I just want to share the good news of the restored Church. :3

Greetings everybody, I want to share with you a story, a true story, that took place long long ago.

Scientists say there are different kinds of matter in the universe including regular matter, dark matter, and antimatter. There's also a fourth kind of matter. This matter is very different from regular matter. It cannot be detected by usual scientific means. The particles that make up this kind of matter are much too fine and cannot be directly observed or measured. But it exists. It is mind. It is consciousness. And it has existed eternally alongside every other kind of matter in the universe.

Eons ago, in a distance galaxy on an unknown planet, a child was born to a mother and a father. This child went under a process of maturing and doctrinal instruction that he might faithfully follow the tenets of the religion prescribed for him. This child was sent down to another planet that his father ruled over. The child was given a fleshly body on this planet, for before he had descended to become a fleshly man on the planet he was assigned to be born on, he was a spirit child, meaning that he was one of the various chunks of the fourth kind of matter (also called “intelligences”) who was assembled together into a spirit body by his father through means of sexual reproduction whereby he was born a spirit body to his heavenly father and heavenly mother. Having been born in the flesh made of regular material atoms to his planetary parents he was awarded the name “Elohim” meaning "deities", for his parents knew that he would be a faithful child and would produce many millions of gods by his own seed. Elohim was very strong in his faith, and exceed through the ranks of his religion. He offered the utmost worship to his heavenly father as his god. After living a mortal life on his planet, and completing the plan of salvation, Elohim died in the flesh because sin had plagued his planet. His spirit body was taken into the highest degree of heaven after the death of his fleshly body, and on the day of resurrection he was resurrected by his heavenly father, his god, and, along with his wife, they were given immortal bodies and became gods of their own.

After Elohim's resurrection he settled on a planet named Kolob in an unknown part of the Milky Way galaxy. Together with his wife, over many millions of years, he produced trillions upon trillions of spirit children with her. One by one they were born. But the first spirit child ever born, and Elohim's most favorite child, was “Jehovah”, which means "He who exists", for Elohim would assign him to be God over a unique planet he was going to create. The second spirit child of Elohim and Heavenly Mother was “Lucifer”. which means "morning star". after the planet Venus which Elohim had created and would intended to be the morning star of the planet he was going to create. The third spirit child born was named “Michael”, meaning "Who is like God?", for Elohim was going to make Michael a symbol of his might and power over the children. Many billions and trillions of more spirit children were produced by Elohim and Heavenly Mother.

It was decided that there was going to be three who would be the gods over this new planet that Elohim was going to make, and these three alone would rule it and to receive alone receive worship from its inhabitants as their gods. These three were Elohim the Heavenly Father of the spirits, his first born Son Jehovah, and the Holy Ghost who was a spirit body produced not through sexual reproduction as a child of Elohim but rather through a special organization of intelligent matter into a spirit body by Elohim to be a distinct from the other spirit bodies of the children of Elohim which could not take on flesh but serve the sole purpose as being God for Earth.

So the three, being the heads over the Council of gods which they had organized, with Elohim being president, Jehovah being vice president, and the Holy Ghost being chief bishop, formed the highest degree over the Council of the gods. The Qumrom of the twelve apostles formed the second degree of the Council of gods to be direct ministers to the Godhead, these included Peter, head of the Qumrom, John, Thomas, James the Greater, Matthew, Jude, Philip, Nathanael, James the Lesser, Andrew, Simon, and Judas. The third degree of the Council of gods included the Qumrom of the seventy. Among the Qumrom of the seventy included numerous children of Elohim such as Lucifer, head of the Qumrom, Michael, Gabriel, the fourth born child of Elohim, and numerous other gods all sons of Elohim.

