Parents sue 'mean girls' for conspiracy to falsely accuse son of sexual assault

The parents of a former Seneca Valley student are suing the parents of five “mean girls” who they say conspired to falsely accuse their son of sexual assault.

The parents say their son was subjected to numerous court appearances and was harassed, even after the girls allegedly admitted their story was false.

The lawsuit also includes the school district in Butler County.he Zelienople Pool, which is under construction, is where the teen girls alleged one of those sexual assaults took place, but according to the federal lawsuit, they later said they made the story up.

The suit claims that the couple's son, identified only as T.F., was terrorized by "mean girls" who: “…conspired in person and via electronic communication devices to falsely accuse T.F. of sexual assault on two occasions.”

According to the 27-page criminal complaint, the girls accused T.F. of sexual assault at the Zelienople Pool where he worked, and told a school counselor of another assault at a home.

wpxi.com/news/top-stories/parents-sue-mean-girls-for-conspiracy-to-falsely-accuse-son-of-sexual-assault/846129993

Attached: emma watson eek a pervert blank.jpg (2500x3094, 363.3K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181007-095407.png (1080x1920, 135.86K)

County.he Zelienople

two spaces between 'falsely' and 'accuse'

Attached: Screenshot_20181007-095458.png (1080x1920, 107.3K)

BREAKING NEWS!!

everything's going to be alright

GOOD

in April, I visited Seneca Valley and I went swimming at the Zelienople Pool, where a young man named Tommy Franklin stared at my penis incessantly.

not so coincidentally, the Zelienople Pool is located at 402 E Beaver St, Zelienople, PA 16063

Attached: Screenshot_20181007-100912.png (1080x1920, 2.92M)

the 'E' in 402 E Beaver Street stands for 'Easy'

Attached: PicsArt_10-07-10.15.28.jpg (1450x1080, 290.95K)

Did someone say Beaver?

Attached: My Dying Wish.jpg (320x480, 77.22K)

Attached: PicsArt_10-07-10.31.43.jpg (1080x1620, 178.79K)

good news for Dr. Peggy….

she ACED your Exam

at least I certainly hope it was a 'she'

Does anyone thing Andy is trolling or is just really an Autist?

Attached: sac.jpg (1100x866, 412.18K)

I thing so

Attached: Screenshot_20181007-104017.png (1080x1920, 77.21K)

Attached: PicsArt_10-05-09.11.11.jpg (1302x1080, 137.54K)

forgive me, but I'm getting ready for church……

*defecates into a rusty bucket*

LISTEN AND BELIEVE, GOYIM

Shitposting faggot is a dirty phoneposter. What a shock.

Attached: marianne_milller_2.jpg (604x655, 42.76K)

…I'll be over in about 15 minutes.

not even him, but I've noticed that
he accomplishes more with his
phone than you ever will with
your rustbucket computer

okay, so maybe it IS me

This shit right here is why Kavanaugh is a judge now, give yourselves a pat on the back SJW scum, because of you retards rape is back on the menu! :^)

hopefully, it'll happen sooner than that

rape has always been on MY menu, Sassypants…..

it's in the 'appetizers' section, lightweight

I guess I should have known better than to tell you!
Whatever. Carry on..

Attached: Examine Me Jim!.jpg (1000x764, 209.73K)

speaking of which…….

check out Kyrsten Sinema
she's running for Senate

yummm

Attached: kyrsten-sinema-2.png (1559x1482, 844.31K)

My PCs would outcompute dozens of your phones.
You've accomplished SO much with your ebin trolling here. I would hope that you at least get paid to visit. Otherwise, the highlight of your days must be to come here and post garbage. It's both funny and pathetic. Go ahead and call me a virgin next, sadsack.

Attached: 5473b2bf5ade0c0230e0f3049c079c08f69815b2c9ad8ff7c3ec0e8ee68d55ac.webm (1066x600, 807.33K)

Attached: PicsArt_10-07-11.02.38.jpg (1620x1080, 301.93K)

Cosmo killed another mole outside, and brought it up on the porch

the Rocket ran up, stole it, and ran away with it

women!!

