1920s guns

Today is the birthday of the greatest President of the United States. Let's talk about guns of his era!

Any resources aside from this 1922 Sears catalog?
archive.org/details/SearsRoebuckAndCoCatalog1922_201812/page/n783
Guns start at page 783.

Attached: coolidgeshotgun.jpg (1024x792, 193.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yiddishradioproject.org/exhibits/levine/president.php3?pg=2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schützenverein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was the firearms scene like in Weimar Germany?
What about Spain before, during and after the civil war?
Did any US states attempt anything like the 1934 NFA on a state level prior to 1934?

Attached: DgIYQ52V4AE4Dl4.jpg (848x1200, 232.86K)

Not gonna lie, thought he was just another jew president and he once out jewed a jew over 66 cents. Based.
yiddishradioproject.org/exhibits/levine/president.php3?pg=2

fucking jews lol

Spergkike claims everyone had privately owned MG 15s and 34s and shot them all the time but nobody took a single picture because America made cameras not exist in Germany between 1900 and 1939. Retard aside, if you look at their laws and their hunting culture throughout history, I'd say gun ownership there has never been common and it's never been socially acceptable to shoot recreationally. It's a very elitist hobby there, and they have a special kind of autism about guns being 'inhumane'. Two and three round capacities were typical in rifles even throughout the 1800s. Handguns for self defense seem to be a slightly different story, but always small, small caliber, and low capacity.

Can you post the screencap of this, dear muttfriend?

Anyhow, Onkel Adi made gun restriction laxed in 1938, just at the start of the campaigns.
But I think everybody here knows this already.

Attached: cced5338745c5fb38626e462d1017447a8a254eaa3050732dad18e346d22b546.jpg (1200x675, 96.19K)

Gott strafe dich.

Maybe because those were the most available weapons of the period, you fucking retarded merimutt. And the crippling economy didnt help either.
Why dont you go cry somewhere else because not as many were celebrating (((4th of July))), mutt.
And yeah, post proof when anybody said what you claim, mutt.

I dont know anything about that. Just want some proof please :)

Back to the retard bin with you.

Lul

Sports and exclusive country clubs are not recreation, Strelok. I was referring to using guns for fun, like Americans do; open range time solely for the sake of training or hobby, because you genuinely enjoy funs, not something best described as a social situation which requires a wealthy man's pittance and a position of mid-to-high status to even be able to access.

If some retard actually claimed that Germans enjoyed military weapons on the same level as the Swiss or oathcucks in your cuntry, then you are actually worse than him.
Don't talk about things you don't know about.
Seriously.

Lul lul stupid fucking mutt. Please tell me more about how my shooting club conducts our operation over here, and teach us our history.

Attached: Aarau_Feldschiessen1849.jpg (2101x1670 609.4 KB, 1.4M)

The mutt is obviously butthurt about 4th of july being a flop. Don't give it any educational (you).

This tbh.

habt ihr Dilligen diesem Jahr besucht?

That's sad to read.

This is where the american government gets so shit. They can ban german language because of the World War but they can't ban spanish because of the Mexican-US war.

America is cucked.

shameful wrong post

*dieses

autism
jk

Attached: axe-pistol-germany-17th-c-3.jpg (734x600, 54.34K)

It has always been cucked. (((Washington))) was a mason and a cunt, and to think that a bunch of masonic merchants (in it's truest meaning) were actually fighting for the common man is wishful thinking.

Attached: (((Washington))).png (1366x768, 1.41M)

Please tell me what Washington did wrong?

The motherfucker was a white nationalist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

America goes to exact in the War of Northern Aggression.

Or before that, the popularization of the Schofield Bible that brainwashes dumb americans into being masochist jew worshipers.

Moneyjew might be a kike, but his reading of the truth about G.W is worth a watch.

Well, not all historical figures are perfect. Realpolitik triumphs all.

I still remember reading about how Bismarck is a jewed bitch on Zig Forums.

Personal greed and corruption has always been accepted. Higher functioning people have always wanted more.
But nationally fucking your fellow people is something only traitors/cucks/kikes would do. Pic related was only one of many examples. Fucker was going to damage the economy of other so called countrymen in war time, in an era when horses were worth more than gold in the frontier.

Literally a shill platform because of sheer traffic. Bound to happen anyway.

Perhaps he thought a damaged economy would convince more colonists to fight on his side out of desperation.

You really need to watch that Moneyjew's video.
Just watch it when you have your dinner or something.
No (((Mason))) is a good person.

OK.

Pretty the mutts were ousting German culture themselves, as understood from what you quoted.

Washington was a nominal mason at best. He only attended four masonic meetings in his life, wasn't very familiar with their actual ideology, and began to distrust them later in his life because he thought they had been taken over by former Illuminati members(the real Illuminati founded by Weishaupt in Bavaria, not the tinfoil shit). The whole "America was founded by masons" thing is just the masons' own self-aggrandizing mythology. A lot of young men in the 18th century joined the masons, not really knowing what it was, only to become disillusioned by them and begin shitting on them as they got older, which was the case with most of America's founding fathers. Even Joseph de Maistre was a mason early in life.

So like the greatest goyim, they put in motion the events that destroyed the monarchy, and their excuse was "din du".
History sure is cyclical.

If you are talking about the british monarchy, they were on the way out waaay before the Murican revolution.

My state is super midwest rural, full of Scandinavians and Germans (which is why its so great to live here), there are still a few reports of a few old Germans living some some towns speaking German, and certain radio programs from Canuckistan (I'm on the border) still in German language. But, I'll tell you from knowing people of the so called "Great Generation" whose parents and grandparents settled the hills and praries, that it was often the immigrants themselves who told their children to learn English and to abandon their home speak, eventually they were forbidden from speaking their home language in the house. They took that old paleo imperial notion with them, that if they are going to move to a land they will adapt to it. They took more English names and less of those unlike English names.

They showed good faith to the land they moved to.

What do they get in return for Americanizing and helping to build the United States? To get stabbed in the back, overrun. Now they encourage the Mexicans not to assimilate, to hold onto their culture, to force Americans to learn Spanish instead of the Mexicans to learn English. To become the "enemies" within the country they built and made great.

I think it's a play on susuki grass/Amur Silver grass that grows by a lot of rivers here in Japan, and Susuki fireworks, which is like sparklers but directional (you're supposed to point it down on the ground). A lot of us grew up playing with fireworks on the riverside; I and a lot of other people were told to keep a bucket of water nearby so I've never really heard of fires occuring in Japan.

Polite sage.

Attached: Miscanthus_sacchariflorus.jpg (800x600, 356.38K)

Now they have learned that being a rootless mongrel with fake identity is a bad idea. The Afrikaners did it better.

lol Afrikaner got fucked hard due to the british.

Brits are fucking scums and believe we wuz jews since the Victorian era.

Christianity is fucking cancer tbh.

Afrikaner got fucked because of international sanctions and America demanding niggers be allowed to vote. Boers took their nation back after the Brits fucked them. Doubt they will now

External factor vs internal.
Afrikaners didnt ask for niggercum, unlike amimutts did