Attached: 36618_all_000_07.jpg (450x386, 15.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lds.org/scriptures/bofm/bofm-title?lang=eng
lds.org/scriptures/dc-testament?lang=eng
lds.org/scriptures/pgp?lang=eng
lds.org/scriptures/bible?lang=eng
cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Council of gods decided to pick a Christ for the world, so that they might teach the fleshly children how to worship Elohim and the Godhead. Elohim gave each god an equal chance to run, ultimately leading to Jehovah and Lucifer becoming the two runner-ups. Jehovah proposed giving the fleshly children free will, however Lucifer objected to this claiming it would only lead to sin as it had on every other world; instead Lucifer proposed that worship be forced on the children that they might not sin but lead faithful lives to Elohim, their Heavenly Father, and the Godhead. 2/3rds of the spirit children across all Kolob voted for Jehovah, but the other 1/3 voted for Lucifer. So it was that the Council of gods proclaimed Jehovah as Christ of Earth. This greatly angered Lucifer. Ironically, what Lucifer was trying to keep from happening he made happen, that is, sin. Over the next many weeks in heaven he organized an army of spirit children all secretly planning to rebel against Elohim and take complete control of heaven and any plans the Council had for planet Earth. Then he attacked, destroying countless spirit children. A civil war broke out in heaven. Elohim ordered Jehovah to appoint Michael as general of the army of God to defeat Lucifer, now deemed Satan, and his rebels, the demons. A long war was fought in heaven, many were destroyed in the process, but the army of God outnumbered the army of Satan and defeated them. Satan and his followers were punished, they were exiled out of heaven entirely and were forced to eternally roam the universe never to attain fleshly bodies and have an opportunity to become gods themselves one day.

So it came to pass, that Elohim ordered Jehovah and Michael to organize the Earth together. And over the course of six days Jehovah and Michael, on the oversight of Elohim, assembled together the planet Earth out asteroids. And out of clay on this new planet, Jehovah made a living organism whom he called “Adam”, meaning "man." Elohim and the Council of gods selected Michael to be the first spirit child born into flesh because of how bravely he fought as general of the army of the hosts of God in the heavenly civil war against Lucifer and his demons. Jehovah placed Michael into Adam and thus Adam was born. So on the seventh day they rested from their works, and blessed the seventh day because on it they rested.

Adam was assigned to give names to all of the animals. From one of Adam's ribs a wife was made for him, one of the daughters of the Heavenly Father in heaven; she was named “Eve”, meaning “life giver”. Adam and Eve lived in paradise which Jehovah made for them, they were to be immortal and never die. They could eat from every tree in paradise except for the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Adam and Eve loved the Heavenly Father, and worshiped him as God. They obeyed everything the Heavenly Father and Jehovah had ordered them, and received special tokens so that when they completed their instruction in the teaching of heavenly things they could enter into heaven and become gods of their own planets.

Now Satan was very cunning, and together with the rebel children created a plan to get Adam and Eve to sin. They were hoping to show Elohim and the Council their vote on free will would fail and were hoping that Elohim and the Council would destroy the earth, start again, and appoint Lucifer as the new Christ. Satan appeared in paradise to Adam and Eve. Satan tempted Adam and Eve to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Adam and Eve ate the fruit. Adam and Eve horribly sinned. Now they were cursed to die and they an their children would now be forced to complete a long road map of a plan of salvation. Elohim and Jehovah and the whole Council was greatly saddened at this. Elohim and Jehovah ordered Peter, James, and John to confer two special priesthoods on Adam; this priesthood was originally restricted to members of the Council only, yet Elohim and Jehovah agreed that this priesthood would be of great benefit to Adam and his children. They were awarded the priesthood, allowed to baptize each other and their children, and lived by the sweat of their brow. Sin over ran the earth. Cain killed Abel. The rebel spirit children, known as the demons, raped the mortal children of the flesh and produced hideous giants, known as the Nephilim, who ruled the planet and terrorized the children of Adam and Eve. Elohim had enough. It looked like Satan and the demons plans worked after all. The earth would be destroyed. There was going to be a new beginning. Or was there?

