Religion is for shitskins

religion is for shitskins

Attached: ac6486c50891f23d79c9f8b790b895f3b15e6f8084f53483618c177d5ce31145.jpg (640x506, 64.16K)

How are those abortion-promoting and drag kid dressing gay prides going for you oh enlightened one? :^)

that's because of the jews

how's muh godly tiggers, christcuck?

you must be 18+ to visit chan sites

How much do you get paid?

Remember to spam 10 threads on /intl/ every time someone posts a variation of "rulecuck".

A country has the Jews it deserves. Just as mosquitoes can only thrive in swamp, so too can the former only thrive in the swamp of our sins.

how is it D&C if (((shitstains))) don't give a winnie the pooh about the white race because you think we're all going to heaven anyway and nothing in the real world matters because there's an infinite afterlife? you're useless

christianity does not solve the jewish problem. the only solution to the jewish problem is to exterminate every jew on earth- man, woman, and child. christianity is against this so it is actually counterproductive towards solving the jewish problem. all of Europe was christian for 1000 years and look where we are now

So, these are the enlightened fedoras i've been hearing about.

Attached: 1494039435296.jpg (249x250, 6.93K)

You miss the point. Jews only have as much power as you give them. Or do you think the glorious white race is just so weak and stupid that the mere existence of Jews threatens their existence? The west became as degenerate as it is today because of the ideas propagated by humanism and the Enlightenment. The Kews simply exploit the people who have fallen prey to these ideas, they did not create them.

the jews got as powerful as they did because they gained control of the money supply, they have unlimited wealth and resources with which to destroy us. they've bought all the politicians, all the judges, all the media organizations. it's to the point where they're just flooding in millions of shitskin men to breed us out
as long as there is a jew left on this planet, it is possible for us to get into this situation again. the only permanent solution to the jewish problem is to wipe them out down to the last crying infant. complete genocide is also the only appropriate punishment for their actions.

and might I add they gained control of the money supply while Europe and America were still almost universally christian

(((you)))
Although I don't disagree with the part the christian world isn't doing enough to stop the genocide of the white race, promoting the idea the white people being non-religious as a good is for the most part D&C.

you're like a /\/igger crying "racist", 'maybe if I say this charged word I'll get what I want'

Attached: 186nas.jpg (400x366, 35.54K)

How do you think they were able to do that? Because the Europeans gave in to their vices and the Jews exploited that. They exploited them their desires through usury, blackmail, etc. If you have nothing to be exploited through, the Jews cannot exploit you and thus have no power.

Aww, the poor, poor white race. So fragile and naive. Obviously the only way to save it is to put it in a safe space where the other races can't bully it. Striving for morality and self-control and valuing spirituality over materialism is too hard. All we have to do is get rid of the Jews and every problem under the sun will surely be solved. Besides, that way I can still have my vidya and cummies!

Nope, the Jews had a stranglehold on the Western Roman Empire until it collapsed. Then the Jews controlled almost nothing until the Europeans and Americans decided Rome was something they should emulate. How did that happen?!

Can mods filter ‘christcuck’ to change it to ‘s-senpai OwO’

+

How the winnie the pooh is Mexico less religious than USA?

Then won't that make whities be more stupid since they're so susceptible to "Jewish" tricks?

And homosexuality is for atheists alongside the leftwing

Seconding this

I'm actually pleasantly surprised that the US has such a high percentage comparatively. I'm going to bet the majority of that is from the Midwest/South.

Nah it's even better, it's the Vargtard breed, much more entertaining to laugh at. You can usually tell by their use of "cuck" and blaming the faults of Western society entirely on Jews.

Btw, this isn't implying how religious people are, it's how religion effects their life's. Look at Mexico and compare it to the us