WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO: Footage captures bodybuilder pummeling girlfriend in 'roid rage' attack

"A disturbing and graphic video appearing to show a hulking bodybuilder pummel his girlfriend surfaced Wednesday as the man remains jailed in Michigan after what attorneys are calling a “roid rage” attack.

The footage, obtained by Fox2Detroit, shows 35-year-old Paul Bashi punching, kicking and throwing lit candles at 22-year-old Kristina Perry inside his rental home in Washington Township in late July. At one point in the video, his arm is covered in blood as he heaves a canister at Perry, who is pressed up against a wall and a couch.

“Time and time and time again this defendant beat her as she lay motionless on the ground,” Assistant Macomb County Prosecutor Jordan Fields told a court Monday, according to the Macomb Daily. “How she did not die, I have no idea. She should have died that day, judge.”

foxnews.com/us/2018/09/26/warning-graphic-video-footage-captures-bodybuilder-pummeling-girlfriend-in-roid-rage-attack.html

Attached: 1537983043751.jpg (931x524, 35.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbC6fP8vuOQ
archive.fo/gXno7
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811725/
mcp-cdn-foxlocal-wjbk.storage.googleapis.com/video/video_studio/2018/09/25/Video_shows_Macomb_County_bodybuilder_s_violent__497749_600.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gold-digger gets caught in a cave in.

Attached: mrbread.png (1000x1050, 241.97K)

I agree

wat

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (225x225, 51.27K)

Latest GEMATRIA EFFECT NEWS
youtube.com/watch?v=AbC6fP8vuOQ

Recently, I was ingesting some Velvet Bean Extract, N Acetyl l-Tyrosine, Theanine, Rhodiola Extract, and of course a bit of Bacopa Extract, when I realized, "Hey, somebody needs to hand-pack these idiotic, unproven, possibly harmful bullshit adaptogenic ingredients into bacteria-laden gel capsules, in an unsterile environment, in a foreign country, and charge money to make people become sick, all while avoiding any oversight and regulation by the FDA".

Attached: 31232624_2019865591611789_2630638744058724352_o.jpg (1203x500, 66.28K)

Attached: PicsArt_09-26-10.19.47.jpg (931x524, 50.26K)

oddly enough, I was also recently ingesting some Velvet Bean Extract, N Acetyl l-Tyrosine, Theanine, Rhodiola Extract, and of course a bit of Bacopa Extract, when I realized, "Hey, somebody should hand-pack these idiotic, unproven, possibly harmful bullshit adaptogenic ingredients into bacteria-laden gel capsules, in an unsterile environment, in a foreign country, and charge money to make people become sick, all while avoiding any oversight and regulation by the FDA".

what a coinc

Attached: 31232624_2019865591611789_2630638744058724352_o.jpg (1203x500, 66.28K)

There you go folks, just be nice and girls will like you.

I call these women douchefuckers. Because they fuck douchebags. This is the end douchefuckers deserve.

Annnnnnnd I don't care. He should have killed her if that's the case. If we had a justice system both would have been just shot outside the court room and be done with it. Using steroids is what small men do.

lel

You posted the same image twice. Try harder. At least the older shitposters could keep away from basic fuckups.

Attached: 0fded58e47c504a306e62772a13b7114d896038c9de78f8d3efb1f452cc0545e.jpg (1896x1201, 117.72K)

that's weird as shit, because I was eating some Velvet Bean Extract, N Acetyl l-Tyrosine, Theanine, Rhodiola Extract, and of course a bit of Bacopa Extract, when I realized, "Hey, somebody REALLY needs to hand-pack these idiotic, unproven, possibly harmful bullshit adaptogenic ingredients into bacteria-laden gel capsules, in an unsterile environment, in a foreign country, and charge money to make people become sick, all while avoiding any oversight and regulation by the FDA".

Lemme guess… youve never been ingesting some Velvet Bean Extract, N Acetyl l-Tyrosine, Theanine, Rhodiola Extract, and of course a bit of Bacopa Extract, and said to yourself, "Hey, somebody needs to hand-pack these idiotic, unproven, possibly harmful bullshit adaptogenic ingredients into bacteria-laden gel capsules, in an unsterile environment, in a foreign country, and charge money to make people become sick, all while avoiding any oversight and regulation by the FDA", right ?….

Attached: PicsArt_09-26-11.07.13.jpg (1920x798, 228.3K)

you posted the same image five times. try harder. Recently, I was ingesting some Velvet Bean Extract, N Acetyl l-Tyrosine, Theanine, Rhodiola Extract, and of course a bit of Bacopa Extract, when I realized, "Hey, somebody needs to hand-pack these idiotic, unproven, possibly harmful bullshit adaptogenic ingredients into bacteria-laden gel capsules, in an unsterile environment, in a foreign country, and charge money to make people become sick, all while avoiding any oversight and regulation by the FDA".

Attached: PicsArt_09-26-11.12.33.jpg (1920x798, 227.44K)

youre

schizo

Attached: PicsArt_09-26-11.19.43.png (1200x1165, 58.26K)

That was so politically incorrect, but sadly, the truth. It’s still a crime, but by that time, it’s already too late for the victim. Which is why I recommend women look more at accountants, lawyers, doctors, software engineers, etc instead of the muscled model types. May be boring, but less physical too. Alas the feminazis will never consider prevention as the best cure.

