New Mobile Abortion Service May Open Soon

GOOD NEWS !!
The Upcoming Kavanaugh confirmation has a silver lining. Johnny Neptune has announced his plans to open a makeshift abortion clinic thanks to Kavanaugh's plans to overturn Row vs Wade.

"I'm going to make a shitload of money!" said Neptune during an impromptu press conference earlier today. "You women are still going to want abortions, and I'm going to be offering them, fast and affordable! I'll even come to your place to perform the procedure."

When a female reporter, who happened to be pregnant, asked Johnny Neptune how he will be performing the abortions, he kicked her in the stomach.

Afterwards, Neptune said, "That seemed easy enough. If the baby is still alive, I can always punch you several times until we get it right." Reports have surfaced that the unique services will be available for as little as $40, or a blowjob, or both.

After the press conference, thousands of pregnant women signed up for the service. Children are a nuisance, and there are already too many people on Earth.

aintthatakickinthepants.org

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 21.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ae5bep/the-pros-and-cons-of-having-an-herbal-abortion
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ae5bep/the-pros-and-cons-of-eating-my-shit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a drop or two of turpentine in her drink will usually get rid of that little unwanted problem.

simply give her a swig, and then kick her in the stomach

Attached: 7-Spirits-of-Turpentine.png (336x387, 115.29K)

Further Proof That The Trump Administration Is Helping Create Small Businesses !

Attached: PicsArt_10-05-07.07.05.jpg (1908x1080, 147.63K)

with just a pair of steel toe boots, the initial set-up costs of this new business makes me wonder if franchises will be available.

Attached: PicsArt_10-05-07.03.43.jpg (550x364, 28.14K)

it's very conscientious of him to offer to do housecalls.

Attached: mobile abortion technician.jpg (320x180, 10.38K)

Is someone mad?

the secret to running a successful business is offering a quality service at a reasonable price.

and at only $40, this is a very cost effective alternative to giving birth to a god damn brat

Attached: IMG_20181005_193932.jpg (1079x974, 191.27K)

Real news.

the '$40, a blowjob, or BOTH' marketing angle is brilliant!! most women will naturally feel horny after having all their problems solved in one fell swoop.

Attached: PicsArt_10-05-07.43.58.jpg (1196x1080, 164.67K)

making America great again by helping rebuild our economy, one kick at a time

or you can just copy tim murphy and vote anti-abortion while cheating on your wife and urging your mistress to abort. now thats a party of family values!

what, and ruin a perfectly good opportunity to kick a woman in the stomach?

one thing this thread made me
realize is that while although
this is a joke, the fact remains
that even if abortion rights are
taken away, abortions will still
continue, like in the old days,
when women would be forced
to turn to back alley abortion
coat-hanger clinics…………….

study after study has proven that the only people who are fixated on taking away abortion rights are men who barely ever get any pussy, if at all….

they're self righteous, inexperienced, sexually unaccomplished, resentful underachievers who feel threatened by women's sexuality.

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ae5bep/the-pros-and-cons-of-having-an-herbal-abortion

reading your post pissed me off, and I felt the need to insist that you were mistaken. that's when I realized that I'm a self righteous, inexperienced, sexually unaccomplished, resentful underachiever little bitch, who feels threatened by the freedom of women's sexuality, and my repressed frustration from my Christian upbringing makes me feel as if I have the right to look down my nose at others.

so I guess those studies were correct after all.

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ae5bep/the-pros-and-cons-of-eating-my-shit

Abortion as a topic is really neat because it's one of those things where if you really discuss it with someone beyond a surface level exchange, it can really tell you a lot about them. The reason for this is that once you strip away all the insignificant shit and semantics what you are basically discussing is 'how much is a human life worth?' I mean really think about it. Why does a child suddenly get more valuable by leaving the womb? Is it because it develops consciousness? Would it not be murder then to kill a baby born without consciousness? Likewise with age if you are using that as a metric, how should a human life be valued by age? Why even bother making such an arbitrary cut off?

Here for example you can see someone who does not truly value human life in any real sense. He frames his entire response around a group of people he is fixated upon because should they come to real power and implement their ideology it would mean an end to his own shallow existence of chasing pleasure without ever considering the long term effects of his actions both on himself and society at large.

