Airforce breifing on incels being a terror threats

taskandpurpose.com/air-force-joint-base-andrews-incels-threat-brief
Anyone have another source? Hahah. Welp, if we didn't know chairforce is fucked it is now

Attached: csId17P.jpg (1440x1011, 187.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/incel-what-is-involuntary-celibates-elliot-rodger-alek-minassian-canada-terrorism-a8335816.html
vox.com/world/2018/4/25/17277496/incel-toronto-attack-alek-minassian
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/04/what-do-incels-fascists-and-terrorists-have-in-common-violent-misogyny
newstatesman.com/science-tech/social-media/2018/04/incel-online-cult-sad-sexless-young-men-terrorism-any-other-name
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone should tell them that Wagner's Ring circle is about an incel vowing to be a volcel and then using his newfound powers to destroy the world order of chad gods. Remember, Wagner was a dirty anti-semite making extremist volcel propaganda.

Honk honk. The beta uprising can't come soon enough.

I can't believe you made a double thread just to post this grammatical abortion.

Nuclear war can't come soon enough.
Should I survive, i'll gladly follow in Vlad's footsteps and plant a nice forest.

Attached: Vlad enjoying dinner next to a nice forest.jpeg (970x1000, 701.57K)

I'm sorry I blame 12 hour shift and lack of sleep

What are they gonna do? Airstrike their basements?

If those fags don't even have the balls to talk to girls IRL, they ain't gonna do shit.

Lots of them of probably do. Just not very well.

Attached: laffin crayon muncher.png (652x656, 312.78K)

The news is hilarious but the comments where americucks take it seriously are just sad.

Jesus Christ US armed forces, you deserve to try to invade Iran, loses so badly everyone will laugh, then Iran invades you every US male gets to be an eunuch and every Iranians get a slave harem with 5 of your women.
I mean at that point that would be a clear improvement.

You have to go back, Ahmed, go back to your homeland.

Sure but when will the Ahmed in the US go back?

When the US gets its shit slapped hopefully.
I want DC to get glassed and for Confederacy 2 Electric Boogaloo to happen. Hopefully with fun foreign weapons to help keep the US broken apart for a while until shit gets solved.

So hopefully soon.

When the emperor's new cloth is proven to be nothing, that's when reckoning comes.

I unironically hope the Iranians sink a carrier group.

Nice quads, do these clowns actually think they can take on Iran?

I think the funniest part would be seeing boomer asshurt over watching their little built up world come crashing down around them. But yeah, the coming shitshow with Iran is going to be great.

You'd be surprised what virginity can lead a man to do

Attached: thirsty work.png (659x450, 80.03K)

why is the Stacy Black?

Too much tan. Like gyarus.

Czeched and lel'd. I knew the chairforce was already full of fuckwits but this certainly takes the cake. Who has the photo of those twats having the DI tying their boots?

Attached: Flawless_picardia_by_epycwyn-dbkbyfq.png (1024x698, 447.8K)

I know a Bosnian who wants Iran bombed because it gave $600 million in AKs to fanatics in 1990s. $600 million will buy a lot of $15 AKs and ammo…

First, dem quads.
Second, I don't know why you guys aren't taking this seriously. Don't you know that /r9k/ just shot down that drone using their wizard powers?

This is like multiple levels of irony, shitposting, and clown world. 4 years ago when there were fake (and real) shooting threats shitposted on cuck/b/ about the beta uprising and then years later the media making a terrorist codeword for virgin men, i.e. incel, we get this. The only thing I can think of is that this needs to be even more exaggerated. The more (((they))) fear an elaborate shitpost-tier boogeyman, the better.

Many of them got rejected and didn’t take it too well, so there is a reason that the sexual paid jobs is legal in some countries so they don’t go off and start killing indiscriminately in case they get the awful rejections.

The media will do all the heavy lifting for you there. They need to create the impression of threats to back up their narrative. If they report on the actual threats to society they would have to pretty much completely reverse the position they've been pumping out for a while now. If you're that desperate to accelerate it then set up a site filled with the spiciest shit you can cook up (or just rehashes of the old Beta Uprising material) and forward the link to something like Huffpo (from a suitably anonymised account), you know they'll grab anything that supports their narrative and makes their job easier with both hands.

Attached: Remember - no gf.jpg (960x540, 60.53K)

independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/incel-what-is-involuntary-celibates-elliot-rodger-alek-minassian-canada-terrorism-a8335816.html

vox.com/world/2018/4/25/17277496/incel-toronto-attack-alek-minassian

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/04/what-do-incels-fascists-and-terrorists-have-in-common-violent-misogyny

newstatesman.com/science-tech/social-media/2018/04/incel-online-cult-sad-sexless-young-men-terrorism-any-other-name

Sorry for the doublepost but they've been preparing the groundwork on this for some time now.

mandatory penis inspection for gun purchases when?

Attached: 2032 gun control.png (1180x434, 179.48K)

Attached: 134256752.png (610x343, 270.15K)

One would think you have an agenda to push here…

Also, with all the flags from Communist Vietnam, France, and Canada ITT; this looks more like a typical Zig Forums gender-reassignment-cult thread than an actual Zig Forums thread.

