God created the world is six literal 24 hour days. The universe has only been in existence for the last 6,000 years...

God created the world is six literal 24 hour days. The universe has only been in existence for the last 6,000 years. Adam and Eve were literal humans beings who lived in the literal Garden of Eden and were literally tempted by Satan, who took on the form of a snake, to the eat the fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Leviathan was the biblical name for dinosaurs. The dinosaurs went extinct due to environmental changes after the literal global flood. The Garden of Eden was mostly destroyed during the global flood. (((Evolution))) is a lie, accepting it means rejecting the Bible. It is a Jewish scheme from Satan.

Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: You can't. If you even attempt to just know that you are going against the Bible.

Attached: Adam-und-Eva.jpg (1030x370 20.69 KB, 731.81K)

We have a thread already, bud

A thread died for this

I'm curious, do you think the continents were laid out in their current position from the beginning? That second pic certainly looks that way.

Attached: Snider-Pellegrini_Wegener_fossil_map.gif (577x443, 46.37K)

I'm begging someone to show these tards an interlinear so they can understand the word was ERA, not day.

Attached: 093ffb103fc5bb980a7792800593b39bb5bc49c4943ef75c41aead8c51b878da.jpg (237x372, 28.78K)

You mean age? Then what about the fifth day/era/age? We don't see birds and bats until long after the land was colonized by animal life.

Attached: tree-of-life4.jpg (1473x1104, 554.22K)

It's approximately the spot where the Garden of Eden would be today. The continents were shifted during the global flood. The world would have looked something like the pics related during the time of Adam and Eve, this super continent is known as Pangea.

Attached: pangea_simple.jpg (1600x1588 23.25 KB, 431.21K)

So only back to the Triassic and Permian? What of the other continental positions before then?

Attached: 136139-004-A3EFC16E.jpg (1600x888 186.75 KB, 229.59K)

Attached: F10.large.jpg (1002x1113, 362.43K)

Those continental positions never existed, it's a lie made up by (((scientists))) influenced by Satan. Don't believe everything you hear from (((them))) kiddo, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved.

Attached: 1504988906230.png (1440x1080, 1.91M)

(((Scientific))) methods are false. They were made up by Jews from Satan. We're not basing our methods on (((science))) but on logic. Look at a map. How can you not see that the continents were once connected? Also, the Bible does say Pangea existed in Genesis 1:9 (KJV).

>And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so."

I don't think you're saved if you believe in the lie of evolution because it means you don't believe in the Bible. But hey, I believe in the Bible that's why I'm a creationist and not a Darwinist. You're either with us or you're against us (Matthew 12:30, KJV).

Attached: 8e1c1364f7f8d83ebf62751e06426008.jpg (504x679, 62.87K)

Water in one place implies that there was a single land mass.

Listen if you're going to spew forth your Satanic propaganda then please leave. I know that the Holy Ghost is in me, I can feel him. He directs me towards Christ and Christ alone.

So all over the earth is "one place?"

I know you hate the Bible.

It's a simple statement of fact… How is fact arrogance?

Good thread, you left out the flat earth though.

That's most likely because you use a demonic version such as the NIV or the ESV rather than the God given KJV. You probably also have been influence by pagan Roman Catholic ideals. Your "interpretation" is not an interpretation, it's a mutilation.

Wrong. I know it is him. You have no idea because you have never felt him. Only those who have felt him know him and I know him because I have felt him.

Flat earth is stupid, only fools who hate the Bible teach that to make the Bible look stupid.

Seriously doubt that

Billy Graham was a false preacher and is in hell.

Where did I ever say that?

Billy Graham actively promoted false versions, he was a false preacher and was not saved. He deceived numerous people with false Bibles.

Also, I don't seen your point.

Bible doesn't say this, God ushered in Creation before Days and even Light were instituted, it's obviously a metaphor.

Moreover, the authentic Church of Jesus Christ has yet to proclaim any particular view on this invalid, and by the Church, I mean the Catholic Church founded by Jesus Christ.

Your fiery darts will not harm me Satan, get thee behind me!

Yes it does. You are not Christian.

