ENTIRE WORLD LAUGHS IN TRUMP'S STUPID FACE

TRUMP MADE A FOOL OUT OF HIMSELF AT THE UNITED NATIONS

he's such a fucking idiot, that he began his speech by saying that 'his administration had accomplished more in 2 years than any other administration in America's history'….

lol HAHAHAHA!!!!

that's when THE ENTIRE UNITED NATIONS BUSTED OUT LAUGHING AT HIM !!!

THEY WERE INSULTING HIM TO HIS FACE !!! BITCHSLAPPING HIM !!

it was hilarious!! they ALL laughed at him, underlining how STUPID he is!! They ridiculed him in front of the entire world!!

he's SO STUPID, that he paused and said, "I didn't expect that reaction." and they continued to laugh at him

they were NOT laughing 'with' him.

he's a clown… an idiot…. and the entire world knows it !!…

this has NEVER happened before. Trump is a punching bag for the world to laugh at. He's a fucking moron.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/sep/25/trump-laughingstock-un-general-assembly

Attached: IMG_20180925_171945.jpg (519x546, 75.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncnk.org/node/1633

8ch.net/n/res/677021.html
8ch.net/n/res/676957.html
8ch.net/n/res/676351.html
8ch.net/n/res/676613.html
8ch.net/n/res/677069.html
8ch.net/n/res/677046.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JOqlJht2l88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PROOF THAT HE'S A LYING IDIOT :

when interviewed after the event, he actually said "it was meant to get some laughs"

if it was 'meant to get laughs', then was it satire? was he joking about 'his administration accomplishing more than any other administration in U.S. history'?

and if so, then WHY did he say "I didn't expect that reaction"?

Attached: screenshot 8.25.2018.jpg (1920x1032, 180.97K)

Attached: PicsArt_09-25-05.39.56.jpg (1296x1080, 147.45K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-131608.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Attached: IMG_20180925_171911.jpg (1079x897, 253.38K)

It's not his fault they don't keep up with any of his accomplishments. The accomplishments are good enough that even Obama takes credit for them.

But then he went on a 5 minute description of the various metrics which substantiate his claim.

Some would say OP is a faggot and sage this shit thread.

actually, it appears that YOU
are the ill-informed one…..

and gullible enough to
buy snake oil

Is funny cuz is tru.

and they continued to laugh at him

That's opinion, NOT NEWS!

Attached: Angry_dad.jpg (320x240, 34.28K)

A: NOBODY

Q: who would want to be
even vaguely associated
with Trump's 'accomplishments'?

no…. it's NEWS

in fact, it's on the front page of
EVERY NEWSPAPER & WEBSITE

w o r l d w i d e

I'm not affected either way. But when I say Obama taking credit for something, it's just a disgruntled way of saying something went right.

Not to mention talking to NK. Another accomplishment. Unless you think war between nuclear powers is somehow good.

it's the biggest story of the past two years

Drumpf's finished this time! Impeachment when?

Trump got NOTHING from Kim Jung-Un

A B S O L U T E L Y N O T H I N G

but he gave away everything

genius negotiator

Anyone know what time this occurs in the video?

nope not impeached not finished

B I T C H S L A P P E D

Peace is what you get. Drop war games, they drop their own attempts.

it occurs during Trump's opening sentence

then it continues

individual nation's started laughing at him

Thanks for being unhelpful.

their own attempts at WHAT ?

WHAT ATTEMPTS ?!!
WHAT WAR ?!!!

2:37

I don't know what 'video' you're talking about

my answer was perfect:
it was during Trump's very first sentence

N. Korea never agreed to ANYTHING

Do you even listen to the Koreans themselves? Their conditions for disarmament have always been for the US to stop war games on their borders. That's it.

can you read?
I said THEY AGREED TO NOTHING

"At the UN general assembly, world leaders laughed at the US president after he bragged about his own performance. Perhaps they needed comic relief"

Nope. The first sentence was 1:57-2:14, arrogant misleader. The business started at 2:27. That amounts to a 13 second gap where you expect me to just sit there and do nothing when I could be learning about other things. Go. To. Hell.

For the rest of the world, President Donald Trump’s America is a laughingstock, not a leader.