Attached: PicsArt_10-07-11.04.45.png (1559x1482, 2.09M)

after what you allowed to happen to you as a child, I don't think 'virgin' is a term that fits

Ebin post brah

Rocket is funny as shit

THANKS FOR ASKING!!

and to answer your question succinctly,
Wendy named the new kitten 'Sputnik'
because she was like a tiny satellite
that tagged along next to Rocket &
Cosmo, but then, due to Sputnik's
hardheaded personality, Wendy
decided that 'SCUD' was an
even more fitting moniker

SO……………

at this point, we're calling her
SCUD SPUTNIK

When is your next job interview?

funny you should ask, because for the past 2 days I have been dealing with a client who has been bothering me to come look at an architectural job. they want me to do architectural renderings, elevated views end schematic floor plans.

but I've been feeling particularly lazy for the past few days

Attached: IMG_20181007_111935.jpg (3456x4608, 2.2M)

to be candid, right now I'm much more focused on working with the new kitten, getting hurt to the point where she's more adapted for adoption….

and in case you are unaware…..

an interview is a process for people without talent, where your clients don't come running to you

Attached: IMG_20181007_112456.jpg (3456x4608, 4.8M)

How many children do you have?

Attached: Big jpg artifacts 4 u.jpg (1280x720, 44.11K)

HER*

not 'hurt'

the occasional speech-to-text typo is something I can live with….

sure beats making excuses to your mother, pretending like video games aren't the reason why you're still trapped in that chair, waiting to find the next job interview

this kitten is hilarious

Attached: IMG_20181007_112923.jpg (3456x4608, 4.29M)

I've 'had' hundreds……

most of them were between the ages of 15 and 17

your turn:

how many kids have YOU had?

really?… dammit, man

how many ADULTS?

Ay yo, hol up. So you be saying… that you don't have a legitimate genetic legacy to pass along? 40 keks. Keep adopting cats, bro. You do you.

let's make this easier for you:

how many FEMALES?

Attached: PicsArt_10-07-11.47.41.jpg (1920x1080, 138.43K)

Stephanie was soooooo beautiful!

….elegant, to be honest….
classy as shit… she wore $2,000 outfits
from Europe, spoke seven languages fluently… She was from Lichtenstein…

Her father was a gynecologist, and her family owned one of the four biggest banks back in Lichtenstein… they lived on Tuxedo Road in Atlanta, in a literal mansion next to the Governor's mansion in Buckhead.

Stephanie would travel to Lucerne for vacations all by herself. She was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! she had brilliant bronze and golden long hair, and she always did the front of her hair up into an Elvis pompadour, (which of course appealed to me)

her smile was AMAZING.. her teeth were PERFECT. her skin was like porcelain. her eyes were bright blue.

she was absolutely beautiful!!

exquisite….. magnificent !!

Stephanie was a tiny thing. petite, with PERFECT tiny tots. omg her tits we're so fucking perfect….

she approached me, not the other way around.

Stephanie quite literally raped me. she was like a TIGER… like a lioness !! she pushed me down, unzipped my pants, and sexually assaulted me with a decided determination….

I was mesmerized…

I had fallen in love……

we were exclusive for four years. we were inseparable…..

when we finally broke up,
Stephanie was 17

100% TRUE

And this is what the last 15 years of "I'm a nice guy!!!" has caused. It inflated the self-worth of girls and women.

Ban all robots.

If he had kids- or a life- he wouldn't spend so much time here.

…..I'm curious…..

how would YOU know how
often other people come here?

As if anyone else wants to format posts like you do.

last I heard, Stephanie had moved from
from Beverly Hills to somewhere in
Germany. Munich or Frankfurt

PLEASE SAGE THE ENDLESS RANTS. NO MORE THAN 50 BUMPS SHOULD BE PERMITTED PER DAY, HOPEFULLY THE BO WILL CONSIDER SUCH POLICY!

AGAIN, you've missed the point

Q: how are YOU able to gauge how often
somebody else comes here ?

A: because obviously, you're here for
an equal or greater amount of time

please bump Deez nuts

with your tiny little chin

And the twist to this fan fiction is that you were 84 and that she had to do all the work because of your useless noodle arms and then, the next morning, she started bleeding out of her eyes because you infected her with the Toxoplasma Gondii that you picked up from years of handling cat feces, right?

You didn't have to post that it was "100% True." I could tell by your amateurish prose that you were lying.

