A majority of voters say they won't re-elect senators if they confirm Kavanaugh

A majority of people wouldn’t vote to re-elect their senators if they vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, according to a new Change Research poll.

By the numbers: After the hearings, 51% of people said they are less likely re-elect their senators. And people found Dr. Christine Blasey Ford more believable (50%) and credible (48%) than Kavanaugh (44% for both.) 50% of people said they will view the Supreme Court as less credible if the Senate confirms Kavanaugh.

axios.com/kavanaugh-vote-2018-midterms-poll-3db8f6c6-c637-41a8-bbc5-a27bbad3abc3.html

Attached: abbba6a5-ba3c-4fb0-8559-4474ee272205.jpeg (780x520, 120.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/28/nolte-christine-blasey-ford-brought-no-evidence-but-plenty-of-contradictions/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let this be your future reference point on why not to trust polls from these media types. If it is to be believed and shockingly realised, then pack your belongings and get your White self to somewhere else.

Most voters don't even vote in Senatorial elections

there were more voters who didn't vote for either presidental nominee (40% of total americans didn't vote) than those who did. How can you believe the democracy is justifiable when a higher amount of people refused to vote than the amount of people who individually voted for either party

Attached: remember2.jpg (501x1140, 364.09K)

OP is a faggot spreading kike's fake news.

Attached: 1495822473181.png (632x520, 520.25K)

I can't think of any ways to justify it, actually

fuck off, kike.

Attached: leftypol.jpg (259x194, 4.66K)

Attached: florida man.png (1148x839, 461.92K)

drunken gang rape is just business as usual for the ==party of family values==

Lost

Hows David bock doing these days?

Attached: hktfmxgyw6p11.jpg (1024x716, 83.13K)

Attached: x0inn4p4p8p11.jpg (1024x419, 62K)

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/28/nolte-christine-blasey-ford-brought-no-evidence-but-plenty-of-contradictions/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Attached: ypqp60j8t5p11.jpg (631x542, 58.29K)

My personal poll says not to believe some nobody on the internet loke you

Trump 0%

Attached: grab-them-by-the-pussy-t-r-u-m-p-4872025.png (500x516, 106.77K)

Seriously, you want a Yale preppie asshole like Kavanaugh deciding how much civil liberty you and your children will be allowed by the police state you voted in?

It's Mafia tactics.
GEMATRIA Effect News
Look at Gematria it's the Masonic False "Jew" Language

Jews really don't want this guy on the Supreme Court which means this is the guy we need on the Supreme Court.

Do they even bother to list who they asked?
What state were these people from?
How many were democrats, republicans and centrists were in the poll?

kek came to say this.

Get fucked once again crybaby SJWs

Sorry, I don't trust bias people who set up 'polls', those same people were proven DEAD WRONG during the 2016 election remember?

Sounds like they just polled Democrats.

I hope a LOT of democrats do refuse to vote for their senator after Kvanaugh gets nominated.

The same "polls" said Kavanaugh would not even make it to get a Senate Vote…. well, one week until he gets a Senate Vote. Meantime, hold your breath. I'm sick of you posting 50+ threads about this same subject.

WAIT AND SEE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS, THEN REPORT ON IT!

No iof course not. They probably didn't ask if they actually voted in the prior election either

I hate the public. So many fucking retards. Now they want this man to be ruined on absolutely zero evidence and a flimsy story. America deserves to go under. What a disgrace. Fuck the commies, and fuck the jews.

Relax. Yesterday while anons were busy posting SHIT 'news' I was out doing some yard work and talking to my neighbors and THIS issue came up. NO ONE in my area believes the mainstream media or her. They know its full of BS, and yes, I'm talking about "boomers" like myself! We all want to see Kav get in.

Attached: rashida.gif (245x294, 944.41K)

[citation needed]
Refusing to vote and not voting out of sheer laziness are two very different things.

Kavanaugh is a cuckservative faggot just like Trump is. Getting him into the Supreme Court isn't a real victory by any means. It's just a way to trigger liberals.

True.
And still worst, they are ZOG operatives.
Nevertheless, kicking the commies' balls is nice and a rewarding duty.

Attached: ah-odyssey.jpg (480x360, 23.9K)

Its cute whenever Zig Forumstrash tries to discuss politics as if they have any actual views or principles

Not a discussion, but a statement of facts.
Zig Forums has a reputation and is always right.

Attached: 1414283152384.png (1235x486, 302.32K)

Get punched Nazi

An actual majority wont care. Put those cryptocommunists in their bitch seat already. The Democrats are done.

You already know your fate, cunt.

Attached: bird hanged.jpg (800x516, 36.22K)

Fuck this thread and all the assholes in it.

OP on suicide watch

Just like they said a majority of voters would've elect Donald Trump.
And now he's president.