Air Guns

I bought this .177 Stoeger S4000 for 99 bucks and got two things of pellets free (for purchasing with cash). Next gun store on my circuit had acquired an estate (they're still sorting through it) and they just gave me a box of air rifle pellets for free after I expressed interest when I was buying something else (it was in a big box, they were primarily reloading supplies and presumably needed room for the rest of the collection). Not all of them are sealed, and one container was empty.

Anything I should know? Never did air guns before, but I saw the rifle went for 160 online and wanted something suppressed without a stamp.

Attached: airg.jpg (1395x757, 415.87K)

If you've also shot real guns a spring piston air rifle like this will be completely alien as it will reciol forward and down when fired. For good results hold it loosely put the sights on target and pull the trigger let the gun recoil and you should see hits.

Also your pellets are crap the Sheridan .20s have collector value try crossman premiers if you need to score hits practice with the others.

???

Go back to Reddit.

Attached: 8a0eab495ee2b3b0eaedd8a2e1e55e82aa0ec92813ef5d738b718f78e8e8754c.png (698x882 92.22 KB, 407.35K)

Is the Bushmaster or DPMS full auto air powered M4orgery better?

You made a thread to tell people you spent 100 shekels on an airshit toy

Attached: 64DB73D1-A518-45A8-BCE3-5B8B4BBD4747.jpeg (600x596, 46.72K)

Just why.

Attached: images.jpeg (168x299, 11.27K)

I understand why, it's fucking cheap and you can do it pretty much anywhere. Some of us still have PTSD from the big 22lr shortages

so you can silently kill squirrels in a Suburb without paying for a tax stamp.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1600x1200, 58.98K)

Both are freedom group and are probably made in the same place anyway.

Summer is here.

The manual says not to dry fire. Is this an actual warning (like rimfire) or non-sense (I've seen it in a few centerfire manuals)?

Embed related.

What

Said. It's cheap and suppressed.

Nevermind on this. Watched videos and realized they're actually BB guns. Saw them listed with genuine air rifles on midway and labeled as .177.

I think it can damage seals in many air guns, excessive dry firing can probably fuck the seals till it loses power and starts to fail. That and perhaps the whole springer system in spring air guns, if it advises not to do just don't do it.

tfw have offed rats and birts with a red ryder
I dunno man.

Airshit is a specific insult for a specific gun shaped item. Lurk more before throwing around words without knowing what the fuck they mean.

Bought one that was in shit condition for 100 roobux a while back. Barrel and action were fine, but the stock's retention screw was completely fucked, so the gun hinged and changed POI from shot to shot. Fixed that with like 9 cable ties.

You couldn't just replace the screw?

You shouldn't dry fire spring airguns as they rely on the pressure build up caused by the pellet to slow the piston. Dry firing smashes the internals together and leads to damaged parts a loss of power and accuracy.

Don't dry fire an air gun, I tried it once and my ear drums were in so much pain. I have no idea what effect it has on the chamber.

Everyone already said it but don't dry fire. It'll do no good to spring pressure.

They're all made up retard. Airshit=airsoft

Lads say something positive about my match/plinker

Attached: 5e37a831-4e61-46b3-ad84-32962e930c5b.jpg (700x525, 58.24K)

it looks like it's owned by someone HIV positive.

He shoots… He scores

Attached: 782-t3789444-2000.jpg (1592x2000, 369.56K)

You should be careful about how you use made up words…

Attached: 1563548895769.png (1671x323, 170.15K)

Apparently that was confirmed to just be a rumour, I was also too optimistic about it, but Barisaku's twitter is still active. Futaba channel anons just gave him the Sam Hyde treatment.