"Which is why I recommend women look more at…. blah blah blah"

as if women want or need your advice

360 million years, and finally YOU show up with your amazing recommendations to women.

Burn the Abdul, pay the toll

Creatine strikes again, when will the FDA step in??

22 year old? This gives me hope!

I'm now managing a new musical act, and their new album is about to drop

it's two Asian guys, conjoined twins, who suffer from extreme internalized racism (they hate Asians with a passion)

they're planning on having plastic surgery to remove their Asian features, and to appear Caucasian.

Attached: PicsArt_09-27-01.28.14.jpg (1620x2279, 279.28K)

I forgot… refresh my memory…

what is this thread about again?

Attached: PicsArt_09-27-01.47.28.jpg (1121x1044, 107.34K)

Obviously she was guilty of something and deserved such treatment or she wouldn't have asked that the charges be dropped. What did she do?

Attached: notsure.PNG (515x613, 591.21K)

He was on the many drugs and she wanted the charges to be dropped because she said it was her fault so I guess she may have done something she shouldn’t do. I doubt neither he or she will tell the full story.

Is this a roastie posting?
35 is a peak resources man, 22 is a peak fertility woman, fully developed.
Kill yourself if you think this is at all abnormal.

He must have done his endurance training too, can you imagine being that big and having a 40 minute fight.
Should release a series of videos for people who want to last longer.

I bet ya a signed dollar she provoked him into this and bitch is responsible

it's 4 years older than 18, so it's not

Attached: thot_patrol.jpg (600x800, 70.37K)

they're nothing special, some–even dare I say MOST–women are just like that.

females tend to like some drama in their lives, some excitement. and pissing off their guy (even inviting a fight by slapping him) isn't anything unusual.
the WORST THING for a woman is to be bored in a relationship; they'd rather alternate between being happy and being sad/depressed.
it's the normal female hormonal thing, where the PMS jokes come from.

if you are a guy you might suppose that a woman would never want to be physically abused.
and you'd be wrong.
most women thing that arguing with their guy now and then is normal. and getting slapped around once in a while is okay, as long as things are good the rest of the time.

there is tons of songs about this matter, by female artists–
I'm only happy when it rains by Garbage. Sweet dreams are made of this by the Eurythmics. and hundreds of others, written and sang by women.

no, peak fertility is around mid 20s. All this talk about how women are most fertile at 18 or even a teenagers is pseudo science peddled by pedophiles

This user speaks truth.

You're the only one peddling bullshit. Bullshit designed to make elderly post-peak women feel like they're not pissing their best years down the toilet.
When my mother was pregnant with me (in the 1970s) she was sent to the "elderly mothers ward" because she was 25. For all of human history, the teenage years have been recognized as the best and correct time for women to have their children.
This is backed up by cold, hard science which shows that by age 30, the average woman has already lost 90% of her fertility and what little eggs remain are of severely degraded and damaged quality, leading to massive upsurge in birth defects, only kept hidden from view by preemptive abortion.
The age of motherhood with the lowest recorded instance of birth defects per capita is 14 years of age.
Mid-20s is already middle-aged for a woman, in terms of her fertility.
Pedophile means someone who is attracted to pre-pubescents. A prepubescent is someone who has not yet entered puberty. Most girls start puberty between 8 and 10 years of age.

archive.fo/gXno7
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811725/

But yeah, keep pushing feminist propaganda designed to convince women that they miss nothing by waiting until their old age to conceive.

Good

wrong and wrong
By peak, I mean the highest point before the downturn. 23 and after, and it is a downhill race.
For men, this is at about 34-35, the peak before the downward slope.
35 and 22 breeding is almost ideal. The only problem is that she would be better having already had one birth several years before that.
See
Late first birth can be more difficult.

AWALT–all women are like this especially around ovulation time. Being nice to women=loser…this is why white knights and manginas don't get any pussy.

You'll get your prize user(when no one else wants her), she's 40 with 3 nigglets from 3 different niggers and asking where have all the good men gone—that's when it'll be your turn.

Why would anyone have a camera in their house?
Why would you want to record all your actions so it can be used against you?

That's why they fuck men like this guy. Don't listen to what women say and become a nu-male faggot. Treat women like shit and they'll line up to give you pussy.

To defend yourself from false DV charges—cunts can have you jailed just cuz you disagree with them. This guy forgot to turn it off before making his girl soaking wet though.

Just know whores are looking to exploit you for your money, whether they want a good fuck or not. Its those types to be most cautious about. Don't get into a relationship with a whore, they're in it for the money at the end of the day. For relationships try finding a girl who shares some of the same interests (movies, shows, guns, books, politics) and who likes sharing time with you, who's not a complete slut whore thats likely to stab you in the back.

This user speaks the truth.

thot btfo

Attached: danganronpa thot all women are queens.jpg (421x750, 72.95K)

Disgusting grandmaphile. Should've went for 12 not 22.

most of your ancestors were grandparents by their 20s

you don't need to find a girl who shares the same interests with you, just one who respects and obeys you

Hello, anons!

