2 questions

Is judas considered a saint? did he complete Gods will?

2nd question) what does this baby symbolize in passion?

Attached: b0603591d1bba56f384cfa07aedcdbc6[2].jpg (1440x564, 63.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelagia_the_Virgin
web.archive.org/web/20180708072643/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumuzid
johnsanidopoulos.com/2015/10/saint-pelagia-virgin-martyr-of-antioch.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Son of Man will go as it has been decreed. But woe to that man who betrays him!
- Luke 22:22

Jesus said this for a reason. Also, Judas killed himself, so he's not in heaven.

Can't answer the second question, haven't seen the movie.

obvious gnostic bullshit is obvious

The fact that Judas is in hell is a common knowledge. But I recently came across a Saint who is a martyr, and she suicided in order to not worship pagan idols.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelagia_the_Virgin

Judas is an example that the power God gave man, free will, can stand even in contrast to God's will.

However in time, God's plan always prevails because it is all inclusive and all encompassing, by definition.

What is passion?

Attached: 626f6645d64e4ef17bf3cdf83074137c858e346d58a9a15d805a612b040987eb.jpg (668x583, 161.31K)

2nd question) what does this baby symbolize in passion?
It seems to be a inversion of Mary and infant Jesus, so probs the Antichrist? I'm not sure how anti-mary would equal satan though

Satan is a master forger. He closely imitates good things to lead people astray.

I didn't watch it until 2 years ago. It's actually great. Mel Gibson is based

No you're thinking of Sauron there

Unlike God, through Mary in this case, demons could never create a being. Demons cannot create, but they want to imitate Him by perverting existing things through their will, it's called progress in the secular world.

Hmmm he must be in heaven right guys?
-t. Brainlet prot heretic

Babby is antichrist obviously.

is dan a tribe?
yes
tammuz

Attached: 50CC2A98-17D4-412F-8C13-54DF8F4C058C.png (386x499, 234.82K)

whats tammuz

web.archive.org/web/20180708072643/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumuzid

The baby is ugly because it’s tainted with original sin. It’s a reminder to audience that Jesus must endure this so man can escape the shackles of the devil.

Committing suicide in order not to worship pagan idols? Why didn't she simply refuse to worship them, even if torture followed? A martyr is someone who suffers persecution and death by the hand of the party that is trying to enforce its will. She took her own life in order to avoid the persecution. That doesn't match the definition of a martyr. Nor can someone who commits suicide be a saint, because such a person is definitely not in Christ.

I think thats wrong

No.
Yes.
A demon?

saint matthew believes he repented before death hence him throwing away the silver and feeling remorseful/suicidal. as for jesus saying it would better he not born, that is hyperbole to illustrate the turmoil judas would go through after his deed, he betrayed God in the flesh, innocence itself, love itself, he burned with agony, but always remember jesus called him friend at the hour of betrayal, how peculiar a way to greet an enemy..

It seemed strange to me as well, but I've only read the (((wikipedia))) article about her so there'll be something probably more and elaborate on her and if the suicide is permited in martyrdom

it's implied by the patristic sources that she was under threat of gang-rape by the roman soldiers

Jesus told us that we will have to suffer in this world (John 16:33). If she committed suicide like (((wikipedia))) claims, even after having suffered already, then it means she didn't trust God to help her through it and preferred going to hell over suffering any more for Jesus assuming she knew where she would end up. She stands in a strong contrast to the apostles, who rejoiced over being counted worthy to suffer for Jesus (Acts 5:41). It's sad, but I can't see how her suicide can be good in any way, except it being an example of what not-to-do.

There are other cases of women who took their own lifes. The picture is of a cape Kaliakra. According to a legent about this place, there were girls who were captured by Ottomans and who preferred to tie their hair together (because some of them were afraid) and then jump in the sea rather than face the prospect of going to harem and raising muslim children.

There is a difference between suicide and taking your own life. Suicide is when one is full of despair. But when, for example, during a war a Christian blocks an embrasure with his own body in order to save his comrades, this is not a suicide, but a martyrdom, full of hope for the future life. There are actual examples of people doing this during World War II.

Attached: Kaliakra.jpg (560x422, 92.16K)

Don't listen to our words, listen to what another Saint had to say about her. For some reason I can't copy/paste from the page I linked, but it leads to a homily by St. John Chrysostom in which he addresses why exactly she did what she did rather than "file into court" as all of the male martyrs did.

johnsanidopoulos.com/2015/10/saint-pelagia-virgin-martyr-of-antioch.html

When a web page does this, if you use firefox you can click on the "reader mode" icon.

Attached: firefox-reader-mode-icon.png (789x219, 27.25K)

The baby is the anti-christ

The baby is probably something taken from Anne-Catherine Emmerich's The Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ. The movie is arguably an adaptation of this work. It is also anti-semitic.