New Company Kinesis Seeks To Back Crypto-currency Exchange To Physical Gold

Gold-based monetary system Kinesis aims to bring price stability to the world of cryptocurrency and to prevent the decrease of its value. The company says it has already attracted interest from key players in the gold industry, which is estimated at $6.8 trillion only on London’s gold market (70 percent of the global trading volume).

After the gold standard that once defined the value of currencies was abandoned in the 20th century, the monetary system became dependent on central banking policies. The Kinesis team decided to create its own “efficient, secure and fair monetary system” based on two of the most stable commodities in the world — gold and silver.

“There is [approximately] $15 trillion in gold traded every year, creating exceptional but untapped potential for investment and exchange if gold can be remonetized. Adding a yield to this exchange multiplies this potential exponentially,” says Thomas Coughlin, CEO of Kinesis.

Kinesis offers digital currencies based 1:1 on allocated physical gold (KAU coins) and silver (KAG coins). When users purchase Kinesis currencies, they actually purchase real metal. The ownership of the gold is digitized with blockchain technology, which allows the user to hold or transfer currency from their Kinesis e-Wallet.

The Kinesis debit card allows the owner to make the instant conversion of KAU and KAG into fiat currency and spend cryptocurrency all around the world. The company states that, unlike other cryptocurrencies, the transactions through the Kinesis system will take just two to three seconds as a result of their bespoke fork of the Stellar network, which is able to withstand over 3,000 transactions per second. Kinesis believes KAU and KAG currencies could be used in day-to-day purchases like buying a cup of coffee or even buying a car. Besides paying the bills, the Kinesis Monetary System can be used for managing international payments with lower transfer rates offered by banks and other international payment services.

Another option offered by the network is the ability to trade holdings on the Kinesis Blockchain Exchange. The cryptocurrencies can be transferred back to physical gold or silver as the system generates a 0.45 percent fee when these are transferred between the holders, accumulating in a pool to be distributed back to users of the system in the form of a yield.

Kinesis was founded by the Allocated Bullion Exchange (ABX), the world’s first electronic, institutional bullion exchange for physical precious metal. Which gave the new blockchain-based fintech company an exceptional start: extensive infrastructure and a fully operational exchange built for the trade and storage of physical bullion in seven locations around the world. The new — but experienced — startup is able to “bring back a truly decentralized, [digitized] stable asset, based on blockchain technology,” Kinesis says.

archive.fo/fzFiU
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-28/gold-based-monetary-system-bring-price-stability-crypto

Attached: New Company Kinesis Seeks To Back Crypto-currency Exchange To Physical Gold.jpg (740x493, 70.01K)

….this…….

would be one of the smartest
things to happen since 1974

I happen to think it was dumb what led up to the event in 1974, which coincided with what happened in 1971 when we abolished the system set in place in 1944. That's my opinion though.

The truly biggest mistake we ever made was in 1913.

without a doubt, the biggest mistake that ever happened was in 1996

I kinda think the mistake of 1996 pales in comparison to 1812, but 1958 makes 1996 seem more like the faux pas of 1741

That does not ring any bells to me. Was it economic related?

For some reason the only thing that rings a bell for 1996 in my mind was the installation of Onstar equipment in newer vehicles. lol.

no….. that's when I married Angie

do these mistakes all have to be during the years following 999 AD ?

according to my calculations, the biggest mistake occured 9 months BC

1913 = The Federal Reserve Act (biggest mistake in American history in my opinion, thats when the Rothschilds took control over out entire economy)

1971 = the repeal of the 1944 Bretton Woods Agreement (which gave us a gold-backed USD global reserve currency status back in '44 up until '71 when Nixon repealed it) VERY STUPID MOVE.

1974 = the replacement for the 1971 disaster, creating the US petrodollar global reserve current status (USD for oil trade worldwide). OK, only a temporary solution to a long-term dwelling problem!

Then we had the industrial outsourcing of the 80s and 90s which completely fucked our economic future (which is why we are in trade wars right now, and which is why China can actually compete with us as a superpower)….

Maybe mix in the bad idea of 1991, the repeal of Glass-Steagall which placed some regulations on limitations on the central banking system back in 1933. This was nullified in 1991 giving monstrous powers and authority for consolidation of power and wealth to the hands of a few.

Note Glass-Steagall was installed in 1933 to prevent another major crash as what happened back in 1929 (the great depression) which the Federal Reserve created.

1996 = I met Anji, who was 16 years old, and I married her, staying married for another 16 years

Attached: US2_20180928150520.jpg (427x561, 66.58K)

you'd enjoy Collusion: How Central Bankers Rigged the World

by Nomi Prins

Attached: PicsArt_11-29-12_20180201100550.55_20180201100550.09_20180201100550.png (714x710, 576.48K)

Wow user…that must have changed the course of American history right there.

America ?……

FUCK AMERICA

freakin' such actual

true news

Funny how nobody outside these Ponzi scheme cults gives a fuck about any of this shit yet a new one pops up every day. It's like if we built some super highway, and instead of just improving that 5000 competing companies started making their own highways too and each company would only cover like .1% of the country and you had to keep getting on new highways and paying new Jew tolls. It's just con artists looking for easy money from retards, just like the stock market. Go look at the "team" for any of these "revolutionary counter culture bank crushing" currencies. Every single one of these people has those sociopath eyes. Sorry , but your scam is gay and annoying. Go away crypto kikes.

Why would I need some gay redundunt 5000 page book when I see this shit with my own fucking eyes every day? Do you have any idea how many of these people ive mentally put in prison already? Enough with the faggot discussions , enough with " tune in next week Trump's gonna drain the swamp". You either want the future where you treat others the way you want to be treated or you are an evil scumbag and need eliminated from Existence.

R A T I O N A L

anti-slide