Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: Capture _2018-07-21-09-42-56.png (1440x2392, 368.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newadvent.org/cathen/12409a.htm
womensordination.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much does a woman cost now in days?

As much as the latest iphone

Women for priests, yes

ITS 2018

what if the catholic church just didn't let homosexuals in, whether they claim to be chaste or not?

now you're talking

Why don't they just go Anglican/Episcopalian if they want a Church that has no principles and is willing to compromise on doctrine for modern liberal sensibilities? Why do they have to try and destroy the Catholic church too? It's galling because if these really were devout Catholic women then they would already understand why only men should be priests, but they're not devout, they're just your usual cultural catholics who are bored, aimless and want to try and vindicate themselves by pushing some retarded social justice cause

I'm just so tired of these people infesting and ruining everything I care about

Attached: Christchan9.png (1000x1000, 350.48K)

I'm afraid the sedevacantists are right when it comes to Francis.

What does that even mean?

This makes me unreasonably angry. One more item for the next confession.

If you're a Catholic, then you know the first thing to do is to bow down your little head and obey, ESPECIALLY with regard to a subject as well-established as "ordaining women".

It's funny how they're making the argument to ordain women in a manner that shows they have absolutely no regard for the Catholic faith. You'd think people who want to be ordained as priests would take it seriously instead of treating the faith as nothing more than a new target for the progressive social agenda

Don't let such nonsense taint your day, there will always be people who simply don't understand.

Secularism has been a bit of a double edged sword in this process.
I think in the (at least recent) past many homos used the priesthood as a means of covering up their deviancy, either using it to genuinely live chastely, or to abuse their power. This was due largely (I believe) to the homophobia in wider society.

Now, however, since homos are loved by everyone and can even marry, I think they will look less to the clergy as a lifestyle and so remove themselves from the equation.

St. Peter Damian, pray for us.

Attached: Peter Damian.JPG (286x264, 9.02K)

Come on user we all know this guy would be already excommunicated in Pius X time, but that doesn't mean Francis thinks like him because that tigger is still on the church.
In fact Francis said that women could never be priests and even abolished Benedictus' 3 year wait for former faggots to become priests. Now if you're a faggot once you can never become a priest.

I'm still not sure what bugs me the most, her assertion that she knows better than St. Paul, or the fact that stupid Carly Rae Jepsen song is stuck in my head again…

???

dude women priests lmao

newadvent.org/cathen/12409a.htm
For the valid reception of the Sacrament of Orders, it is necessary that the minister be a bishop and the recipient a baptized person of the male sex. The first requisite is based on the episcopal prerogative of ordaining; the second on the conviction that baptism opens the door to all the other sacraments and that women are definitively barred from the service of the altar (cf. Epiphanius, "De hær.", lxxix, 2). St. Paul is a resolute champion of an exclusively male priesthood (cf. 1 Corinthians 14:34). In this respect there is an essential difference between Christianity and Paganism, since the latter recognizes priestesses as well as priests–e.g. the hierodules of Ancient Greece, the vestal virgins of Rome, the bajaders of India, the wu of China, and the female bonzes of Japan.

Attached: DdzQezDUwAAtZG.jpg (587x725, 69.83K)

Hmm

to be fair, they are "catholics" pushing for women's ordination in roman catholic church
womensordination.org

Top winnie the pooh kek the delusion of these people.
I might join one of those organisations just for the laughs.

De iure we do. De facto…

It's not like priests can read minds. If ssa-people don't mention their ssa, well then there's nothing that can be done about it.

And people wonder why so many are becoming Nazis, its partly because they are the only alternative in most cases willing to say no. Literally everyone else wants suicide.

Attached: 87910b450a983fb1d5b81f853a2c561c054138492131070df56eb68ce9622b90.jpg (846x781, 101.22K)

The only good thing nazis had was the mass murder of Jews.
The rest of the nazis were fornicators and fags like everyone else.
I'm not gonna even mention Positive "Christianity". Not even Baptists are that heretical.

No, he's not. The answer is to root out all the homos and pedos in the church and eliminate them. Barring that, I'd rather let priests marry than let women be priests. Women priests will be more damaging to the church than pedos.

It would be literally saying that the Faith was wrong if women got on the altar.
The pedophile shit is just a meme. Why don't they give us the numbers of Pedro's in protestant churches where "priests" can winnie the pooh? Or in islam? Oh wait pedophia is legal in middle East.

*pedos on protestant
winnie the pooh phone