"And I have spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and I have used similitudes by the ministry of the prophets." - Hosea

It's a similitude by the ministry of the prophets user.

Well that managed to shut him up.

Hosea 12:10 as a whole destroys most evangelical interpretations.

The Holy Spirit tells us quite explicitly He will use metaphor via His prophets to communicate things to us, and Christ Our Lord chose to give out a majority of His Word in parable.

Huh, never knew about the prophets, but I thought it seemed odd that the Christ mostly spoke in parables. And then Evangelicals can only retort with supposed slippery slopes

It does, so either God's lying or you are.

Exodus 20:11
For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Luke 6:26
Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

Or, He is using a similitude.

Definition of similitude
1 a : counterpart, double
b : a visible likeness : image
2 : an imaginative comparison : simile
3 a : correspondence in kind or quality
b : a point of comparison

A "day" to God is not the same as a day to a man.

You have completely failed to make a substantive rebuttal to my point.

So any preacher who isn't outright scorned is false? Well I guess JWs are doing the right thing, because very few seem to treat them with kindness.

The sabbath day is a 24 hour day. The word used is the same, therefore the six days are 24 hour days.

If you think you can just nullify the entire Bible and say it is all a metaphor then you're both wrong and that's wicked. You are making God a liar by contradicting his word here. This is your first step to saying the entire account is false. You can't just say "that's a similitude" for anything you want to redefine, nor can you just say "that's out of context" for anything you don't like. It's not that simple. Well, I suppose you can always say such things if you're willing to lie and deceive, but they are deceptive and wrong. And you can expect someone will point out your falsehoods in that case.

There will continue to be those who want to nullify the word of God through their own personal traditions. Just like the scribes and pharisees did accordingly in Mark 7:7-13. Worth a read.

Wait, where did anyone say that? Please show me where anyone said this. Are you just making stuff up right now?

The entire world is gushing over Billy Graham. They can't get enough of him. Even though he denied Acts 4:12 and said there are many ways to heaven on broadcast television. So, Luke 6:26 is a perfectly fitting verse for him. So is James 4:4.

This does not address the distinction between the understanding of Time by the eternal, change-less, Father and mere man.

And where did I say this? I merely quoted the passage wherein the Holy Spirit affirms that the use of metaphor is definitely utilized in Holy Scripture.

Like the eunuch, we all need the Apostle to teach us the meaning properly, that you disdain the Apostolic Tradition, is not my problem.

?

Are you saying the sabbath wasn't the seventh day of the week and a 24 hour period of time? Let's clear this up if possible. Are you reinterpreting this right now?
You gave no reason at all for saying this. Someone could use your exact argument to say the resurrection of Jesus Christ was a metaphor as well. And that fact alone already proves how flimsy your reasoning is. If you're going to invoke this explanation, then tell us exactly why some parts of incredibly clear scripture are supposed to be metaphor while others aren't. It seems like you simply want to blend in with the world, so therefore something that goes against the popular view must be smacked down and you'd use such an excuse to do it.
Actually, see 1 Corinthians 2:9-13.

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

So it seems like you spend a lot of time talking about the Holy Spirit while not discerning the fact that it is God himself who teaches understanding. Do you need me to explain St. John 14:16-17? Should I post 1 John 2:27 as well?

Exodus 20:11 says day as in the sabbath day. I am telling you right now that you are calling that a lie by implying day-age theory. Well if what you said was reality, it would mean God literally lied in Exodus 20:11. I can't see how any Christian could believe that God actually lied in making this factual statement in that sentence. Yet here you are, claiming to be one and apparently claiming either Exodus 20:11 isn't the word of God or that God actually said a lie there and also in Genesis 1-2. What follows next is even more "deconstruction," and doubting of what we know to be literal truth, openly wondering if God really said these things and if they are really so. If you'll do that, at least do the rest of us a favor; stop pretending you believe in it.

I never got this full autism creationism vs evolution debate.
God is God. He can bend reality itself, including time. And trying to understand it is no short of a chair trying to do Math.
God does not abide to your human rationality.

How? I literally quoted Luke 6:26. That's it.

