it when you type like a retard

Ive had owls deliver paper to me a lot what does it mean

God doesn't like it when you type like a retard.

YOU ARE THE SONS OF YOUR FATHER, THE HOLY LORD OF ISRAEL WILL SEE TO IT THAT THEE KNOW THAT THEY CONSOLT WITH OWL SPIRITS!!!

DO NOT USE THE R WORD WE ARE NOT POL STOP IT. DO NOT BECOME A STANIST LIKE THE LUCY WORSHIPPING MORGAN FREEMAN AND THE NEIL DEGRASSE "SATAN"

SCHIZO? NO
IT IS THE TRUTH THEY FEAR
THEY DONT SEEK THE TRUTH
BECOME A TRUTHSEEKER MY FRIEND TO SEE THE LIGHT OF THE EVIL MENACE OF THE ILLUMINATE TAKING THESE ANIMALS AND TWISITNG THEIR DEMONIC OFRCES EVEN THE NEW GAMES ON THE GOOGLE STORE HAVE RABBIT, OWL AND FOX AS THE NEW THING AND AF OX AND OWL WERE SEEN ON CAMERA MEETING

YOUR HAT IS DUM

Woah! Too far, bruh.

i bet this guy isnt even jonathan kleck tier yet.

TRUTHSEEKERS RECOGNISE TRUTH

(OP)
Mike Schmitz is for you.

If you have a poor resistance to the machine, stop looking for God there. Go to a real church, with real people, outside.
(Not a joke. I was similarly affected a few months ago, and had to give it up for a while.)

Attached: serveimage (15).jpeg (808x960, 198.16K)

what he is saying doesnt work based on actual execution of church history. it tells me that our churches today and fairly recently are doing what is right in the sight of their own eyes.

besides, the roman catholic church is a state church. that represents ridiculous amounts of sin and corresponding condemnation.

nietzche was right about the church, but didnt have a comprehensive understanding of the bible and the nature of ba’al religion.

Attached: 35477102-1AA7-4EAA-922D-0C84E26B554E.jpeg (1536x340, 204.72K)

Hmm. Okay.

I know! that is a shame that should not be so! thats why God spewed the lukewarm from His mouth.

Fedora spotted. It's almost August shouldn't you be out buying school supplies kiddo?

actually im a former andersonite and i still believe the bible.

Now I'm remembering new backpack smell.

take your pills op