Circumcision, Interracial marriage, and Tattoos/piercings

Concerning circumcision - considering the Lord God made us whole as he wished us to be, why do people remove a part of themselves as though they're criticizing God's creation and trying to improve upon it? It's like going up to an artists painting after he is done, drawing a random dot with a pen, and saying "now it's finished". This seems hubris in the extreme and a HORRIBLE SIN.

Concerning interracial marriage - considering the Lord God made us whole as he wished us to be, according to our many races and groups which all appear different, is not interracial marriage a sin against God? You're basically saying "God didn't really mean us to look different, he made a mistake." This seems sinful to me, please comment how you feel about it.

Concerning tattoos/piercings - This has the same implication as the above two lines of reasonings. God created us without markings on our skin, to place a marking on your skin is to insult God and cast aspersions on his Creation.

All three of these things seem to me to be equivalent to the sin of suicide, where the sinner tries to take the control over life and death that only God has primacy over, and thus all three (body marking, interracial marriage, and circumcision) are actually satanic practices that damn the soul as bad as suicide.

Attached: ikon1.jpg (1125x1374, 512K)

Go crawl back into your cesspit, Zig Forumsack.

What?

1. Physical circumcision is done.
2. Love is a divine gift
3. I have no strong views on this.

Sperg somewhere else

It's not a sin for the receiver, it's a sin for the person who does it. It's (usually) a sexual attack on a baby equivalent to rape.

Love doesn't immediately translate to children. I can love my parents or my children or my cousins, but having children with them is still a grievous sin.
I'm sorry but there's no way around it.

Not a fan of circumcision in the church, but I've never really liked this way of describing it, it seems like it wouldn't fit well with our beliefs regarding the old testament

Most pathetically weak bait thread I've seen this month.

Portions of the old testament are fraudulent, that's why God had to send his only Son to fix it. Anyone who believes in the old testament verbatim is spitting in the face of Jesus Christ who gave his life to fix the errors introduced into it.

For example the circumcision part was added to the old testament only a few hundred years before Christ. It actually has nothing to do with Moses or the true old testament, it was a replacement for child sacrifice to Moloch.

We have this thread every day. Boring.

Renounce your heresy or leave

THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT OF SENDING CHRIST

Accept your messiah or leave.

Literally have you read the old testament?
Or the new?

Whoa, is this true? Sauce?

It's not, read the Bible

There is a difference in calling the Old Testament fraudulent and understanding it's place after the resurrection.

Just read the Bible. There are two covenant making stories, Genesis 15 and Genesis 17, and only the later version, Genesis 17 mentions circumcisions. It's a late addition (~530BC) compared to the early original Genesis (1400BC) and against even the majority will of the elders of the tribes of Judea.

Also read Titus 1:10 and 1:11.

Nice try but I didn't call the Old Testament fraudulent. I called parts of it fraudulent, which they clearly are.

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness

Circumcision can be understood in three ways. First was ceremonial circumcision of old. It was sign of covenant, a protestation of faith, figure of baptism which is true circumcision in which not sinful body but harden heart (that is will) is made a new. It is long gone.
Secondly, it's medical treatment. Sadly, flesh is corruptable and nothing we can do about it.
Thridly, t's something that Jews do, not knowing that thier rites are not only dead but also deadly, and what heretics due, like some protestants and ishmaelites, who strayed from light of faith from beacon of it, that is Church. It's heretical and damnation worthy for it says that Christ did not come.
There is nothing in moral law that pertains to interracial marriage save general percept to do wise things. And interracial marriage is not wise for few reasons. First is that hybrid children are susceptible to various illness, especially when races are far from each others. Second is that interacial children are susceptible to being depraved from culture althoughter, as far as father does not parents are from difrent ones and do not choose one and only. Thrid, related to that, is that civilisation do not mix, and diffrent races are generally from diffrent civilisations. But same can be said within races - white races are subject to at least five diffrent civilisations.
Read Koneczny.
Tattoos are form of mutilation, immodest and imprudent but there are few cases that they might be acceptable.
All sins are spiritual suicide. All sins are demonic in nature for Satan was first to sin. And from three above, only religious circumcision is really grave sins in the very nature, as profession of heresy, tattoos being potentially grave and interracial marriages not being sin at all.

Your house is left to you unclean, and when you sweep it, seven demons worse than the first will crawl in.

No it's not. It's the equivalent of cutting off your eyelids so you won't get eyelid cancer. There is nothing healthy about circumcision.

Agree with the rest.

Didn't I tell you to crawl your sperg ass back to Zig Forums? It took you less than an hour before you started crying about "muh jewwwwww!! D: D: D:"

I smelled you the minute you walked into the room. Either repent and come to Christ or get thee behind me.

wat

1. It’s an awful thing but not a sin.
2. As long as they’re devout Christians who will raise your child right, what’s the big deal?
3. I see why you mentioned it along with cercumsicion, but usually it’s a consentual adult’s (albeit stupid) choice. People pearcing babies’ ears however is stupid, and I dissagree with it.