The Council voted to destroy the world through a massive flood. However, their ideas of a new beginning did not align with Satan’s entirely. Instead of creating a new race on a new planet and appointing a new Christ, the Council voted instead to keep one righteous family alive. They voted on Gabriel to be the head of this family due to Gabriel's great devotion to Elohim and the Godhead. If anyone could do it it would be Gabriel. Gabriel took it up, and he and became Noah and his family was composed of other righteous spirit children. Noah built an ark. Noah saved the animals. Noah produced children. When Satan saw the waters on the earth he was filled with joy, but when he saw Noah's descendants he was filled with utter hatred. He now made it his duty, his mission, to corrupt all the children of Noah and to fill the whole Earth with sin and hatred and disease and war and death.

Sinned reigned. From the sons of Noah until Abraham until Melchizedek, the great priest, until Jacob and the ordination of Israel until Moses and Aaron, another great priest, and to King David and all the way down the line. But Elohim knew how to solve this. He was now finally going to send Jehovah into the world that he might be it's Christ and save the Earthly race from their sins.

There was a virgin named Mary, and she was betrothed to her husband Joseph. You probably already know the story, but one evening Gabriel appeared to Mary and announced that she would be the mother of God on earth. Mary was a righteous woman of Israel. She loved the Heavenly Father and did everything to please him. Through his power, the Holy Ghost artificially inseminated Mary with the seed of the Heavenly Father in order to produce a fleshly body for Jehovah. So it was, that in Bethlehem, Jehovah was born as Jesus to be the Christ, that is, the Messiah, to the whole world through Israel, the chosen nation of Elohim.

Jesus did many miracles due to him being half immortal half mortal in the flesh. He healed people of their illness, taught people about the Kingdom of the Heavenly Father. He also collected disciples, all of whom were the spirit children of the heavenly Qumrom of the twelve. But now it became time to redeem the world of all of it's sins. The Pharisees and the Sadducees convinced the Roman rulers of that time to crucify Jesus because sadly one of the disciples, Judas, had betrayed him. The Lord Jesus, the Son of God, was crucified on the cross for our sins. He died for us. He died for us because of how much he loves us. He loves us. Three days later he rose again from the dead because he was the Son of God in the flesh. From there the Church blossomed. But through unfortunate centuries, Satan infiltrated the Church and corrupted it, introducing false doctrines and leading it astray to split off into many different denominations. But was this the end? far far from it. It was only the beginning.

On December 23rd 1805, a little boy named Joseph Smith Jr. was born to a pious family in a little town in Vermont, U.S.A. Little did they know that this little boy would change the whole world. When he was just 12 he and his family moved to upstate New York. He became involved in many of the churches there, but was particularly fond on the Methodists while also dabbling with the Reformed Protestants. In the year 1820, as young Joseph was reading the Bible, he found a passage in the New Testament which read,

This inspired Joseph to go out in a private wooded area and pray to God for wisdom. Suddenly, in an instant, in the twinkle of an eye, two personages appeared to him. They revealed themselves as the Heavenly Father and Jesus. They revealed to him that the Church had been lost in previous centuries, that Satan had entered it and corrupted it with philosophy. He told Joseph that he was going to be the prophet of him to the world and that through him he was going to rebuild his Church.

On September 21st, 1823, an angel named Moroni appeared to Joseph. Moroni revealed to Smith that he was a Native American, that the ancestors of the Natives were Jews who fled during the Babylonian captivity in Israel's history and in fact even further back in time when God hadn't even chosen Israel yet, and that there were a set of golden records which contained the full history the the Native peoples up until the 5th century A.D. Moroni showed Smith the secret location of these records, and after years of negotiation for the plates, Moroni finally gave them to Joseph. With the help of a special seer stone given to him by Moroni, Joseph was able to translate these plates. The translation of these plates is today known as:

The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ

And well folks, if you want to see what's inside you're just going to have to read for yourselves because the story and everything I told you certainly doesn't end here. No, there's much much more. What I told you is merely a piece of glass in a larger window. :)

lds.org/scriptures/bofm/bofm-title?lang=eng

lds.org/scriptures/dc-testament?lang=eng

lds.org/scriptures/pgp?lang=eng

lds.org/scriptures/bible?lang=eng

(For more information please contact your local LDS Church.)

