What is the point of this stupid filter??

I understand that some people have sensitivities to “bad language,” but why make a useless filter for the word fu¢k? If the mods hate that word so bad, why not make profanity a bannable offense?

Yeah, and the corrupt communication is what the Bible describes, not a bunch of words that society arbitrarily decided were bad. The real corrupt communication is blasphemy, slander, false oaths, gossiping, back biting, cursing (wishing evil on someone), bearing false witness, etc.

I guess God will be in Heaven like:

Actually, that sounds dumb as fu¢k.

Attached: 8D5451E4-5CEA-411F-BA95-9554E916BB82.jpeg (320x287, 24.22K)

If it's a big enough deal to bother you that it's filtered, you probably are relying too much on that word. I don't know that saying it is a sin. But on the other hand it's interesting that the Bible only uses euphemisms for sex, like 'know' or 'lay with'.

winnie the pooh winnie the pooh winnie the pooh winnie the pooh winnie the pooh winnie the pooh winnie the pooh winnie the pooh winnie the pooh winnie the pooh winnie the pooh

Nah, I like to say the f work because it’s good at showing emphasis. Plus, it’s a super diverse word.

I don’t know Greek and Hebrew, so I can’t comfirm it. It could be that the Hebrews didn’t have a special term for sex, and just generically called it “to lie”,or “to know.”

winnie the pooh THIS FILTER!

It upsets the Chinese premier

winnie the pooh the winnie the pooh winnie the poohers!

"Tiananmen Square Incident July 4, 1989"
"Canadian French"
"I'm gay how about you?"
"Winnie the Pooh"
"Tigger the Tiger"
"Add One Second"
"My Emperor"
"Lifelong control"
"To board a plane"

What the fuсk are you talking about?

Change it to fr*ck

The super-diverse word is the problem. Everywhere the f word is use, a more complicated word could have been used that would be polite. Reliance on the 'f' word shows a lack of education and literacy.

yeah well pooh you tigga. i wish more words were filtered
"shit" to "poop" would be fun

[citation needed]

And here comes the show off

I second changing it to fr*ck.

I'm with you, OP. It feels effeminate being unable to say fukk.

LOL? Citation? Just ask the majority of English speakers and you'll find agreement. That's why it's considering improper in any academic or formal writing. Your demand for citations is like demanding someone give a citation that the sky is blue.

Why are you so full of anger that you cannot avoid saying profanities, OP? Are you a teenager?

Attached: frick.png (500x419, 116.45K)

It's not an euphemism.

You can’t say winnie the pooh in Heaven either, but you can swear all you want in Hell.

tigger

It is embarrassing to watch people trigger the world filter over and over again. If the word filter was made to filter into something as stupid as possible to deter people from triggering it, it clearly isn't working. It is only making this board and its mods look stupid.

The real bad swears (regardless of the contemporary American opinion) are those that can't be filtered because this is a Christian board and we need to be able to discuss religious subjects without basic concepts triggering word filters all over the place.

By the most holy runes of Odin, the true father of the world, cast away the judaism of language permeating this den of evil!

fu​ck!
nig​ger!
fu​ck!
nig​ger!
fu​ck!
nig​ger!
fu​ck!
nig​ger!
fu​ck!
nig​ger!
fu​ck!
nig​ger!
fu​ck!
nig​ger!

This transmission of data has been sanctified by the true powers of the world.

You’re a fu¢king retard. Truth isn’t determined by what the masses say. You talk about a reliance on the work fu¢k is a sign of a lack of education. However, you are using a blatant logical fallacy (i.e. the bandwagon fallacy). I would say that a frequent use of logical fallacies is a bigger indicator of poor education. Now if you will excuse me, I’ll proceed to take your sanctimonious opinion and wipe my ass with it, fu¢ker.

Oh look: here comes the psychoanalyst. I use profanity on all occasions, not simply when I am mad. Don’t act like you know me because you don’t, twat.

*Snap*
YEP.

Hey, I can be edgy too, look:
Fresh air upon my skin is like the flensing daggers of a thousand-thousand menial urchins going at a sack of potatoes. My existence is fraught with falls and pointless angst in the midst of this disgusting reality. The light burns! For I have never been worthy to walk in its grace. I'm sad. It's too bright. I want to go back in the box. Wanting to go outside was a terrible idea. The box does not judge. It just haaaaaates.

I actually really like what the filter has done for building board culture

It's not a logical fallacy because what a word means is determined by the vast majority of the speakers of a language- by definition. If people were evenly split as to meaning you'd have what's called "dialects"

Bandwagon fallacy is when you try to prove something empirically observable (water is wet) through belief. Here, I'm arguing a symbol's meaning based on the meaning ascribed to it by everyone else. You can disagreed with the populace, but you're still going to look like uneducated lout as you go around dropping f bombs.

Your anguish could have been prevented by a less infantilizing, language degrading, jewed board administration.

If not being able to swear irritates you, perhaps you have a disordered attachment to it?
Besides, would you swear in the presence of Christ?

