ALL THE NEWS THAT'S FIT TO PRINT!!

Neptune News™

Bill Cosby's (nigger attorneys) legal team announced two days ago at the Cosby sentencing that his trial was 'the most racist trial ever' have filed a lawsuit against Mr. Cosby, saying he hasn't paid them almost $230,000. Typical nigger.

Police found the body of the missing little autistic boy about one mile from where he disappeared in a state park in North Carolina. The body was found in a creek, covered by brush, in an area where police already searched.

A Boeing 737 crash landed in the water off Micronesia, SAFELY, much like the plane that landed in the Hudson River, and all the passengers survived!

And finally, Donald Trump continued to be the most embarrassing, stupidest, idiotic President in the history of the United States.

More details as they become available

neptunenews.org/trumpisanidiot

Attached: cosbytrialday4_pool_02_web120_t750x550.jpg (750x480, 83.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/a9pag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, Bush II was far more stupid. Obongo wasn't all that astute either, even though he made Bush II look smart. If you want the most embarrassing to point to that would be Reagan and I say that as a conservative myself (thanks to Reagan we have the amnesty policies of today, and he also was sitting president when our industry began outsourcing and he did NOTHING to stop it. Yah, some "conservative" he was)!

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

you're wrong. I didn't stutter.

Trump IS the most embarrassingly stupid president in history.

Attached: maxresdefault(8).jpg (1280x720, 107.65K)

Take your pills johnny boy

( For some reason, Cosby's attorney on the picture reminds me of Junior from the Cleveland Show and I want to slap him in the face. Well, actually I want to slap all attorneys in the face anyway… )

You must be very young, else you would remember George W Bush…

No, that's your opinion. You responded to my opinion. Everyone has their own opinions. At least I detailed the reasons for my opinion.

….yes, I am young….

….I'm 55teen and a half….

of course I remember Bush, and the
most ironic part is how although I
always said I would NEVER EVER
see anyone as stupid as George W Bush, it turns out that Trump proved me wrong.

Lay off the meth johnny boy

Attached: 810f5591927c4a5a94ed91702ce9afe9.0.jpg (370x444, 46.37K)

boring

Trump's stupidity is a different version than Bush's stupidity.

Granted, at the time, Bush was the most idiotic, incompetent, bumbling, stupid fucking moron I had ever seen.

Trump exhibits a different manifestation of stupidity, of course.

Bush was like watching a little retarded beady eyed rat with scleroderma.

Trump is like watching a brain injured caveman with hepatitis C.

Hello, Anons!!

I'm Courtney Tubbs ('RedPill') reporter at The Goldwater. We are now accepting applications for a new 'Political Opinion Reporter' job. The position is going to be available October 1st, and you can work from home.

Call or Text me at 251-303-3766 and apply today.'

Thankyou

Attached: PicsArt_09-27-10.07.12.jpg (1728x1080, 280.31K)

God please help us.

THEY ARE HERE IN CHINA.

CHINA IS THEIR NEXT ESCAPEGOAT.

GOD PLEASE HELP US.

1ST OCT WILL BE A CHANGE.

RISE OR FALL.

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY PEOPLE AND SPREAD THE MESSAGE.

Attached: ASDF.jpg (1485x1980, 805.32K)

Ohhhh wow, I was the one who made up that "5G Kill Grid" meme, looks like thats going viral now? PS: it kinda is a kill grid when you think about it, you cannot escape all those high frequencies / mircowave radiation that they want to cover us in. So keep this meme going, it might wake more people up.

hahahaha!! I love it!!

you're full of shit. I'm the one who created that graphic.

no it was rreally me

Sure, you created the graph. I was the one calling 5G a "kill grid" for over a year now.

Maybe other people were calling 5G that too, so maybe you heard the term "5G Kill Grid" from someone else.

I coined the phrase 5G Kill Grid back when the term 3G Death Ray was first being used.

wrong !! it was called the 3G Death Grip, not Death Ray

OK, whatever. I thought I made that term up, maybe others did before me and I heard it somewhere before and forgot.. Don't know, doesn't matter. Still a good term.

OH shit, my bad. I coined "5G Megadeath", see here: archive.fo/a9pag

everybody knows the public perception of the '3G death grip' was a misnomer, because there never was a 'death grip'. Similar to the 2G Mind Meld, the 4G Nerve Pinch is a technique used mainly by mobile device users to render unconsciousness by pinching a pressure point at the base of the victim's penis.

what does any of this have to do with Bill Cosby?

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY PEOPLE

There will be a change in 1st oct.

Watch silver.

America is imploding.

staged.

GOD HELP US.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

perhaps……..

but it's ironic that you coined the term '5G Megadeath' 12 hours after I coined the term '24K Megaphone'

Attached: 14503938-gold-megaphone-isolated-on-white-background.jpg (1300x974, 52.22K)

the way I remember it, he coined the phrase '5G Megadeath' exactly 24 hours after you invented the term '12K Megaphone'.

explain this unsettling discrepancy

Attached: 63521672-3d-rendering-gold-megaphone-isolated-on-white.jpg (1300x975, 67.57K)

Attached: PicsArt_09-28-11.08.26.jpg (1444x1080, 110.86K)

So brave