CHEAPER LIVING! Millennials Are Flocking To Rust Belt Real Estate To Save Money, Live Better

HOW TO GET A DECENT PAYING JOB AND SAVE MONEY: >>>/prepare/40 | https:// archive.fo/vbkbW
https:// web.archive.org/web/20180906204050/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/40.html

As real estate prices in major U.S. cities continue to soar, some young buyers and renters have decided to take their business elsewhere. They're investing in homes in such states as Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin, experts say, in search of more affordable living and new places to plant down roots.

For decades, the part of the U.S. otherwise known as the Rust Belt has been synonymous with hard times for decades, ever since manufacturing bases like Detroit began to suffer the effects of de-industrialization. Plants closed down, jobs disappeared, and once-vibrant cities became symbols of decay.

In recent years, however, the revitalized Rust Belt economy has brought in younger workers, and made the area's real estate an attractive investment bet. The overwhelming driver of the millennial shift to the region is affordability. However, Constantine Valhouli, Director of Research for the real estate research and analytics firm NeighborhoodX, said that there's more to it than that.

Rather than just home ownership, "it is about having roots and contributing to the revival of a place that needs businesses that create jobs and create value," he said.

And slowly but surely, formerly blighted towns and cities are coming back to life, with the help of a younger class of real estate buyers. According to Paul Boomsma, president and CEO of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (LeadingRE), the latest influx of buyers see cities as financial opportunities and places to build something new – especially with prices far below prevailing prices in big cities.

"Millennials are swiping up properties for next-to-nothing prices near downtown city areas that have completely revitalized," Boomsma said. LendingRE has listed a three-bedroom Victorian home in Mansfield, Ohio, with an asking price of $39,900.

Compared that to what Zillow data show is the median home value of nearly $700,000 in New York City and a whopping $1.3 million in San Francisco, and there's little wonder why aspiring home owners are flocking to the Rust Belt.

web.archive.org/web/20180924162417/https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/23/why-millennials-are-flocking-to-rust-belt-real-estate.html

Attached: Millennials Are Flocking To Rust Belt Real Estate To Save Money, Live Better.jpg (530x298, 51.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.doko.moe/hatndf.7z
youtube.com/watch?v=6l9OelR0GaM
youtube.com/watch?v=x9oOWzDts5I
youtube.com/watch?v=gsTjM2WFAeE
archive.fo/TwpGe
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping for legit news

I fucking told you guys this was happening, especially the one who lives in the CA bay area where homes are 500K. Most people can't afford that shit anymore, way way too overpriced. Insolvency kills capital investments, remember that.

WOW, thats cheaper than my area! I paid off my 90K mortgage for my home back a decade ago.

An average middle class home should cost no more than 200K, if its any higher than that then the State is insolvent and the market is corrupted. Average middle class home should actually cost around 100K today.

But for what? So that the kikes can drive you out yet again, while also destroying yet another cheap environment for the next generation?

Thats the problem and it happens over time. The more the population grows, the bureaucracy and corruption will follow. But this is just the normal cycle… when they wreck the cities you got to look elsewhere to get away from it. Expect a decade or two of nice living around these areas and then the corruption and bureaucracy starts creeping in unwanted. This is why strategic re-location and planning is very important.

Remember that the kikes use insolvency to drive people out in the first place. One way to avoid this if for people to mortgage cheaper homes in low-taxed states and to pay it off over time and to never re-mortgage their homes: buy them with the expectation to live in them - not to make money holding on and selling them. Be prepared in advance because within a couple decades property taxes will start to rise - thats when you know the kikes are taking over the area… typically if your finances are solvent and you have prepared for this well in advance it should not cause systemic fiscal shock and you may be able to live the rest of your life there comfortably. It takes an average of 3 to 4 decades to ruin communities to the point they are no longer worth living in.

*updated

Attached: HOW TO GET A DECENT PAYING JOB AND SAVE MONEY.png (1280x4132, 1.32M)

8ch Prepare Board.7z
a.doko.moe/hatndf.7z

PDF/PNG/HTML/TXT/RAW backups.