His Larry King interview. Said people other faiths are following "the light they have" even if it's without Jesus. Also, the one and only thing he was sure about hell was that it's separation from God, which is yet another big crowd-pleaser with less than zero scriptural basis.

Psalm 139:7-8
Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

You're putting words in my mouth, you're completely ignoring my point that we can judge the "days" in the context of God as metaphor, for man does not know or see things as God does.

You keep circumventing my point, because you can not argue against it, or I must assume as such, because you keep refusing to address it.

True! And this is why Scripture warns of False shepherds and personal interpretations. I am a Catholic, and I rely on the Church's authority for interpretation, being that it is has the deposit of faith of the Apostolic Tradition, and is guided via the Holy Spirit.

I go to my Church for authority, I am not like you. I do not rely on my own personal interpretation, like you.

?

I say it again. Exodus 20:11—

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

It says "sabbath day" in Exodus 20:11. Do you see that? It says "sabbath day." What was the sabbath day? Was it the seventh day of the week? Are you saying day here means something other than that? I'm trying to find out what you mean by trying to draw a "distinction" according to your own words here.

So just tell me, was the sabbath day a 24 hour day or not?

The address is that after you tried to assert your point I then quoted Exodus 20:11 and pointed out that it says "sabbath day" directly in the sentence. So if that is a 24 hour day how is this supposed to be a metaphor? I keep trying to ask this but you keep on pretending Exodus 20:11 doesn't say "sabbath day" in it.

So you basically admit you are not guided by the Holy Spirit. Am I getting that right?

How would you know this if you aren't guided by the Holy Spirit? How do you pretend to know this? In fact, what gives you the authority to even post anything at all about scripture here?

Evolution is the world's current trend even though there is no real basis for it in scripture anywhere, and the parts that contradict it you want to smack down with "it's just a metaphor, bro" even though you don't have the authority to do it.

You're refusing to address the point, yet again.

Yes, because, once again: For my thoughts are not your thoughts: nor your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

What you're saying is inherently nonsensical, a passage being figurative for one does not mean all passages are figurative, and literalist passages does not mean all of scripture is literalist.

Once more, I am not like you. The Church teaches that Scripture teaches through both metaphor, literalist, and figurative language.

If the Church is not guided by the Spirit, then neither was Christ.

Because the Apostles and the Church are guided by the Holy Spirit. I strongly suspect you aren't, so why should I regard your personal interpretation?

Man came from dust, Man came from Slime, and per the words of St. Paul, our bodies are natural bodies joined to the Spirit.

This spiritual body will not be joined to us until the Last Day.

Ok first of all, I think you are confused here. My first post to you was quoting Luke 6:26.

But secondly, I tell you now that the man was a false prophet, that a corrupt tree only brings forth corrupt fruit. If anyone got saved it's because someone else who was there gave them the word of God, not because of Billy Graham. Also, it's not even up to me to send anyone to damnation, and I normally wouldn't even bring this up, except you just accused me so I am now clarifying it. Hope that settles things. I am not the guy you were arguing with earlier. I'm not sure why you seem to keep thinking this.

If you really don't believe me just look up "Billy Graham Exposed Full Documentary" on youtube, it has 200k views you should be able to find it if you are having trouble doing research. Luke 6:26 is fitting. That's all I have to say on the matter.

That's a vague question. But the final authority is the word of God, and it doesn't matter who contradicts it.

I think you have me confused for someone else, honestly. Still, I hope the facts have shocked some sense into you. I hope you have an enjoyable weekend.

You kept speaking of false prophets, the insinuation is that they weren't saved by any of his preaching. And it looks like I was right, since you hold such venom for him.

Just tell me, was the sabbath day a 24 hour day or not? And if you don't want to answer me on this point, then don't.

I'm going to take that as a yes because you admit the question without actually answering.

All you strictly have to do is see Exodus 20:11 for yourself and if you are saved then you will be given understanding from God. I'm only here to make sure you don't force a wrong interpretation on people, so far it's been a pretty clear-cut job. If you just stopped posting about things you don't have authority to talk about then things would be good.