That was the takeaway from Trump’s speech to the 2018 United Nations general assembly. Trump opened his speech the same way he opens his campaign rallies, TV interviews, and probably conversations with every visitor he meets: “In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country.”

The response from the leaders assembled in the room? Laughter. The entire world literally laughed at the US president – and they weren’t laughing with him.

Even Trump himself was taken aback: “I did not expect that reaction …”

And while reporters and foreign policy experts could not recall another leader ever before drawing derisive laughter at a UN speech, it did not end there. When Trump made another claim – “Germany will become totally dependent on Russian energy …” – the cameras revealed the German delegation laughing and snickering to one another.

With Trump’s own behavior and policies as a backdrop, the substance of Trump’s speech merited laughter – it was an incomprehensible joke.

The main theme of Trump’s speech was protecting US “sovereignty” and he said that all countries should do likewise. He claimed: “The United States will not tell you how to live, work or worship. We only ask that you honor our sovereignty in return.” But shortly thereafter Trump spent portions of his speech telling Iran and Venezuela what to do at home.

In the Middle East, Trump claims his “new approach is yielding great strides and very historic change” as he announced that the United States is working with Gulf countries, Jordan and Egypt to establish a strategic alliance. Moments later, Trump reversed course and launched a broadside against Opec (of which the Gulf states are the key members) for “ripping off the rest of the world”.

Unfortunately, the consequences of the policies embedded within Trump’s speech are no joke. They can inflict lasting damage.

No, it's even worse. It was 2:37, not 2:27, which means a 23 second gap!!

hint: I watched it LIVE

I saw it as it happened

On Iran, Trump outlined policies that portend only more conflict. As America’s allies France, Germany and the United Kingdom work with Russia, China and Iran to preserve the restrictions on Iran’s nuclear program that are now in jeopardy because of America’s withdrawal and sanctions, Trump is stoking a regional Sunni-Shia conflict and imposing more sanctions on Iran. The nuclear deal made conflict with Iran less likely; Trump’s actions are making violence and war more likely.

Then you never knew! And you said you did! Someone is an absolute JEW who rejects the LOGOS.

Trump portrayed “uncontrolled migration” as a threat in a meandering tirade that conflated migration with immigration, human trafficking and illegal immigration. Deriding the Global Compact on Migration intended to foster cooperation on migration issues – which only the United States and Hungary, a country swept up in its own anti-immigrant fervor, refuse to sign – Trump made clear his dark view of the flow of all people across borders.

It’s why Trump closes America’s doors to refugees, rips children from their parents when crossing the US border and attempts to restrict legal immigration. It’s why, even as the world grapples with the worst crisis of displaced people since the second world war, Trump repeatedly attempts to slash US funding for humanitarian assistance and withdraws America’s role as a leader in trying to address crises from Syria to Myanmar. And it’s why Trump ignored the warnings of his own state department that ending Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for hundreds of thousands of people from countries like Honduras and El Salvador would destabilize those countries and actually exacerbate unauthorized migration towards the United States.

The list of Trump’s foreign policies and the ways they can wreak havoc can go on and on. Trump didn’t even once mention climate change – which his administration refuses to believe even exists – the greatest existential threat facing the world today.

Perhaps most telling was the list of countries that Trump highlighted at the end of his speech as those embodying the “dreams” of the kind of nations our children will inherit. Trump praised Saudi Arabia, a brutally repressive dictatorship where women have few rights, and which is fighting a war in Yemen that is creating a humanitarian catastrophe. He praised Poland, a Nato ally where democratic institutions are under assault from its own government. And he praised Israel, a US ally that runs a military occupation of the Palestinian people in the West Bank. If these countries are Trump’s idea of the future we want to leave for our children, Trump’s vision of the world he wants to build is quite dark.

Perhaps the laughter in the room during Trump’s speech was a tinged with a sense of anxiety and dread. Perhaps it was the response that comes from those who recognize they are listening to a reckless, dangerous vision from the leader of the world’s most powerful country. And all one can do is muster is a despondent chuckle.

ncnk.org/node/1633

The agreements are between SK/NK. Not the US. Other than deescalating tensions between the US and NK as a first condition.

unlike you, I'm not trying to fast forward or rewind through a 'video'

I saw the entire speech this morning, LIVE, as it happened real time

it was the most embarrassing moment in our history with the United Nations

Trump supporters and Christian's share a humorous trait….

you'll fabricate ridiculous justifications and rationalizations on the spur of the moment

How you know it wasn't fake, brother sir? theverge.com/2017/7/12/15957844/ai-fake-video-audio-speech-obama

I didn't vote for Trump. I just think not valuing peace between nuclear powers is retarded.

