What is Leviathan?

What is Leviathan?

Attached: 40d4a30146fc5a4419dd5e7b1d8250faaf50f969_hq.jpg (1024x600, 60.89K)

Dead

Beached whale that the Israelites ate during the exodus

A big ol fish boy

loch ness monster

Attached: spn_0954.jpg (1280x720, 61.04K)

Why did the show become so shitty after S5?

What show is it? Looks spooky

A large sea creature, apparently scaled, sometimes used as a metaphor for Satan, as are lions and venomous snakes. The animal described in Job sounds similar to some Ketos depicted in Greek mosaics and pottery. "Ketos" in ancient Greek was a catch-all term used for any oversized sea creature, like Sperm Whales or some sharks.

Attached: Ketos.jpg (280x300, 18.18K)

Season 5 is where the show's creator intended it to end but the network decided to keep it going because it's a cash cow.

Supernatural, seasons one through fiveare great - just don't take it too seriously, it's just a fun TV show.

Only God truly knows, but what we can assume is that it's the same serpent in the books of Genesis, Job, Psalms, Luke, and Revelation.

I don't know if I've ever been quite as spooked by a tv show for girls as when Satan and Sam came face to face for the first time when he was searching for him (Sam) so he could take him as a vessel.

One of the last remaining dinosaurs on earth, now died out.

Somethings never fully die

Are you so sure?

ISHYGDDT

I feel like this show is kind of half-assed in its execution of the biblical stuff. They wanted demons and angels and God and all that, but without any of the touchy subject matter of Jesus that they know might lose them potential viewers. The closest I can recall them addressing Jesus at all is once when Eve said that Jesus was just a man, and again when the fake Gabriel made a joke about having died for their sins.
The thing I disliked the most though was how, even though they occasionally describe things like angels being vast and incomprehensible, their battles are always little more than boring knife fights. I know that if things aren't brought down to a more human level there would be no hope whatsoever for the Winchesters, but it still annoys me when things like freaking phoenixes are turned from a majestic mythological bird into just an immortal guy who can set things on fire with his hands.

Saying it's half-assed is extremely charitable of you

As we said, it was meant for 5 seasons. And it would be good if they would stick to the monster of the day schedule, which was way more fun and entertaining, instead of…whatever we got… Also introducing angels in general was a massive mistake in my opinion.
Anywho, its a milking cow, so naturally, producers want to milk it till it become anorexic and starts milking blood instead of milk out of the mammaries

Stop derailing the thread.

It's the Bible's name for dinosaurs.

Attached: adan-eva-y-dinosaurios.jpg.gif (789x521, 333.16K)

no…just, no…

Attached: 1460034091054.png (501x919, 336.49K)

You can follow Satanic Darwinism if you want, but I believe what the Bible says.

Only thing Satanic here is cramming all of earth's life into that little amount of time.

Attached: geologic_time_scale_650_million_years_ago_present.jpg (900x1600, 577.38K)

I just dont like Raptor being without feathers and eating fruits

Nah, that's how it is for them.

Attached: dinosaur bird feather creationism evolution.gif (291x306, 32.33K)

C E A S E
E
A
S
E

Bats are birds. Ladybugs are birds. Feathers don't have anything to do with being bird, Biblically speaking.

Another name for Lavos. The demonic lifeform Who the Jews truly worship.

heretic

you're mom

Ancient near east imagistic symbol of chaos used by the Biblical authors to denote the unruliness of creation, the state of the world before it was ordered by God, and latter it is identified with the Devil by the Apostle John.

kek

This.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 71.67K)

POOHING ORIGENISTS, I THOUGHT THAT THEY DISAPPEARED AFTER V COUNCIL

But the Bible is not compatible with evolution. Maybe you should actually read the Bible my Roman Catholic friend, start with Genesis 1, and become a Christian. :)