Innawoods loadouts

this was somewhat popular quite a while ago so i figure well have another go.
its simple enough, i throw out a scenario and the most common enemy loadout and you Zig Forumsunts respond with your loadout and tactics using innawoods of course, for new fags here you go
innawoods.net/swf/InnaWoods.swf

mission one: southern roundup

A south african community has hired you and fifteen associates (with the same loadout ass you) to deffend their town from attacks by blacks. Attacks come mainly at night and the assailants are typically armed with cheap old slavshit gear.
GO
what are you taking and why streloks?

Attached: sa enemies.jpg (761x723, 139.56K)

Attached: nigger_removal.jpg (680x650, 148.83K)

what in tarnation

Attached: adadadadada.jpg (680x650, 164.89K)

idk nv can help at night I guess

Attached: nigros.jpg (680x650, 147.05K)

Got this little guy ready for operating operationally out of a vehicle.

Attached: 20190706_105220.jpg (1131x1072, 819.22K)

I tried to keep it to things I have on hand. Only fibs are the radio and the molotov.

Attached: 20190705_225236.jpg (1176x1080, 892.81K)

finally someone smart enough to bring comms

That's a no-no

Attached: result.jpg (680x650, 154.25K)

How else are you supposed to cover a whole farm with 15 team members if you can't talk to eachother.

With actual landlines. You know field telephones, the sorts that just need a battery or two and a bunch of wire.

What is wind shift?

Attached: British_55th_Division_gas_casualties_10_April_1918.jpg (1200x743, 479.89K)

True, likely isnt service in niggerland anyways. I would prefer an lmr of course.

I think may be an working with the farm hands. If you're not careful he may cut your wires.

You would need to have a dedicated RTO team to run the system (for multiple lines and observation posts) plus whatever equipment you would need for patrols. Wireless while not as secure is perfect for running farm security ops against glorified zoo animals.

Given how said glorified zoo animals tend to have radio jammers, I'd prefer wired. It fucked with the UA given enemy radio chatter was nil.

The one instance I can find was a backpack cell phone jammer that was good out to 800m is that the one you're talking about? Wired comms is fine for stationary posts but you can't lug 2.5km worth of wire on your back for a foot patrol it's just not reasonable. What you can do is flare guns.
Then you shoot a flare or send a runner to report the jam. Then you start looking for the device. You find the limits of its range by marking on your map where it works and where it doesn't and if the jammer is moving. Then you start combing the area in a Z pattern over the affected area.

Is this better?

Attached: improved_nigger_remover.jpg (680x650, 154.53K)

Time to hunt ourselves some niggers

Attached: result.jpg (680x650, 172.21K)

r8 me

Attached: night patrol.jpg (680x650, 163.81K)

thinking of fallout and being apart of a peace keeper group but they have secret costs when they help out a town or settlement. They also try and arrest raiders and torture them (fun or to find out were the others are) and when they are brought to town they let the people decide there fate, hanging, jail or are striped and droped off somewhere in the wasteland. Plz rate gear and story if it not to much to ask

Attached: gear.jpg (680x650, 174.31K)

You'll be among the first to go.

Sorry to inform, but the European Commonwealth got BTFO'd by the Resource Wars.

i know that it would stand out but idk why but i like the look of a light blue helmet. Also if i needed to i could just get the bandages dirty with mud and leafs and apply it to my helmet.

using a vpn im from the usa

Also had some fun and made a silly heavy guy that would be dead slow but a real juggernaut.
Again this one is meant to be silly and a heavy support/ cover fire guy.

Attached: heavy.jpg (680x650, 175.68K)

Just barricade the town and have sentries watch all directions then concentrate fire on attackers. They won't even be able to see us.

Attached: innawoods.PNG (681x649, 674.88K)

You must be 18 years or older to post here.

i said it was silly can you not read?

No, I said that about you clearly not knowing anything about the UN peacekeepers and thinking the blue helmet was just something that looked cool, and that thinking sticking mud and leaves to it would camouflage it. Go back to school you underage nigger.