Funny that…

Attached: tranny fluid.jpg (300x225, 14.59K)

I think you ought to take care of the commies in your country first before whining about others.

Frankly though, they should probably make virginity illegal. Not because I hate every nigger who doesn't has sex, but because this would just lead up to a really big number of the population for commuting a crime that funnily enough, involves not commiting an act.
If the next school shooter/muslim murderer/fed frier claims that virginity was a big/the sole reason for his attack in some memefesto and governments start clamping down, we could expect funny shit

Attached: 1540763655580-pol.jpg (640x361, 45.64K)

I also find quite disgusting how journos give sex for granted and there is no world map showing the percentage of virgins per cunt in the planet.
Given that these are possible terrorists they're talking about, you'd think they'd datamine them harder.

Attached: 1560896135024-k.jpg (746x682, 258.55K)

But then they would let out the big secret that all women are huge sluts but only for people they find attractive or who are wealthy.

Women aren't sluts for the wealthy; they begrudgingly put out with starfish sex to keep their betabuxxer hooked, but nothing more. If you want to see just how animalistic women are, look at how they'll stop at nothing to get the attention of facially attractive men.

It'd be far more effective to provide reasonably well made sex bots to every male citizen when he reaches voting age/age of consent. It'd also produce a much lulzier, if slightly less dramatic, reaction from the female voting block that most modern governments rely on today.

Attached: sexbot consent AI.png (1262x552, 198.49K)

They have to give out sex to their wealthy boyfriends because if they don't they will go find one that will put out. Having a lot of money is one of the most sure fire ways to get a woman on your dick you just have to not be a complete pussy and tell them to fuck off if they aren't putting out.

mfw the ultimate MGTOW is causing threat briefings in the USAF

This article got me

Attached: _20190429_165235.JPG (1060x1591, 286.4K)

You haven't seen the way that women fawn over good looking men - they'll look past the most heinous shit imaginable just for the chance to get choked and dicked down by someone with an attractive face. That sort of desire is reserved exclusively for genetic lust, and no amount of wealth will even come close to inducing the same effect.

Attached: if only you knew how bad things really are, sir oswald mosley.jpg (503x550, 57.05K)

Don't be too happy about it Strelok your tax dollars are going to nonsense briefings and "research" like this. I wonder how I could get the air force to pay me to browse Zig Forums.

Right but you could be the Chadest Chad that ever lived but if you were flat broke the best looking women wouldn't give you the time of day. Sure you could have all of the average women you wanted but if some rich guy that looked like Danny Devito drove up in a Lamborghini and waved a wad of hundred dollar bills in her face she would jump in his car without a second thought.

Attached: __idw_girls_frontline_drawn_by_kisetsu__37f82cd66976a6cff36e714e30c1f9c2.jpg (1920x1080, 1000.45K)

She's not even a 1/10, the air force has shit tastes in women.

the problem with that is, it doesn't bring a population to a such a state where one is a criminal merely by existing, making people get pissed with the governments and clown planet and give more causes for insurrection. Clown planet isn't something that should be laughed at, it's something that needs it's skin ripped off by the uneaten nails of men, and the more ridiculous the rules of the game, the lesser people will play it or want to play it.
Surely the most radicals are the virgins, which merely by the fact that they don't have sex means that they're either disassociated or disgusted by society and don't want to indulge in it. Also the fact that virgins don't truly have anything to lose in a life or death event besides their virginity, they probably were shamed for most of their lives and had contemplated suicide more times that they can count them.
I frankly believe that virginity in one shape or form will save the planet.

Attached: mati perez le brillan los ojos de toda la merca que se papoteo.gif (498x372, 517.22K)

wrong. look at how they fawn over inmates.

they are already putting consent chips into sexdolls

Why must my memes be dreams?

Would you include a 'minimum liable age' or are all children (boys and girls) born/conceived as criminals now?

No matter how they build/program them it's going to be significantly better than the average woman. Worst case scenario you know exactly how they think and what's expected of you (a 10000% improvement over the average biocunt), and best case scenario there will be a few thousand guides online within 48 hours of them hitting the market explaining exactly how to deprogram your new robowaifu. Just imagine the sort of aftermarket parts and upgrades you'd see hit the shelves when robowaifus get released.

Funny thing is my grandpa that use to work in the colonies knew proper actual arab caravan merchants and for proper mudslimes, women price is always inversely proportional to their age.
A stout women in her 40's is worth more than a 16 y/o cutie (well you don't know she's cute so… it's the lottery) virgin.
Sure one might be fun to fuck (well not really if she's a virgin… but still) but then they get pregnant you have another mouth to feed or they die, meanwhile they have to learn everything.
But the older one will know out to cook, do chores raise kids, feed the camels, find wood, etc…

The point to have multiple wives is you take one for fucking and have kids (typically your first one that has your age, that will be the boss wife. And a first degree cousin.) and the others to do chores and works. Actual harems are perceived as decadent.
That's the amazing part that no bleeding heart "muh poor rapefugees" tells you about islam… in their society women are actually slaves to men and do basically everything (including agricultural work) while the men job is to interact with other men. It's not something you will ever find at any point in time in European societies, especially not anglo-saxons/germanic/nordic (Mediterranean societies are closer, but never to that extreme as monogamy was the rule even before Christianity).

