THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE: Elderly Swedish Woman Sent To Prison For Criticizing Immigration On Facebook

An elderly 65-year-old woman has been sent to prison in Sweden for speaking out against immigration and Islam on Facebook.

After posting that “the IQ level in Sweden will fall as a result of immigration,” the Swedish supreme court ruled that the women must serve at least three months in prison for ‘hate speech.’

Voiceofeurope.com reports: archive.fo/TKfKE

“If this continues, the intelligence in Sweden will be at goldfish level,” said one of her Facebook comments. “Refuse all that is to do with Islam” said another.

During the investigation, the woman, whose name is Christina, was subjected to six police interrogations and searches, something she described as a terrible experience.

The police demanded she hand over her keys, mobile phone and iPad. The fact that she needed to get in touch with health care for a doctor’s visit was not taken into account whatsoever.

In 2016, the woman was beaten unconscious and bloody by a gang of so-called “unaccompanied refugee children” herself. The assault affected her memory, among other things. However, no one was convicted of the assault.

She has suffered very badly and feels extremely violated by the extensive and intrusive treatment by the police. The preliminary investigation against her is 150 pages long.

The district court argued that the prosecutor failed to prove who actually sat behind the screen when the posts were written. The woman denied that it was her, and stated that her lodger could have used the computer and made the posts.

The supreme court makes a different assessment of the case. In their view, the investigation clearly shows that she used the account at the relevant time.

archive.fo/7f161
yournewswire.com/elderly-swedish-woman-prison-criticizing-immigration-facebook/

Attached: Elderly Swedish Woman Sent To Prison For Criticizing Immigration On Facebook.png (500x522, 132.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

city-journal.org/html/islamization-oslo-15686.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Using Facebook in a third world police state is not such a good idea.

This is what the cultural Marxists desire for the whole world, total complete subjugation. Political correctness is only an excuse for tyranny.

Can't criticise immigration, can't question the holocaust, can't post memes…

What kind of faggot actually locks up grandma for "hate speech"? Impotent rage is all I can think of when seeing shit like this, its incredibly unbelievable that men who live full lives feel fulfilled while doing this kind of "justice". This isnt freedom, this isnt showing that the ones in power in the institutions are correct. It shows theyre so grossly wrong that they have to physically remove dissidents from their platforms. Such a shame we have such a ball busting opponent who clearly will resort to the most childish tactics when it comes to "preserving" their NWO

Third world tyrants do this, despots. Thats what Sweden has become. So much for liberalism, always ends up being third world draconian police state shitholes subjugating the most weak and vulnerable.

Correct. This is not freedom. Its tyranny and oppression, USSR-style.

this bigoted boomer is the low IQ one

Nope. She had a history of being mugged by one of these thugs. She has every right to not only speak her mind, you anti-free speech faggot, but to discriminate against these Islamo-fascist thugs. And its a shame that their government is so treasonous and abuse against their own civilians, who have become victims to this nightmare. So fuck off you communist.

true news

bumping third world news

fucking based

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

bumping true news

This is the future jew chose.

What was the supreme court's take on her assault?

This is what the leftards would LOVE to happen in Police State USSA. Don't ever let them take your guns. Dying in a shootout would be a better option. Promise.

That it didn't happen and that it was caused by her intolerance.

the best way to fight political correctness is to adopt it. talk about the need for debt free banking and its advantages in islamic countries.

talk about zionist influence on islamic countries and the israeli role in black market diamonds.

if they want sharia then, remember you are my wife and if i want to beat you in public that is my right. and if you cheat on me i have the right to kill you for insulting my honor.

third world countries are some of the most unpolitcially correct on earth so use that to your advantage. casually leave buckets of rocks outside of a gay march in a muslim area and watch fruits being turned into vegetables.

Attached: malmopride2.jpg (612x408, 71.33K)

GAY OPERA TENOR IS BEATEN UP IN SWEDEN. IT’S THE SECOND TIME, HE SAYS.
January 25, 2014 by Norman Lebrecht

15 comments.

Rickard (Rick) Soderberg, a well-known rainbow activist, was pelted with stones and eggs on Friday night after a rehearsal at Malmö Opera. Rick says it was in the same area as he was first attacked four years ago and it follows a rising tide of incoming hate mail on his social media. Report here (in Swedish).

Attached: 201-2014-where-did-everything-go-so-right-1509045.png (500x411, 80.68K)

"In 2011, Aftenposten broke the prevailing media silence on the topic by reporting on the experiences of ethnic Norwegians living in Groruddalen. “It has been difficult to be an ethnic Norwegian in Groruddalen,” Patrick Åserud, a schoolteacher who had lived in the valley all his life, told the newspaper. “It’s about huge language problems, plus a pressure to adapt to norms that feel totally alien to those of us who have a Western lifestyle and mind-set.” Åserud said that at some schools in the valley, “children are threatened with beating for having salami in their packed lunches. Girls are harassed for being blond, and dye their hair to fit in. It’s not okay to be gay at school, or an atheist, or a Jew. . . . An Indian family I know are expected to live as Muslims because they’re brown-skinned.” Out of 18 parent-teacher meetings that Åserud had recently held, ten required translators. Conditions in the valley had worsened over the last three years, he said, and he had decided—reluctantly—to decamp: “I’m not going to let my children grow up here.” Aftenposten’s reporter suggested that Åserud was being “oversensitive” and was “out of touch with the new Norway.” The teacher replied that if this was the case, there were many ethnic Norwegians in Groruddalen who felt the same way."

and all you have to do is pretend stop eating bacon and drink beer in those areas and its paradise fam, plus there is no slowkill in the halal food since schlomo is kept out of it.

city-journal.org/html/islamization-oslo-15686.html

Attached: images (24).jpg (237x213, 9.31K)

just arrange marry girl from balkanar, they are white.

This way we win:
grand children will be white european

already muslim and minority so diversity boxes
are checked

iq points remained

juden removed along with darkies as europeans marry white

intrest now illegal, national debt scheme against sweden and norway tanks.

thottery now illegal, female voting rights removed.

verybadgoyim.exe

Attached: 4.jpg (267x400, 82.55K)