Attached: im_what_you_call_a_professional.png (550x428, 280.29K)

No, you need to learn to you fucking shitskin. The first reply to his post was clearly a reference to peacekeepers and it went right over his newfag brainpot. Then he thought he was referring to it's visibility and said he would rub mud on it to camouflage it. He's either an udnerage newfag, or just a regular retarded newfag.

Fuck you nigger, Peacekeepers are baste

Attached: abd11d16c12f3ba49877ea3e61f9c18bb0f6c211907deecc403bf50305f2c356-1.jpg (360x320, 23.85K)

Stop making meme loadouts and start making some cooler and realistic ones

Attached: Kommando.png (680x650, 162.35K)

That poor man would take two steps and die of heat exhaustion.

That's what I went for

Toilet paper and sewing supplies don't belong in your combat load bearing equipment. Those can go in your ruck. Vodka and pickled eggs can also go in your ruck. No sense in weighing your leg down with non essential gear.

Spook hunting in the American northwest

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-035443_Innawoods.jpg (1187x1080, 940.04K)

In'n'out assault load-out w/ provisions for a day with the assumption we'll be in a sqaud with a machine-gunner.
Claymore for ambushes.

Attached: No Hat No Play.PNG (959x917, 877.05K)

heavy support/ coms with sat phone and ham raido.
Also gas mask because nigger air my not be clean.
R8

Attached: m60.jpg (680x650, 176.49K)

I'd dare to say that this would work, assuming that this is a village that just invented fire.

Attached: IMG_20190707_194609.jpg (1274x1080, 524.22K)

Just realized those were bandages not toilet paper

you be first to die. The attacking niggers have ak's

I might as well go with perimeter defense or an ambush so I'll be using some explosives. Bouncing betties for anti-personnel use and C4s in case they bring in vehicles. Obviously night vision would be vital if they're mainly gonna attack at night. I recommend bringing some coffee if you're staying up all night. So far I'll be carrying about 30kg.

Attached: Perimeter defense.PNG (676x632, 669.4K)

ITT none of you will get out of a city in a SHTF situation because you all look like walking loot bags. Behold, the hobo merchant disguise:

I didn't bring anything that would be cumbersome but easy to find in houses like a pot or a blanket/sleeping bag since I could pick them up from abandoned houses on the outskirts of town. I also have an axel with large wheels that can be attached to the backpack which would let me pull it instead of wearing it on my back once outside the city, saving calories.

Attached: hobo merchant disguise.jpg (680x650, 168.02K)

Also I know this isn't what the OP asked for, there's already been plenty good posts on the topic already so I propose posting SHTF loadouts.

Attached: 09799fhge456.png (1130x900, 32.94K)

Dammit, I forgot about that.

Never gonna make it.

We'll spend the day with planting the claymores, making traps, and digging trenches, then during night we just shoot roaming niggers who weren't caught by the passive defence system. Then we can loot their ammunition to keep down the costs of running the business.

Attached: security.jpg (680x650, 166.89K)

Now that I took a better look, 7.62x39mm and 7.62x54mmR are completely confused in that site.

It was the only one that both didn't look like military larp but wasn't orange
I would only wear them in the city if it seems normal, they're just good to have in general when you live in snowy places.
Stays disassembled in the backpack until outside of the city I didn't buy it, inherited from grandfather

Because OP is an 1&done turbofaggot, I am announcing our next scenario.
Mission two: Urban Boogaloo
We all happen to be urbanites, and a civil war between the left and right breaks out. We must survive this hell and get the fuck out. Our enemies are armed with memeshit all the way up to custom-built $6,000 rifles, body armor and explosives.
Rules:
Only build a loadout with weapons legally available. Therefore avoid hand grenades, claymores and rocket launchers.

Attached: result.jpg (680x650, 171.18K)

OP was nice enough to show us the loadouts we're fighting against, is your pic supposed to be who we're fighting against, or are you just a retarded nigger that put what YOU would use?

