Christian Rock Bands

Why are all of them starting to sellout or go native? It’s very disappointing.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=-lCN3fgwibM

Attached: D5148317-91B3-4914-8161-CEBDD3D1A50F.jpeg (750x540, 107.95K)

There probably various reasons but for the specific occasion it's soy

Aaron's right

They're all Jew-controlled.
The purpose of CCM is to trivialize Christianity, to turn it into another commodity.

How? He’s making a strawman by implying that people who are upset about their new direction aren’t focused on anything else. It’s a deflection.

Because instrumental music is not Christian in its fundamental conception and it is subversive.
It is a symbol for finding Beauty in machines rather than what is natural, it clearly follows that this abstraction is not healthy.

Attached: 18767679_1713868135297802_3846388221314762609_n.jpg (500x578, 46.44K)

This is the only Christian rock.

Stop consuming (((modern))) stuff.

I listen to this too, but don’t kid yourself: this was the modern style of its time. Modern is not a code word for bad.

I meant modern in the sense of Modernity i.e. post-enlightenment

I love it when a meme backfires.

Anybody who buys into the "racism, sexism, injustice" meme isn't worth listening to anyway.

If you played a drinking game based off of "take a shot every time there is a reference to playing music with instruments in relation to worshiping God in the Old Testament" you would die of alcohol poisoning just within the book of Psalms alone.

Where did this stupid "Instrumental music is evil" meme come from?

Probably some Orthodox memer who thinks a capella is the only form of valid worship.

In my experience, old-fashioned Baptists have an irrational fear of drums and any style of music less than 200 years old.
T. Baptist

Just saying btw…….

Attached: dea1f2b5bdb15fcaee8c1cf73cb304b09d51e107fb9c27f0ddc57d0dafb0f1f4.mp4 (376x360, 619.13K)

I've heard people say that drums are evil because the drum beats are used to by evil spirits to draw you in. Not sure where people come up with stuff like that.

Fear mongering about rock and roll, funk, and things like that in the ‘70s.

This is awesome.

Jack Chick

Rock doesn't not belong in a church but there is good rock n roll to be found, I mean in term of composition alone even though there are powerful lyrics as well (pink floyd and King crimson comes to mind)
Christian rock, however, is nearly always cheesy garbage with generic riffs and that gothic, bleak imagery, video related.
It's shit as music, not even christian music.

I have a weird nostalgia for the mid-to-late 2000s rock music. Even though its all cheesy and simple, it still feels comfy (I guess because those were my high school days).

I mean it's catchy in a way, but please tell me that song wasn't actually played during a catholic service…

I Thought You Were Christian: The Band

Attached: Gtbeing this much of a heretic _f534488e5e51c0b13c445ea167df17cc.jpg (319x275, 40.38K)