Most of your problems user are confusing your own opinions or OT law with Christian law. Please ask your pastor/priest about this for further clarification.

Yes, yes, and yes.
I keep seeing women with earrings at church and I wish God would send down fire to consume this place that has become Sodom and Gomorrah's younger sister.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

A lot of people ITT are saying that circumcision is essentially bad – how could this be if God commanded it? Also, why would God tell us to do something without there being a good purpose? I know it's a symbol, but in what way does the cutting of the foreskin have any more symbolic value than the removal of, say, the earlobes?

Is it that everyone saying this just doesn't believe in that part of the Old Testament, or can someone resolve this apparent contradiction?

Also, if you want to defend circumcision in general, please do. This has actually been bothering me for a bit.

Attached: gary-the-snail-meme-lovely-pictures-7-best-reaction-faces-images-on-pinterest-of-gary-the-snail-meme.jpg (540x403, 34.72K)

Removing the foreskin is generally unnecessary but not necessarily evil in any way that would imply that God commanded evil. That's why these thread usually end up in blasphemy eventually implying God commanded evil, but as you can see from this thread the heretic that mad this denies the legitimacy of Holy Scripture

Attached: CD99ADEC-9026-4410-911D-91C5E99FA1E7.png (500x525, 15.64K)

The purpose was only to further differentiate the jews from the gentiles. Only necessary prior to the completion of Christ's Law.
Were God to have the Old Covenant partially in China, a second part in the Levant area and the last one in pre-colonial South America, the Law could never be completed because of cultural/ethnic differences. (Culture comes from the cult, people forget that)

After the Law was made complete and Death was crushed by the Cross, the moral/religious Christian identity could withstand national/genetic differences. Not prior to that.
This is why judaising, like circumcision and not eating pork, is such a sin, it implies the Law is not complete and it can not be preached to all nations.

Source for this? I'd like to read more

www.fascistmixologist.DonaldJTrumpIsMyHomeboy/HeyChrstiansYUCutYoutBabyPP.blogtown.net

Yes, but why cutting the foreskin specifically? In another thread somebody posted that it can do lasting harm to the child's brain. I'm not sure that that's true, but if it is then it seems like it would have been better to do something else.

I thought for a while that maybe it served to pacify the children of Israel so they could better serve God, but then I remembered that the Mohammedans circumcise as well, so that can't be it.

It's just worrying to me, since this topic is coming up more and more these days, and I don't want to not know why I believe what I do.

Yours is literally the first mention of Jews in the thread…

Why did God create people who look different, if he wanted them to look the same? It's interfering with God's plan, about the same as men having sex with men, after all if souls are interchangeable and they'll raise their kids right, who cares?!?

Not to mention dark skin is the mark of Cain.

God didn't command circumcision. Stop with the lies already.

The foreskin is cut to stunt male sexuality, and female sexuality, to give something of the highest importance to the devil as proof of loyalty. Has nothing to do with God.

Does nobody check the catalog anymore before making a thread?

1. In the old law God commanded the old Church to practice circumcision and so for that time it was a good work done in devotion to God. Today why someone practices circumcision determines if it is a sin or not, if it's for self harm then it is a sin, if it is to observe the Mosaic law then it is a sin, if it is for health reasons or cultural reasons or some Christian rite It's not a sin.

2. Interracial marriage is not intrinsically disordered or sinful, however there are a number of evils that can come out of it, and so as a matter of charity it's generally good to avoid it.

3. Much like circumcision the sinfulness is dependent on the intentions and reasoning of the practice, if it's done for self harm it is a sin, if it is done for some pagan deity it is a sin, if it is done merely for self expression or devotion to God it is acceptable or even commendable.

God commanded the Jews to be circumcised as foreordained punishment, for they are a cursed race for killing Christ.

wrong

"Moloch" is a Zig Forums buzzword for "Jews" because "le hurr jews worship moloch".

Genesis 17:10-14
This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed. He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

So … that's not God speaking to Abraham? Explain yourself.

Is baptism a curse also?

Baptism isn't a sin, unlike circumcision.

there are people on this board who actually believe things like this

I think interracial mariage is a sin

based and redpilled

Attached: 1528748476886.gif (547x433, 94.2K)

Well, it's a damn good thing that you don't get to decide what is and is not sin.

Moloch is a Biblical demon, I'm sorry you associate it with Jews but I never brought up them.

Are you aware that of the twelve original tribes only three didn't accept Christ as their messiah?

Go in peace.

We went over this. Genesis 15 is the actual covenant story, Genesis 17 was added a thousand years later and is the only place circumcision is mentioned.

The word mylah (cutting) and the title of moyel (cutter) did not appear in any historical text before the 4th century BC.

Faux outrage gets us nowhere.

As long as they're Christians who cares lol, let's let everything go to winnie the pooh shit

wew. repent, lad.

but u wrong tho