Acktshually, I rarely come to Zig Forums. Yet almost every time I do I see your inane ramblings. Like you're trying to disrupt any discussion. I'd ask you to at least stick to the tread topic, but have little hope your posts would be of any use even then.
Enjoy your VD.

nope… I was 23… I had no idea how old she was until she told me a few days into it. if you had seen her, you would've guessed 17 or 18….

at the time, the age of consent
in Georgia was 13 years old

four years…. it was heaven

believe it or not, her father
really liked me a lot, and
he approved of our
unorthodox relationship

and it's all true… trust me

Attached: PicsArt_10-07-12.20.24.jpg (1920x1080, 216.38K)

hee hee!!

Attached: IMG_20181007_122505.jpg (1078x521, 130.23K)

You have the worst job in the world, then. Hee hee. Don't forget- you're here forever.

hey, Swishy….

when you use the word 'prose',
it would be more believable
if you typed with a lisp…..

Attached: IMG_20181007_123014.jpg (1079x1546, 464.46K)

Bullshit, I'd sooner believe that you rolled up to your underage mistress' house, said you were 23, she believed you, she sucked off your disgusting, wrinkled geriatric penis, she bled out of her eyes and got institutionalized for schizophrenia from the T. Gondii infection you gave her, and then her dad drove you off his property for being a creepy, mentally-disturbed old buzzard with useless noodle arms.

hee hee indeed

I've got the best job on Earth

I AM my job

ahhhhhh………..

fascinating

Shills like this amuse me.

How many venereal diseases:
1) have you ever contacted
2) are you currently suffering from
?

here's why Christopher (her father)
approved of our relationship:

firstly, as she explained to me, where they came from, people were more open about sexuality. they don't have a he 'taboo' or stigma that we place on sexuality here in America. they aren't afraid to discuss it, and they have a much lower teen pregnancy rate and other things like rape etc etc

but more importantly, her father
knew I was madly in love with her
and I was much less likely to make
stupid decisions like a teenage boy
would make. I saw her as my 'wife'

Did your wife dress you up like that because you're incapable of dressing yourself because of the useless noodle arms that are incapable of pleasing your underage mistresses or is that just what you wear to bed and wake up every day wearing?

the fact that you tried the idiotic 'venereal disease' technique clearly demonstrates that you have an extremely limited history of sexual interaction, if any at all…

that's one of the weird knee-jerk justifications and amateurish rationalizations made by sexually unaccomplished males, who are so afraid of rejection by females, that they feel compelled to make up excuses and fabricate justifications to support their lack of sexual prowess….

I've had girlfriends. Wouldn't be ashamed of being a virgin, either.
With all the boasts you make about the ass you get one would naturally wonder. Why not answer the question, shill?

lol

you're only on this planet for one reason, and it's NOT watching anime

never met a guy who had a history of tearing pussy to the ground that used the predictable i bet you got venereal diseases routine…..

never

and since you obviously don't have any experience in the reality of the subject, let me educated you….

I've never had an STD of any kind. not even one.

the closest thing I've ever had to a venereal disease was getting my dick rubbed raw by riding a bitch's shithole raw barebacked…

believe whatever you want to believe

that's just you trying to justify your fear

damn autocorrect!!

educate*

not 'educated'

Johnny Cuntlicker is just REEEEEing from the Kavanaugh win. He's going to church to see if Moses can help him cope.

and…. when I was in prison, they test everybody for AIDS and Hep C, etc

so yeah, somehow I managed
to walk through a firing range
having dodged over 600 bullets

without a scratch

she's only good for the kitchen, bro……..

I'm not sure which one is a
better example of your failure:

thinking I give a flying fuck about politics

or thinking I was serious about church

wow

I'd hit her in the kitchen, sure

I'd smash it

now THAT'S what i'm talking about

Worst Emma also Zach is a faggot
A FAG

the widdle boopsie boy
who fixates on how
cunnilingus is
'evil'

gimme an F

gimme an A

gimme a G

gimme a G

gimme an O

gimme a T

what's that spell?

hahahaha !! I like you

Because more rules always solves all problems
Why do so many people think more rules and laws are the answer? Think things through. Encouraging appropriate behavior through rules only works on followers, like you.. There are other ways. Use your imagination.

Attached: download_20180927_071834.jpg (577x1024, 551.51K)

dude…..

HAHAHAHA!!!!! YOU ASSHOLE, YOU!!!

