Let's talk about Redpilling

In whatever form it's expressed it all goes back to one thing.
Distraction from god.
The more Redpills you take, the more you grudgingly desire.
If it isn't of god and evident directly from it's *works* and not it's words *it is satanic*
Take this big pedowood thing going on,
it doesn't matter. it never mattered, bad people will always find ways to try to keep their evil in the dark. if their was no Zig Forums or no internet good people would have still exposed this. and it wouldn't have been able to become this widespread. because we live in this internet electrical power nuclear reactor era this is what we have to deal with.
if instead people were more focused on loving one another and only speaking writing and living in truth then all of this external "entertainment" (it's a distraction to keep you seprated from god and his will) would serve no use to you. But it serves you to keep you occupied, which gives you something else to focus on other then god.
don't pay any attention to anything that anyone says unless they first and forsemost acknowledge faith in jesus christ and belief in his word as the the only way to salvation.
a war isn't coming, we are always at war.
we arent at war with eachother, we are all humans, the same bodies, and as jesus said if the eye says it isnt an eye does that make it so? and if the members of the body war against eachother how can the body survive? we are all members of the body of humanity,
the only war we fight is the only war there ever was, war never changes, we dont fight people or physical objects, we fight ideas and thoughts which are spiritual in nature and.
ISIS ANTIFA NATSOC RUSSIA CHINA USA ISREAL IRAQ IRAN NXIVM CIA FBI CIA SNCTM DEMOCRAT REPUPLICAN
they are all principalities, powers, the dark rulers of this world
they don't even exist, not physically.
all lies are of the father of lies, satan, the accuser, it should come as no suprise we live in an age of railing accusation.
but instead of giving a railing acusation when disputing the body of moses with satan, the archangel micheal said simply "i rebuke you satan"
i suggest you all do the same.
the lie of redpilling is that you need to know your enemy….you already did.
resist satan and he will flee from you

Attached: dribbblekickflip.gif (800x600, 2.63M)

Why
are
you
posting
this?

i felt inspired

Are you a woman?

i also would like to add to my OP that even CHRISTIAN is symbolism giving an idea form when in reality it has none.
jesus never told anyone to be part of a group or organization. he told them to accept his death and resurrection as the eternal payment for all sin, paid directly to god the father, and furthermore went on to say that denial of this truth, in any form was a denial of god himself and cut you off from god by its very nature of denying his truth.
the important question isnt whether you are CHRISTIAN BAPTIST PROTESTANT CATHOLIC MUSLIM JEWISH
all these things are labels which attempt to give an illusion of form to something that doesn't even exist because by its very nature it is a lie.
the lie is this:(in case anyone is missing it still)
that truth needs establishment or embellishment
its the truth. it needs nothing because it is all that ever was, or will be

no i'm a 32 year old male who works as a carpenter

You're rambling like a schizophrenic. Go read the Church Fathers and come back in a couple of years.

I disagree. All redpills lead to Truth (and away from (((people))) whose native language is lies: John 8:44). Christ is the Truth. All true redpills lead to Christ.

if you already have christ, you don't need redpills
he gave the way to him,it's know as his word

what is it you do not understand my son?

Call no one your father except your father in heaven. The audacity to claim fathership over someone on the net

Schizo confirmed.

“I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions.” (Romans 16:17)

instead of correction and truth you only provide another railing accusation, are you going to point out something in my original post, (which you commented on as schizophrenic) which you can use as the basis of your argument.
i love you and only want you to know the truth.
and i apologize for offending you. what would you like me to refer to you as? user?

This was weirdly written

This makes me think you think you're Jesus, are a schizo, possessed, or on drugs or, most possibly, all three.

Find a church, start praying with fervor and except us to be quite suspect about your posts considering how you present yourself.

???

jesus says we are all sons, and all brothers, so calling you my son is an expression of love and of kinship and endearment
as you have your father in heaven you also have an earthly father, and a spiritual father (jesus) in this same sense you have fathers in learning,
i meant it to rebuke you for your accusation

all of these labels are limitations on what you can and can't do. and because they require something outside the word of god, they are by their nature wordly, demonic, evil.
anything outside the word of god is a lie
satan (the accuser) is the father of lies
when you make railing accusations you are doing the work of satan. but you are not his son, you are gods, why is this so?

i'll tell you why
the devil has tricked you into believing another one of his multitude of lies.
it happens to all of us, myself included.
when you look to gods word and have faith in the truth of jesus christ, the lies expose themselves right before your eyes

Nope. Call me your brother then. Calling someone "son" implies a position of authority, but those scriptures teach us to treat each other as equals.

There's nothing wrong with "labels" if they're useful. All words are labels, then define and explain our sensory input. If you use labels to divide and destroy, that's bad. But if you use labels to explain and reconcile, that's good.

No one's here making railing accusations. We're not angry at you, we're trying to get you some help. You don't sound rational, you sound unhinged and, possibly, demonic because the things you're teaching are not the things we've all learned and appear to be the product of a disturbed mind.

Romans 16:17
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

2 John 1:9-11
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

get out, leftypol.

you don't need the label. its an addition/embelishment to the truth and adding more body to the text of truth only makes it harder to navigate and more complicated, also requiring you know the label and also view it in the correct program, and understand its application in context every time its used.
it is wordly nothingness. and like the fashion of this world it will pass away.
jesus didn't need labels and he actively opposed the established organizations of his time
ALL OF THEM
he never claimed to be a founder of a movement or a cause, he spoke only truth, and exposed lies and falsehoods everywhere he went
every label made regarding him was made after he had departed from this world to return to the father.
the church needs no other name then the church and a believer in christ is just that.
you cannot justify adding more complexity to the narritive of the truth

You owe your very knowledge of Christ's existence to those men who recorded things using "labels."

There's a reason fringe wackos like you are a tiny minority. It's because you're wrong about literally everything.

the bible uses no labels. in acts paul uses the term "the way" but jesus nor any of his disciples created a single label. because they are not needed.

The early Church called themselves Christians. You're trying to divorce yourself from the Church Christ built on St. Cephas, AKA St. Peter. It won't work, not in the long-run.

Word themselves are labels. Language itself is a system of labels. You're here, ironically using labels to attempt to destroy labels. It's silly and nonsensical.

Hi Doovid you shifty eyed crazy jew.