This sounds like a follower of a false prophet. Would I be right in assessing this? Try reading Acts 4:12 sometime.

Are you a progressive? This doesn't sound good. Maybe you really need to watch that documentary.

Acts 4:10-12
Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Progressives are quick to presume things are wrong and demand to be spoonfed facts, when they can't even do their own research if they are interested. I could google "larry king interview" for you but I'm not going to.

For all it concerns me you can keep the herd mentality. But if you aren't even going to bother to verify the sources I've already provided for you (Larry King interview, documentary) then why keep posting? That's the part I don't get. It's like you don't believe me when I say something and refuse to even search for or view the sources given but you're gonna keep posting here.

there is a thread already. Pooh off

The story of Genesis is about the advent of human self awareness and the forming of agricultural societies around 10,000-12,000 years ago with the biological species having been in existence for about 290,000 years at that point. Adam (Hebrew: the man) and Eve (Hebrew: life) ate the forbidden fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, this being symbolic for seeking wisdom higher than ourselves in order that we might be like God i.e. understanding good and evil and acquiring a special kind of awareness. The advent of self awareness is why we are ashamed of being naked. Adam was made from the dust (hebrew: adamah) and if he had not sought out to be like the High One then he would have overcome the natural state and found salvation in the energies of God as Christ would have incarnated anyway without the fall and man would've found salvation automatically. But death spread to all men and so sin. We're under the curse of the original sin passed down from Adam to us all. Cain (hebrew root: metalsmith/farmer) kills Abel (hebrew root: herdsman/shepherd), thus the farmer kills the nomad and the transition comes from small hunter gathering societies with limited agriculture to large societies with advanced agricultural systems. Man is intended to live in peace with God's creation, to be vegan and worship God alone outside of organized societies but in a more natural state leading to eternal life, but man sinned by desiring to be gods. Salvation is by Jesus alone.

Cain is a farmer (Genesis 4:2), Abel is a shepherd (Genesis 4:2). Cain kills Abel in contrast to typical near eastern myths where the shepherd gets the better of the farmer, Genesis flips it and suggests that agriculture is the true evil and that nomadic life style is the way to peace and the Kingdom of God. Cain builds the first ever city (Genesis 4:17) thus the expansion of agriculture and large societies begins.

Primeval history ends 10,000-12,000 years ago. Sin is rampant among humans. We've become too aware. Demons influence men to discover things and hate God. They want to expand our self awareness. Man is arrogant, man wants to be God. Farming simulates this for man. Primeval history was a glad but not perfect state for man, but if man had stayed in the state Christ would have come and men would be saved automatically we would have eternal life with heaven on earth forever never dying and being in peace with God and all creation. Sin is a corruption. Christ sacrificed himself for our sins, he gives himself to Father as an offering because he is perfect and sinless.

True salvation is only found in Jesus. Believe in Jesus your sins will be forgiven be baptized in the Trinity. Amen. Amen. Amen. Yes. Amen.

YHWH is God of the cosmos. He is a Trinity. He is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Women should be servants to man.

Cities are evil. God intends us a life with Christ who is not of this world. We cannot be of this world. We must find salvation in our God Jesus alone. His whole life climaxing on the cross and leading into his resurrection from the dead will lead to our resurrection from the dead at the end of time and a destruction of societies and a return to the natural state and beyond into a blissful heavenly state with God's presence.

Farming is evil.

Baptism is done best when naked since it is rebirth into how we should be. Humans are best when naked. We should not be this aware.

Was the fruit psychedelic mushrooms? Quite possibly. Yet if could simply have been man somehow having just by sheer will having become more self aware.

Attached: download (16).jpeg (225x225, 19.23K)

Smash any idol you see. Islam needs to be destroyed because it promotes death to creation. I hate Hinduism because it's worship of creation. Buddhism should be destroyed. God is one.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Mary is Queen.

Jesus is Lord and God. Amen. Amen.

I'm not Catholic or Protestant or Orthodox. But I believe all are good Christians and follow Jesus. Amen. Amen. Stay in them. I was baptized when I 2 years old.

