BREAKING NEWS !! Jon Fox Texts Neptune About Trump !!

Neptune News™
The following are actual text messages from Jon Fox that he sent me just a little while ago. We were discussing our concern over my son Jet Neptune's political perspectives, and his future, now that we have a complete fucking piece of shit idiot as President, and Jon summarized the truth about Trump.

"So he actually thinks Mexican immigration was one of the county's more important problems, even though we had net negative immigration, meaning more ppl every year were voluntarily returning than coming here because Mexico economy is getting way better and ours is sucking so badly."

"In Jets lifetime he will wish so badly it had been Bernie Sanders instead of Trump."

"Not to mention, very hard working american Republican Christian farmers, the last real backbone of America, we're totally against ANY immigration control because they trued super hard to find Americans to pick fruit and grapes for wine, etc., And lamented that young Americans were too lazy and would not even finish one day before quitting, so tons of American farmers who had inherited their farms from their grandparents ended up going broke because they could no longer employ Mexicans who came over during the season to work, with visas and both the farmers and workers WERE paying taxes."

"Not to mention, Trump administration did not change anything, it was the prime example of corruption, almost every single one of his original cabinet members were lobbyists, worth millions of dollars, and ex CEOs of Goldman Sachs. LMFAO. Trumps original cabinet was ALL lobbyists and big bankers, this is a fact,FACT, no opinion is allowed with a fact, a fact is a fact no matter whether u like it or not, Trump's cabinet was the opposite of draining the swamp, it was the epitome of money in politics, FACT, a bunch of Goldman Sachs and ex George bush cabinet members, so he fooled the shit out of all his supporters."

"All of his policies are super corporatist, favor corporate rights over individuals, and his tax cuts were 100 percent trickle down economics, to make the rich richer and the poor poorer, FACT- no opinion allowed. No comment about fake news allowed because you can see the tax plan yourself from the white houses own website."

"Not to mention the scariest thing about him, that he is a total expansion of big government and the military industrial complex, and actually very anti free speech. Benjamin Franklin "dissent is the highest form of liberty." Trump wanted to make it easier for rich ppl to sue anyone who said anything bad about them, the most orwellian thing ever. He is the same old same old except more of it, ppl who like him for the reasons they claim haven't even looked at his policies to see that he is doing the exact opposite of what they claim they like about him."

"If his supporters don't like fake news, why was it his administration that came up with the concept of "alternative FACTS." There is no such thing as an alternative fact, alternative opinions yes, but the definition of a fact precludes their being an alternative."

"Not to mention the most hilarious thing, which is that he claimed Obama was using fake unemployment numbers, but now he is bragging about his unemployment numbers using the EXACT same calculations."

"Also if course, rather than making America any stronger, he has allowed China and Russia and Germany and all of the EU to ramp up the speed at which they are coalescing. Strong leader???? It would have been unthinkable for the UN to laugh at an American president two years ago because the world hated is but still feared us, now they realize how dumb we are and they laugh. He is a weak pathetic little rapist piece of shit with a gross robot immigrant wife."

-Jon Fox
Oct. 3rd, 2018
newrepublic.com/minutes/141117/donald-trump-not-smart-man

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-165804.png (1080x1920, 231.51K)

Jon didn't even mention how Trump's tariffs have even further hurt the American farmer, to the point that he had to create the special welfare program for farmers.

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-165847.png (1080x1920, 222.62K)

nor did he mention how Trump's other terrorist are hurting corporations and of course that cost is going to be passed along to the consumer

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-165854.png (1080x1920, 187.11K)

TARIFFS*

NOT 'TERRORISTS'

GOD DAMN SPEECH TO TEXT!!

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-174321.png (1080x1920, 338.84K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-165900.png (1080x1920, 201.79K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-165908.png (1080x1920, 184.17K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-165915.png (1080x1920, 188.93K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-165915.png (1080x1920, 188.93K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-165930.png (1080x1920, 195.87K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-185207.png (1080x1920, 240.27K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-185200.png (1080x1920, 225.71K)

where's the news?

try going to a fucking NEWS THREAD

this jon fox guy managed to put it in a way that made perfectly good sense. not bad.

these two posts are the most realistic, honest perspectives I've read in two years. don't pay any attention to these faggots who try telling you that this isn't a relevant thread.

user your full of shit

this is not /lefty pol
we do not like you fake news BS and lies

your friend seems like a damn smart guy. normally I wouldn't agree with these perspectives but he sums it all up succinctly and you've got to respect that.