So yeah they will happily take in US discount women, as for their attitude… everybody think they're tough before the first 50 lashes.

we have machines for almost everything so the only value of people left is the sex one and fertility

What is this and what is ATF?

Daily reminder that Jeremy Meeks had random women over the internet send him bail money, and then left his wife to marry a billionaire heiress. Meanwhile, Jeff Bezos got divorceraped for $35B USD.

Attached: baldy betabux.jpg (620x747 23.31 KB, 563.76K)

Hey, if they take the shitty bitches for slave labor, no skin off our backs. We can replace them anyway with some tech.
qt robowaifu with artificial womb > average US slut anyday

Meeks cheats on his new jew wife too.

You'd think that the last guys to fall for the marriage scam would be the very wealthy. Having that much to lose has got to rebalance the risk/reward equation so far past even that they'd never even think about marriage.

Anybody over the age of 21 at first, since the law would be too harsh for someone under the age of 20 at first, then after a while tax virgins between 18 and 21. Take note, this isn't for the benefit of anybody, this is to radicalize people against a government, so the more stupid it is the madder people should get.
Then again the only way for allow for this to take place is to give an example of a threat that has the government considering these options, so daydreaming as Stalin doesn't give anything if you don't think how to make them do your bidding.

Attached: cia dances.gif (69x120, 73.84K)

Trannies are so full of disease and terrible fungi that they have to be regulated by the ATF as bioweapons. Those are blood samples that show how they degrade when they aren't regulated.

No amount of money will give you genuine companionship.

Well he married her when he only had online bookstore.
But He should divorce sooner and just stick with high class whores.

Genuine companionship is nearly impossible in today's world. Women are the most impressionable people in the world and nearly every single thing in their lives is trying to corrupt them into being a huge slut.

Attached: 3b1.png (1853x924, 607.2K)

Do you ever post anything about guns, or are you nothing but a fountain of unending, impotent rage against your mutt overlords. Reading your posts is neither interesting nor fun, you're the kind of poster who should've stayed on Zig Forums because you no longer have a sense of humor.

Careful now. Otherwise he'll start going off on you for something some Frenchman did ages ago.
Just report the faggot. All he ever does is start derails. Wouldn't surprise me if he actually was /intl/ like someone else mentioned.

I'm just imagining nerds building their own robowaifus from scrap metal and spare chips and competing over which one is the best waifu of them all.

Then you'd get the /d/eviants starting their own … more personal … projects … best not to think too much about that.

"Greetings. Fisto is programmed to please."

Boy you lack reading comprehension, or brains

Attached: autist cia.gif (500x500, 1.83M)

I was thinking it would probably be more along the lines of

Attached: btfo_incels.webm (1280x720, 13.4M)

I cant stand the cringe.

This banepost really has flown over my head

Attached: QPU.jpg (1462x1462, 476.73K)

THE INCEL COMMUNITY!
Less than 15 seconds in and I'm already laughing like a madman.

Attached: asztakurva.jpg (744x650 27.06 KB, 468.69K)

Who writes this

Attached: im_in_gondrol.png (587x573, 79.39K)

I'd love to have a stream with all of these kind of episodes from various crime shows.

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1280x720 103.95 KB, 93.46K)

How many kinds of -cels are there?
I only know of incels and volcels.

Attached: 5ydfh54.png (386x406, 182.88K)

wasnt that kinda like masterchan worked?

Somebody who gets shit past the radar?

Attached: 1550233072937.jpg (499x499 2.55 KB, 129.74K)

This is it guys. Late stage capitalism is about killing off non-cuked white males, to create space for elite white male cucks and degenerates.

Jews never expect their own subversion to backfire on them.

The worst enemy of the jew is the jewess.

Go back to kaysee dumb pole

Attached: 7dcf8dfe1adc10c8f416847137a4adeee8b1c8840566fb1b871707dd631fccdf.webm (640x360, 725.09K)

Gotta love boomer-writing.

And I was wondering why (((they)))'d allow gay pride parades and feminism to exist in Tel Aviv, seems counterproductive unless the Orthodox ruling class is seeking to enslave not only the goyim but also the lesser chosen.

Why do you always make up fantasy stories online, moishe?

the ones at the top are detached from (((them))) the leaders are global citizens untethered to any plac ein particular having the necessary means to allowing to be aywhere they please buying anything they like not speaking of doint everything they possibly think of inside the boundaries of the remotely possible. (vid related)

Attached: divide and conquer.webm (480x360, 14.71M)

Learn to write coherently, retard.

COPE

that text was bothering the fuck out of me, it kept lagging like three slides behind what the guy was saying. finally I just minimized it and listened to audio.

Hoooooooooly shit.

Attached: JAJAJAJAJAJA.webm (400x300, 689.14K)

The Trannyforce keeps American Skies Safe!

Attached: F-35T.png (676x352, 38.76K)