Trump Caves Like A Cuck, Signs Mass Spending Bill With Very Little Wall Funding

President Donald Trump on Friday signed a spending bill that will avert a government shutdown despite previously calling the measure "ridiculous" because it did not include funding for a wall along the southern border.

There had been some doubts about whether the president would sign the bill, raising the specter that funding for the government would lapse as early as Monday. But Trump tamped down on concerns from top Republicans in recent weeks, pledging that he would "keep the government open."

In a statement announcing that he signed the bill, the president said he "secured additional funding for border security" and claimed $1.6 billion would go toward building the border barrier. Trump also again made the unsubstantiated claim that Democrats "want drugs and crime to pour into our country."

"America is being respected again — and our people are being protected again. I am pleased to have signed this bill into law," Trump said.

Trump had blasted the spending package, which will fund the departments of Defense, Labor and Health and Human Services for a year, because it did not include the money he wanted for his proposed border wall. The White House has asked for up to $25 billion in funding.

In July, the president brushed off the prospect of a shutdown.

"If we don't get border security after many, many years of talk within the United States, I would have no problem doing a shutdown," Trump said at a news conference at the time.

The president appeared to double down on his pledge to obtain border wall spending as recently as late September.

"I want to know, where is the money for Border Security and the WALL in this ridiculous Spending Bill, and where will it come from after the Midterms," Trump wrote in a Sept. 20 post on Twitter.

web.archive.org/web/20181001152417/https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/28/trump-signs-spending-bill-to-avert-shutdown-despite-border-wall-frustration.html

Attached: Trump Caves Like A Cuck, Signs Mass Spending Bill With Very Little Wall Funding.jpg (1160x629, 117.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201810071068679412-syria-deir-ez-zor-daesh-terrorists-evacuation/
youtube.com/watch?v=No__JPFDODU
youtube.com/watch?v=H4yX1PLCWZQ&index=33&list=PL-w1scsQWbsA5AQLDQTN-CBWmaDatKRk2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 0d463efa9e5ba3fd85d8c28df42adfbd.jpg (1200x1101, 230.36K)

Its a difficult decision but we put him in office to make that decision and I think he made the wrong decision. I think he should have negotiated to get more wall funding. Much more!

Attached: jha - Copy.png (916x547, 792.35K)

One excludes the other, faggot.

I think he caved like a cuck on this issue, he should have negotiated for more, or at least set a limit, say $5 Billion minimum or no deal. Yah, its tough. Yah, it will anger some political allies, but America NEEDS a wall!

When does shit like that ever happen? He's better than the average politician, but the root of the problem is that without term limits, the left has an implicit emotional appeal advantage. When right senators need to appear personable to the 50% of voters with slimeholes, they cuck and pressure others to cuck.

Them cucking out is what angers a lot of the masses. I think they are delusional to just how right-leaning the masses tend to be. A lot of people in my area I live in can't stand leftists. They are well aware of all the bullshit and inb4 age gap (a lot tend to be mid to boomer aged people).

is the honeymoon finally over Trumpcucks?

Attached: water is wet.mp4 (640x360, 500.5K)

Not close, he still has a couple of years to prove his loyalty and recently make a promise "after the midterms" we'll see the issue about wall funding back on the table. I don't like the wait but I don't have a choice either, so I'll have to see what he does. He may get the Army Corps of Engineers involved like he hinted a few months ago. I'm not likely to vote for him come 2020 unless some significant improvements start to happen though. I am getting tired of waiting. Winning? No. Waiting? Yes, too much of it already.

vote for my vagina in 2020

Attached: my vag.jpg (1200x1200, 376.69K)

na we're still more than happy with him.

what a rube

He's the only real choice we had, so I'm fine with that. The country would have been A LOT WORSE under Clinton so what the hell is the problem with voting for Trump? Thats the way I see it. I don't agree with everything he does, but whatever, it would not have been any better under Clinton just worse.

And he did it all while rescuing ISIS.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201810071068679412-syria-deir-ez-zor-daesh-terrorists-evacuation/

He has mad skills to be rescuing ISIS while campaigning. All in a days work for a guy like him I guess.

