Liberals

Wtf is this shit? I should have made my research before ordering this. I thought this was an orthodox book on the trinity.
Already in the introduction I know this book is going to be absolute garbage, but let's see what this californian friar has to say about the trinity
Of course…
Why do they keep getting away with this shit? This guy is an actual franciscan monk (I know) and teacher of catholicism. Anyway, what's the best book for an orthodox understanding of the Holy Trinity from the Fathers?

Attached: 61deO2iFrxL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (334x499, 64.96K)

I thought Mary was the fourth person of the Roman Catholic Trinity

The Baptist smells a thread that is tangentially related to Catholicism and slithers out of it's hole to shitpost

This guy actually sell his book as the traditional understanding of the trinity by the early church fathers

Attached: 1493940114941.jpg (1584x1462, 289.77K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's called the "First Amendment". You know … the same thing that allows this board to exist at all? You need to stop kvetching over every little perceived slight and focus on your own personal faith.

You make an excellent case for doing away with that amendment.

This book is confusing hundred of thousands of catholic and even pushing some form of goddess worship along with new age bs. It's satanic subversion

Believe me, you don't want that amendment repealed.

If your faith is strong, then such things won't affect you at all.

It would be used against you as well. It's all it would take to make Christianity illegal.

The First Amendment is way more than free speech. You should calm down, stop using such profane language and insults, and do a little research.

Boris Bobrinskoy's "The Mystery of the Trinity". Part 1 is about the Trinity in scriptures. Part 2 is about the Trinity in the Divine Liturgy. Part 3 is about the Trinity in patristics.

I'll check this out, thanks

Off-topic.

It was meant to grant MEN free speech. That's the key. They, the founders, said nothing about foreigners.

They're just abusing things that don't really belong to them, that's why.
Damnable heresy. I'm not sure where he gets support but whoever wrote this book shouldn't be getting support.

Attached: 3ae6e396e.png (266x201, 93.4K)

Take your own advice. Stop kvetching over other people's kvetching and focus on your own personal faith

>>>/islam/

Imagine being this much of a tool.

It's almost like these silly plebs that you should be charitable toward others, good on you for reminding us that we should all just be enlightened individuals, nothing anyone else does could ever effect you, and you shouldn't care.

This, the "Freedom of Expression" fags are the ones who got us into this mess, and guess which groups rights to free association, expression, self determination, etc are constantly being eroded? Nowadays through most of the western world it implicitly only applies to minorities and anti-christians. The idea of freedom of speech as the ideal has been a huge net negative (like basically all instances of liberalism), and is only now doing SOME good since anti-christian evil is ascendant in the world, and that's why in practice it won't be around for too much longer, one way or the other.

Seems like heretical garbage. Try to get a refund OP. And if you really want to help and have got spare time, write a letter to your Archbishop, and one to whichever one is in charge of that monk's diocese, and let them know how you feel.

Attached: 1453425745405.jpg (477x539, 14.51K)

My kingdom is not of this world.

Saw his book about living like a Jesuit in Galway, covered in Jew York Times praise and other heathen promotion. Looks like a really good book if you don't recognise his name as a fag enabler.