Getting Married Help

We will never be able to afford to live in California with my income and her job - we will end up being roommates with people who aren't even Christian where we live.

I don't know what to do, lads - she doesn't want to get married and live with our parents - I tried explaining that the economy isn't what it used to be and that millennials are having to adapt to this new economic climate which many have never experienced - we're the first generation to make less money than our parents did.

Attached: 1531687674121.png (498x520, 18.37K)

Step 1: leave Commiefornia, your well-being actually depends on it. FLY, YOU FOOLS.
Step 2: I am inclined to agree with your future wife, you should live separate from your parents. Mark 10: 7-8:
Congratulations on finding a woman who loves you that much, and has so much in common with you. May God bless you both.

In short: this.

user I found myself in the same situation as you except I married at 20. Just have faith that God will help you get through these tough times and you'll be alright. But, yeah, move out of California for your own sake.

A literal reading of this verse is impossible, as no one reads this passage as Jesus suggesting we surgically attach ourselves to our new spouse.

Because it is clearly symbolic, what it means by "leaving" and "cleaving" is that one's duty to his spouse supersedes his duty to his parents. The connection between spouses is, or should be stronger than any other bond.

It doesn't mean you have to move out- but if there's any risk that not moving out would lead to you siding with your parents over your wife, then by all means you should.

I lived with my mother for the first three years of my marriage. She kept trying to get between me and my wife; it never worked, but when we finally moved out (over her requests to stay) we agreed to cut her out of our life completely for how manipulative she'd been. So, on the upside, we got a manipulative person out of our lives entirely… but, if you just want a casual relationship with your parents, it's better to move out.

TL;DR - If you live with 'rents, they better be good Christians or you and your spouse will grow to despise their interference.

Stupidest myth of the modern era. Government checks are enough to afford rent and raise children with. It used to be that you could slave all day and your children might still starve. What you're giving up is luxuries, not necessities. Learn to live frugally and welfare and food stamps are enough.

I'm not suggesting to live on aid if you can avoid that, I did for a short time and it's tough, but your children ain't going to starve and hundreds of generations took the leap to start a family when they couldn't even guarantee food. Just saying, if everyone wanted the financial security she did before starting a family, 99% of us wouldn't be alive today.

Go into a better paying job, ask to talk to the manager, give him a firm handshake, and refuse to leave until he give you a job

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (380x349, 73.39K)

This meme made me want to check out Monster, but according to this one infographic the logo literally means 666. Would it be satanic to buy it to check out the taste?

It's literally an M, for monster, made out of claw marks. If your going to not buy it for that reason maybe you should invest that money in some of Alex Jone's water filters

The insane people who claim that have no idea how Hebrew numerals work. Three "He" letters would read as 3 TIMES 6, or 18. Plus, the idea of the marlmof the beast in the hand or forearm being a soda is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

I agree with this understanding of Mark 10.
If I was in a position to be able to leave my parents house and have my own, I would - but not because I don't get along with them - I would leave because it seems more in line with bible teaching.
Bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh and what not.

Her parents are protestant Christians - the same denomination as my mom, except my dad who is Catholic.
We would spend weekdays in the city with her parents while she works and spend the weekends away from the city at my parents house.
The living situation wouldn't be permanent but just for a couple of years.

Thanks for the laugh, fren.
I've given my fair share of firm handshakes.
Hopefully one day I'll be able to do that again.

My family has been in Northern California since 1602 on my dads side and the 1880s on my moms side.
I'm not against leaving, but it really doesn't feel right.
Thankfully I don't live in any of the big cities, although she does.
And moving is far from simple or expense free.

Attached: 1518228753854.jpg (480x360, 43.87K)

Pic is Hilton Schlosberg, Monster's president and COO.

Attached: coo.jpg (226x267, 25.67K)

Sounds reasonable to me. At least your parents are Christian.

Did you read the second section of that post, the thoughts in there might help convince your GF(reposted here):

Stupidest myth of the modern era. Government checks are enough to afford rent and raise children with. It used to be that you could slave all day and your children might still starve. What you're giving up is luxuries, not necessities. Learn to live frugally and welfare and food stamps are enough.

I'm not suggesting to live on aid if you can avoid that, I did for a short time and it's tough, but your children ain't going to starve and hundreds of generations took the leap to start a family when they couldn't even guarantee food. Just saying, if everyone wanted the financial security she did before starting a family, 99% of us wouldn't be alive today.

Yeah because that's a real catch for women. Who doesnt want to marry some disabled guy with no job and no future?

Stop being a pathetic neet and get a job. Dont justify your laziness.

Why doesn't he just buy some means of production already?

Yes, I read it - I plan on calculating the costs of raising a child to the age of five just to do a bit of planning.
I don't mind giving up money otherwise used on myself for my future children.
Thank you, user.

Most women want the full package, you're right.
I'm sorry if my disabled NEET lifestyle offends you.

If I had money, I would be the full package - but maybe God just wants to keep me poor and humble?
I don't know - but if I had money, I would move into the mountains and own a little farm focusing on becoming as self-reliant as possible for myself and my family.
The world is extremely wicked, especially in the bigger Californian cities.

Attached: 1520046879286.jpg (400x400, 23.17K)

6-6-6=/=600-60-6 moron.

Your wife can get WIC as soon as she's pregnant. Food Stamps can apply even before that. Consider those in your calculations if you're having a hard time finding work.

WIC requires you to have a job. It's not quite the same as Food Stamps. WIC also limits the stuff you buy to milk, peanut butter, dried beans, rice, and fruit juice.

Classic breakdown of communication and lack of on site experience in the neccessary languages between satan and his pawns

χξϛ=/=ϛϛϛ
hexakósioi hexēkonta héx=/=hex hex hex

WIC doesn't require you to have a job, personal knowledge. The limitations on food stuffs is true.

Oooh. Well, that's new. My wife and I had WIC with our first child and they required proof of employment/income. I guess they dropped that requirement in the years since.

They do require proof of income - because if you make too much money, you don't qualify. But, if you have -no- income, you obviously qualify. You just have to sign something to that effect.

Leave California and get a job or create your own job. Your girlfriend knows what's up.