This is going to freak a lot of the control freaks out because they don't like people moving away from their confines. Eventually they'll destroy the cities completely and move to other growing communities like parasites. Pest control highly recommended (fiscal preps and firearms/ammo).

they're scared

The rust belt is prosperous, industrious, and white so it must be destroyed.

That's what they tried doing during the 80s and 90s with outsourcing. Like him or hate him, Trump's tax cuts and tariffs seem to be doing some good.

HOW TO GET A DECENT PAYING JOB AND SAVE MONEY: says the guy with no job, collecting SSI because of his schizophrenia, and lives with his mother

RAW ?…..

RAW like the way you take it bareback up the ass RAW?…….

I'll pass, Girl Scout

…apparently, you've never been to Ohio

if you had, you'd realize that $3,000 is overpriced, let alone $39,000

There's no home for 3K, 40K sure, not as low as 3K unless its dilapidated and needs massive renovation.

I have this stuff backed up because the other board that used to hold all this info was nuked with spam. I mitigated that threat with this board, big time!

What a relief people are finally understanding how they are being gamed.

the average number of people who commit
suicide every day in The United States……..

please make it 124

Attached: PicsArt_09-24-03.55.35.jpg (2643x1982, 120.26K)

communist detected

lol I don't think you
understood what
lol I was trying to say
regarding the $3,000
lol I was suggesting
that if you had ever
lol been to Ohio, you'd
realize that it's SUCH
lol a fucking shithole
that even if they only
lol asked for $3,000, it
would still be a god
lol damn ripoff…………

ohio is a piece of shit

Attached: IMG_20180924_160559.jpg (1915x607, 103.1K)

Obviously YOU have never been there. Great places to live in every state. Go ahead and live in your concrete jungle, we don't want commies like you anyway.

news flash!!

you can get a $1 hamburger at Hardee's

or you can pay $27 for a really nice lobster dinner at a good seafood restaurant

it's all about how willing you are to settle for inferior quality

That has nothing to do with home prices dumb ass. Why would anyone want to go into so much debt to take out a mortgage on an overpriced home that costs 500K+ when they can get a similar home at 1/5th the price somewhere outside a major city?

If I could get a 3 bedroom home in Ohio, Michigan or Wisconsin for 50K, or get a 3 bedroom home in Commiefornia, New Jersey or Illinois for 350K, which is more reasonable? If you prefer the same kind of home for 350K then this is your brain on insolvency. No wonder cities have so much poverty.

The way I like to think of it is this: if I were to take a mortgage out on a middle class home for 500K with high property taxes I know I'll have to ration what I eat because I'm paying such high bills. But if I were to take a mortgage for a cheap middle class home somewhere else, I could afford to eat like a king anytime I want!

12 Things Rich People Don't Do (That Poor People Do)

youtube.com/watch?v=6l9OelR0GaM

The future:rich and their slaves in the city
Poor welfare part time working rural scrabblers

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 7.03K)

7 Tips to Spending Money Wisely

youtube.com/watch?v=x9oOWzDts5I

Well no shit, I moved out to southwest Virginia where living is cheap, wages are the same, and there's hardly any niggers. It's also nice to have cooler climate due to high elevation. Come home white man, Appalachia is calling

Don't live there but I know damn well what you mean. Amen brother. Once you move out of the cities into the low-taxed affordable areas you'll never care to look back.

7 Main Differences Between Rich and Poor People

youtube.com/watch?v=gsTjM2WFAeE

"Rich people stay rich by living like they are broke. Broke people stay broke by living like they are rich." How fucking true.

A broke man will walk by a nickle on the floor. A rich man would look down, take notice, and pocket it because every penny counts.

Back in the day when my father was younger he worked on a farm. He used to save everything that could be utilized. Scrap wire, screws, bolts, nuts, washers, car and tractor parts, spare twine and rope, old clothing, etc. Turns out my father was never very poor, he just hung onto everything so he could save as much money as possible and avoid buying new things. It worked out well for us later in life. He taught me how to haggle and save money. He taught me the value of using what you can as long as you can. He actually taught me the advantages of prepping ahead too (having extra food and supplies for hard times, great depression fears lasted decades later). Some people think its "hillbilly" or "poor" to live that way… many folks have no clue how much money those "poor hillbillies" hang onto by simply being frugal and well stocked up.

