Chelsea Clinton Fights Back Against Evil Trolls by Personally Answering Their Cruel Online Insults

Chelsea Clinton says she’s naturally an optimist and despite enduring name-calling from the time she was a child, she chooses to answer insults — even on Twitter — with kindness and respect.

“Cyberbullying is a huge challenge across our country. I think we need those of us with platforms to not ignore the trolls, not to become consumed by them, but to shine a light and say here’s how you can respond where you’re calmly defending yourself but you’re also showing it’s not OK and you’re not degrading your own humanity in doing that,” the 38-year-old mother of two said in an interview Tuesday with The Associated Press.

It’s one of several messages in her new book, “Start Now! You Can Make a Difference,” released this week. In it, Clinton encourages children to make a positive change in the world by educating themselves and taking action. The book focuses on preserving the environment, helping save animals, staying healthy and putting an end to bullying.

“Start Now!” is Clinton’s fourth children’s book. Her role as an author is one of several that Clinton juggles, including motherhood, being vice chairman of the Clinton Foundation and teaching at Columbia University. Her latest book was inspired by the notion that age doesn’t matter when it comes to activism.

“I’ve always believed that you’re never too young or too old to make a difference. And then when I became a mom, I think I felt that even more keenly because all of a sudden I had, you know, first Charlotte and then Aidan, these little people in the world, I wanted the world to be a healthier, more equitable, more just safer place for them than previous generations,” she said.

Making the world a safer place, in Clinton’s eyes, also means abolishing bullying.

It’s a topic Clinton knows only too well, enduring brutal criticism of her looks when she was growing up in the White House (“Saturday Night Live” did a skit poking fun at her at the time). There were also those who targeted her because she was the daughter of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

“So when I was confronted directly — even as a child — and people would say awful things to me, I would say, ‘I’m sorry you feel that way. I don’t feel that way. I don’t think I’m ugly or born in sin or the family dog or that my parents should have aborted me or you know that like we all should be dead,'” she recalled. “I mean these are all things that people said to me when I was a kid and they were always said by much older people.”

Decades later, the taunts still come — these days via social media. At first Clinton ignored them, but recently she started to speak up.

“I started to worry that by ignoring it, it wasn’t depriving the trolls of oxygen, it was maybe taken as kind of implicit — not endorsement — but that I was somehow OK with that language and that behavior,” she said. “And I think particularly being a parent now I never want my kids or any kid to think that that’s OK.”

She added: “And I do think even if you don’t agree with me politically it’s never OK to attack me personally in the same way, like if I don’t agree with you politically it’s never OK for me to attack you personally, and so I want my children to see their mom standing up for respect and kindness and to know that that is not a sign of weakness.”

Clinton pointed to a recent mention of her family that came from Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh as he defended himself against sexual assault allegations in a combative hearing on Capitol Hill. He said allegations against him came from Democrats seeking revenge over the Clintons; Kavanaugh was an investigator for Kenneth Starr, who led the probe of then-President Bill Clinton that led to his impeachment.

While Clinton had already opposed Kavanaugh — in part over concerns about abortion rights — when he mentioned her family, her feelings were cemented.

“I thought, ‘Oh goodness like judge Kavanaugh, I don’t even think I knew who you were until you were nominated.’ So clearly we were looming larger in your mind than at least you were looming in mine,” she said. “But even if he’d gone after a former Republican president or a current Republican senator or politician I would feel the same way, that that kind of blatant partisanship should be disqualifying.”

While Clinton worked for her mother during the 2016 presidential campaign, she’s hoping the people who pick up “Start Now!” will be Democrats and Republicans.

“And I hope that children whose families come from across the political spectrum would read this book and then think about how to channel whatever kind of their political values are … into issues that they care about.”

pagesix.com/2018/10/04/chelsea-clinton-fights-cyberbullying-by-answering-trolls/

Attached: hilary-clinton-chelsea-clinton.jpg (1280x853, 114.77K)

CHELSEA 2020

More like cruel facts. Her and her mother both need to be shot in the head.

She honestly sounds like a good mother. It's a damn shame she's a Clinton; she deserved better.

she's a manipulative wannabe politician. she's a spoiled, entitled brat like her mom. don't let her manipulate you!

Horseface Chelsea
if my dog had a face like yours, I'd shave its butt and teach it to walk backwards
*how many times did (foster dad) Bill rape you in your horse twinky ?

It's good to see that Chelsea inherited her mother's second chin. Just further proof that the rich keep getting richer.

I do not believe so. Without evidence to the contrary, I must take her words at face value. I don't agree with her opinion that bullying can be stopped by authority, or that it even should be, but everything else she says leads me to believe that she is a woman who believes that children are not the mindless tools that the powers-that-be would have them become. It leads me to believe that she is a person who responds to venom with calm, collected rationality, and that is a good thing. More people should do that, rather than resort to identity politics and emotional reaction. She grew up a child of the Clinton dynasty and still seems to manage to have her head mostly on straight, and that is admirable, considering that her parents have murdered those who stood in their way.

Perhaps she is misled. Perhaps I am misled. Perhaps I simply feel sympathy for somebody who appears to share the same romantic beliefs about the world as I do. But I would rather believe in Kaoru's fantasy world than the one in which I live, that I would.

is Chelsea a lesbian?

this.

Is it HER TURN?

I'd actually enjoy fucking her ugly ass

Ah, how bitter is fate, to condemn the living to suffer. Its not her fault she was spawned from a monster. Condemned to serve the Clinton Foundation, or to die a death worse than any horror in the basements of pizza restaurants.

the pizzagate idiots are going to continue insisting that their idiotic conspiracy theory is true until the day they die.

embarrassing

it's really strange how you idiots seem to be oblivious to exactly HOW STUPID AND FAR-FETCHED your retarded pizzagate bullshit is.