Jesus loves you. Come, let him fill you with his love. Come, worship the the Heavenly Father with us, your God and my God, our only God as inhabitants of planet Earth. Amen.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints awaits, come and be a part of our family, after all, we are spirit siblings as is everyone on the planet. :)

ENDLESS

CELESTIAL

Attached: 1528471774932.jpg (567x443, 50.21K)

God and Jesus love you guys so much. Please come to the true Church, Satan has corrupted your current denominations. But guess what!? We have the true priesthoods! We have Temples too! We have all of the scriptures and the authority from Jesus! Come home to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. :)

It's scary how similar Mormonism and Popery are

66+7 books. It checks out

??? Well there are still some remnants of truth in the corrupted Church.

Those books are all scriptures.

The KJV is the only true version of the Bible, all other versions have been corrupted by Satan. Only the KJV should be used by Mormons.

The Book of Mormon is a second New Testament of Jesus Christ, discovered and translated by Joseph Smith, as a record of the ancient Native Americans.

The Book of Abraham is an ancient record of Abraham.

Doctrines and Covenants is an explanation of
Mormon doctrine.

:)

???

Have you accepted Joseph Smith as your prophet yet? :)

Daily reminder that Mormons are literally polytheists, believe that the Trinity are three separate gods, believe that God the Father was once a man, that the Lord Jesus and Satan are brothers, and other abominable blasphemies.

aka White Islam

We're not polytheists, we're monolatarists silly. We worship the Heavenly Father, Elohim, alone, and we also give worship to Jesus and the Holy Ghost who, although yes they are separate gods/deities from the Heavenly Father, are united to him in purpose and the Heavenly Father commands us to worship them as God. Also yes we affirm an infinite amount of gods exist, but we do not worship them at all. We do not even worship the Heavenly Mother who is a goddess of her own.

A distinction without a difference.
The scriptures and I'll condescend to using the KJV although I prefer other translations are adamantly clear that there is only one God.

Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. Out of heaven he made thee to hear his voice, that he might instruct thee: and upon earth he shewed thee his great fire; and thou heardest his words out of the midst of the fire. And because he loved thy fathers, therefore he chose their seed after them, and brought thee out in his sight with his mighty power out of Egypt; To drive out nations from before thee greater and mightier than thou art, to bring thee in, to give thee their land for an inheritance, as it is this day. Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Wherefore thou art great, O Lord God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

That all the people of the earth may know that the Lord is God, and that there is none else.

O Lord, there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

Thou, even thou, art Lord alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?

For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.

Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them. Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all? And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he: And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

In addition to affirming that there's only one God, He reveals in his Word that though being one in essence he is three in persons.
Among the Scriptures which would be a bit too lengthy to copy here are John 1: 1-14, John 10: 30, Matthew 28: 19, Matthew 3: 16-17, John 14: 16-17, Luke 3: 21-22, Colossians 1: 15-17, John 14: 9-11, and Philippians 2: 5-8.

:^)

Attached: This_is_What_Mormons_Actually_Believe.webm (320x234, 7.96M)

cesletter.com/Letter-to-a-CES-Director.pdf
For good measure.

Mormonism and Mohammedanism are even closer. Polygamy, teetotalling, an angel giving a prophet new scripture to correct the Bible, holy wars, promises of a hedonistic after life (70 virgins/endless celestial sex), etc.

Hello everyone, you might have seen my last lengthy post explaining the origin of our race and the plan of salvation. In this post I’m going to explain to you another doctrine, parallel to the last, yet as an alternative to it. This doctrine is much more secretive, and so I am not allowed to reveal every detail of it, yet my Bishop approved of me teaching a limited version of it for those interested and hoping to understand the Mormon faith better. But only the fully initiated can know the full truth of this doctrine. We hope this leads you to Christ.

