Zig Forumsube Meme and Webm threads

Post 'em for glory of Murder/k/ube. Ave Nex Alea - Saluto Nex Alea

Attached: 0a1549415697920.png (1600x813, 1.81M)

I don't remember exactly my latin classes but "alea" is closer to "dice" than to "cube" (cubus).
Also, shouldn't it ("nex") be on genitive ("Cube of Murder")?
Ave Necis Cubus?

The Knife Angel was sent to Earth by The Murder Cube in all of his infinite wisdom.

Attached: knife angel 3.jpg (2736x3648 234.43 KB, 1.97M)

It's a shame that thing is behind a fence. It would be great to put a bandoleer of grenades in the hand with the curled fingers and a gun in the other hand then put up a sign that says "It's dangerous to go alone. Take these."

I believe so, but whoever was in the thread when it was discovered apparently didn't know.

the Zig Forumsube is the 5th chaos god

too much overlap withHkhorne. It could be a lovechild between Khorne and the Omnissiah

well overlap with tzeench and nurgle didn't stop the great horned rat

>pray to it until it comes to life

Da zog?

Attached: Kube.jpg (4000x3000, 2.07M)

By Gork, there’s the beginnings of a ded kunnin’ plan ‘ere, lads.

If it's one thing I've missed about Zig Forums it's the Murder/k/ube. One of these days after SHTF, a team of Streloks is going to have to recover the Zig Forumsube and build a giant shrine around it in the middle of nowhere, so that all Streloks seeking wisdom and dakka can make the pilgrimage.

Attached: 1429903686426-1.png (2816x2112 49.26 KB, 885.68K)

AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA

I salute the Kube of Death.
War is the way of man.
Man is the means of war.
Blessed is the Gunfather that steadies the hand and prepares the mind for bloodshed.

The Benediction of the Bolt Action.
To be performed by any individual or group with one rifle per person
with a fired piece of brass left in the rifle.
Saluto Nex Alea, who gives man the means of war. As I unlock the bolt,
I unlock my life, ready to accept Your teachings.
(The bolt is opened to half drawn)
As I let go of my old ways, I stand ready to accept your teachings.
(The bolt is flung back, sending the used casing arcing away.)
Thank you, cube, for your wisdom and power. We hold your teachings to
be self evident, and accept them wholly and without reservation.
(To be yelled)
WE STAND READY
OUR HEARTS FULL OF FIRE
RIFLE IN ONE HAND
(Raise rifle)
TRUTH IN OTHER
WHOMSOEVER STANDS BEFORE US
CANNOT STAND AGAINST US
(Rifle held high, hand clasped in fist over heart)
AVE NEX ALEA!
(Rifles are readied during, and fired one beat after)

Attached: image0-64.jpg (1600x813, 862.7K)

The Six Teachings
The Creed: The six teachings of the Alea Vis. It quite obviously recalls the six sides of the murder/k/ube.

1. You will be, at any given time, armed. The Kube gifted you with the possibility to feed your next of kin and be the smite of your foes. You shall do so. This is called the Base.

2. You will keep your body in the best of shapes. A body suitable for combat is necessary to follow the teachings of our Lord. This is called the Front.

3. You will bear the weight of responsibility. Carrying a weapon, you will
be called onto to protect those around you. Lives will depend by your actions, and decisions in this sense are not to be taken lightly. You shall protect your next of kin and provide food for them if needed. This is called the Back.

4 and 5. You will train to reach the best marksmanship, and the best abilities in hand-to-hand combat. These are called the Sides

6. Mens sana in corpore sano. You shall meditate over the meaning of the six teachings. You shall also know how to survive in the wilderness as well as in dire situations, and you shall keep your mind sober in combat. You will be aware of your surroundings and never allow yourself to be taken by surprise.

Attached: IMG_20180714_075953-1.jpg (960x1280, 378.89K)

Pretty sure this goes against the Six teachings

Heretic>>683628

Literally who?

Zig Forums's #1 normalgroid cuckchanner

Last I saw it was either in the AGA or in Calgary somewhere. I know it was in the Heritage Centre in Edmonton for a while but I don't know if it's still there since I can't seem to find anything on it anywhere, other than that it may be accepting bookings until 2020 (just poking around the artists' site). The Zig Forumsube's site hasn't been updated in about 4 years from the looks of things. Maybe it finally ascended.

Yeah but tradition. The Zig Forumsube is perfect and we are but flawed soldiers in this endless war. Let it remind you every time you utter it.

Havent heard of him, just thought it was a funny picture. He got a name?

Attached: Allhailthekube_7207378829c60217cd873f2cab865e3e.jpg (1280x1024, 274.45K)

Can you wonderful bastards please help me in finding the original music to the webm of russian forces where a lovely female voice is singing in and opera style which is overlayed with some russian rap in a very deep male voice. I can't find the fucking video or the song anywhere and i'm looking for the full version.

Pretty gay stuff user.