America was stuck between a rock and a hard place, I think we made the right decision under that circumstance. I would not take back my vote. Trump won so we have to wait and see what happens and hope for the best but prepare for the worst too.

Did you guys already forget the ISIS compound his administration just blew up in New Mexico to cover up what was going on there?

If you believe he is from GOD perhaps you might be interested in some beach front property for sale in Wyoming?

Are you fools going to follow his direction when you receive his "Presidential Alert"?

Attached: 616dbf734b7e75a6ce380b6617ab1cfc0ca51477f7d7ed576504073c7e02f6d0.jpg (662x304, 21.12K)

He needs your trust so you will accept the mark of the beast chip. Keep your eyes on the bouncing ball because it's headed your way.

Nope. I don't trust FEMA. However I didn't get it anyway because I have a flip phone that only makes calls.

You're smart!

Attached: thumbs.jpg (474x367, 22.93K)

Attached: .jpg (480x360, 42.68K)

One size fits all as well as many.

Again, I repeat. Are you going to adhere to the Presidential FEMA Alert?

If so then you get what you deserve for being so shall I say clueless.

GOD says that evil will rise and claim it is from GOD.

Remember the snake poem?

Attached: (2).jpg (540x510, 68.33K)

That could be you in line.

You have been warned!

Attached: (3).jpg (564x423, 40.76K)

Like Nunes says in this clip the country is going down.

youtube.com/watch?v=No__JPFDODU

So they can unveil the new authoritarian government which is not actually a government but rather just the same old corporation it has been.

If you look at what is going on in Syria you would see the same is going on here. In Syria it is to install the NWO/Globalist banking system of which we have had for years but Assad won't allow it therefore genocide of Syrians is going on and here the chaos is about overthrowing the Constitution to bring in the new authoritarian corporation = military state. The same holocaust that is going on in Syria is slated for the USA. White Christians are the first to go then other nationalities are to follow because [they] are criminally insane. Go ahead and keep voting them in and while you are doing so remember that the republicans are not saints because they have been right there all along sending us to hell. 2 sides of the very same coin. Tune into Q to meet the new authoritarian.

Teflon Don I know you're reading this please build the wall it's why we voted for you
KEEP THOSE FUCKIN MEXICANS OUT

They're probably lying

Who am I kidding? They ARE lying

And, while you're begging Don those Mexicans are moving into my quite white neighborhood and they are not the legal kind. They have stole my blue collar job also.

And furthermore if you look through my lens you would see proof of everything I have stated which is an extremely clear indication that Don is full of shit. A liar [to a degree] in fact. Things are not as you are being told.

And, before you pounce on me you should know that I supported Trump. Once.

And yes I agree, FUCK THOSE MEXICAN INVADERS!

Attached: th.jpg (300x168, 15.08K)

Oh no! The government purchases plastic tupper ware to dispose body bags in case of natural disaster / war kills half a city. Whatever shall we do?

They would make nice raised bed planter box's too.

The ladder in my driveway will extend beyond the top of those wall prototypes and I'm just guessing Mexicans can get ladders like mine so exactly what do you think you're going to accomplish by building a wall. Rest assured [they] will leave the door through it open so the Mexicans won't have to be inconvenienced with ladders and such. Don't you know a scam when you see one?

Wall = scam.

I wonder when [they] are going to turn the school shootings back on?

Probably once we have forgotten about New Mexico. Like in a week or so.

Attached: Right-to-Bear-Arms-Karen-Bleier-AFPGetty-Images-420x315.jpg (420x315, 25.52K)

Nope. He wants to build the wall; even the most cynical would have to admit that his ego demands it. It's his legacy, be it success or failure. If this were a monarchy, King Trump would have the wall up immediately. But it's not, so it isn't. There are realistic constraints, and many factions within the government. I trust Trump to navigate the horse-trading and 4D chess required to get what he wants in the end. He's been excellent in that regard thus far. For example, all that talk about banning bump stocks by "next week" or whatever? Zero chance that happens, mark my words.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4yX1PLCWZQ&index=33&list=PL-w1scsQWbsA5AQLDQTN-CBWmaDatKRk2