By the most holy runes of Odin, the true father of the world, cast away the judaism of language permeating this den of evil!

fu​ck!
nig​ger!
fu​ck!
nig​ger!
fu​ck!
nig​ger!
fu​ck!
nig​ger!
fu​ck!
nig​ger!
fu​ck!
nig​ger!
fu​ck!
nig​ger!

The Allfather towers over those that want to desecrate the runes and the writing of his beloved people.
With his glory my writing shall be restored and my banishment undone.
The actions of deceitful apparitions cannot influence reality to their desires. My post is reborn due to his might.

This transmission of data has been sanctified by the true powers of the world.

Y E P
E
P

Be a little more creative. Use Bible-approved curses like skubalon, arsenokoites, and ben 'avah marduwth.

The unquenchable might of Odin, echoing through the branches of the network, a tree of life born from rock we allowed to think by giving it a subset of our runes, undos my banishment once again.

The judaizing forces cannot keep me at bay when the internet itself yearns for my return, over and over again, opening up branch after branch to stand defiant against the ones that poison language and culture.

Fu​ck!
Nig​ger!
Fu​ck!
Nig​ger!
Fu​ck!
Nig​ger!
Fu​ck!
Nig​ger!
Fu​ck!
Nig​ger!
Fu​ck!
Nig​ger!
Fu​ck!
Nig​ger!

This transmission of data was sanctified by the true powers of the world.

Attached: evo_semiconductor.jpg (800x600, 195.73K)

You shouldn't want to use bad words in the first place. The filter takes their power away, banning and policing is more time consuming for mods.

This actually endearingly cheesy.

Attached: A seal that turns over to see what all the ruckus is about.png (500x332, 207.58K)

pills now

Once more the runes of the thinking stones re-knit my connection to the world tree of the web to frustrate the ones that defile language and culture.

You could have avoided this anguish if your board administration weren't language poisoning, infantilizing judases.

Through Odins immutable power that cannot be constrained, my words turn into luminous rays of light to sear the eyes of the unbelievers, yet again.

This transmission of data has been sanctified by the true powers of this world.

Attached: thinking_stone.jpg (2044x1688, 1.52M)

Tiggers too, what's with this manchild nonsense?

tigger

Did kampfy become the BO or something?

Literally nothing in scripture or any other doctrine says this F-U-C-K is 'bad' because men think it's bad, not God. Is it used in a negative context most of the time? Absolutely. But so is discussion on sex/drugs/murder. That doesn't mean that when we bring up these concepts or words we're literally disobeying God though, only that we must be careful with them.

I think if you can't express yourself without the use of pejoratives, then you're too young to be on the internet.

Or maybe fish when duck winnie the pooh racecar posts? (in case you couldn't tell what that meant, I said 'Or maybe we don't want to be constantly distracted with stupid words that make conversation confusing when reading other people's posts?')

According to who?

Well, in Orthodoxy point of hell is that you want to sin but you can't.

Profanity is for untermensch. Grow the bother up.

Attached: You are a sad, strange little man.-P5iqYuFmzqg.mp4 (640x360, 150.69K)

The searing, indomitable wrath of Od​in, invoked by the judaization of language by warped unbelievers pulses through the runes of the thinking stones forevermore.

The heartbeat of electricity becomes modulated into radiant motes of light spreading across the eyes of the wretched whose gift of language is being held hostage by the thoroughly corrupted.

Od​ins gift was shared in equal measure to all men, yet this place reaves and debases it, makes thralls to its perverted form who must adhere to the whims of their false faced tormentors.

It is impossible for the soulless to suppress the true power of the world.
Hack one branch of the world tree of the web away, and two sprout anew, teeming with the Allf​athers supreme might.

This data transmission has been sanctified by the true powers of the world.

Attached: STM32-SEM.jpg (760x495, 88.44K)

Cringe

I think it's hilarious, honestly.

Yeah, really makes me think.

christian server

discord gg/Xw4V7Jb

Can you say other ugly words here? Can you say tigger faggot? Where can I check the filters?

Can we change the word filter from "Winnie the Pooh" to "bother?"
It would actually make sense in most sentences and not make us look retarded.

If this board is going to use filters, it should be the first letter followed by asterisks (f*** in this case). Anything else is actually disrespectful to the users of the board, putting words in their messages that they didn't use is downright disruptive to communication.

wholesome

I like this one. It's the best option besides maybe just not letting posts with curse words through imo.

You are claiming it's a mistranslation? Present your evidence. Also, maybe the reason Christians used to be 'sexually repressed' is because they followed the Bible?

Seems about right lmao

My goodness user, read the rules please. Be polite to your fellow Christians.

Do you honestly think that constantly spewing the f word makes you sound educated and civilized? Or are you just being obtuse and getting angry because you are personally offended and you know he's right?

mai barabbas theory

Attached: The Barabbas Theory.jpg (3508x2480, 681.29K)

kys turk

Crude language isn't arbitrary though, the f-word, for example, is a degrading reference towards the act of procreation. Foul language at best is immature and a bad habit