Well, proddies?

It is a debate that has raged between scholars for more than a century: does a country become less religious after it grows richer or does secularism help capitalism to flourish?

Attached: 1531977598140.jpg (883x682, 93.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bzV4ZwQ2xE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can they possibly determine chicken and the egg? To go back to when secularization started they'd have to go back to earlier than economic records, at least in detail, exist.

Making such a strong general statement reveals massive bias. Especially when you can point to communist Russia as massive secularization and the following economic collapse. Or, does this study only apply to too small of a sample size to count that?

All I know is that between the three Baltic states, Estonia is by far the richest and by far the least religious. Though I always imagined it was because they have better allies around them and got rid of the communist leftover after liberation from the Soviets in the 90s.
They also have most of the multi-culti propaganda spewed there too.

What are you quoting?

Who knew? But what does this have to do with Protestantism besides the one reference to Max Weber and his inane, debunked theory, and where's the source OP?

I guess that's why communist countries have the best living standards in the world.

Attached: Antisocial.png (480x459, 156.5K)

Of course secular societies will chase the god of this world, nothing new. They are more ready to trample good ethic for greater gains

Who's the leader of the club,
That's made for you and me?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-you-S-E!

Attached: 11295087453_45de4c47c5_b.jpg (1024x680, 242.25K)

I cry everytime.

every year thousands of South Koreans try to go North for the amazing living standards.

100 years and 2 days ago, lads …

;_;

Is water wet too?

I'm amazed ChristCom Gang hasn't assembled yet

They seriously built that a statue?

Good times create weak people. Weak people create bad times. Bad times create strong people. Strong people create good times. And on and on.

Daily reminder that the Romanovs forced them to work grueling hours in terrible conditions just so their large cities (Moscow, St. Petersburg, etc.) would look a little more pristine. The ate like kings while the populace could barely even get bread. They and their friends practiced weird occult sh*t because Christianity was too boring for them. They lorded themselves over the peasants like they were better and never lifted a finger to help them.

Monarchism. Not even once.

He's sick today

They have, see

Yeah I'm so glad *institutes 19th great purge of party loyalists* that the benevolent Soviets *corralls massed prison-labour to die building canals* changed all of this *confiscates grain to starve nations into submission* for the better.

I'll accept this based on their association with the sorceror Rasputin.

Yeah weird, almost like they were royalty or something.

get out leftypol

Attached: 154897ced9fe9d841de1c57304a7d77c09122c9bb38c8330a8403b3f44712dd8.jpg (500x500, 46.2K)

believing commie propaganda

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 45.33K)

St. Nicolas II much like Louis XVI before him were not, contrary to liberal opinion evildoers. They were God-fearing, and unfortunately naive people who became the scape-goat of the times.

Shame should hang upon those who calumniate their names.

Attached: French&BritishLiberty.jpg (1024x744, 169.99K)

You can say all matters of slander agains't St. Nicholas II, except that he was unchristian and evil.

I should clarify that I'm not talking specifically about Nicholas II. I'm talking about the Romanov dynasty as a whole (and to a lesser extent, the Russian nobility), going back centuries before 1917. The way they treated the common folk of Russia is despicable and should be rebuked by anyone who calls himself Christian. Nicholas II was arguably the least awful of the bunch. More incompetent and unsuited to the position of head of state, not to mention put in his position at the worst possible time in Russian history, than actually malevolent.

I freakin' hate this saying so much.
Then why did the Israelites not change their stubborn ways after slavery or wandering in the wilderness. Why is post-Wall Germany, especially Eastern, still atheistic, liberal, and cucking. Why is the Middle East still a hellhole? Why is Latin America still embracing the same policies, morals, and cultural mores that caused their very misery? Why are people, human, angelic, and divine, in Heaven not considered the weakest considering their at their best or almost at their best. Why are people in hell not the holiest of people considering they are at their worst times? This is the stupid worldly wisdom that is foolishness to God. Godly wisdom makes strong people, not mere suffering.

How does the Romanovs acting malevolently have to do monarchical government?

My oh my, how the times have changed, both with Britain and with talk of liberty

OP here. I left out some text

Good job OP!

And there it is lads

Attached: 1310181418001.jpg (422x347, 26.88K)

Notice how a real data is entirely manipulated by the antichristian media.
They became rich while still believing in God, the generation who grow rich is still faithful: it's their spoiled childs, born rich, that reject God.
The article make it sound as if you become rich once you reject God, it actually is you reject God AFTER becoming rich.

I am speechless by how disgusting these people are.

I dont know but Catholicism always makes people poor and countries poor. Ive heard catholic parts of germany are poorer than the rest of germany.

t. Catholic

I see it less that Catholicism makes people poor and more that poor people mostly happen to be catholic or be in bad areas of the world (in Germany this can be blamed on the Lutheran and Secularist majority and Latin America for basically being in one of the most politically contentious areas of the world)

Fpbp actually.

Attached: 709973a52ac77e484ea9fcd2fdde2c02805fae7559833e8e96189bc1c445ae0c.jpeg (480x480, 33.06K)

It's actually quite the opposite.

the hell is a unit of secularization

Well I stand corrected. That’s sort of interesting (in the three color map Yellow is Catholic, Pink is Protestant and blue is athiestic)

Attached: FE2F5D91-C92A-41AD-AB3F-C45B4F66157E.png (618x618 654.51 KB, 53.17K)

to be fair, blue is also largly the former DDR, meaning gommunism and we know what that means for the church

They still look like they’re struggling financially after the fall. Hopefully they can get their act together in both secular and religious spheres.

color me surprised

youtube.com/watch?v=6bzV4ZwQ2xE

How's that wealth turning out for their culture, let alone their souls?

Why import Arabs when you already have dirty Slavs, the Jew cackles while “having fun” with his niece and spitting on an Icon of Christ.