Listen, stay away from the world (cities). Live in nature. I live in nature. I pray to God because I love him. The Holy Spirit is my God.

I agree with you entirely, but we've already got a Creation General to contain the poo-flinging that this thread will inevitably turn into.

WTF

Shhh! We're trying to put God in a box ITT

There were no days back then, how do you know they were 24 hours? Besides the day even varies on earth, I lived in Canada where the day was almost a week long.

THIS WAS BULLSHIT CALCULATION BY AN IRISHMAN CALLED JAMES USHER

The amount of assumptions he pulled out of his ass to make that calculation is ridiculous.

Attached: ba24f78098aef86a410e05e10c6e10ad57039fb709bd65a28ee2bc8ca82e2cfd.jpg (500x334, 23.27K)

Agnostic logic.

1. The Scripture can be read metaphorically, literally, and allegorically.
2. The context of the Scripture is thus incredibly important.
3. Combining both 1. and 2., the instructions according to the Sabbath for Man, are not the same with the similitudes used in Genesis to describe something experienced by God, which as I have repeated several times, whom does not experience things as man do.

What more do you need? You're misunderstanding my point on purpose here.

Did Christ leave a Church or not, heretic?

You have no understanding, your eyes are blind, you have ears and do not hear.

You're here to spread error and mislead others, just as any other damned wolf.

As Hosea 12:10 proves, metaphor will be used by the ministry of the prophets, thus the idea that God experiences Days as man does, by reason of Hosea 12:10, can be doubted as a metaphor by the authority of God Himself, and throughout 2,000 years the Church has never actually been moved to proclaim either way.

Moreover, God tells us in Isaiah that He does not in fact experience things the way His creatures do, you know, being God and outside of Time, and the Creator of all things. Do not let this be a stumbling-block to you.

The Church Fathers have taught that the six "days" can be regarded as six "stages", according to God, and the seventh stage of Rest is now our time, and the Sabbath day of the week was commemorated to honor it.

"We see, indeed, that our ordinary days have no evening but by the setting, and no morning but by the rising, of the sun; but the first three days of all were passed without sun, since it is reported to have been made on the fourth day. And first of all, indeed, light was made by the word of God, and God, we read, separated it from the darkness, and called the light Day, and the darkness Night; but what kind of light that was, and by what periodic movement it made evening and morning, is beyond the reach of our senses; neither can we understand how it was, and yet must unhesitatingly believe it. For either it was some material light, whether proceeding from the upper parts of the world, far removed from our sight, or from the spot where the sun was afterwards kindled; or under the name of light the holy city was signified, composed of holy angels and blessed spirits, the city of which the apostle says, "Jerusalem which is above is our eternal mother in heaven;" Galatians 4:26 and in another place, "For you are all the children of the light, and the children of the day; we are not of the night, nor of darkness." - St. Augustine

We are in the year 6893 of the Byzantine Calendar. Atheist modernists have changed it in the 18th century, but follow the authority of the Holy Orthodox Church instead.

It's fine. We've had quite a few threads deleted recently. Nothing's been pushed off.

I watched some young earth creationist lectures and gave them a chance. I managed to convince myself it was true for a few hours and it was a strange feeling. Everything slotted into place and make sense, the universe was entirely comprehensible. I was able to rest in God's will more easily with that level of comprehension and certainty. It didn't last long, unfortunately.

Attached: 1532672855903.png (1000x1200, 46.16K)

Attached: 1DE5AE12-FEC8-4FCE-B278-0D10D993D313.jpeg (1298x1468, 871K)

No it can't. You have not given nearly a sufficient reason. Stop irresponsibly telling people that it's acceptable to DOUBT God's word. I'm telling you, it's like I'm dealing with pharisees who are looking for a loophole to nullify everything the word of God says.

By what authority do you interpret these things? You already told us before you are not being guided by the Holy Spirit. So then the question comes where are you getting all this? Should you not remain silent on matters you don't understand?

That is still not an answer. Do you mean to say yes the sabbath day was 24 hours or no it was not? If you don't want to answer then don't answer, but if you WILL answer again then tell us was the sabbath day a 24 hour day, yes or no?