I'll explain it for the young folks better: a broke man will fiddle with an iPhone half the day, a rich man has no need for an iPhone.

A broke man will flaunt his new sports car he went into tens of thousands in debt for… a rich man will drive past him in an old beat up dodge truck honking his horn, waving.

ultra news

you obviously don't hang out with many rich people

but it sounded good

ACTUAL NEWS

Warren Buffet actually made news once for picking a penny off an elevator floor and pocketing it. He's a billionaire!

Many "rich" people, or who want you to think they're "rich" are actually up to their eyeballs in debt. Rich is surplus and profits. Poor is deficits and debt.

You can be rich and still live a comfortable middle class lifestyle in which you outright legally own what you have. You can be poor and live in an overpriced condo in the city and still owe for everything you took massive loans for.

As an example I consider myself well-off, basically because I own my home. I have no loans for the assets I hold, I am not in any debt, I live within my means. Even the truck I have I own, its mine 100%. I have my savings protected (much of it protected outside the traditional banking system and have some hedge to protect against hyperinflation).

Now I may not own a yacht, I may not own my own jet, I may not wear $100 jeans or a tuxedo everywhere I go - BUT I am comfortable, and I own my assets outright, and I am armed and self-sufficient to a certain extent. To most of the world that is considered "rich."

= (((high "skilled"))) visa workers
= somalian rapists
= somalian murderers
etc.

This is all part of the plan. Cities were destroyed and white flight happened. Now push the niggers into the rural areas. This will pollute the voting map.

My father would do that. He's never earned more than $90k/year. He has a high school diploma. My father would pick that up if it were a penny. My father (and mother) are worth north of $5 million.

only* = not a college diploma

A college diploma doesn't mean SHIT today user. Not shit. You are brainwashed, most diplomas today will have you flippin' burgers for a career. Good luck!

TRADE SCHOOL IS WHERE ITS AT!

But of course. You think all these vibrant liberals from the coast are going to move to the midwest and reform? They are just going to transfer ownership of california officially to "film-makers" and beaners, then come to the midwest so they can turn republican districts into democrats. It's a perfect plan and the only counter to it is the age old mantra:

Always shoot a traitor first, billy.

bumping real news

They are a real problem, luckily there is lots and lots of land in the US to re-locate to decade after decade, and those that typically move first do notice why the state is such as shithole. I've seen these kinds before moving from leftist states like IL. They make it clear the leftists ruined the state and thats why they moved.

The threat is another decade down the road or so. This is when the libtards realize they can no longer control anything and its a shithole… so the trendies start moving out because thats what everyone else does: remember the hive mind they have. Once it becomes "trendy" to move out, then you might hit problems down the road (depending where they move).

No shit retard. This is my father. Born in 1955. If he had he would have gotten one that was useful.
(((you're))) intentionally lying and changing context and it's obvious

I thought you were someone else claiming that someone needs a college degree to be successful which is not true today. Nor was it true back then either. We both misunderstood each other I guess.

They also got filled to the brim with niggers making the land completely unusable now.

Attached: 27049436e8b005cd43dc0f2ae87b2bb6cc958b2a3125f2a1403821e14a0e9d28.jpg (496x600, 53.79K)

Thats more the inner city areas which are third world zones. I would highly recommend staying away from those areas and finding a place outside those areas like a small town with a white mid-class majority where taxes are low.

Yeah, sadly my job with a shitload of benefits and pay sits near Denver.

If you can make decent bank, all the luck to you, I don't know how much it may cost to live there, hopefully not nearly as bad as somewhere like CA or NY.

The downside is all the nigs and spics are following them

There's lots of places in the US that are a fairly-reasonable climate and cheap to live. The problem is there's no jobs there.
The very reason that real estate is so cheap is because there's no prosperous population to drive the cost up.

Fuck off. The US was still high 80s white then, manufacturing was still in the US. (((NAFTA))) wasn't here. (((skilled visa))) gibs weren't prevelant. Etc. A college degree then was extremely useful.

