HAPPY HODOW DAY, Zig Forums!

Today marks the 325th anniversary of one of the worst spankings in military history; the battle of Hodów. I unfortunately can't find any English non-wikipedia sources, so without further ado;

From Wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hodów

I guess it's fitting that Europe's plumbers destroyed a bunch of mudslime shitters.

Attached: hodow.jpg (500x291 127.87 KB, 251.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Trembowla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Dorota_Chrzanowska
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Warsaw_(1920)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Painting by Anatoly Telenik.

Nothing new or unexpected, and the Turks did the same as well. Doesn't matter anyway since the rest of Europe cannibalized Poland a few years later hence why they have more respect for Turks than their neighbors since they honored and respected them which something no one including me likes to admit.

Attached: 1451171247997.jpg (271x186 540.98 KB, 7.19K)

Alright, you're not impressed. I understand - they're just Turks, after all. Here, have two more from that time period.

Attached: Klushino.png (396x888 268.55 KB, 263.73K)

How did Poland cease to exist for hundreds of years with this unit, were they getting all their holes inserted or did some kikes buy the country from their kikes.

The way I understand it, they just started doing stupid shit, governance-wise. I don't know all the specifics, but Otto von Bismarck said it best.

Attached: quote-you-can-t-destroy-the-polish-national-consciousness-or-poles-on-the-battlefield-but-otto-von-bismarck-65-21-74.jpg (850x400, 62.48K)

This is funny as fuck, it's saying Poles are STRONGER without a state.

It's true tbh, Poland seems to get a buff every time they start getting their asses kicked. This one is called the 'Miracle on the Vistula'.

Attached: AeoK92Q.png (388x900, 155.15K)

Forgot to add: As I understand it, Soviet forces had been stomping through the Polish countryside, and Jozef Pilsudski took command and held a last stand with all remaining Polish troops outside of Warsaw.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

They were literally the most kiked country of Europe.
So in a strange and completely shocking surprise, their "elites" sold the entire country piece by piece to foreign powers (Russia and Prussia/Austria).

We doing a cool battles thread? Here's my entry:

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (314x363, 10.85K)

It's a turks getting their asses handed to them thread, not just a simple cool battles thread

Attached: 5.png (322x701 15.42 KB, 256.06K)

sure, we can do that too

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (323x705, 28.13K)

There was also a Georgia STRONK compilations like this .

Attached: Battle of Misar.jpg (316x615, 52.77K)

Jesus, why are turks so shit at warfare?
Do they just zerg rush the enemy like chinks? Lack of proper organization? Training? I can't grasp how such a big empire can be so pathetic against small countries and a decadent empire.

Simple, their armies were slave armies, the figured by having an overwhelming advantage in manpower could solve everything.

Basically this: . The moment the Turks lost the advantage of numerical superiority and overwhelming firepower, they were beaten by even a much smaller number of soldiers, peasants and women with pots of hot gulyás.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12-23-18-32_20190612232819186.jpg (248x603, 104.5K)

There was also the time that some guy's wife literally walked into a battle planning session while they were about to surrender, pulled out a knife, and forced a room full of grown men in full armor to launch an attack on the besieging Turks that caused heavy losses.

Oh yeah, she led the attack herself too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Trembowla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Dorota_Chrzanowska

Why live?

Attached: anna.jpg (1184x1920 138.13 KB, 516.91K)

Hmm

Attached: 5.png (315x586 206.55 KB, 182.64K)

I know that feel.

Also remember never to surrender to a Turk or a muslim (or to anyone in that regards). Apart from it being extremely cucked and shameful, mudshits are notorious of breaking their oath of "providing safe passage in case you give up".

How many dicks have you sucked today? How many in the last hour?

Attached: image0-90.png.jpg (640x639, 256.36K)

Cuck. You fight to the last man and your last breath. Even then, if you have a means to spite the enemy with your death, do so.
Cover the place you're defending as well as yourself with explosives that only you can set off. Then when you're dying or have no other means to keep fighting, you get to blow the enemy up with you.

Did you misread the pic or is this another one of your epic ethnic spats.

You're retarded.

Surrendering to turks is a much more painful and potentially slower death than starving.

I see.

That explains it.

