A buddy of mine saw Bishop Barron take his shirt off in the shower, and he said that Bishop Barron had an eight-pack...

A buddy of mine saw Bishop Barron take his shirt off in the shower, and he said that Bishop Barron had an eight-pack. That Bishop Barron was shredded.

Attached: 1E0E3618-E0DD-4588-9FC5-5184046604C2.jpeg (1013x1173, 820.12K)

Dude has some decent biceps. I bet he lifts for Jesus

Reps between divine offices is life goals

Attached: C_ME5qoXoAA1gXs.jpg (1200x1200, 171.16K)

Dare we hope that all men be swole?

Damn, fit.

Can God make a rock so heavy that Bishop Barron can’t lift it?

Attached: lord-show-me-the-whey-get-those-gains-bro-jesus.jpg (735x715, 157.02K)

And good tris, looks like he even has good shoulders.

Man is pushing to 60.

Attached: holyman.png (918x638, 503.87K)

Homos generally pay a lot of attention to their physical appearance.

This also made me wonder why a celibate priest would want increased levels of testosterone.

interesting, doesn't really have the accent does he

Slander is a sin. Don’t spread accusations without proof.

Proverbs 10:18
He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool.

Matthew 12:36
But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment.

Why was a buddy of yours in the shower with Bishop Barron? Nevermind I don't want to know. But please repent.

Tbh, I never understood going to gym. Flesh will rot sooner or later anyway. I never got what would wasting 2 hours would give me.

Uhm… Because gyms have showers? Unless its open in some mudhut?

Would you rather be an old fat guy with bad knees and diabeetus or an old guy fit guy in perfect health?

What difference does it make, if my body will end up in a sarcophagus and my bones will lay in a dirt before day of resurrection?

It's all about making the most of with the time you're given. If you're in good health, you can accomplish more work for the Lord than if you're stuck at home in pain all the time. Plus, the time you spend training can also be used to pray mentally or listen to books, so it's not like you're wasting time.

You dont need gym for this.

Most people do.

Not making fun, user. But exercise is the best thing you can do to yourself, second to prayer.

I work in a village at summertimes. Theres a serious difference between actual work and going to gym.

You'd work easier if you'd go to the gym.

What??? Your friends a liar man Bishop Barron is a punk Winnie the Pooh. That man looks like he weighs 30 pounds soaking wet underneath that little black dress.

J U S T

Attached: 3b1d121aaf67f37836e2641a1ef8be675afda3c68e1adeba3d4f90decdb5e0da.jpeg (1116x1600, 102.18K)

wow