I guess it's safe to assume you don't have much experience with seeing yourselves the way others see you?

right on time.such outrage.
podesta, clinton, is that you?
I'd like a pepperoni and child-face

people like you mak….. OOPS!!

did I say 'people' like you?….
my bad…. I meant to say
"MEN like you make the flat earthers seem like geniuses"

because there are NO WOMEN WHO ARE STUPID ENOUGH to believe the pizzagate bullshit….

it's only men like you…

inexperienced, lonely, unrealistic, bitter, histrionic, melodramatic little chumps

c'mon, little guy……

tell me about the 'conspiracy'
I wanna hear the sordid details

tell us, genius….
they drink babies' blood
they rape them….
they kill them…

tell us, Einstein

you
fucking
idiot

oddly enough, there is a direct correlation
=
between videogames and pizzagate

it turns out that all
of the pizzagate
believers grew up
playing videogames
and fantasy roleplay

which is exactly why
they are inclined to
become to melodramatic
about far-fetched unrealistic
fantasy based absurdities

SO*

not 'to'

my bad

my cock just moved

lmao
XD
no seriously why did you type it out like this, it's really weird. A simple three dots would've sufficed but you went and did that
embarrassing

I want to start a campaign to PROMOTE online and childhood bullying. What we really need to do is teach kids the proper response – fight back, not go running to a teacher or some other authority figure.

WARNING
Pizza bot in this thread

what's hilarious:

how your entire 'pizzagate' stupidity
(what you think is perceived as an
inside knowledge) was all started by the disgusting, openly flamboyant homosexual Milo Yiannopoulos….

do you make a fool out of
yourself based on the
insane ramblings
of ALL flaming
homosexuals

or just Milo ?

Attached: milo-yiannopoulos.jpg (2560x1709, 370.58K)

EggZackLee™

i never knew milo was wikileaks

Get some standards Johnny. Stop trying to +1 to your number count with any trash you could find.

She didn't win the first time. She won't win the second time. We don't care. FAKE NEWS.

anyone who thinks Mexicans are the problem with America is living in a bubble

what's wrong with America is we've become a bunch of whining, complaining SISSIES….

creampuffs who can't handle a little healthy bullying….

soft, spineless and weak

sitting in front of computers, believing in pizzagate fantasies, thinking they deserve to be pampered and sheltered the way mommy treated them all the way through college….

sassypants
sissyboys

lol

try typing with a list
it'll seem more believable

lol

try typing with a LISP*
it'll seem more believable

motherfucking autocorrect

the Senate gave kavanaugh the 51 votes required to proceed and hell be confirmed tomorrow

Shut up already Johnny, America IS a bubble! A massive giant debt bubble that will one day pop. And all this fluff political crap won't even matter from that point on.

I'm not saying she's hot

shit, she's not even vaguely pretty

but that doesn't mean
I wouldn't enjoy emptying
my testicles into her feces

I agree completely, sir

but the 'safety pin' that'll burst the bubble
will come from within

and it won't be being
held by an undocumented Mexican

now… let's be honest here, okay?
you'd fuck her in the butthole, too

Attached: IMG_20181005_105527.jpg (1079x1664, 198.46K)

for me, the decision to vote 'yes'
on her butthole came from my
own personal investigation into
her words about 'saving animals'

that was good enough for me
I'd insist on saving her beaver
….for last

and I doubt that I'd take time
to wash her feces off my dick
beforehand

none of this fluff political crap mattered in the first place

this is how they keep
the masses distracted

Imagine if you didnt even have to try at anything in life? Imagine if you could hire a writer and an illustrator to make a childrens book for you and then YOU get credit for it? Imagine if you could pump out FOUR of these pieces of shit and the goyim still buy it. I hate rich people, but I really really hate this generation of spoiled brats.

NO. By posting this it it YOU who are trying to distract us! Post legit news for once, I want breaking news, bombshell shit, news that effects the masses: economics and geo-political shifts, wars, massive corruption, breaking technologies that could change the world, etc. REAL NEWS!

REAL NEWS FLASH !!!

I didn't create this thread, dude

I do too !!!
that's why I take shits
into 94% of these threads

in fact, this thread sucks SO BAD, I just now had to scroll back up to the top to remember what the thread was even about

OK, fair. But can you sage while posting please? Because everytime you comment you are BUMPING these lame ass threads!

I'll teach you how to sage while posting. See pic.

Attached: Screenshot 10052018.png (1108x743, 124.41K)

unlikely………..

they say "all the world's a stage"

and shitposting is my performance art

trust me, I know what saging is

it's not my style

Just please sage because you keep bumping all the SHIT threads back up every fucking time you comment on them. Saging will not bump it.

WE INTERRUPT THIS REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM TO BRING YOU A MESSAGE FROM JOHNNY NEPTUNE:

god damn…. women are amazing!!
there's just something about their
hair, their tits (preferably tiny) their
smell, their voices……………………..

ughhhh !!

I get mesmerized…………

WE NOW RETURN TO THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING

it's okay, dude….. just relax

breathe in through the nose,
out through the mouth………

slowly…..

On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to……

believe it or not, there once was
a time when Hillary Clinton was
extremely, extremely fuckable…

and then she began menstrating,
and ruined it

Attached: image.jpg (305x383, 21.93K)

I'm gonna bully someone today over this post.

there… are you happy now?

I'm going to find another thread to take a shit in

lol now THAT'S the right attitude