Attached: SatanProChoice.png (628x398, 574.5K)

while it's true that I'll probably never get any pussy at this point in my life, and therefore I'm extremely unlikely to ever have kids, I still feel that it's my place to tell other people what they can and cannot do.

spotted the guy who values life, but can't get any pussy

not even him, but you're way off-base if you think Neptune 'doesn't value human life'. he's a real sweetheart when it comes to the way he feels about the human race

maybe you should spend more time valuing heterosexuality, and less time valuing human life.

admit it. you never get ANY pussy

don't just sit there like a little girl and let him bully you, lad.

stand up to him!!

Johnny Cuntlicker is a jew with a diarrhea fetish that wants to kill the white race.

Jewbortions

Attached: PicsArt_10-05-09.11.11.jpg (1302x1080, 137.54K)

news flash, homo….

human life has absolutely NO value, and if anything, has LESS THAN ZERO value, considering all the damage we've caused for all other living things, and the earth in general.

Q: do you ever try to imagine what Jesus' penis looked like?

I heard that women have been known to spontaneously abort just by laying eyes on johnny.
His mom tried to strangle him at birth but the jew doctor stopped her.

WILL THIS REALLY WORK PLEASE ANSWER

that will just make his job that much easier, not actually having to kick that woman in the stomach, meaning faster turnaround of clientele , and a higher profit margin.

A: yes

A self-induced abortion (or self-induced miscarriage) is an abortion performed by the pregnant woman herself or with the help of other, non-medical assistance. Although the term includes abortions induced with legal over-the-counter medication, it also refers to efforts to terminate a pregnancy through alternative, sometimes more dangerous means. Such practices may present a threat to the health of women.[1] If the abortion does not result in termination of the pregnancy, damage to the fetus can occur.

Self-induced abortion is often attempted during the earliest stages of pregnancy (the first eight weeks from the last menstrual period).[2][3] In recent years, significant reductions in maternal death and injury resulting from self-induced abortions have been attributed to the growing use of misoprostol (known commercially at "Cytotec"), an inexpensive, widely available drug with multiple uses, including the treatment of post-partum hemorrhage, stomach ulcers, and induction of labor.[4] The World Health Organization has endorsed a standardized regimen of misoprostol to induce abortion up to 9 weeks of pregnancy. This regimen has been shown to be up to 83% effective in terminating a pregnancy.[5]
Methods attemptedEdit

Women in India are reported to use the following to induce abortion:

Lifting of heavy weights;
Consumption of mutton marrow;
Consumption of dried henna powder;
Consumption of carrot seed soup;[6]

There are a number of narratives that have described self-induced abortions. Many of the following methods present significant danger (see below) to the life or health of the woman:

physical exertion designed to bring about a miscarriage
bellyflopping onto a hard surface, or throwing herself down a flight of stairs
attempted removal of the fetus with a steel wire coat-hanger or similar device inserted into the uterus through the cervix (the historical use of this method has led to instances of its use as a symbol of the pro-choice movement, illustrating dangers of barring medically-administered legal abortion)[7][8][medical citation needed]
attempted piercing of the fetus with a knitting needle, crochet hook, hat pin, bobby pin or similar device inserted into the uterus through the cervix
insertion of a rubber tube or catheter into the uterus and attempting to suck the fetus out, or, alternatively, blowing air into the uterus to cause a miscarriage (if the tube or catheter pierced a blood vessel, this would sometimes lead to air embolism, which could be fatal[medical citation needed])
ingesting abortifacients, vitamin C megadosage, pennyroyal or other substances believed to induce miscarriage
douching with substances believed to induce miscarriage, such as turpentine, clorox bleach, or lye, all of which could cause intense chemical burns (beginning in the 1960s, many women used Coca-Cola for this purpose, although its utility is at best dubious)
vaginal pessaries
yoga
acupuncture at points linked to miscarriage
hypothermia (many women would lie for periods of time in snowbanks, which could be fatal to them) or hyperthermia (women would lie in tubs filled with hot or even scalding water for periods of time, often while simultaneously drinking gin)

children are a pain in the ass, and the best way to avoid problems is to murder them in the womb.

it's contagious

hahahaha SWEEET !

peak levels of (((influence)))

only a coward punches a woman….

cool guys kick them……..

I say why wait for a female to be pregnant? just kick them, preferably in the stomach, but if that's not possible, kick them ANYWHERE….

no need to even wait for them to be old enough to menstruate. just kick the shit out of one.

I've never seen a bitch get pregnant by getting Booked up her shithole

Attached: PicsArt_10-05-11.06.42.jpg (1807x1080, 111.31K)