Courtney DeAnne Tubbs here!! (RedPill)
reporter at the Goldwater. I'm interested in speaking to you about anything that's on your mind.

call me and let's get to know eachother

Attached: PicsArt_09-27-09.24.15.jpg (1728x1080, 286.48K)

You guys need to up your game, keep up with bombshell stories typically posted on Your News Wire and Zero Hedge. Cover more political and economic corruption too. Never shill corporate news, like "The Next iPhone Is Finally Out" because that turns people like us off.

those are excellent ideas. I'm always interested in hearing suggestions. text me.

Tits or GTFO

bitches get stitches.

Don't some states have laws preventing the victim of domestic violence doing shit like this or bailing the perp out?

Investigator: wow, people act suspicious of they commit a crime, so if find someone acting suscipicious maybe we can figure out who did this crime.

You: wow you are right dude connections can be made . Everything is connected. We are all in the same world. I have a reaction to a red car and an orange car.

Yeah and you have a reaction to seeing different numbers. For example, if your birthday was 11/11, at 11:11 you may think of your birthday. You can not deny that your brain changes based on seeing this number. Therefore with the knowledge of what numbers give what reactions you can possibly control somebody or send them messages. advertisers use certain colors to get people to buy shit. This is accepted in the scientific community. You have also died zero times and probly hhavent even thought about death because you are so self centered. You have no idea what exists beyond this. Funny how you wouldn't think twice if you were playing a game and somebody edited something and there were sharper graphics or something , but since you have a dumb brain you can't connect one concept in one area to another. The existence of computers immediately opens the possibility that above all this there could be computer like systems. Why do countless people live miserable apathetic lives, and other people go wow this is something biggerr? This is just a cosmic mistake and we "aren't important", yet every scientist takes actions based on the assumption that their actions are important and have a meaning. It's seems like , no it's obvious that you are projecting jealousy through your obessesive condemnation of anyone searching for paths out of this hell you love. You "dont care" about these idiots "below you", yet to show you actually don't care you could never comment on their actions again. You can't do that though because you are just a whiney bitch hoping that your tantrums can Brute force your way into a higher existence. Nah, nobody likes you. Kill yourself

You: yeah but buzzword, and reaction image, and by not debating one thing you brought up I won the argument!

So if this is such a "nothing", its just 0 and there is never going to be a 1, why do some people live a 0 life, others have lived a 1 life right in front of you, yet you still deny the existence of somethingness beside your nothingness? Your gig is up faggot. Go away. It's fucking annoying seeing your same lazy insults over and over. The Idea is to Innovate and advance. Are you really that stupid? You can't come up with anything else to say? Zero counter arguments? You have to show up in my world every single day to reeeeeeee like an autistic brat while people try to have a discussion? Kill yourself Seth Pedo Rogan.

The whore' shit test backfired badly.
She deserves it.

Attached: Misogyni lol.jpg (726x1024, 163.18K)

This is the best comment ive seen in months

cant find the video, must be fake

(quoting myself)
This is just like a while back when the stadium security video showed the baseball player guy smacking his girlfriend around in the stairway a few times.
And what did she do about it?
NOTHING.
No kind of public comment from her, no police report at all. Because she accepts the situation as it is.
She gets to be a rich famous baseball player''s wife. So what if she gets beat a bit now and then?

ban kratom

And it's a nigger

You still don't get it? It's the violence that attracts them, as long as the guy is 'alpha'.

Peak fertility is EARLY twenties and you won't get to experience it if you haven't put a ring on it when she's 15-18. You dumb fucking thots don't realize that men marry in mid-twenties when autism stage begins and don't have kids until 30s.

Attached: 1533435675621.gif (420x420, 627.61K)

Carlos, is that you?
You son of a bitch, the wall's gonna get higher because of you
brb, gonna an hero because I didn't get it the first time

LOL, nice

Can someone post vid? Msm can suck muh balls.

What the fuck is wrong with your face

Damn, this is really gonna put a halt on his gains. Guess he won't be doing a cycle until he finds a hookup in prison.

Here's a direct MP4 link:

mcp-cdn-foxlocal-wjbk.storage.googleapis.com/video/video_studio/2018/09/25/Video_shows_Macomb_County_bodybuilder_s_violent__497749_600.mp4

To be precise, women don’t mind if certain men beat them. Given this loser looks your stereotypical athlete, I’m betting they’ll be having make up sex within a day. If the guy was some nerdy femboy, she would have gone screaming to the first semi strong guy to beat the crap out of him.

But if she does leave the guy, she’s going to tax us to death to pay for her new house, short term stay in the shelter, etc.

I wonder how many other men this whore has been sleeping with previously
And BTW:
The (((MSM))) has been spinning this, hasn't it?

holy shit lmaooo

tits or gtfo

We agree on that much.

She's a typical thot, so at 22, she's been having sex for at least 7 years, with at least 3 guys/year. Those are conservative estimates. So over 20. That's just vaginal intercourse, if you count the guys she's blown and/or given handjobs to, it could easily be over 100.