Attached: 70429D72-48FC-42A4-930F-E940EDE7F410.png (600x476, 110.97K)

More like an extremely desperate flanking maneuver to try and give a set piece canne in strategic terms. The soviets got shat on because of conflicts in intrest, logistics, and basically shitty flanks. Something about stalin disobeying orders reportedly. Not sure if true or not

Attached: Boudica btfo3.png (314x586 7 KB, 88.21K)

MODERN "HISTORIANS" ARE DUMB NIGGER FAGGOTS

Regardless of whether the Briton losses are bloated or not, they got their ass handed by the Romans. This battle is just a proof that 99% of women are unfit for war.
Don't bully, ok.

… Stalin was the one giving orders, so I'm going to ignore everything you just said on the grounds that you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

Quran states that they should multiply like rats and just beat their enemies with numbers, also the timing of Black Plague in Europe made things easier for ottomans to invade since Black Plague didnt kill that many people in Anatolia to begin with.

Oh they are (((much worse than that)))…

Turks are basically mongols extensively dysgenized by islam to the point of trying to use the same zerg rush hit and run tactics mongol did but without mounted archery (since they were too deformed and mentally challenged for it by the unique islamic combination of miscegenation and inbreeding). The most idiotic part of them was that they tried to tone up Mongol intimidation tactics up to eleven combined with sunni muslim psychopathy and would execute everyone that would surrender in extravagantly torturous ways and that made their opponents increasingly eager to fight to death even when facing overwhelming numbers which was the only routine advantage of the turks' military.

Stalin was not leading the USSR during the Soviet-Polish war. He commanded an Army and was supposed to divert his army to help a rival during the Miracle of the Vistula but he had tard rage against one city (Lwow I think) and attacked there instead which saw both armies lose their attacks.

Attached: 1432610180361.jpg (1280x693, 96.49K)

Attached: heh.png (2000x1800, 806.21K)

Based and Patricianpilled

Attached: 1f9c4e9923e4a77a0767222fcc13922343678324e3ace5ed2183b71889687015.jpeg (2048x1260, 1012.58K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Warsaw_(1920)

I'm retarded and you're right, carry on.

Attached: makesyouloss.gif.png (100x100, 4.49K)

Attached: Erectus.jpg (330x310, 22.78K)

sounds legit, and not like roman fan-fiction. kind of like the romance of three kingdoms battles with millions of soldiers on each side

Didn’t the Assyrians have a standing army of ~400,000 men at their height, millennia before the Roman Empire?

Where do I apply for the club?

Attached: throw rocks at them.png (555x1664, 583.05K)

Seems to be a problem with Islam in general.

Attached: Battle of Tours.png (313x639 151.05 KB, 87.97K)

Don't forget about Jasna Gora. A few score monks and local levies held back a force of German mercenaries ten times their number.

Attached: 2019-06-27 16_58_39-Siege of Jasna Góra - Wikipedia.png (314x767, 202.67K)

iirc Kircholm is also one of the recorded examples of head on cavalry charge against braced pikeman that actually worked. no, to this day nobody knows how the fuck they did it.

Probably similar to how some British hussars in Spain knocked out a musket square or two, horse fell and kicked the shit out of everything around it leaving a gap.

Hussars' lances were longer than the usual pikes of the era, about 6-7 meters, and hollowed out inside.

Although the crusader peasants kinda equalised the numerical disparity.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-28-20-00-25.jpg (239x679, 138.13K)

wew

Attached: wew.jpg (416x1052, 184.36K)

Not sure if I like that one, fam.

Attached: 16b93bf9d9bd94420e1abbb9c566a491390a76ec62b14573cd242f6bd37ca11f.jpg (500x351, 72.06K)

That was before they converted to Judaism. I think.

It's not just the religion, their blood is cursed

To be fair, Poles aren't much better than Turks anyways.

This is an achievement.

Attached: 1451518526435.jpg (284x279, 31.52K)

Their blood is inbred and they are genetic cousins of the civilization destroying Akkadians. Theyre not cursed, superstition will not aid the volk, superstition is what got us into this mess.

The Jewish population at the time that existed for hundreds of years shockingly decided to betray the country and introduce a law that required further council decisions to be near unanimous. They then bribed council members to stop votes and began to partition the country itself to foreign powers until it was fully taken over. Both Democracy and Jews are responsible for the fall and America is under a similar path although Poland itself is starting to wisen up against (((foreign))) influence.