BREAKING NEWS: Cats Can Fool The Police

Neptune's Life Advice™

Have you ever needed to do something questionable and surreptitiously?

of course you have. everybody has.

well, the next time you need to do something that seems suspicious, and you're concerned people might see you and call the police, you might want to try Johnny Neptune's famous technique of making your suspicious activities seem legitimate and understandable:

SAY YOU'RE TRYING TO FIND YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S 'LOST CAT'

That's right, you can get away with almost any suspicious behavior by simply saying you are trying to find your girlfriend's lost cat, even if you don't have a girlfriend or you don't have a cat.

Even if you're driving around in circles, parking in the darkness, crawling around in the bushes, creeping under people's windows, no matter what you're doing that looks suspicious, if a policeman or a civilian stops you and questions you, all you have to do is say "My girlfriend's cat got away from her yesterday, and I promised her I'd find it for her."

EVERYBODY knows how stealthy cats are, and how hard they are to catch, so it will seem totally believable that you would be using odd looking behavior to try to find a cat.

Most cops are 'dog people', so you should pretend that you're not particularly fond of this alleged 'girlfriend's cat', and act like you're kind of irritated that you have to go looking for it.

I've used this technique several times in my life, and it's always worked perfectly without fail.

The cops will always say, "good luck finding it" then leave you to continue crawling around outside somebody's house or driving around suspiciously.

try it the next time you're doing sneaky shit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat

Attached: IMG_20180930_123834.jpg (4608x3456, 4.2M)

This is not news.
OP is racially impure and with low IQ to understand the meaning of "news".
Reported for to be a defective being.

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x1024, 257.14K)

Reminder to never let cats roam free with a collar…lots of them died or got seriously hurt by wearing one.

we've been using harnesses and leashes with our cats for years, and we would never let a cat roam freely with a leash or a collar, as that would be extremely irresponsible….

You just described the majority of mankind. Anyway try to ask cat people in your vicinity about the dangers of free roaming with a collar…you'll be disturbed how many of them are clueless about this.

agreed on all points

one of the 42,068 reasons I hate the human race

Attached: PicsArt_04-02-08_20180930151619.13_20180930151619.44_20180930151619.jpg (1080x1920, 340.17K)

cats are cute

snore

dont worry op, i for one enjoyed this buzzfeed article

Cats don't snore. They're just too classy for it.

Cats are nice and they take care of themselves. Dogs have more utility but they need more work. Dogs are always happy to see you, act as home defense and bodyguard—if your dog see a bunch of people kicking your ass he'll risk his life to try and save you.

Criminal here. Thanks for the advice Johnny.

Fun Fact: if you ever need to bury a "body" remember to dig deep, cover it with lye and place a cheap looking wooden cross over it with a pets name and collar around it.

Attached: 240_F_177186310_kNQb9FZKW4d0pj2jHnrQyEnu6WnduMgV.jpg (360x240, 17.01K)

Dogs and cats make better friends than humans.

I was doing this at 8.

excellent advice

but it's only 7:26

Fun Fact: cadaver dogs can't be fooled by cheap tricks, newfag

Fun Fucks:

speaking of pussy-
This dog turns tricks

Attached: IMG_20180930_115915.jpg (1079x1837, 202.56K)