I've laid it out in simple terms. The onus is on you to answer fairly or not at all. We are all getting tired of dealing with these long, dissembling non-answers.

I need you to tell us whether you think the sabbath day was 24 hours or not. In fact that's all I originally asked for, but you have so far avoided to answer.

What gives you the authority to say this. By whom do you get the approval to interpret any scripture on this matter or to interpret it at all? This is a serious question and needs an answer.

Maybe if you were actually engaging in the discussion at hand instead of making all these accusations which you can't possibly substantiate, there would be less repeating myself. You are abusing scripture and telling people the Hosea 12:10 is some kind of loophole, that can be abused to get any result you want. It's irresponsible.

I'm curious as to your thoughts on the fossil record concerning humans. Did we always look the way we do now, or would Adam and Eve be unrecognizable by our standards?

Attached: Screenshot_20180605-035920.jpg (1024x683 338.79 KB, 132.21K)

They probably looked the same as we do now

yes

Attached: 03669DE2-4368-46DF-9754-B6DD2BEE5ADD.png (1440x786, 1.4M)

Attached: 21F944B4-DB77-4EE1-AA09-E0630AB37232.jpeg (213x237, 52.6K)

Then what the hell are all the others that look quite dissimilar from people now?

Attached: H. Heidelbergensis.jpg (1898x1412, 1.75M)

Uh, non-humans? I thought we went over the fact you can't classify every fossil with 100% precision. Or are you a new fossil-poster?

Maybe they have, but they are still fallible. And understandably so because a fossil isn't a living specimen and so some information is irretrievably lost.

But even more importantly, if some flood geologist makes a bombastic prediction that's on him not on scripture. I don't see how their theories become attached to the rest of us.

Ultimately, I don't see the immediate problem that identifying some fossils would solve. So I'm really not too worried about it.

What about the dinos that weren't huge

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 71.67K)

Eh sounds pretty nice, why didn't it last?

II. (2) "And on the sixth day God finished his work which he had made." It would be a sign of great simplicity to think that the world was created in six days, or indeed at all in time; because all time is only the space of days and nights, and these things the motion of the sun as he passes over the earth and under the earth does necessarily make. But the sun is a portion of heaven, so that one must confess that time is a thing posterior to the world. Therefore it would be correctly said that the world was not created in time, but that time had its existence in consequence of the world. For it is the motion of the heaven that has displayed the nature of time.

(3) When, therefore, Moses says, "God completed his works on the sixth day," we must understand that he is speaking not of a number of days, but that he takes six as a perfect number. Since it is the first number which is equal in its parts, in the half, and the third and sixth parts, and since it is produced by the multiplication of two unequal factors, two and three. And the numbers two and three exceed the incorporeality which exists in the unit; because the number two is an image of matter being divided into two parts and dissected like matter. And the number three is an image of a solid body, because a solid can be divided according to a threefold division. (4) Not but what it is also akin to the motions of organic animals. For an organic body is naturally capable of motion in six directions, forward, backwards, upwards, downwards, to the right, and to the left. And at all events he desires to show that the races of mortal, and also of all the immortal beings, exist according to their appropriate numbers; measuring mortal beings, as I have said, by the number six, and the blessed and immortal beings by the number seven. (5) First, therefore, having desisted from the creation of mortal creatures on the seventh day, he began the formation of other and more divine beings.

- Philo of Alexandria, Allegorical Interpretations I (30 A.D.)

Talmudists hate Philo. But Philo was red pilled, he knew about the Logos and that it was begotten of God.

Clearly this can only be correctly read on opposite day though since those rivers are flowing into Eden, not out of it!

And he said to them: The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath.

Allow the mouth of the Lamb to end your argument. The sabbath day and its distinction is not applicable to God and His ways, which we do not know.

The eucharist is literal.

It was nice. I guess what little I knew of empirical science and archaeology eroded my blind trust in young earth creationism after I let it settle in my mind for a few hours.

Attached: 1532648569201.png (580x606, 205.79K)

christian server

discord gg/Xw4V7Jb