Two nuclear powers fall in love. https:// www.big-lies.org/nuke-lies/www.nukelies.com/forum/index.html

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!

YOURE DELUSIONAL

6 more years johnny boi

Now is not the time for ad homs. This is serious!

EGG ZACK LEE™ !!!

six
more
years
of the
world
openly
laughing
at the
STUPIDEST
PRESIDENT
IN HISTORY

And while reporters and foreign policy experts could not recall another leader ever before drawing derisive laughter at a UN speech
…who is Nigel Farage?
…they weren't lauphing later

Do you have to be smart to be a good leader?

Just watched the vid of President Trump at the U.N.

There was barely a murmur of laughter. From whom? From how many?

"Guffaws"? Do you monkeys just not know what the word means?

It didn't even sound mocking. But if it had been, why are people still trying this tack, this "Trump is being sneered at"?

If it were true, it would be a good sign. Again, the Europeans liked Bongo because his presidency was the humbling of the United States. A jungle monkey in the White House. After many decades of living in the shadow of a powerful U.S., the Europeans were laughing up their sleeves that they helped humiliate America by getting a jungle monkey elected.

You notice there aren't any jungle monkeys running any European countries.

They despise President Trump because Trump's electoral victory puts Europe on notice that living in the shadow of the U.S. isn't over for them. It won't be for a long time.

That's why the Euroes loved Bongo. That's why they hate Trump.

Their sneering hatred would be a good sign. It would a sign of their continuing weakness, their continuing subordination to the United States, their continuing beta status.

A patriotic American would take pleasure in the frustration and impotent anger President Trump evokes among those who wish to see America reduced in power and prestige. President Trump makes sure the rest of the world knows we're still the big dog on the block.

Try harder Schlomo. Or is it Hop Sing? With Jews and Chinks you lose!

ad hom? nope

I'm simply saying if you think
the technology used to create
those AI based Obama speech
creation examples was used
during the LIVE SPEECH by Trump

perhaps you're not living
in reality… perhaps delusional

Smart? Yes
Intelligent? No

ENTIRE WORLD LAUGHS AT JOHNNY AS HE MASTURBATES INTO HIS OWN SHIT AND EATS IT !!!
More news at 11

Attached: IMG_20180925_171145.jpg (1078x1706, 266.79K)

Fine, but I have one question. Did we both watch the speech on a screen, or were you there in meatspace?

Wise but not necessarily brainy? Something like that?

absolutely

pic related
they were laughing at him, alright

Attached: IMG_20180925_171134.jpg (1079x1496, 262.52K)

I can tell you who was there in person

EVERYONE WHO LAUGHED AT HIM

Fake news outlets projecting what they want to believe does not make it so. Try harder.

Attached: IMG_20180925_171051.jpg (1062x648, 143.4K)

I wonder if this is the kind of thing that happens before barbarians invade. If so, then what the hell is Canada still doing here?

Attached: IMG_20180925_171104.jpg (1079x536, 108.4K)

Like with Amy Schumer's career, we'll see who's laughing in 20 years. Won't be very many people in that room.

like I said:

Trump fans are like Christian's

you'll make up anything at the drop of a hat, literally grasping for straws, rather than admit YOURE WRONG

Yes, you could be an accomplished scholar but an absolute fuckwit who listens to no one.
Or you could possess more average intelligence, but be open and thoughtful in your decisions. That's the way I see it.

congratulations on the 'somehow trying to bring Any Schumer into it' thing

AMY*

MEANWHILE, IN REALITY

Europe Unveils New Payment System To Bypass SWIFT, Jeopardizing US Dollar's Global Reserve Currency Status

IRS Employee's Contempt For Constitutional Law Exposed In Project Veritas Deep State Sting

Robert Mueller’s Investigation To Be Shaken Up By Solicitor General Noel Francisco