We start again with Elohim, his wife, who are two exalted persons to the godhood by their own god, and their first born son, Jehovah, all settled on the planet Kolob. Jehovah has actually already lived a life of flesh on another planet his heavenly father Elohim created, and served as it’s Christ where he saved the souls of many of his spirit siblings. For this, Jehovah and his wife have been exalted as gods. Along with his wives, Jehovah begets trillions of spirit children. Jehovah forms a planet of his own and populates it with his spirit children to complete the plan of salvation. Jehovah selects his first born son, who is actually Michael, to be Christ to this world. Michael becomes flesh and teaches the spirit children about their heavenly father Jehovah. Like many other worlds with free will, sin plagues this planet, and Michael redeems the people of this planet with his blood. He is resurrected from the dead and saves the souls of many of his siblings who are all eventually exalted as gods themselves. Michael and his wives become gods and inhabit Kolob with their father, Jehovah, and their grandfather, Elohim. Together, Michael and the heavenly mothers produce trillions upon trillions upon trillions of spirit children through the act of love making.

Elohim informs Jehovah that he is going to create a Council made up of a select seventy children of his in order to oversee a new planet that he wants to see created by one of his children or grandchildren to be populated. Jehovah then informs Michael of this decision who agrees to assist him and Elohim in the creation of this new planet. Elohim form the Council of gods and, together with Jehovah and Michael, form the highest tier of this Council which is the first tier Godhead. Elohim is the president of the Council, Jehovah is vice president, and Michael is chief bishop as well as president of the second tier Godhead. Father, Son, and Grandson. Elohim and the Council lay out plans for construction of this new world. A vote is issued to all the inhabitants of Kolob, to all the spirit children of Elohim, Jehovah, and Michael, as to who in the first tier Godhead is most worthy to be God of this new planet. Michael is overwhelmingly voted in and thus the Council selects Michael to be the Heavenly Father of planet Earth.

On this one of Michael’s sons is to be selected to be Christ of this world, usually being the first or second born of a god. Thus Jesus, who is actually the first born Son of Michael, and Lucifer, who is actually the second born of Michael, become the two runner-ups for office of Christ. Jesus suggests free will for the race on earth, but as in the last story, Lucifer objects to this citing that every other world with free will has fallen into sin; instead Lucifer suggests that this new world be stripped of free will and forced to worship Michael as Heavenly Father. The spirit children of Michael on Kolob vote in favor of their eldest brother Jesus, thus the Council proclaims Jesus as the Christ of Earth and form the second tier Godhead. The second tier Godhead comprises of Michael, the Heavenly Father of all mankind, Jesus, the first Son born of Michael, and the Holy Ghost, an adopted son of Michael who was created not by means of sexual reproduction but rather through a special assemblage of intelligent matter into a spirit body by Michael which cannot take on flesh but rather can serve as God alongside himself and Jesus for Earth. Thus Michael becomes president of second tier Godhead, Jesus becomes vice president, and the Holy Ghost becomes chief bishop of the second tier Godhead. The second tier Godhead is the second highest degree of the Council of gods after the first tier Godhead and before the seventy spirit sons of Elohim.

So it was that at this Lucifer assembled a rebellion of 1/3rd of the spirit children of Michael to fight the Council and its followers. Another 1/3 follow Michael and the Council against Lucifer but another 1/3 remains neutral in the midst of the civil war. The war in heaven between Lucifer and Michael runs over the course of years, but finally the forces of Michael, assisted by the forced of Elohim and Jehovah, are able to subdue the forces of Lucifer and they are are finally defeated and cast out of heaven where they are forced to roam the universe for all eternity, never getting the chance at spiritual bodies that they might become gods of their own planets. The children who fought valiantly would be given white bodies on Earth, while the children who were neutral were cursed to be born with dark skin on Earth.