Attached: d6279b02e113c4c50dcde20200b58709640c662f3b879da3b73bb36a26ef9f26.jpg (640x480, 32.52K)

I told you, the enemy can be as cheap as a mosin and as expensive as he wants. The picture is my optimal loadout

I'd go with the murder hobo routine, get out of the place, and come back as part of an organized militia. Or join one before I get to get out of the city, and hope that they will give me everything I need. Also, the revolver should be a subnose chambered for .357 Magnum and cut for moonclips. But then again, if I actually had to use it, then I fucked up.

Attached: hobo.jpg (680x650, 157.59K)

Enemies are antifa LARPers, nigs with glocks, and of course feds. Only the latter is a real threat once you're out of the city.

Perfect, that's the kind of situation I made for. Only difference is that I'd swap the rifle for an AR15 since this is for other people and the .22 for a Glock 18. Once we are out of the city the war is nearly over, the leftists who stay will either be rioters killed by police/military or bystanders killed by each other since they will quickly run out of food without the support of rural communities. Just make claymores to keep the feds out and take potshots at helicopters.

would have a keltec rdb instead of a AUG.
and if it seems to fancy then i go with ruger mini 14 with the folding butt stock

Attached: Urban.jpg (680x650, 173.27K)

fuck that noise im wanting to shoot a nazi
Goodnight alt-Right

Attached: shootanazi.jpg (680x650, 175.83K)

10/10, most realistic loadout yet. We should make this the enemy loadout

For the Urban Boogaloo, here are the enemies.

Attached: Glow in the dark CIA nigger.PNG (609x573 526.63 KB, 536.89K)

What if you have a FEL? Then can you use explosives? Or is that a no-go because you'll be v& first?

ya sorta made it as a joke thus gave it the meme gun and no meat to eat and the commie pistol and throwing knifes.

my real one.. bullet proof vest can be found, but i could remove it

shouldn't they be the ones with bullet proof vest's
fbi/ss

I'll make some enemies then, Picrel is boomer fudd with his AR-15 and 1911, who is going to shoot anyone thinking that they are
even you

I fucked it up, here is picrel

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-192935.jpg (853x720, 441.27K)

Are they really a fudd at that point? Fudds think you don't need high capacity magazines and shit for hunting and home defense.

this is antifa the one of the enemy's
and in this post i made HRU Swat guy. Also may make a US marshal (guys that would be out looking in the boonies for us if we are hostile)

Attached: swat.jpg (680x650, 156.09K)

I'm sure they'll do a quick switch to AR-15s and the commercial bullet vests you get for $100 right before SHTF

Yeah, right of center folks who say "Demon-rats" and "ANTIFA are the real fascists" would gun down anyone, as they would probably organize before SHTF.
Also, here's a US soldier for you, I'm not sure how accurate it would be for real life national guard

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-195438.jpg (853x720, 401.33K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 4.38.55 PM.png (677x615, 672.57K)

your kidding right. Have you seen the way guys on the right act vs how antifa ack's.
I hope i have mis-read that, and that you don't really think that guys on the right attack people.

The Army is too plain and plebeian for anything that covers their face.

Anyone who doesn't criticise conservatives and right wingers for inaction, complacency, and lack of organisation and direction is either a fed plant or a leftist who is unwilling to admit that the only time he can win a fight is when it's him and ten buddies against an unsuspecting regular citizen.

You need more water, do you want to die of dehydration like an asshole?

Shoot, so I wasted my time making this example of richfag lefty LARPer in the Soros squad.

Attached: InnaProAntifag.jpg (680x650, 157.07K)

Made a Greek loadout. Only what's easily available. Our laws truly are hell.

Attached: result.jpg (680x650, 182.22K)

the only appropriate loadout, fight fire with fire. slavshit against slavshit

Attached: bandit.jpg (680x650, 156.52K)

Shorts on a farm, that’s a no from me

This is somewhat close to my actual loadout, let me know if I'm forgetting anything important.

Attached: result.jpg (680x650, 166.07K)