Thanks.

T. G. Lower

I voted for Trump but I know he's stupid. I think everybody does at this point. even though he's not smart I still think he's a better choice than Hillary. reading these last two text messages made me realize I probably should've voted for Bernie Sanders.

All ideas of individual freedom seem insane and those who don't agree are the enemy and it's scary as fuck.

Alienated young ppl who are smart are the perfect targets, in fact smarter ppl are in alot of ways more susceptible. It's hard to explain

Yeah but Trump is not playing stupider than he really is. I have seen this type of thinking in all sorts of ways, when people can't deny any longer because something becomes do obvious that they don't want to just say "man I was duped, I was wrong." U know how hard it is to adnit that. When u or I were Young we never admitted being wrong ever. So this is a common thing, ppl start saying stuff along the lines of "he's in on the joke' or "wants ppl to undersestinate him" or whatever. It's not just Trump, it's the whole alt right mentality and it's being done very brilliantly by Steve bsnnon who is smart as shit and funded by the Koch brothers and they have every type of super subtle psychology all over u tube, and if u r not careful or don't know ur facts it seems so true that how could u possibly disagree. They have this super hot chick Candace Owens, a half black alt right person, been Shapiro, the intellectual Jewish alt right guy who wears a yamacha all the time, they even tried Milo Y, a super flamboyant gay alt right guy who married a black that Breitbart was funding until he went off the rails and said-not making this up-cathokic priests are good for young gay kids because they learn how to give better head-he was NOT joking so he's gine-abd so now the have Dave Rubin, the gay alt right guy- alt right comedians- alt right family values like Dennis Prager. It's so insidious and genius but the main point is always a move toward a very facist like nationalism. It's scary as fuck, and instead of being anti establishment, it plays right into the insidious type of NSA total control that Alex Jones supposedly was against. Population has exploded so badly that it's unmanageable and these young kids are basically signing up for facism not realizing that they will be right there in the railroad cars. In the future, they can scream at them all they want that "they were for Trump back in the day" and they will laugh as they load him up too. They are very subtely trying to make

When men and women are getting along well it's very hard to control them, so that's another thing they are doing is making chicks that want to be independent the enemy. They are using a subtle form of Eliot rogerism to make young men think, yeah free society hates me.

I can tell that you are Jon Fox

BO will defend this

hi mods, just ban "Neptune" from the site, the word, the ip address, the name "wendy" so we don't have to hear his diarrhoea fetish stories.

6 more years, Neptune!

Attached: 6add779564bc240386b67a76fdedd5f5.jpg (599x600, 63.33K)

20 more years

Attached: PicsArt_10-03-08.26.11.jpg (599x600, 36.54K)

3 hours 47 minutes 12 seconds more

Attached: PicsArt_10-03-08.36.19.jpg (1080x1082, 150.06K)

Milo was the most untalented, non racy, stupid piece of shit EVER. He makes Trump seem like Anna kournikova with the brain of Stephen Hawking. I hate to say this about anyone, but Milo makes Trump seem like JFK.

It is so fun to see a video compilation of him being so arrogant one day and literally within one week become totally obscure.

Attached: PicsArt_10-03-08.42.58.jpg (1080x1082, 90.71K)

it was his comments about Catholic priests teaching him how to give better head that ended his 15 minutes of Fame?

Attached: Screenshot_20181003-204647.png (1080x1920, 167.57K)

6 more dollars

Attached: PicsArt_10-03-08.50.07.jpg (1080x1082, 94.34K)

6 more nipples, homo

Attached: PicsArt_10-03-08.58.59.jpg (1080x1082, 95.36K)

6 more ears, douchebag

Attached: PicsArt_10-03-09.06.52.jpg (1080x1082, 86.63K)

3 more ears, 4 more Bill Cosbys, 5 more Vampire Bats, 2 more OJ Simpsons, and a Bow Made Out Of Human Hair, fuckface

Attached: PicsArt_10-03-09.16.15.jpg (1080x1082, 206.65K)

6 more beers, Squi

Attached: PicsArt_10-03-09.23.57.jpg (1080x1082, 105.23K)

5 more aborted fetuses, 1 turd, and The Beatles

Attached: PicsArt_10-03-09.41.23.jpg (1080x1082, 166.52K)