Merkel Suffers Huge Blow After Her Candidate For Parliamentary Leader Unexpectedly Voted Out

Sweden Parliament Dismisses Pro-EU Prime Minister Löfven

Italy Begins Deporting Radicalized Towel Heads And The EU Is Furious

BUT GO AHEAD AND LAUGH ABOUT STUPID BULLSHIT

MEANWHILE, IN REALITY

Europe Unveils New Payment System To Bypass SWIFT, Jeopardizing US Dollar's Global Reserve Currency Status

IRS Employee's Contempt For Constitutional Law Exposed In Project Veritas Deep State Sting

Robert Mueller’s Investigation To Be Shaken Up By Solicitor General Noel Francisco

Merkel Suffers Huge Blow After Her Candidate For Parliamentary Leader Unexpectedly Voted Out

That's fine. We don't care what the rest of the world thinks. Also, OP is a fag.

Attached: 918d7c7b2d493c974d0b26eeb0e252fe7285b0fde664e328b0fdd618c19def9e.jpg (750x700, 104.79K)

MEANWHILE, IN REALITY

What you said before doesn't even make sense. I told you I didn't even vote for Trump. I just don't hate the guy enough to let him steal all of my sensibilities. That's what you've done. You dismiss denuclearization, out of some hatred for Trump. It's retarded.

Mathemagicians vs Experimental Scientists. I get it.

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

HE'S NEITHER

Probably any Schumer will do for this concept though.

EXACTLY. What do I care what a bunch of rich sob bureaucrats think? FUCK 'EM!

MEANWHILE, IN REALITY

MEANWHILE, IN REALITY

I do hate him…… yes
NOT FOR POLITICAL
R E A S O N S

I hate him because
H E ' S S T U P I D

What is he? ZOGpuppet? Guy who wanted a revolution but got rolled and lives under extreme threat? Dufus who literally thinks Western Civilization is "judeo-christian"? Please don't say he's the real Bill Hicks.

MEANWHILE, IN REALITY

hahaha

I hate him for not forgiving the total 1.4T of student loans. That should be the entire Republican platform.

by the way, I've hated Trump since the 1980s

MORE GEMATRIA
youtube.com/watch?v=JOqlJht2l88
This one he goes back to show us they've been doing this for a long time.

that's a nice start

I've hated the stupid idiot since long before most of you were born

congratulations !!!

your political tastes and opinions are the same as those of every white trash trailer park inbred uneducated WWE fan !!

no…. no 'they' haven't

in fact, today was THE FIRST TIME EVER
that the reserved, staid, dignified UNITED NATIONS GENERAL ASSEMBLY has fallen into mocking laughter

Cool, I've liked him alot for about the same.

Attached: lcCCJEh - Imgur.jpg (768x768, 70.86K)

Staid, Dignified UN…?

This sounds like some mainstream DNC shit.

"Welcome to Zig Forums, the Darkest Reaches of the Internet."

Little did I know I'd see the same mainstream DNC shit here.

WHY THEY LAUGHED :

because unlike WWE fans, they actually LEAD NATIONS…. that's their 'job', and they know Trump is an idiot, who bragged, making an absurd statement that's UNTRUE, and they laughed because they saw that he thought he was at a redneck Trump rally….

they know how things really work, and they know he has destroyed ties with world allies, and actually made the future much more dangerous

you've got shitty taste

The last president won the Nobel Peace Prize, and yet caused Libya and Syria to turn upside down. Still fucked. The one before that wrecked Iraq. Trump hasn't done anything like that yet. I don't understand how he's the one making the world less safe. Like I said earlier, I don't have to like him, but I'm not going to let him to destroy my critical thinking skills.

I'm NOT a Democrat
I'm NOT mainstream
I'm NOT a liberal
I'm NOT a republican
I'm NOT a conservative
I'm NOT a libertarian
I'm none of those things

im just somebody who knows an idiot when I see one

I don't give a fuck about world peace

I simply hate stupidity

I'm going to bed

goodnight

Still, he's president now. Can you taste that? It's salt, this threads full of it.

I wasn't saying I'm concerned about his politics or world peace

I was just telling you WHY world leaders laughed when they heard him say he's 'accomplished more in two years than any other administration in America's history'….