And it came to pass that Elohim, Jehovah, and Michael create the planet Earth in six days. They create the sky and the ground and the sea and the plants and the fish and the birds and the beasts of the field and the creeping things and the cattle of the Earth and all the living things. Then on the sixth day, Michael voluntarily sheds his status as a god for a temporary amount of time that he might be the biological Father of all of the inhabitants of Earth both in spirit and flesh. Michael becomes Adam, meaning “man” to signify his status as the first person on Earth, and his Wife becomes “Eve”, meaning “life giver”, to signify her as the first mother on Earth.

Now being temporarily stripped of their godhood they were subject to the temptation of sin. Yet they still retained immortality. At this, Lucifer, who is now Satan, and his siblings who followed him, the demons, devised a plan to tempt Adam, their Father, and Eve, their Mother. In this they hope to show Michael that free will is evil and that Lucifer must be replaced as the Christ over Jesus. Satan enters paradise - a garden which Jehovah planted for Adam and Eve - in the form a snake to tempt them to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil - a tree placed in the garden by Jehovah to support free will. Adam and Eve eat the fruit. Adam and Eve bring sin into the world. They are now forced to work from the sweat of their brow and taste death. Adam and Eve die and ascend back to heaven as spirit bodies. Michael is now no longer a god in his own right but must still serve as God of the planet Earth and produce it’s spirit children.

Sin reigns. Cain kills Abel. The demons rape the women of flesh, and from them are born hideous monster giants known as the Nephilim who terrorize the children of Adam and Eve. The Council votes to destroy Earth with a flood because of sin, but the Heavenly Father, Michael, convinces the Council to allow one righteous family to survive and repopulate. Gabriel, the third born son of Michael, take this task up, and becomes Noah. The flood comes. The flood ravages the whole Earth. Noah and his family survive and Satan becomes filled with hatred. The priesthood of Adam continues through Noah and his descendants, to Melchizedek and Aaron. And sin reigned from Noah to Abraham, to Jacob and his calling to be Israel by the Heavenly Father, to Moses, to King David, and all the way down the line. Finally, Michael decides to send his first born, Jesus, to be Christ on Earth, that he may save him and his children on Earth from their sins.

The Heavenly Father, with his spirit body, makes love to Mary, a faithful daughter of the chosen of Israel, and impregnates her with Jesus. In Bethlehem Jesus Christ is born, and due to him being half man half spirit body he is able to perform miracles, raise the dead, preach the Kingdom of the Heavenly Father. Jesus also takes wives and fathers children with them in hopes of becoming a god of his own planet one day. Then the time comes for redemption. The Pharisees and Sadducees betray Jesus to the Roman authorities because on of his disciples, Judas, betrays him. The Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, our God, is crucified for our sins. Through his blood the Heavenly Father is redeemed from his own sins, and we too are redeemed from our sins. In the resurrection of Jesus the Church begins. But Satan infiltrates the Church throughout the centuries and corrupts it.

Many years later, in early 19th century New York, U.S.A., a boy named Joseph Smith, a direct descendant of Jesus Christ, has an encounter with the Heavenly Father and Jesus who reveal that they are going to restore their Church through him. The angel Moroni visits him some years later, and reveals that the Native Americans were Jewish refugees who were visited by Jesus Christ. He is given a set of golden plates, a set of records of the Native Americans, which he translates with a special seer stone into:

The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ

This is the alternative and more correct doctrine of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but the first doctrine I had previously explained has overshadowed this latter doctrine I have explained. Most of the Church leaders, and those initiated the furthest, are more inclined to the Adam-God doctrine, but the lay people are more inclined to the Elohim-God doctrine.

There is much much much more to this doctrine actually, but as already explained, I cannot explain the rest under oath.

May our Heavenly Father and God, Michael/Adam, bless you. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you. May the Holy Ghost dwell within each of you.

Praise be to our God Adam, and to his Son Jesus Christ, and to the Holy Ghost. To these three alone do we give worship and no one else. Amen. :)

Come Zig Forums, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved. :) All salvation is found in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. :D