More useful then than now, true. But still not needed.

who could be sliding this?

What if this is all a plan to turn the Rust Belt blue, after all, it was the area that gave Trump the White House.

This honestly. As a millennial with only about 4 years professional experience in my industry (since minimum wage jobs before that don't count) I have three options:
1) Drive the highway for 1-2 hours to work every day living in a "cheap" town (requiring me to invest in an expensive fuel-efficient vehicle).
2) Live in an expensive city near my job.
3) Live in a company town that I virtually can't leave or join the military (same boat).
Houses can be as cheap as they want to be in the Rust Belt. I can't afford to fix one up + commute to work, and I can't get a job within half an hour of my house. I already spend my free time improving myself (gym, learning Japanese, teaching myself code, keeping an eye on jobs, etc.), so I'd have to live an unhealthy or stagnant lifestyle in order to waste my life commuting to work, or live in a miniature corporate dictatorship, at which point I'm not really living.

Attached: 31de00db6eacdd0d395d581c9f2a6a13aa6f2865179bfe5c51be64ae182bb981.jpg (1505x1505, 1.2M)

then hes fucking stupid because he makes more money in a second than most do in an hour, so he probably lost $70-$80

Fuck off, we're full.

Attached: Michigander master race.png (888x1500, 186.27K)

youre fucking morons is what you are

If your community college offers "AAS" degrees (Associates of Applied Science) it's worth spending the extra $5k-$10k for the associates degree. They're the same thing as a trade skill with the exception of trades that require you to hold an apprenticeship-based license, and while it will hurt you immediately, many companies will prefer your degree and 5 years experience over the guy with a high school diploma and 7 years experience since in theory you can think critically while troubleshooting. You gotta understand the point of learning a trade is to be able to swap jobs quick if you have to. You make less but you can get hired after being fired within a week.

All the more reason for you to stay away from us, right?

bumping true news

Anywhere where people live there are jobs available, even in old towns you can find someone who's looking to hire someone else. The only problem is it may not be the kind of jobs you prefer or are used to.

That's a good recommendation.

Never said anything like that. Do you know how to read?

Wrong, its all about location. Take a 3x2 house floorplan, build one in the cornfields of middle America and build one near a dense urban area on either coast. The quality of the houses are identical but the location makes one house cost peanuts and the other ~1.5 million.

I don't know why people living around coastal areas (other than going to the beach, I guess). Otherwise wayyyy to overpriced. Wayyyy too overpopulated. Natural disasters like hurricanes can easily ruin your livelihood around the coastal regions. It just seems like the negatives outweigh the positives.

The rust belt is historically blue. It doesn't need to be turned blue, it needs a candidate that isn't a woman's reanimated corpse. However, importing millennial's will make sure it stays blue as the democrats go further left over these years and the old people no longer recognize the democratic party they knew when they were younger.

For some reason, man has a natural calling to be near the sea. We historically have always built on and want to be near the cost. Why that is eludes me because like you said, its not worth it. But its what people want and that drives the demand / prices.

It's all about trade and commerce. Almost every major city is sitting on or near major waterways where trade flourishes.

There's always places hiring, but I'm not willing to take a $10/hour pay cut where everything shuts down at 5PM when I can conveniently live at the same relativel level of poverty but have better internet, grocery store access, connections, etc.

legit news

I might as well bump this every time Neptune bumps his stupid articles.

I might as well bump this every time Neptune bumps his stupid articles.

423243d d sdssss s

anti-slide

OK, fair game

Crazy.

I almost thought this thread was gone. Glad its not!

Archived! archive.fo/TwpGe

If only the coastal areas didn't attract so many commies I'd actually love to live around the coastal regions. But the fact is where the major cities are, the control freak bureaucrats and cess pit of crime and corruption follows… and like you said, not worth it.

hey babye NEWS!

here's that pix of me you asked for Zig Forums mod.
Do you think I'm cute?

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 27.41K)

FUCKING HiLAIREUS
i pp on yor poopoo n shit cleaner upper

Neptune Trade mark

TUEBOR