I am not joking, you just make me inhale my coffee

Yeah, no new dumb rules. All that is really needed is IDs.

okay, okay…..

dammit !!! lol I can't breathe
I literally just choked breathing in my fucking coffee… God damn you

hahahaha God damn you!!

okay, perhaps my loquaciousness and it determination needed to be tamped down a bit…..

A N N O U N C E M E N T :
you all owe

a big 'thankyou'

I'm going to pace myself now

Oh, I know! You're on this earth to shitpost on an imageboard all day without leaving legal progeny, right?

Attached: PicsArt_10-07-01.31.29.jpg (2700x1016, 359.6K)

Wholly Kek!
Have you heard of VPNs or proxies yet? How about Tor?
IDs don't work. Ask Dysnomia. If h
Neptune bothers you that much, just filter a bunch of returns, periods, spaces, whatever.
If not, just STFU.

Attached: YILpyyM.mp4 (360x292, 975.85K)

OK then.

lol filtering spaces is CLASSIC!!!

FYI, I sometimes change my IP every post. Especially when faggot mods are on the rag.

DEAR 8CHANNERS :

I think I owe you all a real big apology. I just have a hard time making friends, and I'm not good at it. I hope I haven't offended anybody, and I never meant to irritate any of you. I hope you will please accept my apology and forgive me, because I really want you to be my best friends in the world.

I promise I will never make this mistake again as long as I Live, Now that we are besties

Attached: Screenshot_20181007-134052.png (1080x1920, 381.81K)

Good for them. But this matter should be handled in criminal court so the mean girls can spend time in jail. Hope Judge Kavanaugh does the same.

as an artist, I believe I have mastered the art of destruction equally as much as the art of creation.

my entire life, I have regularly created really really nice pieces of artwork, spending hours on them, only to stand up when I'm done, and rip them to pieces in front of people.

these people usually freak out and ask me "how could you possibly do that?!"

and I always tell them, "I created it, and I destroyed it"

to me, all art is temporary. in fact, everything is temporary. over the years, I have grown accustomed to losing everything I had, one way or another, having everything important to me be lost in one Fell Swoop, and quite often by my own actions….

and I can live with that….

similarly, they say 'all the world is a stage', and whether we realize it or not, everybody is an actor, a performer, playing one role or another at any given moment of their life.

being here is no different….

I consider my life to be performance art
I consider every post to be performance art….

and I have no problem when my
'performances' get deleted………

in fact, I've come to realize

if my posts don't get deleted, I'm doing something wrong.

I disagree.

I think the chicks seem fun

I wouldn't mind hanging out with them

sounds like they really know how to get under people's skin….

AND NOW THAT ITS NOT IN A DIRECT, ONE ON ONE COMMUNICATION

it's a large order of ALD 25 & 1P-LDS

the only proper response to shits like that

two things I'd like to share with you:

1: those girls seem awesome. that's the type of real-life trolling and childhood conniving that leads to an adult tornado, a real trouble maker, a piece of work. the worst fate on Earth is mediocrity, and the troublesome bipolarcoaster chicks are the most fun. trust me, the guy they did this to is a douchebag. if he was cool, he could've been fucking them simultaneously, but instead they used his dipshit sexual ineptitude against him. if I went to school with those chicks, I'd be impressed by their blue ribbon audacity, and I'd encourage them down an even more dynamic pathway of drugs, sex, and ruining people's lives, just for the hell of it.

2: I'm obviously an idiot, because it took me this long to actually realize your thread photograph is an image of the actress from Harry Potter. (I admit that I am often guilty of never even really reading the OP or pay much attention to the picture)

and here's the coincidental part

absolutely serious, this is a really strange coincidence… the synchronicity is fascinating… It's really weird how life often lays synchronicities into your lap, but here goes:

believe it or not, earlier when I was talking about Stephanie from Liechtenstein, I almost mentioned how much she looked like the girl in the Harry Potter movie, only better-looking actually.

and ?…………

I just now realized the girl from the Harry Potter movie is in yourphotograph

weird…..
that's really strange

completely serious:

although I've never watched the Harry Potter movie, I have seen clips from it, and I remember the first time I ever saw the actress in OPs pic, I was amazed at how much it reminded me of Stephanie

(not only does she resembles Stephanie, but Stephanie went to a private school in Buckhead and wore the same type of uniform)

confession:

I barely skimmed across your origal post.

I got the basic gist of the story, but mainly I was looking for misspelled words or typographical errors so I could harass you about them.